Tangled: Hearts and Truths

Von Author_ruhii

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž... Mehr

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ: ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‰๐ž๐ซ๐ค
๐Ÿ‘: ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ง๐œรฉ
๐Ÿ’: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ“: ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐
๐Ÿ”: ๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ•: ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ–: ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฑ
๐Ÿ—: ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐Š๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐’๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐š๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐–๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐‚๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ: ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ: ๐Š๐ข๐๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘: ๐€ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’: ๐‹๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“: ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐œ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”: ๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•: ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–: ๐Š๐ข๐๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐, ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง?
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—: ๐‡๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ: ๐“๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ: ๐€ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ: ๐€ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘: ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’: ๐’๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“: ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐ˆ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ

18.5K 1.1K 27
Von Author_ruhii

Target votes : 200 votes

I saw as Arhaan went to his office. It's been almost a week since we talked. He's been avoiding me, god knows why. Maybe it's best for us to maintain distance, but still, I don't think he's doing right by ignoring me or, I don't want him to.

I tried my best not to get in Arhaan's past, as he said. But I can't. There's no chance he'll tell me himself, so the only option is....sitting on the sofa in front of me.

"Maa" I said, she glanced at me before turning to her tv again. I don't understand how she dares to watch these dramatic weird serials. "I want to ask you something" I said sitting beside her. "What is it, Akshara?" She asked noticing the seriousness in my voice.

"About..what happened 5 years ago" the moment these words left my mouth, her face tightened. She held my hand tightly. "Akshara, Arhaan didn't really did it beli--" i cut her in the middle, "I know" even though Arhaan said that he did it. I don't believe it. she relaxed. "I don't know much about that incident, you better ask his father" hearing his father's name I tensed up.

"Akshara, he's really not a scary person as you're thinking of him" she told me. "He might be in his study room, go" she said. I stood up and walked there. I better ask Arhaan about it. But..it will pressurise his mind.

Why am I so nervous?

I knocked on the door. "Come in" I opened the door lightly and entered. He looked up at me from his laptop and raised a brow at me. "It's you!" He mumbled looking back at his laptop.

I walked there and looked at the chair in front of him. "Can I sit?" I asked. He looked up at me and suddenly, chuckled hard.

I shouldn't have come here..

"You didn't asked for anyone's permission before sitting beside my son in his marriage and now, you're asking for permission to sit on this chair? Sit sit" I tried my best to maintain a smile on my face. I sat.

"What it is?" He asked looking back at the screen. "I wanted to ask about what happened 5 years ago" I finally said it. He looked up from the screen again. "Why didn't you asked Arhaan?" He asked.

"Because I thought it'd not be good to pressure himself to think of what happened that day." I told him. "Atleast, you proved that you have did your MBBS course" I gave an awkward smile. There is no course required to understand this.

"What I know is.." he leaned back at his chair. "That day, In the middle of the night, Arhaan recieved a call from Vidyut. He asked him to come to his building, which was under construction, and as anyone would do, Arhaan rushed to him.

But when he went there, Vidyut offered him a drink,he drunk it, and that was his biggest mistake. Because he doesn't remember anything after that. At morning, the police found Vidyut's dead body on the ground and Arhaan was the only one there. Whenever I asked him to tell me about what happened, why Vidyut called him there, he refused to tell me."

Maybe this was the reason Aaliya was talking about why he left drinking. I don't think anyone else can explain it better than Arhaan himself. I'll ask him once I get the chance.

"Thank you" I stood up and was about to go "Wait" he ordered. I stopped and turned back to him. "How is.. Arhaan?" Is their relationship that bad that he can't even ask it himself?

"He's fine" I said. He stayed silent for a moment, but I guessed that he wanted to say something so I waited. "Did you're father managed to give you time along with his business?" He asked after a moment. "Sometimes, he didn't got time for me. But he still maintained to call and ask if I need anything, if I'm doing good and that was enough for me." I told him.

I tried not to ask, but, I couldn't stop anymore. "Uncle, if you don't mind, then can I ask why you both--" he cut me in the middle"I did this all for him, I did this all hardwork, took this company to this hight, just for him and Sanya. But where I failed was to give him time. Our relationship, started breaking up. Arhaan tried, he tried a lot. But I didn't see his efforts and kept ignoring him on the name of business"

I sat again. "And when..Vidyut died" his jaw tightened. "All the proves were going against Arhaan, and what would a father do? Try to save his son as much as possible? I did the same. I talked to many people, used a lot of money, but at the end, the case was closed by declaring it suicide.

When Arhaan got to know it, he tried his best to open the case again, he said that he knew it was a murder and wanted justice for him. But I refused and didn't let the case open again, and his hate for me raised so much that he even hated to call me dad" He completed.

He's not as bad as I used to think. He was just compelled to do it for his son. But it is still not clear whether Arhaan killed him or not. If he was really drunk, then there is possibility that he did it in unconsciousness.

"Is everything good between you two?" He asked clearing his throat. No. I nodded. The door to the room opened and Reyansh came inside with some documents in his hand.

Do they have nothing to do other than this?

