The Ghost of You

By fh_criedthewolf

Samanun is a ghost trapped in her mansion from 20 years ago. Everything changed when she met the new owner of... More

Chapter 1 - The Mansion, The Owner And The Lost Love
Chapter 2 - I'll Die Once Again
Chapter 3 - Life And Death
Chapter 4 - The Book
Chapter 5 - The Line Between Life And Death
Chapter 6 - Time With You
Chapter 7 - Empty Space
Chapter 8 - First (Part 1)
Chapter 8 - First (Part 2) πŸ”ž
Chapter 9 - Photograph
Chapter 10 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 1)
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 2) πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S WORDS
Chapter 12 - Home
Chapter 13 - One Last Time πŸ”ž
Chapter 14 - P. S. I Love You
Chapter 15 - The Ghost Of You
Chapter 16 - Past, Present, Future (Epilogue)
Story Breakdown (BTS, Fun Facts Etc.)
ANNOUNCEMENT !
The Ghost Of You : Continuum
Chapter 1 - The Red String Of Fate
Chapter 2 - Quantum Entanglement
Chapter 3 - The Eyes Chico, They Never Lie
Chapter 4 - The Theory Of Colours
AUTHOR'S NOTE πŸ°πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Chapter 5 - Enamored
Chapter 6 - Down The Memory Lane
Chapter 7 - Dear Diary
Chapter 8 - The Moon Is Beautiful Isn't It?
Chapter 9 - I Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 10 - I Wasn't Yours To Begin With
Chapter 12 - Post Apocalyptic πŸ”ž
Chapter 13 - Between A Rock And A Hard Place
Chapter 14 - In Sickness And In Health
Chapter 15 - Make A Wish
Chapter 16 - Mistletoe (A Christmas Special)
Chapter 17 - Butterflies And Fireworks (A New Year Special)
Chapter 18 - A Little Piece Of Heaven πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S NOTE πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
Chapter 19 - Heartbeats, Stars And... (A Valentine's Day Special 🌹🀍🏹)
Chapter 20 - Nightmares
Chapter 21 - Sweet Dreams πŸ”ž
Chapter 22 - Kiss Me, Heal Me
Chapter 23 - Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 24 - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Chapter 25 - Under The Rose
Chapter 26 - Not A Bed Of Roses
Chapter 27 - Kiss And Make Up
Chapter 28 - The Heart Wants What It Wants πŸ”ž
Chapter 29 - She Comes Undone πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S HEARTFELT NOTE β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ€πŸ“
Chapter 30 - Love Is In The Air
Chapter 31 - Ungodly Hour
Chapter 32 - Golden Hour
Chapter 33 - Burning Desires πŸ”ž

Chapter 11 - Apocalypse

1.3K 89 29
By fh_criedthewolf

The sound of the soccer team cheering their teammates filled the fields. Freen can't help but stopped for a while, hoping that one of them is Becky. She decided to join at the bleachers. Just something to remember about Becky.

"Uhm hey. I haven't seen Becky in a long time. Do you know what happened?"

She asked one of the player on the bench.

"Oh, Armstrong? I heard that she took extra leave. She's postponing her classes too."

"Ohh.. Have you heard anything else about her?"

"Not really. We tried to contact her but no one succeeded. It was her brother who contacted the faculty about her leave."

It wasn't what she wanted to hear but it was something.

"Becky.. where are you.."

She left the field and drove home. A few drops of rain started to fall on the windshield. A moment later it started to dropped vigorously. She turn her wiper on and drove slowly due to limited visibility.

As she passed a bus stop, she thought that she saw someone really familiar. It's probably her imagination on how much she misses Becky but she could swear she wasn't seeing things. It was her. She parked her car on the side and went out of her car running from the rain to the bus stop.

____________________________________

"Becky..."

The sudden presence of another person startled the petite girl. Even more shocked when the person she saw standing in front of her, slightly soaked in the rain was none other than Freen.

"F-Freen.."

