Sturniolo Sickfics

By Patscorner460

no y/n or sexual content. requests closed temporarily Started November 5th, 2023- February 24, 2024 More

Request Page- Closed Temporarily
Matt and Nick- Argument
Chris- Sick at night
Chris- Drunk
Nick-Panic Attack
Chris-Emethophobia
Matt-Car accident
Nick- Jumped
Chris - Passing Out
Thank you!
Matt- Hiding Illness
Nick- Ignored
Matt - Sick at Night
Chris - Food Poisoning
Nick and Matt - Fight
Nick- Hit by Car
Chris - Passing Out
Matt - Panic Attack
Nick- Fear of needles
Chris- Sick
Chris- Fear of Roller Coasters
Matt- Bullied by Brothers
Nick- Broken Nose
Nick- Passing Out on Stage
Chris and Nick- Argument
Chris - Overstimulated
Nick- Stabbed
Matt- Injured in Sports
Matt- Panic Attack?
OH MY GOD...??
Matt- Fear of Needles
Madi- Best friends
Matt- Stomachache
Thank you!
Nick- Falling
NEWS
Chris -Insomnia
The End

Chris - Fight

1.4K 18 133
By Patscorner460

Not a request

Tw: blood, agruing

__________________________

Chris and Nick had been arguing all day. They'd been fighting, ever since Chris found out that Nick accidentally put one of his red socks into Chris white load of laundry.

Chris had gone off on Nick, while Nick was sorry at first, the words Chris said dulled his sympathy.

"Why are you so fucking STUPID, Nick? DIDN'T YOU FUCKING CHECK BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN?!? I WAS GONNA WEAR THIS TO THE EVENT TONIGHT." Chris screamed, holding up a one white hoodie, stained pink.

"I thought I did. It was an accident. You are blowing this way out of proportion." Nick says without raising his voice.

"YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT NICK. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU THOUGHT YOU DID? YOUR ACTUALLY THAT FUCKING DENSE, THAT YOU CANT FUCKING REMEMBER IF YOU CHECKED OR NOT?" Chris continues, yanking all of his now pink clothes out of the dryer and throwing them on the floor.

"You're actually fucking stupid, Chris. You need to actually chill the fuck out. Like go in your room and cool down because yelling and throwing shit is only going to work yourself up, and you're starting to piss me off." Nick says, raising his voice, indicating that his patience is running thin.

"FUCK OFF. I DON'T NEED TO CALM DOWN! YOU RUINED ALL OF MY SHIT, WHAT DON'T YOU GET." Chris says kicking his clothes up.

"YEAH, WELL, THEY WERE PINK UP AT LEAST THEY'RE CLEAN! IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO MAKE FUCKING MISTAKES, DO YOUR OWN LAUNDRY." Nick had snapped.

He was tired of being yelled at, especially so early in the morning. He was being nice by even washing Chris's clothes in the first place, why the fuck was he being so fucking ungrateful and dramatic.

Matt watched his brothers from the island in the kitchen, taking his Airpod out.

"IVE NEVER DONE MY LAUNDRY! EVER! WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOUVE EVER SEEN ME DO LAUNDRY?!? NEVER! SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD I START NOW, WHEN I HAD YOU AND MATT TO DO IT? I THOUGHT YOUD BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT, BUT I GUESS ITS JUST THE ONE THING MR. PERFECT COULDNT DO. MR. PREFECT FINALLY MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE AND HE CANT EVEN ADMIT IT. YOURE FUCKING PATHETIC." Chris screamed, as he slammed the dryer closed.

"THATS FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS, CHRIS. I LITERALLY APOLOGIZED AND YOU KEPT GOING. IVE NEVER CLAIMED NOR PRETENDED TO BE "MR. PERFECT', ALTHOUGH I CAN SEE HOW IT MAY LOOK THAT WAY TO A PERSON WHO IS A CONSTANT FUCK UP." Nick yells walking away from the laundry room, walking past Matt.

"FUCK YOU, NICK!" Chris hollered after him.

"OH, AND DON'T YOU FUCKING WORRY ABOUT ME DOING YOURE LAUNDRY ANYMORE. FUCK THAT. DO IT YOUR FUCKING SELF." Nick yells from upstairs. "AND START GETTING DRESSED, WHETHER ITS PINK OR NOT, YOUR STILL GOING TO THE EVENT." Nick says before slamming his door.

A tense hush and uncomfortable silence commenced, except for Chris's grumbles from the laundry room.

He was pissed obviously. His clothes were stain PINK, I mean who wouldn't be pissed. He planned on wearing his newest white fresh love hoodie to the event.

