5

"PUSSY IS SO UNDEFEATED, LETS AMEN TO THAT"

*:.. o(5)o ..:*

"Don't lie to me. Who. Sent. You.?" Tensei says crouching down to the buff guy tied to the chair in the middle of the uncomfortably large garage.

Tenya stands behind Tensei, ready to blow the guy's brains out at his brother's command.

The man still wouldn't talk, instead, he spat in Tensei's face. Tensei landed a punch on his face immediately after.

Tenya cocks the gun and holds it at the guy's head. "It'd be better if you talked. Isn't your wife at home waiting on you?" Tenya says smirking.

The man's cocky smile falters and he looks Tenya in the eye for once.

"Fucking fine...I was sent by one of Kai's men to kill you. They all know you killed him. And they're after you." he says looking directly at Tensei.

Tenya looks at his brother who had a malicious smirk on his face. "Well, big boy. Tell your superiors I'll be waiting on them," he says poking the middle of his forehead with his own gun.

"Beat him up real good, then take him home. Let's go Tenya." Tensei says walking towards the exit.

Tenya gives the guy one final look before following behind his brother. When they get outside, Tenya harshly grabs Tensei's shoulder.

"Hey, don't you think you should be more cautious? This isn't something to play around about. Kai was a powerful man and he's still powerful even if he is dead."

"Those prissy office men won't lay a damn finger on me. They'll get some lowlife gangster to do their dirty work. And even then, that's light work."

"You have a wedding coming up Tensei."

"And? It's a planned marriage."

"You know you fell in love with her. Stop trying to act as if you didn't. And how do you know they won't sneak into your wedding and try to kill you then?"

"It'll be heavily guarded."

"Tens-"

"Stop being paranoid Tenya! Everything will be fine. No one going to get hurt. We will be fine. If anything, you need to worry about that girlfriend of yours."