caitbea one-shots

By anon1824

just some caitlin x bea one shots for you all. i'm down this rabbit hole again. More

Contents
best girlfriend
i hate you
not so secret admirer
my secret girlfriend
city of love
relief part i (futanari / rated)
relief part ii (rated)
bebe time
happy anniversary (rated)

pancakes (futanari / gp)

999 11 4
By anon1824

- read at your own risk -

domestic caitbea :P

**

Bea woke up and realized that Caitlin wasn't on their bed anymore. She went out of the room and walked towards the kitchen. She smiled when she saw the familiar sight of her girlfriend's back.

Wait BACK? As in her bare back. And that's when Bea realized that Caitlin was wearing nothing but her underwear under that apron. Bea gulped as something hardened below her.

"Shit not this early. Tangina Bea maaga pa." Bea shook her head slapping her cheeks slightly. "Get a hold of yourself De Leon." She repeated like a mantra in her head.

She looked back at the view and saw Caitlin was slightly swaying to the song she's listening while cooking.

How her butt moves from left to right. Bea groaned as she realized that there is no way she's getting a hold of herself. Well, who can blame her when she's got some hot girlfriend Caitlin Viray with her right?

"Kung ganitong view makikita ko everyday damn masisiraan talaga ako ng bait."

Bea proceeded to walk closer and hugged her from the back. Her hands finding their way to Caitlin's stomach.

"Morning love." Bea whispered sexily on Caitlin's ear. "Sexy naman ng girlfriend ko." she added while roaming her hands on Cait's body.

Caitlin playfully slapped Bea's hands as she giggled. "Hey I'm cooking! Keep your hands off Ms. De Leon!"

Bea didn't care instead she nuzzled her face on Caitlin's neck. "Bea I'm cooking here." Caitlin tilted her head a little bit to the side to allow Bea more access.

"And I'm giving you a helping hand love." Bea answered sexily her lips grazing from Caitlin's ears to her neck down to her shoulders. "And you're so tempting! Why are you dressed up with nothing but this huh?"

Caitlin can't concentrate on the pancakes anymore. She was enjoying Bea's ministrations. "You're a naughty girl huh Ms. Viray." Bea's hands slowly caressed her flat stomach. "God you have such toned stomach babe."

"Beaaaaaa." Caitlin whined but that just made Bea smirk knowing that Caitlin was giving in. She slowly turned Caitlin around.

"Well good morning there love." Bea greeted before kissing Caitlin on the lips.

The kiss was slow at first before the two of them got on their pace. Bea's hand slowly undid the knots on Caitlin's apron making it fall off her body. Bea smirked into the kiss. "Sexy talaga ng girlfriend ko oh." When she said that she undid Cait's bra.

Bea's hand found their way to Caitlin's breast and started kneading them. Caitlin moaned loudly she was sure their neighbors would be alarmed again. Ilang beses na din silang napagtanungan ng neighbors nila why they heard screaming sa unit ni Cait. Poor neighbors didn't realize those were screams of pleasure.

Her lips trailed down on Caitlin's neck sucking lightly. She knew it'll leave a mark but she didn't even care Caitlin needed marking anyways.

The shorter girl wanted to feel Bea's body too. She tugged on Bea's shirt and being the obedient one Bea is she quickly took off her shirt. When the two of them were both shirtless Caitlin kissed Bea on the lips again tongues fighting for dominance. Her nails digging on Bea's back but it just turned on Bea more.

"Ba—be you're so hot." Caitlin mumbled into Bea's neck.

Her hands roamed from Bea's back to her abs. Even though she had touch those precious abs a lot of times it still has that same effect on her. Just how great it is to feel Bea's abs on her hands. That perfect 11 line damn it.

Caitlin didn't know how but the next thing she knew she was being held up by Bea.

"Bei?!" She shrieked when Bea brought her to the counter top.

"Time for breakfast baby." Bea winked giving a sly smirk.

Caitlin watched as Bea picked the maple syrup on the cupboard. Her eyes slightly widened when Bea walked back to her.

"Let's start now shall we?" And before she could answer Bea kissed her roughly while spreading maple syrup all over her chest.

It was sticky and Caitlin wanted to yell at Bea but her mouth was busy being devoured by the younger.

