Hybrid's Fury Unleashed

SapphirianJ82 द्वारा

JAREK She's an abomination-a constant thorn in my side. She has no right to be sheltered so closely by my mot... अधिक

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Trinity of Entanglement One
Trinity of Entanglement Two
Trinity of Entanglement Three
Trinity of Entanglement Four
Trinity of Entanglement Five
Trinity of Entanglement Six
Trinity of Entanglement Seven
Trinity of Entanglement Eight
Trinity of Entanglement Nine
Trinity of Entanglement Ten
Trinity of Entanglement Eleven
Trinity of Entanglement Twelve
Trinity of Entanglement Thirteen
Trinity of Entanglement Fourteen
Trinity of Entanglement Fifteen
Trinity of Entanglement Sixteen
Trinity of Entanglement Seventeen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Eighteen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Nineteen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Twenty
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-One
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Two
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Three
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Four
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Five
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Six
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Seven
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Eight
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Nine
Series Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Eight

141 15 4
SapphirianJ82 द्वारा

ZANE

“What the fuck?” I yell and punch Dante with such power he flies back and lands with a thud on the ground. The fucker was snapping his fingers and yelling in my face. Never catch a gamma by surprise like that. Groaning in annoyance, I blink my dry, gritty eyes until Dante comes into better focus.

“I’ll forgive you for that, but solely this once, Zane. You need to assist me in waking everyone up. Everyone in the pack is enchanted. No, I need you to lend a hand with my father. He is the only one who will have answers. Hell, I don't know.”

“What the hell are you talking about, Dante? And why is it dark when it was just light out? Why the hell are you the one awake when everyone else around here is staring into space?”

“They’re all under a spell dumb ars! Didn’t you hear what I said a moment ago? We don’t have time for this. We must wake my father and Alpha Max. You’ll have the answers soon enough.”

“It was Silver, wasn’t it? She did all of this, right?”

“What? No, you arrogant ars. She’s under the spell as well. I took her up to Xillon’s room, where she would be safe,” Dante says as he searches for his father in the crowd.

“Her wolf’s a freak of nature. I wouldn’t consider it unlikely for her to have done all this. She fucked up somehow and put herself under as well,” I say, with my arms firmly crossed over my chest.

“Get your ars over there and help me with Alpha Max!” He yells and starts yelling in his father’s face to snap him out of his trance. To appease the guy, I walk over to Alpha Max and do everything in my power to pull him from his haze.

Within a few moments, both men came too, and we made our way towards Alpha Max’s study. Dante recounts all that happened to him and Silver in the forest and I still have a hard time believing that she had nothing to do with this.

“Gregor’s words are true, son. He was the firstborn, but we cast him out of the pack because of his evil demeanor. Not because he couldn’t find his mate. He was an oppressive ruler and caused many conflicts that were unnecessary for the kingdom. He was a rapist and a murderer as well. He raped women, children and men. He would burn their bodies after he had his way with them, to silence them. And also so his scent would be untraceable. A child made it out alive and that’s how we could put two and two together.”

“I wasn’t aware there was a kingdom overseas. I thought we had the largest pack, and we considered Alpha Max to be the Alpha King. This fucker is after Silver and we should do something about this quick before things get out of hand.”

“No shifter in America is aware of us, other than the Alpha’s and their heir’s. It has been this way for several centuries. Gregor craves dominion over the entire world. He wants to eliminate humans altogether and all shifters who will not follow him. That was his wish before we cast him out of the kingdom. He’s been in hiding for almost two centuries. No one has found him. Now we know where Gregor is located. He must be stopped.”

‘That fucker’s mate embody Silver. I’ll crush him under my paws. We must protect our mate. Get over your shit, Zane. She is not the enemy.’

‘I know, damn it. This is all so much to take in. I won’t let her out of my sight from this day forward.’

“I’ll be making my way back soon, Alpha. I’m positive you all understand the great need for me to monitor my mate and ensure she is safe.” I bow my head respectfully to the two Alpha’s and leave.

Shifting once outside, Janus and I sprint to the pack house. Shifting back into my human skin, I burst open the front door and sprint up the stairs, taking two at a time to reach Silver as fast as I can.

I poke my head in and a sigh of relief falls from my lips to see her nestled deep inside Xillon’s covers. Her heart beats slowly and I smile upon hearing her steady breaths. At least Dante thought to close her eyes for her before he left her all alone.

Stepping over, I draw away the blankets from her and flinch when Dante’s aroma drifts to my nostrils. She’s wearing that fucker’s shirt and his shorts. Hell no. As gently as I can, I pull his shirt and shorts off of her, pull her into my arms and saunter over to my room.

I lay her gently down on my bed and fetch a clean shirt and boxer shorts from my dresser. After dressing her, I climb into bed and pull her tightly against me in a spooning position. It annoys me she smells like him even after taking his clothes off, but I’ll deal with it for now. He is just as much her mate as I am.

Silver will be pissed when she wakes to being in bed with me, and changed into my clothes. She should be happy that I respected her enough not to check her out as I did so. But there was no way I was sleeping next to her, with his scent invading my nostrils.

***

“Aw, fuck!” I yelled, upon getting sucker punched in the eye out of nowhere.

“Why the hell am I in your bed, wearing your clothes, asshole?!” Silver screams as she glares at me.

“You didn’t have to punch me, damn it! Fuck, that hurt, Silver!”

