Hybrid's Fury Unleashed

By SapphirianJ82

JAREK She's an abomination-a constant thorn in my side. She has no right to be sheltered so closely by my mot... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Trinity of Entanglement One
Trinity of Entanglement Two
Trinity of Entanglement Three
Trinity of Entanglement Four
Trinity of Entanglement Five
Trinity of Entanglement Six
Trinity of Entanglement Seven
Trinity of Entanglement Eight
Trinity of Entanglement Nine
Trinity of Entanglement Ten
Trinity of Entanglement Eleven
Trinity of Entanglement Twelve
Trinity of Entanglement Thirteen
Trinity of Entanglement Fourteen
Trinity of Entanglement Fifteen
Trinity of Entanglement Sixteen
Trinity of Entanglement Seventeen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Eighteen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Nineteen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Twenty
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-One
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Two
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Three
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Four
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Five
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Six
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Seven
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Eight
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Nine
Series Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-One

193 16 10
By SapphirianJ82

ANNALISE

"Jarek, I'm dying here!"

His thoughts as he converses with Trex are distracting me. He's doing his best to ensure Trex won't override him. His thoughts of my beauty show through the massive tent protruding from his boxer shorts. If he doesn't fuck me, soon I'll explode.

I crawl up to Jarek and strip him of his boxer shorts. His member hits me in the face, and I nibble on my bottom lip. Damn, it's freaking huge and god-like. His hard thick length with pre-cum dribbling from the slit taunt me, and his sweaty chiseled chest and abs beckon for me to have a taste. My pussy pulses on nothing and it's driving me crazy.

He wants me just as much as I want him. He gasps and groans as I lick the salty goodness dripping from his slit. A moan falls from my lips as the saltiness coats my taste buds. My jaws ache and my cheeks swell as I take four inches of his seven-inch dick to my throat. I gulp to push through the gagging sensation that tries to hinder me from mastering the first blow job I've ever given. I'm bound and determined to make this good for Jarek.

"Shit woman! If you want this to last, you might want to back off. This feels so damn good. I don't want to blast off inside your mouth."

Jarek can cum inside my mouth all he wants. The pre-cum alone has me wanting all he can offer me. Pulling back, I suck the thick bulging mushroom head of his dick until more pre-cum spills onto my tongue and I lick the slit, taking all he offers.

Growling, he forces his fingertips through my hair. The delicious ache from him pulling and holding my head in place as he fucks my mouth has fluids trickling from my scorching, pulsing center. I rub my thighs together for friction, but it's not enough so sate my need to have him plunge inside my depths.

I moan as he bucks inside my mouth hard and fast.

'Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought getting a blow job would feel so damn good. Maybe if I cum before we fuck, I'll last longer than a minute.'

Poor guy keeps forgetting I can hear his thoughts. Smiling, the best I can with his massive length inside my mouth, I reach up to grip his member with one hand as I fondle his balls in the other and wink.

His balls constrict, and I can feel the prominent vein in his length pulsing. I hum in pleasure, for I know this must be a sign he's getting close to coming.

"Fuck woman, you're going to make me cum."

He quickens his pace as he fucks my mouth relentlessly as I continue caressing and hand thrusting along his length.

JAREK

As much as I want to keep doing this all damn night, I can't hold off any longer. She moans as I fuck her mouth relentlessly, and when she presses her fingers to my taint, it's all over.

A fire ignites, and I break out into a sweat. My eyes widen more as stars burst through my vision. A shrill ringing in my ears has me shaking my head. I bite my bottom lip, grip her head between my hands to keep her from moving and growl as I blast off like a bottle rocket and my seed empties inside her mouth. All the while, I keep my eyes trained on the beautiful goddess before me. She moans and like a champ, takes all I offer her, then sucks the last drop from my tip and swallows.

I've never so much as touched a woman until now. Not saying that women haven't tried to get in my pants. Fuck, I can't even think straight. That was bloody fucking amazing. She's so fucking gorgeous, and perfect in every way. Man, I hope I can make this good for her. She deserves the best after what she just did for me and everything I've done to her in the past. If I fuck this up, I'll hate myself. Okay. What is it they do in the porno after something like this? Damn, I fucked up. I was supposed to make her cum first. Shit. I hope she's not pissed at me right now.

Annalise is the purest, most beautiful goddess in all creation. Most men would want to fuck the shit out of that virgin pussy. Not me. I want to make love to this beautiful woman that sits before me. I want to take my time and make this last all damn night if I can. Fuck the damn shifting ceremony. She's already shifted and been inducted into the pack. Neither one of us is needed. A sigh falls from my lips as I caress her soft crimson cheeks and stare longingly into her hypnotizing eyes.

"Jarek, come back to me, please. I need you inside me."

Shaking my head to clear the fog of thoughts flitting through my mind, I grin at the hottest woman who has ever graced this earth. I'm determined to give her what she needs. I'll make her cum over and over until she goes mad and makes me stop.

"Of course, babe. I'm sorry. You just caught me off guard. You did an awesome job with that blow job. I mean damn, woman."

Crawling up on the bed, I push Annalise down on the mattress and softly press my lips to hers. Sparks ignite and goosebumps prick my skin as the mate bond unfolds. Trex isn't here, so I know the bond is through me, and not because he has come out from the shadows of my mind.

