Levi Ackerman One-Shots

Από The-Traveling-Poet

One-Shots, Headcannons, drabbles and more for Levi Ackerman~ More can be found on my Tumblr @the-traveling-po... Περισσότερα

~Request Page~
Soft Touch
Attention
Semi Sweet
Drabble ~ Cuddles
Drabble ~ Jealousy
Drabble ~ Clingy
Drabble ~ Work in 20mins
Drabble ~ Flirtatious
Drabble ~ Hair Cut
Headcannon ~ 1
Headcanon ~ 2
Headcanon ~ 3
Headcanon ~ 4
Headcanon ~ 5
Headcanon ~ 6
Healing
Priorities
Head-Cold
Comfort
Drabble ~ Jealous Pining
Silent Confession
Drabble ~ Picnic
Drabble ~ Snuggles
Miscommunications
Cleansing
Waylay
Drabble ~ Caught
Drabble ~ Head Scratchies
Drabble ~ Shifting Scars
Drabble ~ Cosetted Captain
Headcannon no. 7
Tease
Migraines
At Long Last
Drabble~ Stress
Surprise Visitation
Headcannon no. 8
Bold Statments
Headcannon no. 9
Family
Headcannon no. 10
Shifting Scares
Drabble ~ Loss
Ace
Drabble ~ Freezing
Persuasion
Autograph (Actor Pt. 1)
Event: AOT Finale
Event: Levi's Birthday Special
Hearcannon no. 11
Pains
Drabble ~ Tease
Phone Call (Actor Pt. 2)
Laughter
The Story~
Coffee Shop (Actor Pt. 3)
Drabble ~ Painting
Headcannon no. 12
Drabble ~ Family Time

Respect

421 8 7
Από The-Traveling-Poet

Requested on Tumblr
════════════════════════════
Commander Erwin had just given the order for the S.O.S. to take Eren Jeager to the old HQ building; to run tests and keep him out of the public eye.

As Captain Levi's second in command, and trusted wife, it was your responsibility to help with plotting out the next moves for the titan boy's training and safety over the next two weeks.

This sudden act of taking charge doesn't sit well with those who don't know your relation with the Captain.
════════════════════════════
SFW, fluff, marriage, s2
════════════════════════════

"So! We've got some things to discuss." You stated cheerily as you took a seat at the head of the table. Before you sat your fellow squad mates, all lounging about on the wooden chairs as they ate and drank with your newest member, Eren Jeager.

There had been a lot of turmoil throughout the ranks, as well as the masses, about the new Scout. A titan shifter; the first of his kind. Under Commander Erwin's command, you'd followed after your Captain all the way from Trost, where the boy was being held, to the abandoned fortress of the original Survey Corps Headquarters. While hiding out here, it was your mission to learn more about this situation surrounding the young teen and find ways to apply it to the betterment of humanity. As well as the furthering of information previously gathered about the titans, much to Captain Hange's delight.

As Levi's second in command, you'd done all that you could to both follow orders and console the poor adolescent to the best of your abilities during these trying times. But recently, with all the work piling up for your dear Captain, you'd started to take on a more leading role within the squad rather than continuing to be the nurturing figure of the group. 

Of course this was approved by your loving husband. While he helped take care of matters more political, you stepped in to handle more of the hands on matters. It worked out perfectly, you thought; you could help humanity and your husband by taking a stand. By no means were you a Captain yourself, but with your skill in taking charge, you might as well have been lately.

Organizing a stack of papers in your hands, you met the eyes of each of your squad members with a smile. With a quick reassuring nod to Eren, you began.

"Captain Hange has been given permission to start experimenting with Eren's shifting abilities. We'll be riding out tomorrow further into the countryside to keep out of the eyes of the public. Both for safety and privacy. I've mapped out a suitable place for us to practice and train Jeager while Captain Levi is away on business with the Commander, so by this time tomorrow I'll need you all saddled up and ready to head out. We'll start off slowly; just a couple hours out on the countryside to take notes and try out a few ideas Hange has written out for me."

You slid a paper filled with Hange's messy scrawling towards the center of the table for everyone to see while you sifted through your other handwritten notes.

"After that, we'll return here by noon for a quick lunch before checking in with Captain."

"Any other orders, Captain?" Oulo drawled out lazily, shooting you a look from the far end of the table.

"Captain?" You questioned with a tilt of your head.

"Might as well address you as such if yer gonna be givin out orders like one." He continued on, now sitting up straight in his chair and lifting a teacup to his lips awkwardly.

"I-I'm only trying to stand in and help. Captain Levi's been kept really busy lately, and as his second in command-"

"As you never fail to remind us. We've worked together for ages, Y/N." Oulo's comment left you speechless, suddenly feeling nervous as the center of attention.

