Magix Ultra

By inky2556

A mysterious ultrawoman crash lands in the Land of Light and wakes up with no memory of who she is or where s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Notice of Hiatus
Side story #1 Pt1
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 25

114 4 13
By inky2556

Similar to Zero's ability to cross through dimensions, Chiara's Ultrix bracelet also had the same function. Minus the heavy armour. Before going silent again, Argant told her that it'll bring them to the universe of the Young Justice and Justice League, where the Shadow Spark lay waiting to wreak havoc once again.

It was a race against time. They had to get there before Armadus does and destroy it. Then there was the matter of Armadus himself. Should they try to save him? Was he still in there? Or was he too far gone already? Did all the lives he took drown his soul?

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Zero suddenly said from beside her.

Currently, they stood in a clearing just outside of Alfea. There were some things the girls needed to get so they made a pit stop before embarking on their journey across dimensions.

"Hmm? Oh, was I that obvious?"

"It's hard not to notice. You tend to bite the tip of your tumb whenever you're distressed." Proving his point, Zero pulled her hand away from her mouth, visible bite marks littering her tumb. What's more alarming was the slight trail of blood trickling down. Yes, it was a habit for Chiara to unconsciously bite the tip of her tumb any time she feels overwhelmed. But it was a rare that blood ended up being drawn.

Another alarming thing to happen is when Zero now stood directly infront of her. His tumb gently brushed her lips to wipe away the blood left.

"Seriously,what are you? A vampire?" He joked which brought a smile to her lips. The wound on her tumb gone in an instant thanks to her accelerated healing courtesy of her now half ultra self.

Suddenly, they heard a loud whistle. Looking up, GlenFire gazed down at them with what they guess was a grin even though the guy didn't really have a mouth.

Earlier on, Zero had left to pick up his team for this very mission. Now, he was starting to second guess his decision to bring them along. Especially now that they found out he, according to them, finally pulled his head out of the ground and fessed up his feelings. Never mind it took Chiara nearly dying twice for him to realize it.

"Now that yer finally have a girlfriend ya forget about yer friends eh Zero boy?" GlenFire commented which made Chiara giggle and Zero groaned in annoyance. Even Mirror Knight didn't pass up the chance to take a rib at their fearless leader.

"If you'd like, I can offer to teach you how to be a proper gentleman. Don't want that rambunctious attitude of yours to drive her away now, do we?"

"Hey!"

"Don't think we have to worry about that. He's been hanging around her long before any of this. I'm pretty sure she has him under control." Jean Bot added.

"What the fric-" He was about to go full size ultra and lunge at them, but halted when he heard muffled laughter coming from Chiara. Seeing the way her eyes lit up and the dust of pink that tinted her pale cheeks, never in a million years would he admit that it made him melt inside. All the annoyance was gone in an instant.

"We're baaaack!" Stella boomed.

Turning to see the Winx, there varying degrees of disbelief and shock at all the luggage brought along by the fairy of the shinning sun. The rest of the girls behind looked just about done.

"Is this normal for Solarians?" Jean Nine asked.

"Nope. This is Stella being...well, Stella." Aisha answered.

"I think it'll take both Jean Brothers to fit all that." Katsumi commented.

"Don't worry! I got that covered." With a flick of her hand, all the luggage levitated in the air and miniaturised in a blink of an eye. Then, it floated towards Stella's hand and into a star shaped box. Said box then disappeared into orange sparkles.

"That was ultra cool!"

"Looks like we won't be needin' yer services fried chicken."

"I told you not to call me that!"

"Okay!" Chiara immediately interjected before Glen Fire actually ended up losing his head.

The plan was for the Winx and New Generation to board Jean Bot while Chiara and Zero go full ultra size with the former opening a portal to their destination.

With the combined forces of Tecna, Chiara, Daichi, Katsumi and Isami, they were able to install a new incognito programme in both the Jean Brothers so Ultimate Force Zero could stay hidden from being detected by the Justice League. So long as both robots kept the programme activated and Mirror Knight and Glen Fire don't stray too far from them.

While the four waited in space, the rest would then continue to earth and search for the Shadow Spark all while trying their best to remain under the superheroes radar. Chiara had a feeling that that wouldn't be the case but she could only hope for the best.

