I'm what!?

By Nulho1

Kim Rok Soo wakes up in the body of a minor villain who is about to be beaten by the protagonist. Okay, let'... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47 Finally Confess 💓
48
49
50
51

41

2.1K 120 14
By Nulho1

Shaaa––––—–

The sound of raindrops continues to be heard in Hoik village.

The children sat close to Cale when Cale watched the rain from the window.

Cale seemed to be in deep thinking from his slightly furrowed brows.

"Young master, what are you thinking about?"

Hans asked as he placed the snacks in front of Cale. He worried that Cale thinking something bad again.

"I was just thinking, do I need to take Choi Han with me, or not..."

Cale wanted to pretend to be weak when he met the queen of Jungle, but Choi Han was strong enough to be around him.

However, he couldn't just rely on On and Raon if his illness relapsed.

He needed someone who could help him if something annoying happened.

"Just take him. It'll be much safer."

Sir Andrew immediately answered.  Choi Han was the person who knew Cale the most and would know how to take care of him.

"No! I don't agree! You should bring Beacrox or Hilsman instead! I don't want that bastards getting too close to you, young master!"

Hans argued strongly when he pointed at Beacrox and Hilsman who had just returned with Lock and the wolf cubs.

Cale looked at Beacrox and Hilsman for a moment.

"Hilsman is too noisy, and Beacrox is too intimidating."

Cale spoke spontaneously making Hilsman and Beacrox feel themselves stabbed with sharp words.

"Bahahahahaha! That's right! Beacrox is so intimidating! His face's so scary!"

Hans laughed out loud when he heard Cale's comment.  How can Beacrox attract the attention of women and omegas with his scary face?

Cale looked at Hans with a strange look. 

Hans always had different thoughts with him whenever he wanted to decide something.

But now he agreed so easily about Beacrox.

"I thought you hated Beacrox meow~"

Hong said seeing that Hans didn't seem to hate Beacrox that much.

"I just feel uncomfortable when I'm close to him. It feels like I'm being terrorized by bees when I'm close to him."

Hans answered sincerely, remembering how the alpha aura around him was very disturbing when he only briefly became an omega because he was close to Beacrox.

But Hans' words made Beacrox look in the mirror.

"Do I look that scary?"

Hilsman and Choi Han who were heartless, nodded at Beacrox's question.

That made Beacrox feel even more gloomy.

Sir Andrew, on the other hand, checked on Cale's condition without caring about their problem.

Cale sighed softly.

'It looks like I really have to bring Choi Han with me...'

.

.

.

In the forest of Path of No Return.

"Ugh, because it keeps raining it's really hard to move around here..."

Cale complained as Choi Han held Cale's hand, making sure Cale wouldn't slip.

On was hanging on Cale's shoulder, inside his raincoat, while Raon was flying next to Cale.

"Human, this fog seems to be more dangerous for you. I read in a book, pregnant people are easily influenced by illusions!"

Raon spoke quite loudly because the rain was quite reducing Cale's sense of hearing.

"Right, I know that..."

Because Cale is feeling it right now!

Even with On controlling the fog, just a little bit of the fog gave Cale a headache.

Many voices were playing in his head right now.

People screaming, asking for help, and small children crying.

Even some voices sound like dragon breath...

?

But the voice disappeared when he felt the hand that was currently hugging his stomach.

"Cale nim, all of that was just an illusion. Don't worry."

Cale could feel Choi Han's alpha aura surrounding him.

Cale smiled feeling better now.

"Thank You."

So they continued their walking, getting deeper into the forest.

.
.

Not long after, they found a cave illuminated with orange light that seemed to be a bonfire.

Cale thought he wanted to tear his raincoat, but he felt like he was too pathetic to do that.

Cale was already tired and cold because of the rain even though he didn't get hit by the rain at all thanks to Raon's magic.

Cale just moved into the cave with Choi Han.

He was sure that Choi Han's aura could make Litana and the others wary of them.  So he didn't bother using the power of the domineering aura.

"Who is there!?"

And sure enough, Litana and her troops immediately became wary of them, and Choi Han also placed his hand on the sword hilt, willing to fight if they attacked.

But Cale stepped forward and opened his raincoat.

His face was pale, and a face that looked very tired was visible.

He's looked pity because Cale really wasn't faking his tiredness and coldness.

When Cale stepped forward, he could feel the heat from the fire from inside the cave.

!?

Cale immediately touched his heart area, feeling tight and in pain.

He felt the same pain at that time.

He couldn't use all his ancient powers at that time.

"Cale nim!"
- Human!
"Meow!?"

Choi Han immediately supported Cale with his hand, so Cale wouldn't fall. Cale really looked like he was in pain, where his legs gave out.

Cale grabbed Choi Han's clothes and slowly stood up confidently.

"Can we stay here for one night?"

Cale gave his all to smile.

Litana could see Cale's hands shaking because of the pain.

Litana, without thinking, immediately lets Cale and Choi Han stay overnight.

Choi Han immediately covered Cale and the Raon cast magic to warm Cale.

Slowly, Cale's breathing began to stabilize.

- It seems that sudden temperature changes can cause the disease to recur.

The domineering aura spoke in a worried tone.

- Right...  But last time, there was no change in temperature...

Wind asked confused.

- Maybe because of heartbroken...?

Shield replied.

Cale just ignored his ancient powers who were discussing, and smiled at Litana and her group.

"Sorry for bothering you."

Cale immediately bowed and showed courtesy to Litana.

"No problem. You seem to be sick, why did you enter this forest?"

Litana asked with a very worried face.

Cale thought about the reasons he could give at this time.  His initial plan to act like a good person failed because his illness recurred.

"I have Cecil's disease, so, I thought, if I could find a dragon..."

So Cale decided to continue being a pathetic person.

