14

"HOW MANY SENTIMENTS YOU MAKE BEFORE RUNNING PUSSY AWAY"

*:.. o(14)o ..:*

It's been a month. A whole full month. Y/N never felt so empty for a whole. entire. month.

Kiya was always with Keigo so she didn't want to be a downer. They were happy, she was happy for them.

Ms.Flores tried to be strong, but everyone knew she was far from okay. Everyone knew she went home and cried every day after work. She'd finally found her missing piece, and she lost it just as soon as she found it. She'd never find a love like Mr.Ito again.

Tenya. Y/N wanted to loathe him. She wanted to hate his whole existence. But, she knew she couldn't. Deep down she knew she missed him. She missed their conversations, She missed their dates, She missed his arms, and She definitely missed his lips.

Nobody had heard from Tenya in a month. Not even his brother. Y/N's hatred began to turn into worry. She almost wanted to go out and look for him.

Y/N has been cooped up in her office every day at work. Barely working and mostly sleeping or crying. No one bothered her. Kaminari's morning talks turned into a comfortable silence and sometimes hugs on the ride up. He'd even bring her coffee just how she liked it some days.

Kiya made sure to check on Y/N and her mom every hour, ready to be there for them on command.

Tensei hadn't seen his brother in nearly two months and it was eating away at him. He tried to act like everything was fine, he tried to pretend he didn't care, but he was starting to go crazy from all the unanswered calls and messages.

He'd sent so many people to search for Tenya. It was never hard to find him, Tensei practically owned Japan. He knew every crack and crevice of it like the palm of his hand.

Tensei's guilt and worry started to eat at him so much, that he'd began to fight with his wife. So much so that he wanted to cancel his wedding.

Tensei's hands are tied at this point and he hated being helpless. It reminded him of having to watch Tenya get beaten by his father all that time ago.

But honestly, what could Tensei do? Tenya was a grown man and could hold his own legally. All he could do was pray his little brother was safe.

Y/N decides to walk and get her some takeout. She needed to clear her mind, and she needed to go someplace other than work and home.