The Akuma (Ghost X Y/n)

By SinistxrCatx

A mission futile without you is on Captain Price's hands. Coming from a despicable family, you've become the... More

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ INTRO ♥ {Please Read}
Ch. 1) The Fool
Ch. 2) The Capture
Ch. 3) Curiosity Killed the Cat
Ch. 4) Mission Possible?
Ch. 5) The Grinch
Ch. 6) Sweet Dreams or Wet Dreams
Ch. 7) Stare Into My Soul
Ch. 8) Killer Whales
Ch. 9) Inner Child
Ch. 10) This Feeling
Ch. 11) A Dream Come True
Ch. 12) Family Reunion
Ch. 13) A Ghost Can't Die
Ch. 14) Lost And Found
Ch. 15) Nothing Means Nothing
Ch. 16) Stubborn Search
Ch. 17) Simon Says
Ch. 18) Staring Contest
Ch. 19) Trust Fall
Ch. 20) Jealous of The King
Ch. 21) Call Me Your Aphrodisiac
Ch. 22) Self Care
Ch. 24) My Love Mine All Mine

Ch. 23) Secret Service

1.8K 59 84
By SinistxrCatx

/CONTAINS SMUT\

"Ghost- .. what- Where are we going?" You whisper yelled at him.

"I told you to be quiet." 

Your heart was racing and adrenaline pumped through your body. His hand in yours, finally you both got to a door that wasn't near the corridors. Ghost quickly looked to his left and right, then opened the door tugging you inside. It was some sort of storage closet. You turned the light on as you both went inside. Ghost put a broom up against the doorknob, locking anyone who'd try to come in. He then turned to you.

Your heart was fast. Your breath was heavy. 

'is this really happening right now?' was all you could think.

You saw his hand reach for the light switch.. and turn it off.

"Wha- ..Ghost I can't see you..I can't see anything" you said in a bit of a panic. But you heard small footsteps get closer..and closer.. and closer..and closer..and you felt hands on your hips. On your left side, he removed his hand and you hear some shuffling like clothes or whatnot. After a short couple of seconds, the hand returned to your hip.

"Ghost wh-"

You felt as his lips met with yours. He kissed passionately and a bit aggressively. His grip on your waist tightened a bit as he pulled you closer. He kissed you as if he'd been waiting all his life for you. Your face felt hot as you reached up and put your arms around his neck. Expecting to feel his mask..you didn't. He took it off completely.

His hands then let go of your waist and started to work on getting your shirt off. He did so, breaking the kiss for a split second and then going right back to indulge in you. You had no bra on and he felt it as his hands traveled up your back, earning a small smirk from him. You then returned the favor by taking off his shirt, once again breaking the kiss for a short moment, and going right back in. His right hand now on the side of your face you traveled your hands up and down his upper body. It made you melt. Feeling his muscles.

You could feel his intense desire for you growing more and more, you could feel your own as well. 

He started to step forward while kissing you, making you instinctively step back. He did so until your back hit the wall, the cold concrete wall hitting your skin shocked you and made an involuntary whimper come out of your mouth.

"What did I say?" Ghost said, not in a stern way, but more dominating.

"sorry" you whispered. Your whole body felt hot as you and Ghost kissed.

His right hand then traveled up your torso to your breast. He gently massaged it and then very softly caressed your perked-up nipple. Stimulation started to run through your body. His left hand left your hip and was pressed up against the wall above your head. He then moved his right hand up and back to the side of your face.

"Are your cheeks red darling?" He felt the heat from your face. If they weren't they sure as hell were now.

"Are you blushing just from my touch?" He said in a teasing manner. You bit down on your lip.

"Shut up." you playfully mumbled. Getting a bit closer, his words were flirty as he spoke to you. 

"What if I don't shut up?" He asked softly, his breath gliding against your ear.