"Knock it out, Oulo. She's just trying to help." Petra mumbled, keeping her eyes trained on her half eaten plate.

"Busy or not, I don't see what gives her the right to order us around as if she chose this squad herself!" Oulo clicked his tongue in annoyance, shooting you another pointed look.

"Who among us placed you in charge of these operations anyhow?"

Unsure how to respond, you glanced down at your neatly stacked papers and fiddled with them nervously.

"Listen, I'm just trying to give Levi a hand-"

"Levi? You mean Captain Levi? Don't disrespect him with informalities!" Oulo's eyes widened in surprise and he took a stand, looking around at his fellow squad mates. Mentally cursing yourself for the slip up, you shook your head and tried to present a more stern expression.

"Oulo. I was asked to take this position in Captain Levi's stead. I'll be damned if I disregard orders due to a disagreement in the squad I'm to co-lead for now."

"Orders from whom, L/N?" Oulo questioned in disbelief.

The door behind you creaked open, making you pause in your retort.

"Those orders would come from me, Bozado."

Turning in your chair, you came face to face with Captain Levi himself. He hadn't acknowledged you yet, instead settling for shooting a glare your comrade's way. Oulo dropped his attitude immediately, bringing his arms up into a crips salute.

"Captain! I was under the impression you were out on business with the Commander!" He spluttered, going slightly red in the face.

"I was on my way to do just that, when an annoying conversation happened to catch my ear." Levi took a step forward and placed his hands onto the back of your chair. Shooting you a quick reassuring look, he turned his attention to his squad.

"I'm the one to put Y/N in charge while I'm gone. If you've got a problem with that, then you've got a problem with my judgment. Care to elaborate on your issues, Bozado?" Levi raised his chin slightly, a silent challenge for the younger man to keep running his mouth. Gulping hard, Oulo tightened his salute.

"N-no sir! It's just...We're accustomed to taking orders from our Captain, not the second in command."

"Well you'd all better get used to it. Cause if you've got a problem with my wife, then you've got a personal problem with me." Levi threatened coldly, taking a moment to look each member of his squad dead in the eyes as they turned their attention elsewhere in fear.

All color drained from Oulo's face, and his arms dropped to his sides. "W-wife?" he nearly whispered, shaky eyes shooting glances between the two of you.

"Yes, wife." Levi's tone was dangerously low as he removed his grip from the back of your chair. Walking around you, he stopped by your side and spared you another look. His eyes softened immediately as he searched your face for any sign of discomfort. Finding none, as you never felt any in your husband's presence, he spared you a fleeting smile with his back turned to his squad.

"You're doing wonderfully, love. I trust you to lead them for a bit while I'm gone. I'll return soon."

Much to everyone's immense shock, he sealed his whispeded promise with a soft kiss to your parted lips, taking a moment to savor the blissful contact before he pulled away and faced his squad once more. His expression was back to being cold and calculating as he considered his next words carefully.

"I'll be on my way now; but if I find out any of you dare speak to Y/N like this again, you'll be speaking with me. Understood?"

Everyone nodded their heads in immediate understanding, shifting their gazes rapidly between the two of you.

"Good. Now; follow Y/N as you would me. I'll be back tomorrow."

With that Levi spun on his heel and strode out of the room, leaving the levels of tension in the room much higher than when he first entered. Gulping nervously, Oulo silently took a seat and barely managed to shoot you a more apologetic look.

"You never told us you were married...Married to him of all."

Purposefully fidgeting with your wedding band, you offered him a small smile. "I suppose it just never came up. Perhaps or perhaps not per his request. But either way, we are heading out tomorrow morning for experimental training. And you heard my husband; no bullshit, and this will all go over smoothly according to plan."

"Y-yes ma'am," Oulo stammered out, averting his gaze after a swift smack to the back of the head from a scolding Petra. Grinning to yourself, you watched on in amusement as slowly but surley the atmosphere returned to its usual calm nature.

Catching Eren's awestruck look, you shot him a sly wink of encouragement. Though you would most definitely miss your lover from your time apart, tomorrow would certainly prove to be fun.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

167K 2K 35
This is a Levi Ackerman x reader oneshot book, it's full of requests and my own ideas. -COMPLETED- Disclaimer: I don't own the characters they're al...
965K 23.3K 83
Ranked #4 in LevixReader fanfics Please go check out my other book! It's the latest LevixReader One-shots and it's the better and improved one!!! Le...
8K 119 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
112K 2.7K 48
Hello! This book is a collection of oneshots with who else but Mikasa Ackermann! If you're a big fan of Mikasa, well you're in the right place. I hop...