- Human, the dragon is beside you!  And I can't cure you!

Cale ignored Raon's comment.

"Meow..."
"Cale nim..."

Don't tell Cale actually, believe those rumors...?

'Why do you believe my words!?'

Cale still maintained his pitiful face even though he wanted to protest the pitying faces that Choi Han and On were making.

Hearing Cale's illness, Litana and the others immediately fell silent.

They remembered the fire in the forest, which couldn't be extinguished no matter what they did.

The reasons for someone entering the forest always sound impossible to achieve.

"Even though I know it's fake, I just, want to make sure."

Cale added, in a tired tone.

"What do you mean...?"

Litana and her subordinates looked at Cale with confused looks.

Cale began to explain the mystery of the fog in the forest and the falsehood about dragons.

Because it was On, he couldn't see the shadow of the dragon, but he could hear the sound of the dragon growling from the illusion of the fog.

"So, those rumors, are fake."

Litana and her other subordinates felt hopeless.  But they were sure that Cale was more desperate than them right now.

But at least they were able to get out of the forest without having to burn the forest thanks to On.

"After you get out of here, what are you going to do?"

Litana asked in a sad tone, thinking that good men like Cale had short lives.

"I want to visit section 1 of the Jungle. I heard that the view of the beach is beautiful."

Cale acted as if he really wanted to see that beautiful view.  Even though in reality there is only beautiful money in his head.

Choi Han held Cale's hand, making Cale confused.  But he just let it because Choi Han's movements made him look pathetic.

"Ahh, but it wouldn't be pretty."

Litana's words sounded sad, making Cale make a confused face.

"What do you mean?"

Cale pretended not to know.

"Section 1 of the Jungle is burning."

Litana explained what happened, making Choi Han also feel sorry for them.

Entering this terrible forest in search of hope, but that hope is only false.

Cale grasped the necklace around his neck, and his gaze was filled with determination. 

Of course, that was just an act.

"I, I might be able to put out that fire... If, if you give me a chance..."

Cale looked weak when he said that, but his eyes were filled with determination.

"What do you mean? Even water from magic can't put it out."

Litana sighed but felt touched by Cale's determination.

"I, on my way to find a cure for my illness, I found something."

Cale seemed unsure whether he should tell the story or not.

But seeing that Litana was not bothering him, Cale continued.

"I met someone who was injured and helped him, even though Choi Han did a lot of it."

Cale passed the good person title to Choi Han.  He just needed to be a pitiful person right now.

"And there, I found water that can suppress all types of fire. Although its use is limited, I'm sure it can help."

Cale looked really pathetic when he said he wanted to help.

Someone who wants to do good things at the end of his life.

That is what Cale wants to be seen right now.

Litana smiled when she saw that Cale seemed to have done a lot of good things at the end of his life.

"We know it may not be much, but I want to give you something in return. Even if you think you don't need it."

Cale smiled happily internally.  But for now, he was just a pathetic person.

.
.

Cale debated for some time, until finally giving up and just wanting to buy a little land near the beach area of section 1 of the Jungle.

"Ah."

Cale seemed to remember.  He must be the one who is desperate at the moment.

“Miss Lina, if you might find a white flower that shines at night, in the thick snow, during winter, could you give me that flower?”

Cale spoke in a weak voice.

"It's a cure for my disease. But the chance of finding it is 1 in a billion. So, I hope you can help me if you might find it."

Cale smiled kindly, looking like he didn't expect anything from that.

And that's the truth.  Cale didn't need that flower because of the power of the Vitality of the Heart.

But on the other hand, Choi Han, On and the invisible Raon, looked at each other.

Even if Cale was lying, Cale wasn't lying about bullshit.

'I'll definitely look for it next winter.'

Choi Han remembered when Cale fainted at that time because Cale refused to use his powers.

If Cale had taken the antidote, wouldn't that happen again?

Pap!

Cale clapped his hands to calm the atmosphere which looked very gloomy.

"Let's eat first. We all need to have the energy to get out of the forest tomorrow."

Cale gave warm food to Litana's group, while Cale also took his food from the spatial bag.

Of course, Choi Han was the one holding everything.

Choi Han saw Cale's shivering hands, and fed him, instead of handing Cale a plate of food.

And Cale didn't have much thought either, as he let Choi Han do that.

Not the first time Choi Han has done this.  Even though Choi Han had his first kiss at that time.

But Cale decided to just forget about that history.

'You owe me one punch.'

Yet, Cale is still irritated and wants to punch Choi Han, but, not in front of the Litana group.

And they all slept well that night.

A tiring day would come tomorrow, but they would rest for the night.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Ciel: How pathetic do you want to be?

Ellen: More than you can expect. Preggo Cale sure knows how to look so pathetic.

Leon: Because what he said it's the truth. Not like he lied about his disease.

Kind Clopeh: And the pain was true. How can he just be fine like that?

Ellen: Someone not seeing the mirror~♪

L.H Deruth: It's not something you can make fun of. Is seeing someone in pain funny to you?

Ellen: Oh c'mon, Not like he cares about that. Right?

Preggo Cale: Yeah. It's good that someone finally got that I'm fine.

All: ......

Naru: Well, whatever you say... *Remember his Cale*

Okay, hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324 21 4
Note: This story will take place starting on chapter 655 of the novel ----------------------------------------- After Cale and Kim Rok Soo finished...
Reason By Ociii7

Fanfiction

10K 752 11
Cale Henituse, the Roan Empire's Silver Shield Commander who was loved by all, breathed his last in old age surrounded by his precious family. Cale...
5.5K 168 4
After becoming Cale Henituse Kim rok soo finds himself in a room with the characters he wishes to avoid. Can he achieve his dream slacker life or wil...
10.2K 623 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...