ᴅᴏᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ⋆

By -LIXSTARRZ

{ᴛᴇɴʏᴀ ɪɪᴅᴀ} ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʏ/ɴ ɢɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɪᴅᴀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ : 5/5/23 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ : ? #1 ɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʏɴ • 11-2... More

info
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

14

320 25 4
By -LIXSTARRZ

"HOW MANY SENTIMENTS YOU MAKE BEFORE RUNNING PUSSY AWAY"

*:.. o(14)o ..:*

It's been a month. A whole full month. Y/N never felt so empty for a whole. entire. month.

Kiya was always with Keigo so she didn't want to be a downer. They were happy, she was happy for them.

Ms.Flores tried to be strong, but everyone knew she was far from okay. Everyone knew she went home and cried every day after work. She'd finally found her missing piece, and she lost it just as soon as she found it. She'd never find a love like Mr.Ito again.

Tenya. Y/N wanted to loathe him. She wanted to hate his whole existence. But, she knew she couldn't. Deep down she knew she missed him. She missed their conversations, She missed their dates, She missed his arms, and She definitely missed his lips.

Nobody had heard from Tenya in a month. Not even his brother. Y/N's hatred began to turn into worry. She almost wanted to go out and look for him.

Y/N has been cooped up in her office every day at work. Barely working and mostly sleeping or crying. No one bothered her. Kaminari's morning talks turned into a comfortable silence and sometimes hugs on the ride up. He'd even bring her coffee just how she liked it some days.

Kiya made sure to check on Y/N and her mom every hour, ready to be there for them on command.

Tensei hadn't seen his brother in nearly two months and it was eating away at him. He tried to act like everything was fine, he tried to pretend he didn't care, but he was starting to go crazy from all the unanswered calls and messages.

He'd sent so many people to search for Tenya. It was never hard to find him, Tensei practically owned Japan. He knew every crack and crevice of it like the palm of his hand.

Tensei's guilt and worry started to eat at him so much, that he'd began to fight with his wife. So much so that he wanted to cancel his wedding.

Tensei's hands are tied at this point and he hated being helpless. It reminded him of having to watch Tenya get beaten by his father all that time ago.

But honestly, what could Tensei do? Tenya was a grown man and could hold his own legally. All he could do was pray his little brother was safe.

Y/N decides to walk and get her some takeout. She needed to clear her mind, and she needed to go someplace other than work and home.

She normally wouldn't dare walk around Tokyo alone at night. Especially to the 24-hour dumpling place where gang members, homeless people, and crackheads loved to lounge around at.

Although she lived in her dream apartment, it was placed in a very suspect area. But, she normally got driven around so she never had to worry about it.

She makes it to the dumpling place and the men standing outside stare her down. She gives them a hard glare before walking inside.

She walks over to the counter where she sees a familiar-looking man waiting in line. He had on very nice clothes, and his hair hung down by his ears.

"Kirishima?" she says hesitantly.

He turns around with a confused expression at first, but then it becomes a warm smile. "Kiwi girl! Didn't think I'd see you again."

Y/N smiles back. "Me either. What are you doing in this part of town?" She makes sure to say the last part quietly.

"My parents are close with the owners and they make the best dumplings ever. So I decided to pick some up for me and..." Kirishima trails off and glances over to where a man with blonde hair sits. Glaring up at the two of them every now and then.

Y/N gasps. "I'm guessing my tactic worked?"

"Oh Y/N. That night was....man. I wish I could relive it. It was amazing. We're dating again, and we haven't argued. I think we're solid now."

"Aw, I love that for you Kirishima," I say patting his arm, making him blush a little.

It's Kirishima's turn to order and he orders three different things off the menu before turning to Y/N. "Order what you want, I'll pay."

"Oh no, don't worry ab-"

"Seriously Y/N. Go ahead and order. It's the least I can do to repay you."

Y/N smiles and orders what she wants. Then Kirishima happily pays. He invites her to sit with them while they wait for her food.

When they sit down, Bakugo immediately wraps a protective arm around Kirishima. "Who is this, and why is she sitting here."

"Calm down Katsuki. I met her at the launch party remember? When you dragged me away and then..."

Katsuki blushes and waves his hand signalling her to stop. Y/N laughs quietly. "Don't worry, I'm not after your man."