Once everybody was piled up into Jean Bot, they all set forward to space right outside Magix's atmosphere.

"We know you told us that you could do" Musa motioned to Chiara's giant image on the screen from inside Jean Bot, "this. But actually seeing it is just...wow." Chiara could only smile awkwardly at that.

"Well, here goes nothing." Raising her hand up high, the gems on her Ultrix bracelet each glimmered before a giant portal tore into space.

Once she did that, the Jean Brothers activated their new stealth mode to avoid even a fraction of a second of detection by the Justice League. Chiara knew they had a lot of satelites around earth alone and that's not counting the Watchtower, the Justice League's base of operations. So, the best option would be to hide themselves before going in.

"Ready guys?"

"Ready!" "Yup!" "Absolutely!"

And so, they entered the portal,ready to face the evil coming their way.

☆☆☆

"Guys! What do we do?..." Beast Boy trembled. The ghoul monster menacingly advanced towards them.

Nightwing scanned their surroundings in hidden panic. Miss Martian, Wonder Girl, Impulse and a few members of the Justice League were out of commission while sporting major injuries caused by the ghoul. Injuries that kept getting worse judging by the blackened skin around their wounds that seem to slowly and painfully spread.

Since it was some sort of magical creature, Zatanna and Dr. Fate joined the fight too. Unfortunately, Zatanna became one of the injured while Dr. Fate was barely keep the ghoul at bay with his barrier.

If...if only she was here. She would know what to do. She always knew what to do when it came to magic. Even things that didn't involve magic. But regrettably, they never listened. They cruelly left her grasping for straws, forced to figure things out on her own and now... she's dead.

And it's all their fault.

Back then, she gave her life to stop the threat from getting worse and ultimately saved the world. Yet, Nightwing and many others acknowledged that they had a hand in her death by how they treated her and their shallow trust.

"Nightwing." Said Superboy. He placed a hand in the vigilante's shoulder, knowing what was going through his mind. The same thing that went through all their minds since that day. They guilt ate them all alive.

Though hearing Dr. Fate's barrier breaking snapped him back to reality.

"I can't hold it for much longer!" Dr. Fate yelled. The remaining heroes were immediately on standby. Not a moment later, the barrier shattered, throwing Dr. Fate back. Luckily, he was caught by Superboy.

Letting out an ear piercing wail, the ghoul lunged at them. Only to be silence when a streak of light collide with its body sending it rolling down and burning to ashes.

"What was that?!" Kid Flash questioned in disbelief. After hours of fighting this thing with many of their own injured, one shot made the ghoul turn to ashes in the blink of an eye.

"That was me."

All the heroes felt a chill run down their spine. That voice. They knew that voice. It couldn't be... But it could.

And there she was.

Chiara.

And boy did she look not so pleased with them.

________________________________________

Aaaand.... I'm back! It was tough but I made it through. Now, I'll try to work on this story and see it to the end.

A little timeline info here.

In the beginning, Chiara winded up in the universe of YJ a little while before the season two storyline began and after season five of winx club ended.

Then, she 'died' sealing the portal after the whole Reach invasion debacle was over and was thrown into the Land of Light.

The current scene now takes place after season seven of winx club and before season three of YJ.

And yes, Kid Flash survived the Reach invasion and is still alive. Just because this story bashes YJ doesn't mean I wasn't sad to see him die in canon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 480 19
(Hello! If you're reading this, you have found my first ever Wattpad story! That said, it's not very good. If you would like to check out my current...
2.3K 63 15
*ON HOLD* Join the teenage superheroes as they save the world as well as deal with normal daily life issues. βš›γ€‹γ€‹γ€‹γ€‹γ€‹βš‘γ€Šγ€Šγ€Šγ€Šγ€Šβš› I think I'm doing season 1...
47.4K 1.4K 45
Phantom Planet has happened, but revealing their secret turned into the biggest mistake of their lives. Danny, that he was Phantom. His twin brother...
2.7K 176 25
The Titans aren't really teenagers anymore. They've grown up, but they've also remained close friends as they've gotten married and had kids that con...