Bride For 7 Months (Halal Lov...

By booklover954044

Ranked no.3 #islam Ranked no. 7 #turkey Ranked no. 3 #islamiclovestories "You have two choices, you either di... More

♡DEDICATION♡
♡CHARACTERS INTRODUCTION♡
Chapter 1__ The Graduation day
Chapter 2__ The wedding day
Chapter 3__Getting on Nerves
Chapter 5__Deal
Chapter 6__Reception
Chapter 7__Contract
Chapter 8__Bonding
Chapter 9__Interacting
Chapter 10__Softening
Chapter 11__Jealous?
Chapter 12__Manipulating
Chapter 13__Another Side
Chapter 14__Trap
Chapter 15__Challange
Chapter 16__Misunderstanding
Chapter 17__Accusing
Chapter 18__Bitter proposal
Chapter 19__His Feelings
Chapter 20__The Master plan
Chapter 21__Exposed
Chapter 22__Finding peace
Chapter 23__Bizzare Reunion
Chapter 24__First Hug
Chapter 25__Tragedy
Chapter 26__Breakdown
Chapter 27__Healing

Chapter 4__Welcome home

403 17 7
By booklover954044

Kulsum's POV-

I'm panicking like hell!
What the heck is wrong with this guy.
I can easily get a taxi if I have the right money to pay for it.

All my cash is in dollars and not a single penny is of Turkish currency.
My head is spinning in thousand directions.

Just then my eyes drifted to the gleaming black metal Porsche as it swung past me and then stopped and reversed back at me.

I was feeling so nervous and anxious when the window slid opened a guy who looked just a few years older than me seated in it.
He has this neat brown hairs and jade eyes and he was starring at me as if I was some kind of snack.
But his facial features reminded me of someone I just couldn't place who.

"Are you lost pretty girl?" He smirked widely.
"No I'm not." I lied blankly, this stranger is totally creeping me out.
And if by lost you mean abandoned in a foreign country by the man you just married then yes I'm completely lost.

"It's pretty lonely here...what are you doing here?" He finally got serious.
"I'm just waiting for someone. " I just looked everywhere but him.
And yes I'm waiting for a miracle.

"Can I offer you a ride?" He smiled.
This is really creepy as he's a complete stranger how can I go with him?
"Oh don't worry I don't bite." He chuckled.

Well he looks friendly and since I don't really have much of a choice I reluctantly got in the car.
"So what should I address my lady over here?" He smirked as the sarcasm popped smoothly out of his mouth.

I couldn't help but smile. "I'm Kulsum. " I replied softly.
"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Emir." He smiled.
"So where are you headed?" He asked in a serious tone.
"Do you by any chance know where the Ozturks live? I mean the house of Abdul Razzaq Ozturk?" I gulped.

His face darkened as he clenched his jaw.
"But of course, he's my cousin wallahi!" He exclaimed.
"What? Seriously ?!" My eyes widened.
He has to be joking.

"Well of course, my full name is Emirhan Ozturk. His father Alparslan Ozturk is my paternal uncle." His expressions lit up.
Now it made sense why he resembled in Abdul Razzaq so much.

"Oh my Allah I cannot believe it! Did he sent you to pick me up?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes.
"Huh? No I just saw you wandering around and thought I'd help. Besides we're not that close." His face dropped.

Of course nobody is close to him not even his own family.
And how will they be considering how much of a snob he is.

"So what business do you have in their house?" He changed the subject.
"Oh- yeah you don't know.....I recently got married to him." My voice dropped.

He suddenly hit the brakes and looked at me as if I was a ghost.
"You're what?!" His eyes widened in dismay.
"Oh you know it all happened too sudden we were engaged for a year but we got married yesterday because of your grandmother's condition." I breathed.

"I'm still having a hard time processing, so where is Abdul Razzaq now?" He raised his eyebrows.
"It's a long story. " I smiled nervously.
Oh you know your brother is a complete lunatic who left his wife all alone in a foreign country.

We got talking more and I realized he was very funny and kind unlike Abdul Razzaq of course.
"So how come you two are so poles apart?" I asked feeling curious.
"Oh you know he's my cousin and we weren't very close growing up." His voice dropped.

"Oh by the way do you mind if I drive?" I gulped.
"Uh...." he hesitated.
"You know I drove his Bugatti voiture Noire in London I'm a safe driver it's just that I wanna pull something off." I said it one go.

"Damn as far as I know Razzaq never let anyone touch his car how come he gave it to you?" He asked amusingly.
"I have my ways." I smirked.

