7

" NIGGAS'LL LOOSE THEY MIND FOR IT, WINE FOR IT, DINE FOR IT "

*:.. o(7)o ..:*

"Tenya calm down. It's not like I told her I'd kill her if she was around you. If anything I'm trying to protect her!" Tensei says following Iida around the house.

"Nobody asked you to do that."

"Tenya stop being like this. You know what can happen to people we hold dear to us," he says grabbing his shoulder and turning him around.

"Oh so you can have a fiancé, but I can't have a female friend?"

"Tenya it's a planned marriage!! I have no fucking choice."

"Tensei you LOVE her! Our parents aren't even alive! You didn't have to go through with this, but you did because she's your soulmate!"

"Tenya I just want what's best for you. And you know she's more than just a friend to you," he says lowering his voice.

"...We've only just met," Tenya says as his face visibly starts to heat up.

"That doesn't mean you can't catch feelings within that time," Tensei says with a teasing smile.

"I don't think she's looking for a relationship right now anyway."

"Good...because you really can't be with her. I'm not saying to be mean...there's just...it's not gonna work."

"Why, because she's a foreigner? Because she makes good money? Because she's high status...? What possibly could be the reason Tensei?"

"...I can't tell you right now. We can't risk her knowing anything until I can guarantee our safety."

"Our safety will never be guaranteed. Countless people want our heads."

"This situation is different Tenya. I made a huge mistake...one that could get us and people we hold close to us fucking killed. Is that what you want?"

"You know I don't want that."

"Then you'll stay away from her."

"....."

Tensei sighs and gives up for now. "You'll learn the hard way as long as you keep this up, Tenya."