"then.. uhm," you said trying to make something up but his tone caught you off guard so you couldn't think. Ghost raised an eyebrow and smirked, noticing the slight hesitation in your words. What was he going to do once you took your pants off? Ghost swallowed his lust, his mind quickly jumping to thinking about all the intimate things he wanted to do with you. He wanted to stretch this moment, he wanted this to last forever. 

He let his fingertips gently caress you as he dragged his hands down to your waistline, making you get goosebumps. 

"I could just..." Ghost whispered, seeing how his hand was making its way down your body towards your thighs. "Or should I go slow, make you desire this even more..." He trailed his hand along your thigh, his fingers grazing over your hip and waist. There were so many sounds you were holding back at this point you could shatter.

"Would you like me to keep going?" He asked for your consent as he whispered softly, his voice full of seductive tones as he caressed your thigh. You held back a moan.

"if I said no?" you teased him. His lips went to your right ear his cheek touching yours.

"If you said no, my dear.. my plans would all be ruined." His words sent a shiver down your spine.

"plans?" You retorted in a whisper. He smirked.

"plans." he responded. "I know you want it as much as I do." He said still softly rubbing your thigh. "tell me you want it."  his voice was soft but not afraid to dominate.

"fuck you" you whispered playfully, feeling powerless and needy. Ghost scoffed softly and smirked. 

"I like that attitude," he said softly. "But I think you can do better..." his finger inched further up your thigh. You couldn't take it anymore, you were done. You grabbed him by the back of the neck, pulling him into a deep and passionate kiss. You softly moaned into the kiss. Ghost broke the kiss and his touch left your body. You couldn't see and you were confused. That wasn't until you felt his hand on your hips again but.. lower. You realized.. he was on his knees. He untied your sweatpants letting them drop down and he threw them to the side. His hands went back to your hips gliding them up and down.

"You want me, don't you?" he then started kissing up your high, your hand gently resting on his head. You bit down on your lip trying to conceal your feelings with every might you had. "Why don't you admit it .. and let me have you..." he said now dragging his tongue up your thigh.

A whimper flew out of you and Ghost smirked against your skin.

"please.." you whimpered quietly. Ghost raised his eyebrows at you as you bit down on your lip. 

"Please what, my love?" his voice full of lust and desire.

"please stop teasing me..I can't take into anymore" you softly whined, your stomach was doing cartwheels.

"Beg me."

"please lieutenant please..." Using his title made him that much more eager and lustfull. Ghost couldn't drag this on anymore. He took off your panties and got up from his knees. You heard the sound of a belt buckled and then it hit the ground. Before you could comprehend what you were hearing, Ghost picked you up. Wrapping his arms around your legs, pressing you up against the wall, you held onto his big muscular shoulders. Your legs were spread so conveniently for him. 

"fuck, I can only imagine what that pretty pussy looks like"  He teased and went in to kiss you again. You felt something hard resting on your vulva, it didn't take long for you to figure it out. 

"Are you ready darling?" Ghost asked for your consent one more time. 

"Yes." You said breathlessly. Ghost connected lips with you again and then slowly started to push himself inside of you. You whimpered and your eyebrows furrowed. He was big. You wouldn't know if it'd even be possible without all the foreplay. He was dominant but yet careful with you. He finally stuffed you full with all of his cock, making you both gasp in pleasure.

"fucking hell." He groaned. You put your hand to cover your mouth as your moans spilled out. He let you get used to his size as his tongue played with yours. Then after a couple more seconds he slowly started to pull out, going all the to his tip. Then pushing himself back in, all the way. He did slow long strokes, making your breath heavy. 

"Does that feel good darling?" He said in between soft grunts. You briefly pant.

"y..yes.." You felt your sex getting wetter and wetter as seconds went by. His words, his touch, his body, his teasing strokes, they were making you yearn for more. 

"Go faster." You whispered.