We switched our places and I drove off to his house with him directing the way and after 15 minutes of hustle I hit the brakes in front of the house.

House was an understatement to what was in front of me.
It was a freaking mansion which was twice the size of the White House.

I got out of the car and there I witnessed Abdul Razzaq standing on the porch and his face turned white as ghost when he saw me.

I glided towards him as he put his phone down and cut the call.
"Guess I did drove myself here. You're right, I'm an amazing driver. " I said sarcastically as I smirked.
And his face was worth capturing.

He kept giving me death glare to which I didn't care even a little bit.
Just then Emir got out of the car and Razzaq's expressions intensified.

His eyes darkened as he clenched his jaw upon seeing him.
"Long time brother.....you didn't tell us you got married?" He said cheerfully as he approached him and gave him a quick hug.

While Abdul Razzaq remained stunned.
"What are you doing here?" Razzaq asked his voice dark and cold.
"Oh I just saw her wandering around and I thought a pretty woman like her shouldn't be left alone like this so I offered her a ride, turned out she's my sister in law." He smiled widely.

Abdul Razzaq's POV-

Seeing Emir's face is thousand times worse then seeing her face.
This guy is an epitome of sweet poison.
I just glared at him and was about to say something when I heard a voice calling my name.

"Mr. Razzaq, she left with someone I got an urgent call and I got distracted but when I noticed she was gone." Hamza my personal assistant said as he was panting.
He then caught his breath and looked around to witness her.

"Oh you're here? But- I-I-"He stuttered.
"It's okay Hamza you can leave." I ordered him.
This guy can't get one thing right.

I wouldn't have left in the first place if I didn't had to go somewhere.
I asked Hamza to keep an eye on her and stay out of her sight and let her wander around for five minutes just to get back at her for that London incident.

I told him to approach her and get her here safely but this insolent fool couldn't get one job right.

"I appreciate what you did now if you excuse us." I said coolly grabbed Kulsum's hand and walked away leaving Emir behind.
I'm not giving this guy a single chance to mess with my family again.

Just then I realized what I did I took a glimpse at her as I felt electrified.
All I did was held her hand and my body was tingling.
Our eyes met and it shone so beautiful in the sunshine. It resembled the honey. So sweet and glossy.

I quickly let go of her hand and rang the doorbell and the door opened in an instant and there stood my younger sister Aslihan with a wide beaming smile.

"OH MY GOD! it's kulsum!!!" She exclaimed so loudly with her eyes sparkling as she hugged her tightly without even sparing a glance at me.
Rude.

"Oh my God I can't believe it's you! You're finally here. " she squealed with excitement.
"It's so good to see you again Aslihan, it's been so long I missed you!" Kulsum hugged her back.

They were hugging each other as if they got separated during world war.
"Wait she's here when did you get here?" My younger brother Zakariya interrupted.
And he too joined the hug and all three of then snuggled like babies.

Ugh I love my siblings but sometimes they act like children.
"Ya Allah you've grown so tall Zakariya, you were half my size when we were children. " Kulsum chuckled.
"Yeah what can I say, I grew up to be a very handsome man. " he winked.

"We were waiting for you for so long. We were so ecstatic when we got to know that you two got married in a chaos. But we weren't there to witness it unfortunately. " Aslihan said it in one go with excitement.

"Oh but I'm sure they'll re-marry once all the crisis are over and then we will have a grand wedding In Shaa Allah. " Zakariya said proudly.

At this I gulped and I glanced at Kulsum who was already looking at me.
We stared at each other nervously and blankly.

_____________________________________________

Heyy guys!!!!

So here it is!

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Your feedbacks always encourage me and motivate me.

And don't worry you'll be greeted with romance in the next chapter 😅😌😉

Thank you so much for reading.

Also if you want spoilers and reels about Abdul Razzaq and Kulsum please follow my Instagram account.

Instagram user- moonstone_booklover

Love ya'll
Potterhead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 8.8K 71
Ayeleen was a passionate doctor, who achieved her dream after many struggles. She was committed to a man whom she loved for seven years, and he loved...
233K 15.4K 36
ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs !! ~❁~ _________________ "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲!" "𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁...
233K 8.8K 31
-Complete- 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹'𝑺 𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 #1 "𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱, 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲." ☆ Layla Y...
64.3K 4.4K 18
"𝑰𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔..." Siddique Khan, age 26 is an ideal Muslim young man with good values and morals. He pr...