They locked eyes, caught up in the moment only accompanied by the rain sound.

Becky immediately stands up, probably trying to avoid Freen.

"Becky stop. Stop running away from me. Please."

Freen's voice was extra delicate. Like she was afraid Becky is going to run away again if she raises her voice even just a little. Hearing Freen was pleading, Becky had no other choice but to surrender.

Even in a baggy clothes, Freen can see that Becky has been losing some weight. Was her time away to England that bad that she hasn't been eating good? There's no sparkles in the younger girl's eyes like how it used to be. It seems like Becky herself has been losing colours, just like Freen.

"When did you came back?"

"Last night."

"How was England? Did you had fun?"

"I.. don't want to talk about it."

There was a silence. The silence was too loud, even louder than the rain pouring. They were sitting next to each other but it feels like they're very far apart. Both of them were looking down at their own feet and the pool of water on the floor, afraid to look into each other's eyes.

"I miss you Becbec."

Becky turned her attention to her name. It's been a while since she heard Freen call her with that pet name. Freen's attention was still on the floor.

"You shouldn't."

Becky replied. It was cold that Freen can feel it through her bones. The human golden retriever side of Becky was gone.

"I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it Bec. You didn't even once texted me let alone call. I was just worried about you. And then you didn't came back when you're supposed to. I'm sick to my stomach thinking of all the bad things that could've happened to you."

"You want to know the bad things happened to me?? My girlfriend cheated on me Freen. With a fucking guy! In front of my face! So I'm sorry if I haven't had the chance to update you! What am I going to say to you Freen?? Hey Freen, my girlfriend is fucking another guy, I chose a piece of shit instead of you haha. Is that what I'm supposed to say??"

Freen gulping hard to the sudden outburst. She's probably pouring a fuel into the fire right now. Freen was frozen, afraid if it's going to make it worst if she talks again.

"Freen.. I'm- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.. Fuck! There's just so many things going on. I really can't face you right now."

Becky stands up in a hurry, trying to run away again.

"Bec.. Becky wait! Where are you going? It's raining!"

"Anywhere but here Freen! I can't face you! My guilt is eating me up alive!"

Becky increased her voice as it was covered by the sound of the rain. She thought that running away in the heavy rain was better than facing Freen which reminded her of her guilt.

"Becky, it's dangerous! Fuck, this girl just won't listen!"

"Ah! Fuck!"

Becky missteps and fell down knees first, hitting the rock hard wet road.

"Bec!"

Freen ran in the rain to help but Becky refused and continues to walk away.

"Wait, Becky! LOOK OUT!!!"

*SCREEEEECHHHHHHH!!!*

Becky was petrified as she turned her head on her right she can only see the headlights of the car blinding her eyes as it moves towards her fast on the slippery road. But in a speed of a lightning, a figure jumps forward, guarding her own body over Becky's, throwing both of them away from the car. They both fell with a loud thud, Freen's body cushioned the impact, embracing Becky tightly on top of her body. Freen's forehead and eyebrows scrunched holding the pain.

*HONKKKK HONKKKK*

The car didn't even bother to check on them as the driver only honks and drove away without any care. Becky opened her eyes only to see Freen was shaking with adrenaline but still embracing her tightly.

"Freen.. You're bleeding."

They both sits down on the wet road, rain still pouring and washing away the blood from Freen's forehead and arm.

"Come here, let me see."

Becky pulled her up and went back to the bus stop for shelter.

"Are- are you a-alright B-Bec??"

Freen is still shaking, freezing from the rain mixed with her adrenaline. She didn't even noticed the bleeding from her own body. All she cares about is if Becky is safe.

"I'm fine.. Thanks to you. Let's go to the hospital. You're still bleeding."

"No need. I'm fine. It's just a scratch."

"You're shaking Freen. Your forehead is bleeding there could be a concussion!"

"I said I'm fine!"

"You- Fine. At least let me take care of your wound. Let's go."

