Untold scars

Od milxlover3

Leaving your past to start a new life is hard. Trusting new people can be harder. What happens when your pas... Viac

Authors note/warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part 1
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 9

10 2 0
Od milxlover3

I slept as good as I could've hoped Tuesday night. I woke up around the usual time I always do, with the same dream every time.

Today is Thursday and I'm currently sitting at our lunch table scrolling through Ticker. One of Madison's posts popped up on my fyp. I was about to scroll when I saw a familiar brown haired boy that can't seem to leave me alone.

She's lip syncing to a music video while Grayson is in the background. It doesn't look like he knows he's being filmed while talking to Vinnie and Noah in the parking lot. The video ends when he turns around and looks at the camera.

I visibly cringe at Madison's caption. "When your only friends are these guys." She got a lot of views and the comments consisted of "You're so lucky!" or "Is that Grayson Dolan with Vinnie and Noah?!" And the basic pining comments.

One thing I was surprised of though, were the shipping comments. I don't personally see her dating any guy, period. Especially at our school but hey, she's already slept with most of them anyway so maybe i'm just being a prude.

Nora texted me earlier today saying she was going to lunch with Madison and to not wait up for her. Kristina and Ethan didn't come to school today, so I've been a lone ranger all day.

I don't really mind honestly, I'm used to it and almost prefer it that way. I would always sit in the bathroom during lunch, the only place I could get away from Daniel.

At home, I was always locked up in my room waiting for Joe to remember about me and give me their leftover food. The only times I got to eat or really drink anything was at school.

Anywhere else I was invisible, a speck floating in air only being noticed when getting too close. I liked being invisible to them though, once they remember i'm there is when I wished I wasn't anywhere at all.

The table wobbles as someone sits down. Grayson sits down next to me, his knee touching mine. "Can I help you?" I ask looking at him. I move my legs so his aren't touching me. "Pretend you're talking to me." He says looking behind him. 

"Uhm, I am talking to you." I say annoyed. Why is he here, bothering me? "Okay now pretend we are having a good time." He says looking back to me. "I was having a good time before you came over here. Why are you acting weird?" I ask. He's all fidgety and out of breathe. 

He looks behind him again, looking for someone. "Sorry, Layla has been up my- here she comes!" He says looking back at me. He grabs my hand and put's it up to his mouth. I look at him mortified as he kisses my knuckles.

I try to pull my hand away but he tightens his grip. "The fuck are you doing?!" I whisper. "Of course we are going to go to your favorite spot, what kind of gentleman would I be if we didn't?" He asks smirking at me.

"What? Let go!" He has a strong grip. "You want to do that? Tonight? Are you sure we aren't moving things too fast?" He asks looking over his shoulder. Layla is walking towards us, a scowl on her face as she looks at my hand in his. 

"Sorry." He whispers before launching himself at me. He wraps his arm around my waist, his other holding my head to his shoulder. I tense up, my eyes bulging out of my head. What the hell just happened?!

"Hug me back! Please!" He begs. I sigh as I wrap my arms around his neck. "You owe me big time and an explanation." I whisper in his ear. I watch as Layla continues to walk towards us, horns poking out of her head. 

"Hey Gray, I was looking everywhere for you. who is this?" She asks her voice sweet. It's scary how calm she sounds when she looks like she's about to cut his head off. He ignores her, still hugging me. I he burrows his head in my neck, I can feel him inhale as he starts sniffing me. 

I put my hands on his shoulders and push him off of me. "I'm Aven, we actually met at your birthday party over the summer." I tell her. She glares at me before looking back at Grayson. "Can I talk to you, in private?" She asks while folding her arms. 

"We are in the middle of something right now." He says pointing between us. "It can actually wait, I need to get something from my locker anyway." I say getting up. He knits his eyebrows together shaking his head at me. 

"Perfect." She says bumping  into me as she sits in my seat. I don't look at Grayson as I grab my tray and make my way to the garbage. I can't believe he put me in the middle of that. He needs to grow up and talk to her.        

The bell rings a few minutes after and I make my way to study hall. I take out my English homework and start working on it.

