Prince Charming, Wait, Who?

By danananagirl

"I'm sorry" He said while hugging me. "Why? Why are you doing this? Why are you breaking up with me?"I asked... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Fighting For Him

Chapter 19

499 17 1
By danananagirl

Chapter 19

I put my towel in my duffel bag and I went downstairs but stopping to take one last look at myself at the mirror.

I was wearing a short denim shorts. A white tank top and wore a red checkered polo but didn't button it up. I put on my black short cut converse. I put my hair on a messy bun because its hot. It's not even summer yet but it was definitely hot today. I pushed my sunglass up at the bridge of my nose.

"Mom. I have to go. They're here!" I called out and my mom emerged from the kitchen.

"Take care sweetie. Love you." She said and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah mom. Love you" I said. And I went skipping down the hall and out of the house. They were picking me up. It was our sembreak and Madison invited us in their parents cabin because they were excited to meet Madison's new fond friends. Mainly us.

They said their cabin is near by the lake and there are many tourist spots you can hang out with. I was excited. Yes excited because it's really my first time going on trips like this.

Quinn and Madison made an all out shopping marathon. Shopping for what to wear to impress the boys. Buying sunglasses and stuff. Me being me I just bought a few pairs of swimsuit and a new shirt but they insist on buying me lots of new outfit. Again, they made me their new barbie doll making me wear different kinds of outfits. Don't get me wrong its not like I care about my looks. I love hanging out with them, but I don't want them to think that I'm just friends with them because of their money.

I walked out of the door and saw Ralph leaning in his bike. My mouth watered when I took in his appearance. He was wearing a muscle shirt which outlined his fit body. He saw me and smiled. He's gonna kill me with that smile. How can this guy be my boyfriend?

"Hey babe, we're just waiting for Madison and the rest." He said and engulfed me with a big hug.

"You look beautiful as usual" He said and I kissed him in the cheek. "You too babe" I said and we both grinned. He put his bike in the garage and waited for the others. And when they came my mouth suddenly dropped.

Brody descended from a Hummer H2 and you know what his wearing? Yep. He was wearing what I was just wearing. Red polo unbuttoned, white muscle shirt, shorts, and the heck. Black converse.

"Well, If I don't know you both, you guys are wearing matching outfits today." Matt said. Brody and I glared at him at the same time.

"No." We both said in unison.

"Is that so?" Ralph said with his one eyebrow raised.

"We aren't." we said again in the same time.

"Stop that" We chorused and we both glared at each other.

"Stop mimicking me" We both said again.

"I'm not mimicking you." We said again. Wow. Talk about coincidence.

"Ugh. This is frustrating" I said and a honk startled us. It was Madison riding on the passenger seat. She grinned but I think it was a bit restrained. Huh? Weird. I shrugged it off and I grinned back.

"We don't have all day you know. Come on! Vacation is calling us!" Matt said and we all rolled our eyes.

Ralph held my hand and went to meet the guys. "Nice shirt" I said to Brody when I passed by him. "Yeah you too princess." He said and I grinned. He called me PRINCESS! Ohmygod. Is this real? But suddenly frowned when he realized that he just called me that. Oh. Must have slipped by his tongue. I sighed. Sucks to be me.

We all gathered to talk about our seating plan and I was clearly shocked to see Hailey and Gina dropped by our house to meet us.

"Umm. Em, I hope you don't mind. I already asked Madison and she said yes." Matt said. Okay. I don't really have any problems with her being with us. We've been getting along lately.

Or not.

"Don't come near me because you'll infect me with your ugliness." Hailey said while she stayed really far away from me. Just my luck to be stuck for four hours in this litlle car. Why is the world so cruel? We played rock, paper and scissors. Losers gets to ride in the chevy while winners gets to ride in the Hummer H2.

"Gee. Thanks." I faked excitement and rolled my eyes.She scoffed and whined again. "Why do I have to be stuck with a loser?"

"Because you lost in rock, paper and scissors You're a loser too!" I said pointing out that I'm not the only loser.

"I am not!" She countered.

"You are"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Ugly!"

"Loser"

"Stupid!

"Idiot!"

We continued to banter. Matt and Kyle groaned in frustration.

Jared just covered his ears. And thank god he was sitting in between us. 

Oh yeah.I forgot to mention the loser group. Me, Matt, Kyle, Jared, Bitch, I mean Hailey where riding in the chevy while Brody, Madison, Gina, Ralph and Quinn stayed in the hummer. The winners.

Yay. The joy of being a loser. 

"Would you two get along for just five minutes! Five minutes! My eardrums are gonna burst." Matt said while glancing at the rear view mirror.

"Your eardrums are going to burst? Mine is already destroyed it's a surprise I still hear you all speaking" Jared said and I slapped his arm playfully.

"Hey Matt. Did you bring earplugs?" Kyle asked.

"Nope. I was beggining to regret I didn't bring it"

"Isn't a catfight supposed to be sexy and interesting?" Matt said.

"Nope. Not at all. They're not sexy and interesting at all." Jared said and Hailey and I slapped him in the head. I guess we still had one thing in common.

