Book 1!Reader x Baki characte...

By TOMASITAXD56

You are a well known archeologist and detective always busy working and solving cases.You are involved in a v... More

An important mission starts !
Feeling nervous Y/n?
Meetings and greetings
Secret passage!
That's how I know..
Yujiro?
First day of work!
Weird encounter
Did I really dance for Hanayama?
Roses for Bunny
Are they playing with me?
Y/n to Baki's rescue!
Revenge for Baki!
Maid disaster!
Did I drink too much?
Kidnapping incident..
Sleeping in his arms felt safe
To the beach!
Getting too confortable Y/n?
Secret shower
Milkshake break!
My amazing bodyguards
Ununounsed
Misunderstanding!
Big dessisions!
Special favor
Jack and Gaia join the team!
Enjoy your night until you can
Back in action!
Yujiro's little favor
The team is now complete!
Preparations!
Failed attempt
Into the mysterious paths!
Unforgettable night
Did you miss us?
Will we make it out alive?
Sacrifice
Mission success!

Problems!

259 9 5
By TOMASITAXD56

"Wh-where am I..",you slowly opened your eyes to find yourself in an unfamiliar room.This wasn't the maze anymore.You weren't surrounded by darkness.Istead, there were two laterns on the floor that provided good light source.You looked around a bit more just to reassure yourself that this room didn't have any trap or whatever.

Nope!,it seemed like this was a totally harmless room.There was a rock table on one side and a bed on the other.The bed had cushions and blankets on,but they were from..this era..

You attempted to stand up from the floor when you realized your arms and legs were tied up not allowing you to move.

(What the heck is happening here!Arlight Y/n!Don't panic!),you thought as you looked around.

"That backpack over there!",you said as you looked at the stone table.There was a black backpack on it."It's my sign that there is someone here.Both the backpack,the modern cushions and blankets are a sign that someone was here.Someone human!"

"Thank God!I thought I was kidnapped by mummies or something!Now how do I get there.."

You made an attempt to move a little bit but you ended up messing up and completely fell on the ground.You groaned in annoyance as you started moving your body torwards the table.When you finally made it there, you raised your body just a little bit so you were be able to bite the strap of the backpack that was hanging out.You bit it and then forcefully pulled it down,causing it to fall directly on your head.

"Ow!,that hurt!But there is no time for that!",you said and you opened the sipper with your teeth.

"Lets see..a weird looking costume..,a book, bandages, flashlight and...CONDOMS?Who and why the heck brings condoms down here!"

"Oh a knife!",you excitedly grabbed it, again with your mouth,and you dropped it on the ground.You then turned around and caught it with your tied hands that were behind your back.You placed it upwards and cut the rope.After your hands were freed,you cut the rope from your legs aswell.As you stood up,you heard footsteps behind you.

You grabbed the knife for self defense and quickly turned to the sounds direction pointing the knife at it,as if you were going to attack whoever was going to enter with it.

You saw a large rock being pushed to the side.You hadn't noticed it before since it was camouflaged on the wall making it almost invisible!

You then made eye contact with... Doyle?!He looked at you surprised and then down to the ground at the cutted ropes.

"Well I should have expected this from you",he smirked and approached you.

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE!I-I HAVE A KNIFE AND IM NOT AFRAID TO HURT YOU!",you said pointing the knife at him,holding it with both hands.To your surprise,he chuckled and came closer.The knife was directly on the center of his neck!

"A-are you crazy!",you said, your lips trembling as you lowered the knife down.

"Go ahead,cut me",he said simply totally unbothered.

You didn't know what to do!,your arms were shaking!You sweezed your eyes tight and swung the knife at him,Doyle easily dodged it and came behind you wrapping his arm around your neck.He then grabbed the knife from your hand and pointed it on your neck, pushing it's tip on your skin enough to make you cry out in fear and pain.

"Were you really going to cut me?",he said in a disappointed tone.