"Uncle I wanted to ask--" he looked up at me. "I'll come back later" he was about to go. "Reyansh, I'm done. You can talk whatever you want to" I said walking past him.

Do I should? Yes, I should. But can I? Yes, I can. But then why is it so hard? I thought looking at Aaliya's number. "I can do it" I said clicking on the call.

'Ringing......................."hello" She picked up! "H-hello Aaliya" I almost shouted. "Bolo" her voice is dry. "I want to meet you" I said. Silence................."Where?" I turned to another side of the bed. "Tomorrow, at our place" I said happily. "By--" she already cut the call.

"Akshara bhabhiiii" I turned around to see Neil and Shaurya. "Yes?" I asked. "Neil just showed me Aaliya's photo" he started. "Then?" I wrapped my arms, I know what's coming. "Is she single currently?" Yeah! My sixth sense is amazing. "Yes" I said.

"I was just coming to meet you and unintentionally, I heard your conversation. Can I also go with you tomorrow?" He asked. "Shaurya, I'm going to hangout with her. I'm going to ask her for forgiveness" I explained him.

"Bhabhi you know, we all are going back in 3 days, and I'll need atleast a week to impress her." He explained. They are also going in 3 days. Then I'll get more alone. Well, It'd not be bad to take him there. It might also help her move on faster.

"Okay, but you won't go with me." I said. He nodded. "Without me?" Neil asked. I get it that Shaurya and Reyansh can handle their business, but how does he do it when he is so childish with his friends. I can't say no. "Okay, you can also go with him"

"Where are you guys going?" Asked Reyansh from behind.

Picnic.

"To meet our new bhabhi". Neil shouted. "Oye, wo abhi tumhari bhabhi-vabhi nai bani hai" I said pointing at Neil. "Then I'm also in" said Reyansh. But I wanted to go alone.. They aren't going with me, so I don't need to care.

"You are in for what?" Here enters the king. "Aaiye aaiye, aapke bina koi kaam pura kaise ho sakta hai" I said smiling at Arhaan. He didn't even glanced at me. "Why" I muttered. He glanced up at me, I rolled my eyes. Does he think he can hurt me?

"We are going to meet our another bhabhi" Neil said. "I told you, she's not you're bhabhi yet." I told him. "Kiski wali?" I turned to see the person who said it.

I let out a scoff "kiski wali?" I Mocked. "Shaurya wali" Neil answered to Arhaan. I turned to him. "She's not Shaurya wali yet" I said again.

Neil wrapped an arm around my shoulder "Bhabhiii aap chinta mat karo, ban jayegi" he said it.
I looked at Arhaan, his eyes are on his arm on my shoulder.

Let Shaurya meet her once then he'll know how hard she is, and at this point, she'd be harder. But I think it'd help her move on faster.

"Chalo chalo, bhaiya bhabhi ko akele chor do" he said taking others with him. "Neil tum.." I stopped as Arhaan closed the door.

"Go sleep it's already late" he told me. I nodded going on the bed and placing 4 pillows in the middle. I usually place just 2. "What's the benifit? You'd again throw it away and hold me as if I'm running away" Do I really do this?

"Fine" I said throwing all the pillows on the ground. "Happy?" I asked. He ignored me again. "Arhaan" I yelled. He turned to me raising his brows at me. "This is enough!" I said getting up from the bed and walking to him.

"Why the fuck are you ignoring me?" I said. "Because that's the best for us" he answered. "I don't think so." I snapped. "But if we won't, then it'd be you to suffer" he said before walking away. How much more is left for me to suffer? I walked forward and stood in front of him again. "You know what?" I yelled taking a step closure to him.

"Just fuck off" I said before turning around and walking away. He held me by my wrist. "I'm sorry" he said. There's not even a little guilt in his voice. "You're not" my voice became wobbly.

Why do I always cry at times when I need to be stronger?

And why am I even crying?

"I'm really sorry" he said again before holding me by my shoulder and turning me to him.

"I won't ignore you ever again" he said. "Promise?" I maintained to say it without making my voice sound wobbly. He nodded. I pulled my hand from his grip and walked to the bed.

After a moment, he also came on the bed and gave me a paper. I looked at him. "Your answer" he said before turning to another side. I opened the paper.

I'm writing you a letter after so long. So I'm a bit nervous.

But don't worry, I won't make any mistake in warning you.

STAY AWAY FROM AKSHARA.

Or she'll face the same consequences someone else did. You know who, right?

What does he want?

_________________________💗______

Did you liked the new way of the letters?

The next chapter will be uploaded in 3 days. Till then, complete the target.

Thank you💜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

48.1K 1.9K 22
"๐‘ซ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Œ๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‰๐’•๐’Š ๐’‰๐’, ๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’˜๐’Š ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’Š?" ~~ "๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’†" "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ...
12.7K 546 42
What if someone becomes your life without even your knowledge. When someone breaks down all the walls and snatches your heart away...... ...
His Wife Von

Romantik

956 58 4
A woman in her 20's cooking late night maggi with sleepy eyes, her eyes are screaming emptiness, after 5 minutes she took her hot maggi to her room a...
Tangled Love Von bookxishq

Aktuelle Literatur

371K 23.1K 40
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...