Matt had moved from the island to the couch, sighing as he knew both his brothers were going to make the car ride there a living hell for him. He hoped they could sort it out beforehand so there wouldn't be a scene at the event. That'd be super fucking embarrassing, for all of them.

And like Matt thought, the carride was like a journey to hell.

The boys didn't come out of their rooms until it was time to go. Nick was the first in the car. He was wearing a purple Let's Trip hoodie and his nicest pair of jeans. His shoes were purple new balances, ones Chris had gotten him for his birthday.

Matt was next in the car, wearing a blue FreshLove  hoodie and a pair of black jeans. His shoes were black and white, blending nicely with his white hat.

The two boys were silent for a while until Matt finally spoke.

"Don't start shit, okay, Nick?" He says, turning back.

"What the fuck do you mean?? He's the one starting shit.

"I know, but just try to ignore him."

"Yeah, whatever." Nick grumbles.

Chris finally gets in the car, wearing an orange FreshLove hoodie, black jeans, orange shoes, and a black hat.

It was chill for most of the drive until Chris turned the music up while Nick was trying to talk to Matt.

"Do you fucking mind, Chris?!" Nick shouts over the music.

Chris increases the volume more. "What?! Can't hear you!" Chris smirks to himself, satisfied when Nick throws his hands up and rolls his eyes in defeat.

Matt turns the radio off, sick of the tension.

"What the fu -" Chris starts.

"No. Don't 'what the fuck' me. Can you two fucking pull yourselves together? We're going to an event and you two are acting like fucking children." Matt says glancing at the both of them.

"You both fought all morning, and because of that, you're both grumpy and being really fucking annoying. Grow the fuck up. I'm already not fucking leaping for joy going into this party, so you two agruing is going to make this 100 times worse." They pull into the driveway and Matt puts the car in park, before turning around to look at them both.

"If neither of you got something nice to say, don't fucking say it at all. And if you have to, just don't fucking speak to each other. Deal?" Matt says before nodding at the both of them and shutting the car off.

"Let's go, Sturniolos." Matt opens the door, the other two following suit.

They didn't bother to argue with Matt because they knew he was right. They're fighting over some dumbest shit, and they gotta get over it.

The event starts off well, the boys mostly sticking together. Over time, though, they lose each other, getting sucked into conversations, and they just lost track of each other.

Everything is fine until a man walks up to Nick.

"Hey, you're one of the Sturniolos, right?" The man asks, reeking of alcohol, slurring his words.

"Uh... yeah. Can I help you?" Nick glances around, looking for one of his brothers to save him from this uncomfortable situation he's in.

"Yeah, yeah, actually, you can. Which one are you again?" The man has a drink in his hand, squeezing his cup for dear life.

"I'm Nick... I actually was looki - " Nick starts.

"You're the fat one, aren't you?" The man looks Nick up and down. "Yeah... you got some chunk to you." The man laughs.

The comment catches Nick so off guard he doesn't even know what to say. "Excuse me?" Nick says, obviously offended.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Where are my manners. I'm Richard." The man reaches his hand out, smiling, oblivious to the fact that he just insulted Nick to his face.

Nick looked at the man's hand and back at the man. "Yeah, no. I'm good. I'm gonna go find my brothers now." Nick says, turning around, desperately looking for his siblings, nowhere to be found.

The man grabs Nick shoulder and turns him back around. Nick pushes the man's hand off, wiggling out of his grasp.

"Don't you ever fucking touch me. Ever." Nick says watching the man's sternly.

The man threw his arms up in defense, as if he didn't just put his grimy little fingers on Nick's best hoodie.

"Woah, woah, touchy! Didn't know you were so sensitive." The man says, voice getting a little louder.

"You touched me. I didn't do shit to you, and you're over here gripping me, like you're a fucking 3 year old." Nick says glaring at the man, scoffing.

"Oh, so a man can't make a mistake, huh? Mr. Perfect over here." The man steps closer to Nick, the stench burning Nick's nose hairs.

Mr. Perfect. Mr. Perfect? What the fuck?

Nick hated being called Mr. Perfect, especially because of this morning.

He wasn't perfect, and he knew that. He couldn't figure out where people were getting this idea from.

"First, don't call me that. Second, you called me fat, which is outrageous coming from you, Santa Claus. Third, you ever touch me again, I'll shove my foot so far up your ass that you'll be coughing up shoelaces for years." Nick's voice is less than displeased. The man was now inches from his face, and Nick had walked closer with every word.

People had gathered around them, whispering and murmuring.

The man chuckles. "You ain't shit." He pretended to walk away before turning around and spitting in Nick's face.