"Where are we going?"

"I'm driving your car."

"You can't drive."

"I can, I just don't want to. You don't have any other choice than to let me drive. You're not in a good condition to drive."

"I don't want to go to the hospital."

"We're not. Now shut up and get in the car Freen. I really mean it."

They get in the car and Becky started to drive. It wasn't really a smooth drive but she managed to do so. She's overcoming her own fear of driving because right now, she owed her life to the person next to her. She made a stop at a drugstore to buy some things needed for the wounds and continues driving to Freen's apartment.

"Thank you. I owed you my life. You could've been killed Freen. That was a stupid move."

"And letting you get hit by the car is a smart move? Fuck, it hurts!"

She winced in pain now the adrenaline is gone.

"We're almost there. I'll take care of your wound. Just hang on for a while."

_____________________________________

"Shit, you're bleeding a lot. Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital??"

"Stop asking me that."

"Fine. Let's go to your room. You have the first aid kit right?"

"Yeah, everything you need is in the bathroom cabinet. A-Achoo!!"

"You caught the cold. Better change your shirt first. Can you manage to do that?"

Freen nodded like a little puppy. She might be the bravest warrior before but right now she's just an adorable little puppy.

Becky went into the bathroom and opened the cabinet, taking out all of the necessary things to treat the wound. She also prepared a bowl of warm water. Finished prepping up, she went outside and saw Freen struggling to take off her shirt. Her head was stuck in the hole, putting her arms up, revealing her toned stomach to Becky. It was.. cute and quite.. sexy if Becky is being honest. She puts down the first aid and the bowl of water to help Freen.

"I thought you said you could do this."

Becky helped taking off the shirt, they're face to face with each other now with Freen half naked in front of her with only her pants and bra on.

"Ahem- let's sit down here on the floor. It's easier for me to tend to your wound."

Becky started cleaning the blood slowly with a cloth soaked in warm water. She started at the forehead, tapping slowly at the wound.

"F- fuck!"

"Sorry! Was I too rough??"

"No.. you're good but it really stings."

"That was selfless of you Freen. Something really bad could've happened to you."

"But it didn't."

They were in silenced.

"Were you scared before Becbec?"

Becky looked Freen in the eyes after the question.

"I've never been more scared in my life. My life almost flashed before my eyes. Until.. you jumped to save me."

"I was scared too."

"I know, your hands were shaking non stop before."

"How's your knees? You fell down."

"My knees are the least of our problems right now, but they're fine."

Becky tilted Freen's head to get a better look at the deep wound. The wound has been cleaned and blood stop coming out and she proceeded to plastered the wound. Her face was too close to Freen's she can feel Freen's warm breath exhaling to her chin.

"Is it deep? The wound on my forehead?"

"Yeah. It poked through your brain. Because if it didn't, you would have gone to the hospital."

She turned her focus on the wound on Freen's arm. It was grazed from the road, it wasn't as deep as her forehead wound, but it needed to be bandaged.

"What actually happened Bec? You can't keep running anymore."

Becky sighed in defeat, knowing what Freen said was true.

"The day that I arrived in England, you know.. After that night that I left you.."

They exchanged eye contact, Freen motioning for her to continue the story.

"I wanted to make a surprise for my girlfriend. So my first night in England, I went to her apartment with the thought that she'll be surprised to see me early."

Becky squeezed the damp cloth releasing excessive water into the bowl and continue dabbing into the wound.

"Turns out, I was the one getting a surprise. I opened the door to her bedroom and found she was riding, fucking a guy. A GUY! That fucking piece of shit!"

"OWW!!"

"Fuck! Sorry!

Becky accidentally dabbed a bit harder than she was supposed to do.

"It hurts but hearing your story hurts a lot more. You must be feeling like hell."

"I did. I wanna come back to Thailand early but.."

Freen raised her eyebrows to the unfinished sentence.

"But I was ashamed to face you.. so instead, I stayed in England longer than I supposed to."