"Ofcourse n-not you idiot!",you struggled to speak as he had cut off your air supply."I hate blood!",you cried out and after you said that,he let go and put the knife inside the backpack that you assumed was his.

"So you were the one that saved me from that thing..",you huffed trying to catch your breath as you looked at him closing his backpack.

"Hm?",he hummed in question as he turned around to face you while putting the backpack back on the stone table.

"From that gigantic,scary, big fanged hungry monster snake!",you said as you imitated it with jestures and faces.

"Yeah that was me.I'm not expecting you to thank me about it though,since I kind of kidnapped you afterwards",he chuckled as he looked down on the ground with his hands inside his pockets.

"I was going to but now there is no way!",you backed away from him.You took a quick glance at the big rock door that was opened and back at Doyle.You attempted to run but he came behind you and tackled you on the ground.

"L-let me go!",you screamed as both of you wrestled on the ground.He wrapped his hand around you waist to hold you back and you bit him hard,he started bleeding and he surprisingly let go of you.You ran as fast as you could to the door and then the halls.Thankfully there were laterns on the ground,the whole way so you were able to see where you were going.

You finally reached a different room,several belongings like magazines,food and even a laptop were thrown around.You desperately touched the walls to see if you could find any secret door.You panicked as Doyle's foot steps got closer.You hid under a bed covering your mouth.

You waited for your fate as you knew that Doyle would find you immediately,when you heard the same sound when you were in the other room.The sound of a rock door being pushed aside.So there was a door after all!

(Who is it?I hope it's somebody from my team to save me!),your eyes sparcled with hope,but it vanished immediately after you heard an unfamiliar voice speak.

???->"Did she wake up?"

"Yeah,but looks like she likes to play hide and seek", Doyle responded to the unfamiliar voice and smirked as he looked around in the room.His eyes spotted he bed and he came closer to it.

(Well I'm busted!), you thought as he kneeled down and put his hand under the bed.He eventually touched you and forcefully pulled you out of your hidding spot by your hair.He dragged you out and then let you go,you fell on the floor directly on your butt!When you looked up,to your horror you faced four familiar faces.

Sikorsky,Yanagi,Spec and Dorian.

You had encountered almost all of them except..Dorian.You froze there as the man stared down at you with those terrifying eyes of his that gave you the chills.

"Hello little lady",he kneeled down and smiled at you."I think you know why you're here.So tell me.Where is the ultimate source of power?Thats all we need to know.If you lead us there,we might spare your life and let you go.Deal?",he gave out his hand for a shake.

You looked at his hand and then him.You smirked before spitting directly on his face.

"Do you really think that you can fool me? Ofcourse you won't spare my life.Because I will be a wintess to your filthy little secret.Screw you and my life!I don't care!", you opened your arms widely."Kill me!,torchure me!, do whatever you want.Im not going to say a word,EVER!"

Dorian's face flushed with anger,his vains popped out on his forehead and neck.He clenched his fists and was ready to kill you but Spec and Sikorsky held him back.

"That's what I thought!,you can't kill me!,you need me.Cry about it!,you can't do anything about it!",you pointed your tongue out to him and crossed your arms.

"You little bitch",he grinded his teeth.

You started to shake in fear,but you weren't the only one.His teammates were scared too.They knew Dorian as a person that was always calm and didn't get upset easily.They knew that right now he was seriously enraged.

Dorian changed his expression and put on a fake smile,even though you could still see his vains popping out.

"Start the torchuring",he grinned."Make it as painful as possible",he turned around and exited the room leaving you with the rest of the death row inmates.

You looked at Doyle to see how he was feeling about this but he was looking away with his back was leaning on the wall with his hands carelessly crossed!

(That bastard doesn't even care that I'm about to be torchured to death!),you glared at him when suddenly Sikorsky grabbed you by your hair and forced you to sit on a chair.Spec tied you on it with ropes and Yanagi went to get something from his bag.

Meanwhile,your team as we speak..

"Shit where the fuck did that come from!",Baki said as he took his fighting stance to face a gigantic snake.