Bea then proceeded to lick the sticky syrup on Caitlin's chest. Caitlin was still panting both from the lack of oxygen and pleasure.

"I..I swear gagantihan kita." She groaned when Bea started sucking on her breast. "Beatriz!" her breath fastened and she could feel the wetness flowing from her. 

Bea trailed downwards removing Cait's underwear as she did so. Then she moved her face closer to her center, she let out a breath to arouse her more. Bea succeeded when Caitlin moved a little and sighed loudly. Bea didn't wait any longer when her tongue darted from her mouth and touched her finally.

"Oh God!" Caitlin moaned her hands finding the cabinet racks for support. 

Bea started with very slow rhythm of licking her sex. Her hands grasped her breast and started squeezing it with the same rhythm which her mouth began. Caitlin spread her legs wider as Bea sucked on her clit hitting on all the right spots. Her breath was panting, her eyes closed and she was biting her lip in pleasure.

Bea thrusted her tongue into Caitlin, her wetness was just drenching her.

"Oh God Beatriz don't stop." Her hands left the rack as she pulled Bea's head closer to her. The wonders that Bea's tongue could do to her being. Bea fastened her pace, causing Caitlin to moan louder. They both knew she wouldn't last longer.

"I'm almost there." she cried of pleasure. "Sige pa babe! Ughhh!"

Bea stopped and Caitlin wanted to kick Bea on the shin. "Wha..what the hell! Why did you stop?!" Caitlin was frustrated she was on the verge of her orgasm.

Bea grinned as the bulge in her boxers were very obvious. Someone badly wanted to be released too.

"Love I want to feel you so badly." She said leaning on Caitlin's ear as she slowly undressed herself.

Bea lifted her down from the counter top then grabbed on Caitlin's butt. "Fuck Cait you made me so hard!" Bea stroked her dick leaking of pre-cum. "Ahhh shit."

"Then take me I'm all yours." Caitlin guided her near her entrance, arching her back at the same time and pushing her body closer. "Fuck babe bakit ang tigas mo naman masyado."

Bea anxiously captured her lips with her mouth. "The things you do to me love." Bea lifted her legs and placed them on her waist and then entered her.

"Ah tangina! You're so tight!" Bea started thrusting inside her. Her insides were so warm and wet Bea felt like she was in heaven. "Ahhhh Cait puta ang sarap mo."

"Yes Bea sige go harder pa!" drops of sweats made its way down the valley of her breasts.

"Love!" Bea moaned, thrusting harder as Caitlin wished. Bea thanked the heavens her stamina was top notch. With the way she's working a normal guy could just last a minute.

"Yess hmmmpphhh that's it!" Caitlin moaned kissing Bea on the mouth again. Their tongues danced as Bea continued her ministration. Her right hand went down to Caitlin's core and Bea started rubbing her clit.

"Love I want you to come for me." Bea said as she kept thrusting and rubbing her. Parang nasa cloud 9 si Caitlin with all the heightened senses.

"God I'm so close Bei!"

Bea fastened the pace even more, pulling out and thrusting back again her with full force. She was close to the edge again.

"Yess diyan! Ohhhhh Fuck!" Cait cried and her body spasmed as she felt her release. She had to hold on Bea's body for support. Literal na nakakalambot ng tuhod "Oh god Bea!"

Bea thrusted several more times as she found her release, "Ahhhh tangina ako naman!" Bea spilled her cum inside of Caitlin. She kissed Caitlin again as she slowly thrusted riding her orgasm. "Thank God you're on pills. Ang sarap mo love." They both were breathing heavily, looking at each other. Bea smiled cheekily before pulling out of her.

Beads of sweat sliding on their foreheads "That was the best breakfast ever." Bea said kissing Caitlin on the top of her nose "I love you."

"Shit! What's that smell?!" Caitlin's horrified face made Bea laughed. "Fuckkk!!! Bea the pancakes are burning!!!!"

"Hahahaha!"

**

comments are appreciated :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 2.7K 38
ayon sa iba, Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang hinding-hindi mo makakalimutan sa lahat. Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang nagturo sayo kung paano totoong magmahal...
11.5M 336K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...
98.5K 3.5K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
3.6K 220 45
What are the odds that Kervy (FJS) will meet the twin stranger of someone he used to love dearly? Will the feelings be the same or will it cause con...