Grayson comes in fifteen minutes late with a scowl on his face. He sit's a few chairs away from me. He pulls out his phone pretending i'm not here. Is he seriously mad at me? I scoff at him and continue working on my assignment.

He didn't talk to me the whole class period, just laid his head sideways on the table playing some kind of phone game. I debated a few times whether or not to ask what his deal was but decided against it. I don't want to make him more mad.

The rest of school went the same, boring. Nora ignored me during History, she's been infatuated with Madison a lot more recently and I don't know why. She only really talks to me when Madison isn't around. So I kept to myself and tried paying attention to the lesson Mr. Dahlke was giving.

Grayson was still mad, snapping at anyone who talked to him. I didn't dare talk to him, not wanting to poke the bear. I wonder if it's his time of the month.

~

We didn't have practice today because coach was sick. I went straight home after school and watched vampire chicks with grandpa while grandma was cooking dinner.

"Questo maledetto spettacolo mi farà venire un infarto!" (This damn show will give me a heart attack!) Grandpa said, clutching his heart while his eyes are glued to the TV. We are at a part where another main character dies. "smettila di guardare quella stupida tv e vieni a mangiare!" (Stop watching that stupid TV and come eat!) Grandma yells from the dining room.

Grandpa jumps up from his chair and basically runs to the kitchen rubbing his hands. I chuckle at how easily he can be persuaded when it comes to grandma and food. I follow him to the dining room, sitting down at the table. "Come sta il tuo ragazzo?" (How is your boyfriend?) Grandma asks.

I start choking on my saliva. I grab my water and start gulping it down. "Non è il mio ragazzo!" (He is not my boyfriend!) I say, annoyed. I am starting to get annoyed with everyone saying that. I've only known him for a month.

Grandma rolls her eyes and swats me with her hand. "Non essere credulone!" (Don't be gullible.) She said, taking a bite of her polenta. I sigh in defeat, deciding to just let her think what she wants.

"Grayson sta andando bene. Mi ha aiutato con i compiti di matematica." (Grayson is doing well. He helped me with my math homework.) Grandpa clicks his tongue, smirking at his food. "Che bravo ragazzo." (What a good boy.)

I just nod my head and finish my dinner. I helped grandma with the dishes and put the leftovers in the fridge before heading up to use the bathroom and brush my teeth.

Once I'm done I go into my room and lay down in bed with my book in hand, ready to read. I keep thinking about Grayson and how mad he was. I lose the battle in my head and decide to text him.

~Did you know lobsters taste with their feet? ~ A.

You know when you send something and instantly regret it after? Why was that the text I sent? I could've just asked if he was okay. I highly doubt he's interested in my stupid sea facts.

Fifteen minutes go by and he still hasn't responded. I try to focus on my book but I can't help but look at my phone every few minutes. I decided to do a workout in our indoor gym. I change into some shorts and put a sports bra on under my shirt.

I connect my phone to the speaker and play some Nardo Wick. I walk on the treadmill for ten minutes before going to the squat rack and put some weight on each side. I do 7 reps for 3 sets.

Once I'm done I go to the leg press and do 12 reps for another 3 sets. I go to the dumbbell wrack and do Rdls and calf raises. I finish my workout by running on the treadmill for an hour on incline.

I take a shower and go back to my room. Grayson looked at my text twenty minutes ago. How rude! I'm never helping him again!

I plug my phone in and lay down in my bed. I lay in the dark for a few minutes before dozing off into the beginning of my repetitive nightmare.

Sorry this chapter was so boring! It'll get better soon! Okay, to da lo!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

22.8K 278 34
What happens when you make plans? God laughs at you, that's what and Sabrina is about to learn that the hard way. Sabrina is not your average 19 yea...
4.7K 91 18
Their father was an abusive man who went out each night to get drunk, and their mother was an angel sent directly from Heaven to protect them. It all...
474 180 30
how do you feel when you've always had everything and then suddenly, it's all gone? well that's how am feeling right now. don't get me wrong this sto...
210K 10.8K 35
Tonight is the night... The night I leave and start a new life. A life that won't have me fearing every minute of the day... A life that will bring m...