"What are you ashamed of Bec?"

"I hurt you Freen. I hurt you, I left you and went back to the girl who cheated on me God knows for how long. And now I came back to you. The one who put my life above herself. How can I face you Freen? You're literally an angel, a knight in shining armor."

"I still love you the same."

"You really shouldn't Freen."

Becky wrapped Freen's arm with a bandage, not making eye contact with the older girl. Freen stop Becky's hand and holds it to get her attention.

"But I do."

The tension was high, their eyes penetrates each other's, until Becky shifted herself away. Freen was a bit disappointed, probably hoping for a chance to steal the girl's heart.

"It's done. You can take a hot shower now, the bandages are waterproof."

"Right. You should change too. Your clothes are all damp with rainwater. I'll get you some clean clothes and towel."

_____________________________________

A few minutes later Freen brought some clothes and towel for Becky.

"Here's for you. I'm gonna get in the shower first. There's another bathroom downstairs if you were in a hurry to use one."

"Thanks."

Becky took the clothes and towel from Freen and turned around. When she forgot to asked something to Freen, she turned around again to face her but her mouth was left agape to Freen's naked back for a few seconds. Freen's cover herself with towel wrapped around her chest and went into the bathroom not knowing what Becky had seen.

A moment after that, Becky stripped from her damp clothing and covered herself with the towel. It might be the amount of rainwater she was exposed to making her thoughts unclear, or maybe it was the sexual tension between her and Freen during her time tending the wound or maybe she just couldn't resist. What she's about to do right now.. It's something that both of them won't stop thinking about.

*Creakk...*

Becky pushed the bathroom door slowly as it wasn't locked in the first place. She steps forward into the bathroom, and in front of her was a sight for sore eyes. Freen was in the shower room, naked from head to toe not realising that she had company. She keeps massaging her scalp, exposing her face to the warm water from the shower head until she heard footsteps coming closer and only then she noticed Becky was standing in front of the shower room, scanning her naked body.

"Bec.. you weren't supposed to-"

Her tongue froze, didn't managed to complete her words as Becky dropped her towel to the floor and stepped into the shower room with her like it was a siren call.

"Becky.. What are you doing?"

Freen was breathless seeing the sight before her. If the water wasn't hot enough, it is boiling to the highest temperature now.

Becky closed the gap between them, their bare chests touching, holding Freen's neck and pulled closer to her that their forehead touched.

"Just.. just don't talk."

Becky whispered in a breathy tone. Her eyes pierced through Freen's dilated pupils.

Their lips finally locked for the first time. The lips that Freen always wanted has now touched hers. Sparks are flying everywhere, every touch on their skins feels like magic, every colours in the world were on display.

The shower glass were fogged up with steam mixed with their warm breaths. Eyes were full of lust, blood were pumping hard, fingers intertwined and tangled in each other's hair, red blushes all over the face. Their hearts are beating as one as they're finally becoming one, and the rest of the steamy night..

was history.

____________________________________

A/N: Hye~ this chapter kinda long. I hope you love it! Let me know what you think okay? It motivates me to write for next chapters.

If you're waiting for explicit content, forget it 🤣 Kissing and making out are the furthest I can write using their name. I'm not comfortable writing explicit scene using their real name. I'm not judging you if you read/write those scenes with their real names, it's just that I don't think I can write those using their real names instead of their characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.8K 30
"What happened to your face?" Freen asked. I look away because I can't believe she noticed it, I was so sure she wouldn't because I know she'll get a...
112K 3.5K 42
A freenbecky related story. Freen Gip . . . What will happen when two past lovers meet each other after ages. One is cute and simple while other has...
389K 13.7K 100
During a night out, Freen, the daughter and heir of a conglomerate awakens a part of herself when she locks eyes with a young physics professor, Beck...
670K 23.4K 35
Becky's father has cancer and the Armstrong's are in need of money for his medical treatments. So Becky pays a visit to an old family friend, Freen...