It was no difference for the others as they had come face to face with the same creature.They all fought it with ease but on their way,more and more of them appeared.The whole maze was filled with them!Different sizes, species,either poisonous or not.They were everywhere!The problem wasn't that they couldn't fight them,but the fact that you were somewhere inside the maze!You were in danger!

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!", Yujiro yelled your name as he ran inside the maze while slaughtering the snakes at the same time.On his way he met Oliva.

"Long time no see Ogre!",Oliva laughed as he choked a snake.Retsu then appeared with two dead snakes in his grips.

"Have you seen Y/n!I can't find her anywhere and she doesn't respond to me!I have been yelling her name for a while but nothing!",he said worried about you as he threw down the snakes lifeless bodies.

"Same here", Katsumi ran torwards them from a different path.A snake attempted to bite him but he threw it an axe kick sending it to it's death.

They suddenly heard something like crashing.They ran torwards the sound to find Hanayama smashing snakes on the ground.

"Have you guys seen Y/n?",he said huffing and retreating his fist from the ground.

"We are never going to find her",Yujiro sighed as he looked around.

"(((WHOAH!!!))",Baki yelled from the distance,Yujiro looked up and saw a gigantic snake with...Baki on it's neck!The snake was trying to shake him off from it's neck but Baki was holding it tightly.

"BAKI!",Yujiro yelled at him and Baki looked down,he saw him and the others in the distance.He laughed and waved them hello while trying to dominate the snake to stay still.

Yujiro->"BAKI TRY TO SPOT Y/N FROM UP THERE!"

Baki gave a thumbs up before looking around.He could see the whole maze from that height!He saw several killed snakes,and dossents of others going into one specific direction that seemed like it was his teammates.
He looked around and saw the enterance where you first got in and not long after inside the paths,he saw a big snake cut in several pieces.

(I don't think someone here used any weapons to kill it..unless..)"OH SHIT!
YOU GUYS!,THEY GOT Y/N! SHE'S NOT HERE!",Baki yelled while at the same time he tried to hold on on the snake.

Hanayama->"Shoot".

Katsumi->"What are we going to do!We need to get out of here and find her!"

Yujiro stopped for a bit to think.

"BAKI!DO YOU SEE THE EXIT?", Yujiro yelled and Baki spotted the exit,he gave another thumbs up.

Oliva->"TELL US THE WAY!LEAD US TO THE EXIT!"

Baki nodded and looked at where they were and which path leaded to the exit.It wasn't easy since the paths were so many,snakes were attacking Yujiro and the others and most importantly the snake was moving and trying to shake Baki off from it's back not allowing him to look carefully!

Back to your Pov!

You tried to break free from the ropes but unfortunately there was no use.You looked at Yanagi who was now holding several little containers with.. INSECTS INSIDE!

"W-what are these for..?"

"They are insects with different poisons",he grinned."This spider for example,if it bites you it caused hair loss and after six hours you die!"

"NO NOT MY HAIR!",you screeched trying to escape from the chair.

"Hmm..We could try something better",he looked at the containers."How about this?,one sting from this scorpion and you are going to feel unbearable pain until you die!"

"Maybe we could slowly skin her alive,I always wanted to try it!",Spec grinned widely taking out a big knife from his coats pocket.

"How about I pull out those beautiful nails of yours love?, slowly and painfully until none of them is left.After that we could stab needles inside your fingers!,doesn't that sound amazing?",Sikorsky leaned in close to your ear making you shiver in fear and discust.

(WHAT THE HECK AM I GOING TO DO!I ALREADY WANT TO GIVE UP AND TELL THEM THE LOCATION EVEN THOUGH THE TORTURE HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET!)

"Let's all do it at once!",Spec grinned and both Sikorsky and Yanagi smirked at eachother before bringing their torchure method.

(I don't know what's going to hurt worse!),you thought sweezing your eyes tightly waiting for your fate as they all got closer.

"Don't even try.She will never give up", Doyle interupted,his back was still casually leaning on the wall and his arms still folded.The three convicts stopped and looked at him.