Nick stands there shocked, and it's silent. Only for a moment, though.

Sometime between the beginning of the conversation and the spit someone had gone and got Matt and Chris.

"Oh, fuck no." Chris grumbles from the crowd. Chris starts walking to the the two, while Matt starts asking people to not record. Matt tried to convince Chris on the way over that he should calm down first, but since Chris ignore him, Matt knew it wasn't gonna be pretty.

Chris walks up next to Nick, grabbing his shoulder.

"Is there a problem here?" Chris says, already knowing the answer is yes.

Nick looks at Chris, who looks like he's about the explode.

"Uh, yeah. This man called me fat." Nick says.

"He's talking." Chris scoffs. "He looks like Santa Claus."

Nick laughs. "That's what I said."

The man's so angry you could see the smoke coming out of his ears.

The next thing Nick knew there was a fist connected with his skull, rattling his brain.

Nick groans, his vision blurry. His nose is bleeding but that's his least concern. He knows that his brothers were gonna let that slide.

Nick sits up to try and stop Chris but he's too late. He sees his youngest brother bashing the poor man's head in.

All Chris saw was red. He didn't even need to think before he was tackling the man down.

Chris clenches his fist and punches the man 3 times in the face before the man pushes Chris and lands a punch on him.

The man capitalizes on his opportunity, and manages to get on top of Chris.

The man punches Chris a couple of times; bloodying his orange hoodie. Chris doesn't feel the punches due to the amount of adrenaline coursing through his veins.

Chris blocks the punches with his arms, thinking of his next move.

He sits up, grabbing the man by the throat and squeezing hard.

He ignores the screams of his brothers and the yelling of security guards.

The man wiggles his legs, weakly attempting to worm his way out of Chris's strong grasp.

The man's vein is popping out of his head, turning beat red.

Nick comes up behind Chris, attempting to calm down his brother.

"Chris? Let him go." Nick says.

"I- Absolutely not." Chris says, continuing his eye contact with the man, barely keeping his consciousness.

"Chris, a murder charge is not the way you wanna go. Let him go, please." Nick pleads.

"Not till he apologizes." Chris says through gritted teeth, squeezing harder.

"CHRISTOPHER. Come on, Chris. Let him go. He can't apologize if he's dead. Please, Chris. Let it go, sweetie." Nick says, rubbing Chris's back.

Chris turns to Nick, tears in his eyes. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay." Chris stands over the man and pauses.

He stares at the man who is staring directly back at Chris, smiling with a bloody lip, a broken and bloody nose, and a gash on his forehead.

He laughs up at Chris. And mouths a fuck you.

This pisses Chris off again, who proceeds to stomp and kick the man.

Nick bear hugs Chris, yanking him away from the man. The man chuckles until he chokes and starts a coughing fit.

The man continued to cough as Nick passed Chris to Matt. Nick helps the man up, scoffing in his face. "Need a bandaid?"

The man rolls his eyes as Nick walks away, following his brothers.

That was a fucking disaster. Nick's nose is broken and still bleeding. Matt was concerned about the number of people who recorded, despite his efforts.

Chris, though. Chris was the worse. His nose was also broken and bloody, but he had a giant gash above his right eye that was clouding his vision.

Nick made a couple of calls before they left, informing their management team of the events, as well as his family.

They all said the same thing; that Chris should apologize, even though he didn't do anything wrong, because lets be real, they all wouldve done the same thing. Chris was less than pleased, but when they told him it might prevent a lawsuit, he got over it.

Nick and Chris went to the emergency room for stitches, while Matt negotiated with the man's lawyers.

The man agrees to let it go for $5,000 and an apology.

Matt tells the man the money will take about 2 weeks, but the apology would only take a day.

Chris eventually apologized, and the man got his money, and that was it. The video did get out, and the internet went wild, as the videos saw the beginning of the conversation with Nick.

Everything calmed down, and boys went back to posting their videos again.

Nick and Chris made up after this, Nick feeling loved and protected by Chris.
______________________

This one was very, very hard to make. I've never written a physical altercation, so this was new.

Sorry if it's not realistic, but there ya go.

Love, Syd

(2300 words) Jesus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 285 15
โ› kameron, why can't you understand that i never stopped loving you? โœ โ› maybe because you broke my fucking heart, matt. โœ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› . . . ๐—บ๐—ฎ...
23K 282 20
๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง. ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ แด€ ส™แดœษดแด„สœ แดา“ า“แดœษดษดส sษชแด„แด‹า“ษชแด„s แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡sสœแดแด›s แดกส€ษชแด›แด›...