Bumps mar her skin as I skim my fingertips along her flesh, letting me know that she's feeling the bond as well. Humming with pleasure as her nipples form into tight peaks, I lick her lips and she opens to me. My flaccid cock stiffens as our tongues dance the tango and my balls get lathered in her arousal. The pungent smell from her arousal wafts to my nostrils and saliva floods our mouths.

"Mmmm, baby. I can feel your need, by your slickness that's coating my balls. Your arousal smells sweet. I want to be inside you, but I must taste you first."

I placed soft kisses on her forehead, temples, and nose before nibbling and licking my way down her jawline. My cock stiffens more as I reach the place I will mark her someday. The spot on my neck that Annalise will someday mark pulses as I nibble and lick the area. I muster all the control possible to keep my wolf's teeth from protruding. If Trex were here, it wouldn't be possible. My instincts are clawing at me to mark her and mate her. She moans and rocks her hips, making my balls ache with the need to be inside her.

"When the time is right, I'll mark you and mate you. It'll be torture to wait, but I can do that for you, Annalise."

ANNALISE

Shoving my hands through his hair, I urge him to move on. Before I lose all control and let him mark me, anyway. Marking and Mating requires no protection being used and we are both too young to become parents.

He nips and sucks my puckered peak as he fondles and pinches my other globe. The static charge hitting every nerve and cell from the mate bond is driving me to insanity. My core pulses and clenches at nothing and I'm slowly reaching insanity with the need to have Jarek fill me up. Though I'm frightened that he won't fit. His thoughts run through my mind, making things even worse.

"Jarek, please!" I cry out, as I can't stand the anticipation any longer.

He moves to the other peak, giving it some love before making his way down my torso until finally he's twirling his tongue around my glistening pearl. A sigh falls from my lips as he shoves a finger inside and quirks it up to hit that magic spot that drives me to insanity as he nips and sucks my nub. He places a hand on my belly as he watches me. He quirks another finger in and winks as fluids flood out.

"Come on, baby. Give it to me. Cum in my mouth, love," He commands as he works me over good until my gut starts to coil and sweat breaks out.

"Oh shit! Jarek! I'm gonna! Ahhhhh!" I cry, as he replaces his fingers with his tongue and eats me out until the damn breaks loose and my cum floods into his mouth.

'I could do this all day, every day. She tastes so fucking good. If I don't get inside her, I'm going to burst before I ever have a chance to be inside her.'

Is it a good thing I can hear every damn thought that goes through that brain of his? I've got to figure out how to turn this shit off.

"Jarek, if you don't get inside me now, I'm gonna beat your ass! I need you inside me now, damn it!"

'Damn, she's hot. I love her like this.'

He quickly jumps from the bed, fetches the condom and sheaves himself. Then nips and sucks my flesh until he reaches my lips. He twirls his fingers along my clit as he takes me into a feverish kiss. Sliding the thick head of his cock along my folds, which feel so damn good, he then slowly glides himself inside me.

I pull him into me, link my ankles together and grip his shoulders tightly when he pushes through my hymen.

"I'm afraid I'll hurt you," he says, peering into my tear-filled eyes. "You're so tight and I've only gotten two inches inside of you."

"Please, Jarek, just get it over with. It'll only hurt for a little while. I'll be okay, I promise. Just do it already."

"Okay, I'm sorry. Damn, you feel so good, so warm and tight around my cock."

Next thing I know, he rams it home until his balls are nestled against my ass.

"Oh bloody hell," I scream, as I dig my heels and fingernails into his flesh. "Oooooo..." I whimper and my eyes roll back in my head as the pain rackets through my most sensitive area.

"Fuck, Annalise. I'm sorry, I...,"

I catch him in a vise grip when he tries to pull out. "Don't you dare pull out, damn it. I'm fine, just give me a minute to adjust. Your dick is so huge."

'Does that mean she likes it?'

"Okay, I'm sorry. I was just doing what you demanded I do," he says as he kisses my forehead and caresses my cheek with his thumb.

"Have you gone soft on me, babe? Stop apologizing. We're in this together, right? I've wanted your dick inside me since it smacked me in the face. I'm already feeling better."

Removing my fingernails from his shoulders, I fist his dark tresses and bring him in for a hot, feverish kiss. My ankles relax and he rocks slowly in and out of my pussy.

"Mmmmm, yes, babe, that's good. Give me more, Jarek. I need..."

The words catch in my throat as he rests his head on the bed and nips at my mate mark. He grips my ass cheeks and begins thrusting like a tornado relentlessly inside me.

"Hell yes," I screech as that familiar tingling builds in my core. "Please, Jarek, I'm so close!"

He kisses me, then gets on his knees and wraps my ankles around his neck. Holding my legs in place with one arm, he works my clit with the fingers of his free hand and bucks inside me hard and fast. I grip my breast and pinch the hard peeks. Lightning flashes before my eyes. Every muscle in my body tenses and a scream forces its way through as I climax.

"Oh, fuck baby!" Jarek howls as he forces my legs down, kisses me with fervor and bucks inside me until he stills himself and the pressure of his knot swells and plants itself inside my pubic bone. "Don't move."

I can feel the heat from his seed draining inside the condom. My core pulses as it drains every drop from him it can and another climax hits me.

"Jarek!"

He holds me tightly and kisses me with fervor as I come down from my climax.

Jarek and I both turn our heads in surprise as my door collides with the wall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
798 9 12
Finally he's directly in front of me I cant bare to look into his eyes, to look into an Alphas eyes is a direct challenge. I see his hand abruptly ra...
20.4K 328 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
18.4K 600 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...