FAITH » Sweet home × reader ♡

By OrrrrrrganicChangbin

‡ Anyone, who'd be in a situation like me Would have cried out loud, but that's... More

★Cast★
✧ Chapter 1
✧Chapter 2
✧Chapter 3
✧Chapter 4
✧Chapter 5
✧Chapter 6
I'm seriously..... sorry 😞
✧Chapter 7
✧Chapter 8
✧Chapter 9
✧Chapter 10
✧Chapter 11
✧Chapter 12
✧Chapter 13
✧Chapter 15
✧Chapter 16
✧Chapter 17
✧Chapter 18
✧Chapter 19

✧Chapter 14

593 16 2
By OrrrrrrganicChangbin

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

"I know you wanted to fucking kill everyone. But you don't have the courage, haha. I'm you, but the opposite, the better, You just need to accept that. Hahaha"

It grinned at me, looking deep inside my soul, as if our body and mind was just about to merge, to make the cruelest version of what I never wanted myself to be, a dark fate, which everyone has to accept.

It was cut short, when the grin slowly faded down and I finally hear, "Unnie, Oppa, what's wrong!" A sweet voice of the toddler.
I woke up from consciousness and

*Thud*

The door behind us was suddenly bust open with Hyun su squished under it.

My eyes slowly travel up from Hyun su, to a pair of jacked up legs. My spine shivered, before I looked up to see a green, fleshy giant, grinning and looking at me with dead eyes. My arms reflexively grabbed the kids behind and my weopon on my shoulder.

"Pro--tein?" It grumbled.

We tried to remove Hyun-su from under the door while it broke it's way from the walls to fit in. But before we could do anything, I saw the thick arm of the monster flying towards me
'fuck'

The next thing I knew was I layed on the ground with a bloody eye, stretched out my hand to grab the weopon and save the kids,
" G-guys.....r-r-run!"

It stepped on the door while growling and reaching for the kids. Tears prickled from the corner of my eyes, 'maybe, maybe I'll fail to protect them.'

~~~

"Did you hear that?" Jisu hissed while she and jaeheon were inspecting all the supplies they could find in safe dorms.

"Yeah, it was pretty loud. Maybe it's the guy we saw." He replied.

Jisu was kinda annoyed at how he tried to avoid the situation, "what's god's will today? Better not be to ignore anybody ."
He sighed.

~~~

While there monster headed towards the children, in the corner of my eyes I saw Hyun su getting up. Gathering my courage I got up too and we grabbed the monster's legs.

My busted eyes could see the frightened kids clinging onto each other and stepping back. The unshed tears finally made their way out of my eyes, when I thought about the situation the kids are in, instead of ages when they could play, learn and laugh...not be stuck in a fucking apocalypse.

Whereas for Hyun su was still not recovered by the dark incident. His eyes still black, the clone trying to capture his body. But a part of him was worried too. He shouted,
"GET AWAY! HURRY UP!"

When they finally got away, the monster kicked us on to the wall and started punching us in the face, and one thing I knew was, it hurt like a bitch.

Before my vision completely faded out, I saw a man with glasses and a sword, jumping on the creature's back, cutting it partially open.

▫️➖➖➖➖ SYSTEM➖➖➖➖▫️

*LOVE INTEREST
UNLOCKED* 🔓
◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽
LEE JAEHEON
0%
➖➖➖➖➖➖▫️➖➖➖➖➖

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
QUEST UNLOCKED

# 5 CRITICAL HITS ON THE MONSTER

*REWARD*
#10× STRENGTH BOOST

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED?

Yes. No.
🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷

I don't know, maybe?
Just fucking do it. I'm dying.

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Analysing answer.....

Yes.
🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹

Before anything could happen, Jisu and Jaeheon carried Hyun su away, not yet noticing me. I limped on both my legs, slowly wobbling towards the creature. I took my weapon in my palms. 'Now there's no turning back'

I raised my hand and swung the axe across its head causing it to split almost in half

🔷
#1
🔷

I got a lot of punches and kicks. One thing about the giant was that, It was too huge to attack lower areas. I slid between it's legs, piercing the axe on his legs.

🔷
#2
🔷

It grabbed the wooden door and threw it on my body. I slit it's eye, only to get grabbed by the arm and thrown towards the fallen bricks. I felt a crack on my ribs and a hand going numb.

Sensing a pure smell, the monster started running up the stairs, leaving me in surprise while I realised that was the way where the kids ran away. I followed it and limped time to time. It broke into a wall cracked and grinned. 'Shit. The kids.'

I leapt towards the wall crack and saw the headless monster penetrating it's arms inside the buff monster's chest. Both of them growled. While the monstrous fight began, I grabbed the kids' hands and ran all the way up the stairs to the fifteenth floor.

Once we were out of their reach, I huffed.
Both of them hugged my legs and I could hear the tiny sobs from the boy. I knelt down to his height and wiped his teary face and said. "Don't worry, me and Hyun su will make sure we will reach the right place. You both are not hurt right?"

The girl scooted closer and said, "we're pretty fine, but Unnie, what about you? Your eyes are bleading so much. You got bruises all over your body. Does it hurt?"

I faintly smiled before answering, "Better that ever!" Even though it wasn't true. My ribs were cracked, my almost bawled out eyes, my busted lips, and the legs which were the most crushed. It hurt. But what hurt more was my heart. What did they do to deserve this?

The small boy shook my arm, " But noona, we were supposed to go to 1408 room, this is the 15th floor."

"We can't go there right now. The monsters are still fighting there. There must be some other way here."

I took their hands and walked towards the dorm rooms and banged on it, asking if anyone was there. The noice of the monsters had stopped making me curious. The children did the same thing and banged the doors.

While making my way towards the next door, I heard some harsh footsteps behind me. Before I could turn completely, I was kicked on one of the doors and broke it.

I opened my eyes after the impact to see the beast again, making its way towards the children. 'Shit no!'

~~~

Yi-kyeong was still busy finding the lever to the generator. She flashed her torch around and found a blinking red light. She made her way towards the button and also saw a lever beside it. She pulled the lever and sensed the switched off lights above her flickering.
She gave herself a satisfied pat on the back and walked towards the exit of the electrical room.

When she stepped outside a gate, she felt something grabbing her from the legs and pulled her forcefully. "Ahh!".

(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 2 1
There's no way he could give up. Not so soon. Not so easily. Without a fight. Genre - Low, Urban, Contemporary Fantasy/ Romance/ Fanfiction/ AU POV...
7K 401 26
"Choi Y/N! Save me! Help me breathe again!", The voices said. "Help me! Taehyun!", I whispered and reached my hands out but they touched nothing. "He...
175K 11.7K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
6.6K 164 17
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.." During the zombie breakout, two friends fight for survival and for their true feeli...