“My name isn’t Silver, asshole!” She screeches and hops out of the bed.

“I’m sorry, Annalise. Please come back to bed so I can explain.”

“I don’t want to have anything to do with you. I’m not going back on my word. I will never take you as my mate. In fact. I, Annalise Celestia Vernon, future Alpha and Luna of the Blood Moon Howler Pack…”

She squeeles, steps on my feet and attempts to bite my hand as I firmly grasp her with my other arm around her. “You may attempt to reject me, but I will not accept it or reject you back. So you would have put us both in pain for nothing. Are you going to settle down so we can chat and I’ll explain?”

She nods her head, and I loosen my grip on her. She spins suddenly and uppercuts my jaw, sending me flying backwards into my dresser. Then she forces my door open and sprints out of my room.

‘What the hell am I supposed to do now, Janus?’

‘Xillon is her favorite. You should get his help. This will not be an easy feat to accomplish on your own.’

‘Is he even back? I don’t remember dozing off, but it’s still dark out. So I’m guessing I wasn’t asleep for long.’

‘You’re so dense it amazes me. I was asleep as well. Her scent lulled me to sleep.’

“Damn it, Zane! Shut up!” Annalise screams and chunks a brush at my head.

“I didn’t say anything!”

“You are so stupid. I assumed you would have caught on by now. I can hear every damn thought that comes into that bean brain of yours.”

“Oh. That’s right.”

“Yes, dumbass. Stay there and don’t come near me. Tell me what the hell is going on.”

Settling on the bed, I relay all that Dante and Gabriel had told us in Alpha Max’s study. Half through, Annalise slowly advanced towards me and settled next to me on the bed. I respected her wishes of not touching her by twining my fingers together tightly in my lap.

“I minimally touched you enough in order to clothe you and I didn’t even check you out or anything. You had to be safe, and that was the only way I knew you would be alright.”

“You’re a man whore. Your dick won’t get anywhere near me. You want me, then you will have to work for it. Stop sleeping around. You’re lucky you are a shifter, or I guarantee you, you would have some kind of human STD or something. Despite that, I don’t want you near me. This bed will not have the privilege of having me on it, either. Jack off, or whatever you need to do.”

“How long do you intend on making me suffer? I am a man, Annalise.”

She glares at me, then looks away. “If you can go a month without sleeping, or even being near other female shifters. And if you can take me out on dates and attempt to show me, I’m more than another piece of ass to you. Then I’ll accept you as my mate.”

“If I can’t sleep with anyone, then neither should you be able to.”

“Nope. That’s not how this works. I have accepted Xillon and Jarek as my mates. I have spent the last two weeks bonding with both of them. Even Jarek has had to make things up to me. He and I haven’t had sex since that first night we were together. Xillon and I, on the other hand. Anytime we are together, it’s all out sexy time.”

“You’re killing me here. I don’t want to hear about you being with someone else.”

“Well, do as I say and maybe in a month’s time. If I stay here and no one abducts me. Then maybe you will get lucky. If you don’t make it a month and do as I ask, you will accept my rejection.”

A month without sex. I’m capable of doing it. I have this under control. I’m worried she won’t accept me. I cannot do without her. I’ll go the extra mile to make her content. Annalise rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

“No, you won’t, Zane. You can’t go two days without sticking your dick up someone’s cunt.” Annalise chuckles, stands and leaves the room.

***

“Hey, Zane. I have an itch I need you to scratch as soon as possible.” Joslyn says as she skims her manicured fingernails over my limp dick and it perks up.

I’ve gone two weeks without fucking anyone. Calluses adorn my hands from pumping my cock non stop though. I glance over to see Annalise smirking at us. I’m convinced she’s sending girls my way when she knows I’m most vulnerable. Like now, when school is out and I have a few moments free before training. This would usually be the time I would take some hot chick out into the woods and fuck them senseless.

Holding up my part of the bargain, I’ve taken Annalise out on a few dates over the last couple of weeks. I’ve bought her roses, jewelry and other random shit, because I know what women like by watching my father spoil my mother. It hasn’t been easy because Dante is now in the mix and she’s doing her best to make time for all of us. She hasn’t slept with Dante yet. Not sure what’s going on there. She knows I don’t want to know anything that happens with her and the others.

Not only that, but Alpha King Gabriel has brought in countless troops from the kingdom overseas and we’ve all been getting out of school three hours early every day and spending extra efforts on training for war. His brother will be surprised to know that Gabriel has his own horde of witch/werewolf hybrids. That most of them all have crescent moons on their foreheads puts me at ease with Annalise’s. Theirs are smaller, however.

“Get your hands off of me. I don’t fuck around anymore.”

“I know you want me. Your cock is rising to the occasion.”

“I haven’t fucked anyone in two weeks, Joslyn. You are not my mate.”

“How would you know? We are too young to even know the answer to that. You and I are good together. Please. I really need you. I’ll let you fuck my a…”

“Shut the hell up and get the hell away from me,” I growl, spin, and sprint out of the school.

Porn isn’t cutting it and Annalise taunts me. She messes with me. Makes me think I might get lucky anyway and then leaves me hanging. I have a serious case of blue balls because of her. Even jacking off doesn’t seem to relieve the ache. She better get ready for the massive load I’m going to give her, because I don’t intend to lose this wager she put on me.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

235K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
3.6K 99 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...
955K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
20.5K 331 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...