15

SMUT WARNING

"SIT BACK AND RELAX YOUR MIND, JUST RIDE, JUST RIDE"

*:.. o(15)o ..:*

Y/N waits for Tenya in the living room, two glasses of red wine sitting on the table. Her foot bounces up and down quicker when she hears the water cut off.

She wanted to let everyone know he was okay, especially Tensei, who'd been texting and calling
Y/N's phone up for days now. Hoping she had any kind of update on his brother.

Tenya walks out the bathroom with a pair of sweats that were way too big for Y/N and a white t-shirt that was definitely too small for him.

He has his towel neatly folded in his hands and it's then when she sees his glasses were missing.

Y/N stands and walks up to him. "Where are your glasses?" she says taking the towel from him.

"I broke them."

"Can you see okay without them? I can take you to go get another pair in the morning. Are you hungry? Do you-"

Tenya stands closer to Y/N and wraps his arms tight around her. She forgot how much of a softie he was. She wraps her arms back around him, running her hands up and down his back.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I'm sorry for everything. I really do care about you. I really do l-like you. I promise every moment we've had together was genuine Y/N. Please please believe me. I'd never hurt you on purpose." Tenya says pleadingly.

Y/N turns her head and kisses his temple. "I overreacted at the funeral. I jus-"

Tenya pulls away and places his hands on her arms. "You don't need to explain anything to me. You had every right to be angry. Just please believe me. Let me earn your forgiveness. Let me earn your trust back. I...I need you Y/N."

Y/N smiles sadly. "Okay. But, don't run away like that again. Everyone has been torn up about it, mainly Tensei."

Tenya nods in understanding and kisses her forehead. "I won't do it again, angel." He says kissing her eyebrow, then her cheek. His hands travel down to her middle back.

"I missed you." Y/N says placing her hands around his neck. She says as he kisses all over her face.

"I missed you more." Tenya says kissing her neck. "God i've missed you Y/N." He kisses behind her ear, then whispers.