Hydras's Best Assassin

Von queen_izzy_

Your loyal to Hydra always have probably always will be. It all changed when you thought it'd be a normal day... Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42

Part 34

56 2 0
Von queen_izzy_

Once we made it to the compound we did in fact listen to Wanda and not let not only the president see us but everyone and anyone. I took and a quick shower then got ready for the day and went to the kitchen seeing Wanda and Nat stood making coffee and was about to ask for some when it was placed in front of me.

"She knows doesn't she" I ask taking a sip of my coffee.

"You bet" Wanda says making me nod.

I knew she would tell Nat I was out.

"You aren't in trouble if anything she came running into my room screaming it" Nat told me.

"Why?" I ask looking at Wanda.

"Bucky took you in his truck" she said.

"Okay it's a truck. Steve has a truck as well" I say.

"No one goes in his Truck. Steve even isn't allowed in it and he took you" she stated.

"Yeah okay" I say rolling my eyes. I see their expressions drop and I look at them confused till Bucky walks in. I look at them turn around and I walk over towards them whispering. "You are joking. Right?" I ask.

Nat gives me a face before she turns around. "Hey Barnes" I turn around along with Wanda and see his attention towards us. "Can I take your truck to go pick up-""No".

I pull my face into confusion. "But I have to pick up a couch for-""No one is allowed in my truck it's common knowledge" he states. I look over at the girls and see they have smirks on their faces. "Except Y/n" he blurts out.

"I'm sorry what?" I ask.

"Yes Barnes answer her question. Why does she get special treatment?" Nat asked shocked.

"Because...she's y/n" he answers.

"Not good enough" Wanda states.

"She's Y/n and...I don't know she's y/n" he answers before turning around to sit on the couch.

"Told you" I hear a whisper behind me making me turn and see the girls with giant grins.

"When is this meeting happening exactly" Bucky questions.

"When everyone else comes" Nat states. Just then everyone along with the president walk in. "Which is now apparently" she says.

"You have somewhere to be?" he ask.

"No?" We all say.

"Perfect. Take a seat" he says smiling.

We all look at him confused as we walk over towards the couches. The girls sit on a love seat together while I look over seeing Bruce sat in a sofa chair by himself with Thor stood behind him. I see the three seater taken over by Steve Sam that have sat next to Bucky. I walk over going to sit on the ottoman when Bucky grabs Sam's arm launching him off the sofa and onto the floor.

"The hell is wrong with you now man" Sam exclaims.

"Yes let the women sit on the ottoman. Be a gentlemen Wilson" Bucky states pointing to him.

He gets up and wipes off his pants as he walks towards the ottoman. "You could've just said that man" he says sitting down. I shrug and sit in between Bucky and Steve on the couch and look over towards Tony and see a confused expression.

"After that...weird encounter we can now start. But first. Jarvis go ahead and do shelter protocol on the building" he speaks up.

"Already done sir as you asked 3 minutes ago" Jarvis spoke up.

"Oh yeah" he says blankly.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Your alright kid just...precautions" he states.

"So I have decided to stand with you" the president says. "I think I looked at the situation with my feelings and not the correct reasons and I apologize on that. Truly" he looks at me.

"Glad you see it our way now" I say.

"With that in mind. Trial is not happening. We all dealt with Helmut he was...enough. We can't risk anyone like that to know about Hydra so we'll keep this within us. But with 1 of the 2 people we need in our custody we need a plan moving further" Tony says.

"Now we are aware that we could just serve death penalty or prison but we believe we may need them to find the second half of this problem" the president said.

"So he is just gonna stay in our custody till we find Rumlow?" Sam asked.

"Exactly. We could use pierce in ways to get to him or we could always go the hard route and just get rid of him now to lessen chances of this getting worse. But unless any other ideas pop up he stays in our custody with the help of the president" Tony states.

"I can get a hold of other nations and countries to help look after Brock Rumlow and some others you may be able to name later on. But for now we are working only on Brock Rumlow" the president says.

