10

"PUSSY CAN BE SO FACETIOUS, THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP"

*:.. o(10)o ..:*

Tenya eventually comes home. He'd been two hours late, but it was completely worth it. When he opened the door, Tensei sat there with a deadly glare in his eyes.

Tenya knew he was about to feel his older brother's wrath. Tensei stands up and gestures to Tenya to follow him. Tenya follows him up to his office, his heart slightly racing from rushing home, his brothers' silence, and the moment he shared with
Y/N.

Tensei sits down behind his desk and Tenya sits at the desk across from him. Tensei stares at Tenya and then smirks a little. "Finally got to second base with your girl?"

Tenya feels heat creep up his neck. "We didn-"

"You have hickeys on your neck and collarbone Tenya. Don't try to lie to me."

"N-no no no. We didn't g-go that far we jus-"

Tensei laughs at his brother's shyness. "So you two made out for two hours?"

Tenya doesn't grace his brother with an answer to his question. Tensei bursts into a laughing fit, while Tenya buried his face in his hands.

"Okay okay okay. It's time to get serious now." Tensei says, his playful demeanour instantly vanishes. Tenya can sense his seriousness.

"Kai's men are starting to attack our men. We're losing numbers rapidly and we're gonna have to fire back soon. Therefore, no more sleepovers with Ito."

Tenya decides not to say anything at Tensei's last comment. He just nods.

"Now we need to go meet with Ivan. We're doing a deal with a powerful clan and we're gonna need them if we want to stay alive. Change into a suit and..."

Tensei pulls a small tube out of his drawer and hands it to Tenya. "What is this?" Tenya asks. "Concealer, for the hickeys," he says smirking.

Tenya snatches the concealer out of his brother's hand and walks out, ignoring his brother's taunting laughter.

Tenya walks into the bathroom, taking a good look at the damage Y/N did. They didn't do anything beyond kissing, as much as he wanted to. There were red marks all over his neck and collarbone just as Tensei said.

He thought he'd gone out of consciousness at some point cause he didn't recall her giving her THIS many hickeys. Tenya couldn't say he hated though.