"Was that a demand?" he said challenging you

"Yes." You said breathlessly. You could feel his small grin against your cheek

"Let's see how much you can handle"

His pace then started to pick up, still doing long deep strokes but he did it much faster now. The stimulation made your cheeks heat up even more, your whole body started to heat up in reaction. His pace got even faster. You hid your face in the crook of his neck using his skin as a muffle for your moans that were now uncontrollably flying out of you. He went even faster. He kept grazing over your G-spot, causing constant stimulation. The muscles in your legs contracted you could feel your climax rising. Your arms wrapped around his neck got tighter, and you felt the most blissful knot build up in your stomach. Your pussy instinctively clenched around him making a throaty groan come out of him but that didn't stop him, he knew you were about to cum. His pace got even faster. You couldn't take it anymore. You couldn't hold it.

"G..Ghos-" You hid your face even deeper in his neck stopping the high-pitched moan from escaping as you reached your climax. Ghost stopped, letting you have a moment.. but that's all he gave you before slamming back into you. You stopped yourself from yelping at the sudden action. Then he pulled out and put you on the ground. He turned you around and made you bend over, your hands balancing you against the wall. He rubbed his tip on your vulva before putting it in. His hand went to your waist as he started to thrust in and out of you. His pace was fast again but not too fast. 

"Oh fuck me you feel so good." He said barely in a whisper. His breath got heavier with every stroke. One of your hands was covering your mouth.

"Goddamit, I wish I could just smack your pretty ass." He said trying to be mindful of how loud it would be.  His words made your moans louder as you were too indulged in all the stimulation, you could hardly keep your legs still standing.

"As much as I love those beautiful moans, I need you to be quieter." He said and you basically held your breath trying to be quiet. He squeezed your right ass cheek and another throaty groan escaped him and his pace quickened. You were trying your hardest not to make any loud sounds but he was making it so difficult. His breathing turned into a light pant as he thrust deeper and quicker into you. You tightened around him from the feeling, choking his cock while he pumped himself inside of you. You felt as he removed one of his hands to cover his mouth as his low moans began to fly out. His pace got even quicker and quicker. Then all of a sudden he pulled out both hands leaving your body. One held his mouth and the other helped him finish. He finished on your back and breathed heavily. You felt his liquid on you and you heard some clothes shuffling around and then the light suddenly went on. He then reached to get a tissue and wiped his seed off your back. You stood up straight and saw he had his mask and pants back on. That is when you realized you were still naked and he was staring.

"Damn, aren't you gorgeous." Your face went to a light pink as you reached for your clothes and put them on. Ghost helped you. Then, finally, you were fully dressed and tired. Ghost stared down at you.

"Uhm w.. what happens now?" You said a bit awkwardly without a second to think Ghost pulled his mask above his lips and pulled you into a deep kiss. He pulled away and put his mask fully back on.

"Now, we go back to our rooms and go to sleep." He said. as he turned off the light again and removed the broom, opening the door. He again quickly looked to his left and right before taking your hand a softly tugging you out leading you back to the corridors. You both said nothing walking back, you were just trying to process everything that had just happened and you had a strong suspicion he was doing the same. You finally made it to your room and you said "goodnight" and smiled before making your way in and locking the door. Orca greeted you with a meow a rubbed herself on your leg.

You had no words. You immediately lay on your bed with a big smile on your face still in disbelief at what just happened. 

You closed your eyes, not noticing how sleepy you were, and you fell asleep in minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 13.4K 57
"You're in 141 now, Ace. There's no place for being gentle here," His eyes dance across my face but come back up to my eyes as he waits for a respons...
93.6K 2.6K 20
18+ | contains smut, emotional/psychological abuse, canon-typical violence | please read the first chapter for more information After a mission that...
35.1K 982 28
With a threat growing in the shadows, Lieutenant Drew "Daisy" Farrell is sought out for TF141, an elite squad of soldiers trained to deal with the wo...
55.5K 1K 23
*WARNING- NSFW, mention of sexual assault, mention of abuse, trauma Y/N joined the Military to get away from their abusive ex, after being in it for...