"Ugh. Stop. Please" Matt pleaded.

"She started it!" I said and pointed my finger at Hailey childishly. Well. Not really, we both started it.

"If you weren't so ug-" She retorted but Kyle interrupted.

"If you too don't get along for five minutes. I swear I would kick you out of here"

That got us to stop. For five minutes.

Five golden minutes of silence.

And after that the bickering began again. The guys all sighed.

"This is going to be a long ride." Matt murmured and the long ride began.

***

Click.

I woke up when I heard a camera clicked. My eyes sleepily opened and when I noticed who I was snuggled with. Atmost horror hit us both.

"Ewwww!" We both shouted and we both jumped out of the car. I snuggled with Hailey! I woke up hugging her and her head was on my shoulder.

"OHMYGOD! Does anyone have a bucket? I think I'm gonna puke!" Hailey said dramatically and they all laughed.

Last time I check Jared was in between us.

"You think you're the only one disgusted? Shit. Does anyone have an alcohol?" I said and they all laughed then suddenly I noticed that we're already here.

I gasped. The cabin. It was freaking massive. Big. Mansion.Cabin. Awesome. Oh my. "Wow." was the only thing I could say.

"Dad! Mom!" Madison said and he ran up to her parents and hugged them. They both chuckled and kissed her both in the forehead. We followed them bringing our stuff but I forgot my bag on the car so I went and got it. When I came back they were all introducing each other, hugging each other and shaking hands together. I heard Madison introduced Brody as her boyfriend and her mother excitedly hugged him, His father patted Brody at the back. And when I came into view. Their eyes landed on mine. Her mother and father smiled expectantly at me.

"Umm. Hello. I'm Emily Preston." I said shyly and took a step forward to them. They just both smiled and I grew conscious of my look. OHMYGOD! I'm meeting the most famous people in the whole country!

I studied their features. Her mom looks younger. She looks stunning with black hair and blue eyes. She's wearing jeans and an apron obviously she was cooking something. While her dad was blonde and wore a regular muscle shirt. I've seen them before in the magazines. I think they were voted on one of the top ten hottest couple.

"Ah yes. We know" Mrs. Baltimore said and her husband nudged her at her sides.

"I mean we heard a lot from Madison." She said laughing nervously.

"Mom!" Madison whined and we all laughed.

"Whatever Madison said it isn't true." I said joking.

"But judging by now it's all true. Beautiful and smart." Mr Baltimore said and I blushed.

"Thanks Mr and Mrs Baltimore." I said politely.

"Oh you can call me George and Ella" George said smiling widely,

"Can I hug you dear?" Ella suddenly asked and I looked at her if she was serious. Yep. She's serious alright. I looked at everyone and they were all looking at me intently.

"Sure. Why not?" I said nodding in the process.

She engulfed me with hug and it was a tight one. Wow. Again I have a theory that everyone here likes to hug me. There was a few moments of silence and my stomach chooses this time to be heard.

My stomach grumbled really loudly and they all roared in laughter. I blushed crimson. "Sorry." I said and they continued to laugh. Oh ground swallow me whole! Now!

"Okay enough chit chat. You all must be hungry." We all nodded. "Lets get you settled and we all can have lunch." Ella said as she led us to our rooms.

There were four rooms in total. Two for girls and two for boys. Hailey and Gina will be staying at the first room while Madison, Quinn and I will be staying together. We entered the room and it has a King size bed and a couch. I volunteered to sleep on the comfy sofa or on the floor but they refused. After a bit of argipuing and pursuading thy finally agreed and we went downstairs to meet the others.

We were all eating in the dining room almost chatting and Madison's parents were askinh questions and telling stories about Madison when she was a child.

"So Emily. Tell us about yourself." George asked.

"Umm. My life is a little boring. I have loving parents, cute little brother and friends that I could count on" I stated simply. And they all grinned automatically. At the same time.

"Emily. We're touched!" Quinn said standing up and went my way to hug me. I hugged her back. Sometimes this girl is too u predictable at times.

"Are we even included there?" I heard Hailey whisper to Gina and I chuckled. "Yes you two are included even though you annoys me at times." I said and I think I saw Hailey twitch a smile and he covered it quickly.

"Does your parents know you're here?" Ella asked.

"Umm yeah. They're the best parents in the world no offense. Even though I'm not their child they still treat me as their own." They both stiffen and they both looked at each other.

"If you have a chance to meet your parents would you see them?"

"I don't really know." I shrugged. Whats with this subject? Brody sensing my uneasiness helped me by changing the subject.

"Are there any interesting stories about my girlfriend?" Brody asked Ella.

We all talked about random things. And Ella was telling us funny stories about Madison.

"Mom! You're embarassing me!" Madison whined and she was blushing crimson.

"Ella. Stop embarassing her infront of friends and boyfriend." George said and Madison, if possible became more red.

"I'm her mom. Its my job." We all laughed at that and her eyes landed on mine.

"So Emily, Do you have a boyfriend?" Ella asked and its my turn to blush.