"Better fuckin' not be," Bakugo mumbles under his breath.

"Speaking of that night, what happened with that guy who snatched you up?" Kirishima asks.

Y/N's smile falters, and all the depression and pain come back. "It's...it's a really long story."

Kirishima sees the pain in her eyes and grabs her hand. Bakugo feels his jealousy and anger start to swirl inside of him. But Kirishima uses his other hand to rest on Bakugo's thigh. Those feelings instantly diminish.

"You can talk to us Y/N," he says smiling reassuringly.

Y/N tells them everything from the night they met at the bar, to that day at the funeral. They had ended up eating their dumplings there and Y/N was trying to mask her feelings to the situation as much as possible.

"That asshole. Do you want me to kill him for you?" Bakugo says being absolutely serious.

Y/N laughs softly. "That won't be necessary...for now at least."

"I can't believe that coward just disappeared without a trace. A real man would've fought for you back." Bakugo says crossing his arms.

"Bakugo not everyone is like you. Plus this guy seems like he genuinely loves Y/N." Kirishima states. "Plus you ran away and never fought for me..."

"I...."

"Anyway...Y/N how are you getting home? Do you need a ride?" Kirishima asks.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just a few buildings down from here."

"You sure...there's some sketchy people out here," Kirishima says glancing at the men in front of the door.

Y/N smiles and unzips her purse, she tilts it so Kirishima and Bakugo can see.

"I stay strapped, at all times," she says zipping her purse back up.

Bakugo nods approvingly with a small smile. "For once, you made a decent friend Eiji."

Kirishima rolls his eyes and takes a napkin from the napkin dispenser on the table. "Y/N, do you have a pen?"

Y/N nods and digs through her purse, handing him one.

"Text me when you get home okay? Me and Katsuki have to get home to our little girl."

"You two have a kid??!! And you left her alone??!!"

Katsuki choked on his spit and Eijirou laughed. "Oh my gosh no. I'm talking about our puppy."

Y/N deadpans. "Oh. Oh duh. Silly me..."

They all stand at the table, and Y/N leaves a very nice tip. They say their goodbyes and head their separate ways.

Y/N decides to grab some ice cream before she heads home when she hears some commotion coming from an alleyway. Y/N being the genius (not) she is, walks over to see what is happening.

She sees four poor-looking men, all trying to fight one man. That one man was holding all four of them off on his own.

Y/N wants to keep walking until she realizes who that one man is.

"Tenya...?" she calls out hesitantly. her hand in her purse, just in case.

"Y-Y/N?" he says feeling his blood go cold.

The men take the chance to try to attack Tenya, and it works. They all land hits on him and Tenya can't shake them off.

Y/N runs up and tries to kick them off, but Tenya is yelling at her to run away. She doesn't listen.

She pulls her gun out and shoots one of the men in the foot, making the fighting stop. The other three take off upon hearing the gunshot. Tenya stands up and pulls his own gun out, placing it directly on the guy's head.

"Messed with the wrong one today you piece of filthy shit," Tenya says pulling the collar of his shirt.

The guy spits on Tenya and Tenya hits him hard with the gun, then he begins beating him to near death, taking all his pain, sorrow, anger, and everything out on him.

Y/N had never seen Tenya like this. He never imagined him to be so violent and angry. Then she sees the tears streaming down his cheeks and she finally snaps into action.

He finally stops punching, and he holds the gun to the guy's face, finger on the trigger.

"Tenya don-"

But it was too late, the guy was shot dead. Tenya stands up, his head hangs down in shame and his arms hang by his sides.

He slides down the opposite wall and tucks himself into his knees, Starting to sob again. He felt like a little kid. He almost wanted to put the gun to his head.

Y/N comes next to him takes the gun out of his hand and sits it behind her.

"Tenya..." she whispers.

"I thought I was dead to you, Ito?" he says with bite.

"I-...I know you're angry. B-but I can't leave you out here. Please come with me."

Tenya wants to be angry at her, he wants to play tough, and he wants to act like he doesn't need her. But in the end, he follows her back to her penthouse in an very awkward silence.

____________________________________

kinda hate this chapter erm

k bye

- t

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 280 44
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕒𝕞 𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕. ┊┊┊┊⋆...
74.7K 2.3K 41
𝕀𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕦𝕥. 𝕀𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕕. ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥? 𝕎𝕙�...
117K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...