4

"YOU COULD TOUCH THE BOOTY IF YA LIKE, I AIN'T TRIPPIN ON YA"

*:.. o(4)o ..:*

Y/N stands in her full-body mirror posing for selfies. She had a pretty decent following on Instagram and it gave her sort of a confidence boost.

She knew people followed her because she was fine, and who wouldn't be flattered?

She and Kiya were going to a work-related party tonight and Y/N knew Tenya would be there, thanks to Keigo. Therefore, she had to make sure she looked take home-able.

She sprays a round of perfume and as she finishes, she gets a call from Tenya. Y/N lets it ring a few times before she answers.

"Hello?" she says putting the phone up to her ear.

"Good evening, beautiful," he says in a low voice

Y/N smiles instantly at his words "Good evening, handsome."

"What are you doing at the moment?" he asks

"I'm getting dressed."

"That's perfect."

"Is it?"

"Mhm...you don't have plans for this evening do you?" he asks hesitantly.

"I might. I might not."

"Well if you don't...would you be my plus one to this launch party?"

"A launch party for a first date Tenya? Wow, and I didn't think you could get more classier." she teases.

"O-oh. It wasn't an attempt at a date or uh anything."

"Disappointing."

"Well it can be a date if you want it to be, angel. Though, I can really pull off a date worth your while. Better than any you've ever been on or go on." he says in that voice again.

"Hmm...so you are interested in me?"

"I was interested the day I laid eyes at you at the bar, though I didn't want to be too straightforward."

"The first thing you did was call me beautiful."

"Well, I call it as I see it. Anyway, would you want to go on a date with me?"