"Actually Mrs. Baltimore she has." Matt said in his mouthful.

"Oh is that so?" George raised an eyebrow.

"Are you his boyfriend?" Ella asked to Matt and we both suddenly choked on what we were eating. "Actually no." Matt said still choking on his food. Ground I ask you again. Swallow me whole!

"Its him actually." I pointed beside me and he grabbed my hand intertwining it with his.

"Aww. That's sweet." She cooed and we both blushed.

***

"No way in hell am I going to swing in this freaking rope! Its too high!" I said gripping the rope for dear life. I was at the edge of the rock. 

"Come on Emily! Don't be a chicken!" Matt taunted while he swam freely. Does he think I'm an idiot or something?  I won't fall for that crap.

"No! Its too high!" I yelled. I was gripping the rope. Ready to swing but I was too coward to do it. Everybody already done it. Except for me. Obviously. I was suppose to jump, swing and let go. Easier said than done.

"Oh for crying out loud." I heard Brody said and before I knew it he both pushed as both and we both  let go of the rope.

We both emerged at the water and I whacked Brody's head. "You freaking idiot! You almost gave me a heart attack. A little warning would be nice." I said and he grinned. "But you enjoyed it right?" he said.

"Whatever." I said swimming away from him. I smiled to myself. It is kind of fun. 

"Admit it." He yelled and I laughed.

I went to where thw picnik basket is located. Ella was kind to prepare as a basket full of food.

"You're always eating." Brody said as he flopped down beside me.

"So what? I'm a growing teenager." I said as I took a big bite of my turkey sandwich.

"Yeah. But not like you. You eat a lot. " He said as he took a bite from my sandwich.

"Hey!? Get your own!" I yelled shielding my sandwich. "Look. Your turning to a pig." He said as he stood up. "Oink oink." He said and he ran.

"Thats it!" I said as I  ran after him. "Get back here! Who are you calling a pig!?" I yelled but he just kept running making silly faces.

"You're so childish!" I yelled again but can't help to feel happy inside. He jumped up the swing and I stopped. And I waited for the rope to come back.

I gripped the wrong jumped, swung and let go. I landed with a splash. I can no longer see Brody but I saw Ralph swimming on my way. He hugged me and rested his hand on waist. 

"Hey. Come play with me" He said as he put his forehead to mine. He hugged me again and kissed my cheeks. He was sulking. Wait- Is he jealous or something?

"Ralph Colfer, Are you jealous?" I said and he looked the other way. "No!" He said and I chuckled.

"You are dummy." I said and I kissed his cheek. "Come on. Lets play tag. You're it." I said as I swam away from him. He laughed but he chased or better yet to say swam after me.

-----------------------------

A/N

Okay. Sorry. I said I'll update earlier but my connection is getting slower and slower/ I really had a hard time updating. Atleast I updated yesterday and today.

SO GUYS. I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING.

ARE YOU ALL OKAY IF I MAKE A POV OF MATT? 

BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL LOVE MATT. SURELY I DO. IF YOU WANT TO JUST LET ME KNOW.

Anyway. ALways comment. And I'll always reply.

Love you :*

Niki <3

(SKIP THIS. NOT RELATED TO THE STORY> I JUST WANT YOUR ADVICE OR POINT OF VIEW. MESSAGE ME YOUR ANSWER DON'T COMMENT ABOUT THIS. THANKS)

So anyway. I want to let out my own DRAMA today if you won't mind. You can skip this part if you want.

So I'm just really frustrated right now. 

Ever experienced that a person made you choose something and then when you choose one of the choices that person will do exactly the opposite of what you chose?

Am I making sense? No. I don't think so. Let's use an anology.

It's like when somebody asked you what burger you want to eat.

With cheese or without? You said without.

And then they'll give you a burger. With cheese.

TO REMIND YOU. I'M NOT REALLY TALKING ABOUT CHEESE. I'M TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.

It's like that person is incapable of understanding of what the other person is feeling. One minute that person made you choose. And then the next that person will do exactly the opposite.

Ugh. Life is so frustrating. But then again. We can't always be happy.

SOmetimes, you have got be contented on what you have.

Don't cause to much drama because that the other person can be pretty much hurt by what you are saying. *Sighs*

Sometimes we can't alway get what we want. *SINGS*

It's noy always sunshines and rainbows. Sometimes it's good to have a storm, its make the rainbow special.

Woah. When did I even get this good? Nah. Just kidding. HAHAHA!

But anyway. I'll update tomorrow. If I don't have any internet connection I'll go find a internet cafe and I'll update for you.

And thats how I love you all readers! I'll do anything to make you happy. 

Love you guys! :****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.4K 20
It is a typical high school love story only this one is told from a Misfit's point of view. Kiley is trying to fit in but she is also trying to find...
1.2K 56 28
Growing up, Amber and Prince Damien were inseparable but one day and without explination, Damien ended their friendship. Now, two years later, Damien...
27.5K 831 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...
58.2K 1K 85
***COMPLETED*** When we both caught our breath, he pulled me down and kissed me. He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. He opene...