"Huh?And what do you suggest?We are doing what we've been told to do, there is no other way we make her talk", Sikorsky raised an eyebrow,the tweezers inches away from your nail.

"There is.Leave it to me,there is no need to be violent",Doyle walked up to you and all the convicts backed away.You looked at Doyle in surprise,what did he mean?What other way could there be that would make you confess?

Yanagi sighed and put his insect containers back inside his bag.

"Fine,fine but make it as quick as possible",he said as he sat down to work on his laptop."I have something to do anyway..",he started scribbling on the laptops keyboard.

"Awh..If it doesn't work could we at least try the skinning later?,Spec put his knife down in disappoinment.

"Yeah,yeah sure",Doyle said as he untied you from the chair and tied the ropes around your arms.He then threw you over his shoulder as he walked with you to the previous room.

"LET ME GO!",you kicked and struggled as you tried to escape but with no luck.Doyle wasn't even bothered,he continued walking back to the room you first woke up.

Sikorsky sat down next to Yanagi and started reading one of the magazines thrown on the ground while Spec sharpened his knife if he needed to use it later.

When you arrived in the room,Doyle threw you on the bed and then closed the heavy rock door.He walked up to the stobe table to get something out from his backpack.

As his back was turned away from you,you attempted to stand up from the bed while he wasn't looking when he spoke stopping you.

"Don't even try to stand up.Do you want me to tie your legs too?",he said as he wrapped the wound you caused him previously by bitting him with bandages.

"Uh!",you groaned and stayed on the bed.

"So tell me, what could possibly make me talk right now?",you smirked."Didnt you hear me when I said no matter what you do I won't confess?"

"I heard you loud and clear,but there is something that could do the trick..",he said after finishing with bandaging his wound and searched through his backpack.

"What are you planning anyway?",you raised an eyebrow when he finally turned around and you noticed he was bitting into something.

"W-WHAT IS THAT FOR?",you gasped as you backed away on the bed in fear.

"What does it seem like?",he smirked opening the condom with his teeth.

"DON'T YOU DARE!IS THAT HOW YOU'RE PLANNING TO MAKE ME CONFESS?!"

"Yes.Its better than the torturing,you must be thanking me",he said simply before pulling down his pants to put the condom on.

"HELPP!!",you ran to the door and you kicked it with your feet.It hurt a lot because it was solid rock but it didn't matter to you.

"YOU GUYS OUT THERE!I PREFER THE OTHER TORCHURING!LET ME OUT!!",you yelled at the door as loud as possible.

"What did he threaten her with that worked so well?", Sikorsky scoffed as he read his magazine and flipped the pages.

"It doesn't matter,I hope it works",Yanagi said still busy with his laptop.

"That boy sure knows what he is doing"!,Spec laughed as he checked out his knife that was now shinning.

"Doyle PLEASEEE tell me you're joking!AND I HAD STARTED TO LIKE YOU!",you begged and yelled at him as you ran around the room like a cat at the vet.

"Come on,I promise I will make you confess pretty quickly.There is just one condition..If you don't confess in one hour starting from now,I'm going to have to remove the condom".

"WHAT!NO I DON'T WANT YOUR CHILDREN!AND TELL THE OTHERS IM READY FOR THE SKINNING ARLEADY!"

"I'm not letting you go",he grinned and pushed you on the bed.He untied your arms and instead of leaving them loose he tied them on the bed as you kicked and screamed.

"Now you can't escape from me"~♡

Shall we get started?♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 28.3K 99
At the age of 26, (Y/n) gets murdered by a unknown person, while getting ready to meet up with her old friend Hinata, who ends up getting killed mont...
11.8K 841 11
Y/N L/N lived a life that she, herself, considered pathetic and pure bullshit. Really, all she wanted was to have a yummy ramen and live in mansions...
19.3K 772 11
Y/n was just your average girl. She came from a good family with an awesome twin brother. She had great friends and was top of her class in school. O...
19.2K 445 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...