12

"HIGH KEY, YOUR DICK IS WEAK BUDDY"

*:.. o(12)o ..:*

Tenya stood in the mirror, fixing his tie. He was asked to attend Y/N's father, funeral.

Attending the funeral was the last thing he wanted to do. But, he knew he had to be there for her. He wanted to be there for her.

Keigo comes into the bathroom and pats Tenya's shoulder. "You look good in my suit Lil Iida. Not better than me of course."

Tenya shrugs Keigo off and he just laughs.

"You know Kiya will be there. Are you ready to see her?" Tenya asks.

"Nope. But, I'll be fine. Maybe I'll try talking to her after the funeral..."

"Talking to her about what?"

"I...I don't know. I haven't thought that far- Look, I just miss her okay?"

Tenya scoffs. "Clearly."

Tenya looks down and sees another missed call from his brother, followed by a message. Tenya hadn't been home in three days. His brother had been calling and texting once every hour.

Tenya knows his brother. Tenya knows that Tensei knew where he was. But, Tensei wanted Tenya to come back on his terms. So his method is gaslighting and blowing his phone up until he comes home.

Tenya didn't want to go home. He felt safe here. Maybe he should work on getting his own home. He liked being away from drama, having privacy (mostly), having freedom...

He liked being away from his brother.

Keigo sighs. "You can't ignore Tensei forever..." 

"I know. Let's focus on one thing at a time...starting with Y/N."

Tenya and Keigo walk into the funeral home where they see Kiya and her mom. Ms.Flora was on her knees, hunched over, crying uncontrollably. She looked like she had hit rock bottom.

Kiya was also crying, she held her mom trying to comfort both herself and Ms.Flora. Kiya looks up and sees Keigo looking back at her. He wants to be by her side, he wants to be the one to comfort her.

Kiya stares at Keigo. Hoping he'll see the desperateness and pain in her eyes. How badly she wanted to be caged in his arms.