"So what do you suggest we do exactly" Wanda ask.

"Well..." Tony slowly looks towards me. "It will be up to y/n unless you don't think you can do it" he says.

"Why me though" I ask.

"We thought it was best" I look over towards Sam but he just turns around looking at Bruce. "I can't sugarcoat it. None of us can" he says making me look at everyone seeing sympathetic looks. "Yes we may have all had our share of reasons why we hate him even Barnes more specifically but...even he agreed to let you lead this" he states. I look towards Bucky and he looks down towards his shoes then back at me. "This isn't a chance to get revenge this is a chance to bring everything down. Not just Rumlow or Pierce...but everything" he states.

"I couldn't" I say.

"But you could" Wanda spoke up. "I've done the best with you I have done my best with you. You are ultimately best for the job with technique and power even the videos we showed the president shows how much you can and could do it" she says.

"He's here now but the question is if we are good enough like you to do it" Nat says.

"Kid listen" Tony speaks pulling my attention towards him. "You know them best. Got inside and ran bases and got their trust. Hell even your conscious knows what's best without you knowing" he speaks.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. He looks over slightly and I turn back around and see Bucky looking at me. "What is it?".

"Y/n. Last night Wanda didn't sleep. Her conscious knew and she knew that she wasn't gonna sleep along with everyone here. Your conscious knew something was off which is why you couldn't sleep" he said.

"Your scaring me" I said.

"Y/n. Pierce has been in the cellar since we caught him" he stated. I look at him in disbelief hoping he was lying but his face never changed making me look back at Tony. "We all decided it was best not to tell you".

"Kid we wanted to tell you trust me literally. I wanted to tell you more then anything but it was Fury's idea for the president's safety and ours" he states. I try to keep myself calm but everything Bucky told me...I knew but I didn't and I could've but couldn't.

"He's been here?" I ask to reassure myself.

"Mortal" I go to look over but see Thor stood next to me kneeling down. "Give me your hands please" he ask. I look down and see a small glow happening and rub them a bit to get rid of it but he grabs my hands. "Just breathe through it alright" he says.

"Captain Rogers has gotten a all clear from Dr. Banner so him and Sergeant Barnes can go with you to deal with Peirce whatever your decision should be" the president states.

"No decision can be made now but sooner is better then-""I want to talk to him" I blurt out.

"Kid it's-" he gets caught off by Thor screaming and I look over seeing my hands fully red.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry" I ramble out.

"Oh it's fine it'll be fine my hand wont char...hopefully" Thor gets out.

I look towards my hands trying to get them to stop till I see Bucky bring his metal arm over and I look at him. He nods and I grab onto his wrist and he starts motioning for me to take deep breaths.

"You okay point break" Tony ask.

I look over and see Bruce looking at his hands. "He'll be fine his Asgardian bloodline will save the burnt flesh" Bruce states.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"I'll be fine. Just never had lightning go into me it was just a shock" he says.

"Y/n" I look towards the president. "You may go down there but I need a decision if you want him alive or not so we can do the right precautions to keep you...restrained" he motions towards my lap.

I dug deep in my brain thinking of everything. Probabilities. Chances. Choices. Outcomes. Back ways. Shortcuts. Anything that could happen that could go right and wrong.

"So kid. What is it?" Tony asked making everyone look at me making the room go silent.

"Alive".

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

42.8K 1.5K 66
"I don't want you to leave." "I know sweet girl." "Promise you'll come back to me Bucky." "I will, I promise." I do NOT own any Marvel characters or...
652K 13.6K 200
This is the Sequel to Winter's Widow. Hydra has been defeated, at least for now. You and Bucky are just trying to raise your babies and love one anot...
339K 11.5K 25
"Whoever he used to be, and the guy he is now, I don't think he's the kind you save. He's the kind you stop." Malone has never believed that people...
29K 626 46
UNDER EDITING!!!! Y/n spend her time in Brooklyn New York all her life that's until she was taken by hydra. She was alone most of her days there, Y/n...