how you get the girl | l. nor...

By nocturnalwriter22

»»----- ★ -----«« her a famous singer that keeps writing about the guy he likes but doesn't like her back and... More

welcome
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five

twenty four

2.2K 68 3
By nocturnalwriter22

XXIV. Home

LAS VEGAS: November 2023

TWITTER:

@fan109: its like the absence in each other's lives never happened

@fan17: imagine she got dumped by noah, that's why she's hanging out with lando again

      @fan121: maybe you should shut your trap and not say shit like this???

      @fan76: noah is recording his new album back in brighton and told fans he couldn't be there for vegas and he knew lando would keep mia company

     @fan1000: I hate how you can speculate about mia's friendship like you know her

As Mia nodded at the band, familiar tune played making Lando stop. She smiled at him, "I know you know this song Lan. Come here." She said.

The crowd pushed him to the front where security helped him up on the stage. Mia was singing and handed him a mic.

Alabama, Arkansa

I do love my Ma and Pa

Not the way that I do love you

The tune continued as he looked at her with a knowing look. She grinned at him and nodded, "Don't tell me you don't remember Lan." She said with her mic away from her, only he heard her.

Lando looked at the crowd who cheered him on. He looked back at Mia who was still grinning at her. The band slowed down a bit, waiting if he will. Slowly he raised the mic to him.

Well, holy moly, me oh my

You're the apple of my eye

Girl, I've never loved one like you

The crowd cheered as the band continued to play. Mia giggled as the two skipped across the stage hand in hand.

Man, oh man, you're my best friend

I scream into the nothingness

There ain't nothing that I need

Lando who stopped skipping, twirled her making her giggle more, the crowd clapping and dancing along with them.

Well, hot and heavy, pumpkin pie

Chocolate candy, Jesus Christ

There ain't nothing please me more than you

Mia and him turned to each other, leaning towards each other, bright smiles on their faces.

Oh, home, let me come home

Home is whenever I'm with you

It was like no one was there with them. Like it was just Lando and Amelia on stage singing their hearts out. Dancing and giggling at each other.

It was at that moment when Kate realized. She was invited by the singer but did not expect to be slapped by the truth. She always felt like there was something different about the best friends.

Lando tried to reassure her multiple times at the months of the two of them dated that Mia was a best friend. Nothing more. Nothing less. But there they were.

Two peas in a pod.

Like they were home.

A smile appeared on her lips as she watched Mia move to Lando's right.

Jade?

Mia's eyes brightened as Lando grinned at her.

Alexander?

Lando smirked at her and grabbed her hand and stared straight into her eyes. This was their favorite part of the song.

Do you remember that day you fell outta my window?

I sure do, you came jumping out after me

Well, you fell on the concrete, nearly broke your ass

And you were bleeding all over the place

And I rushed you out to the hospital, do you remember that?

Mia giggled and nodded as she decided to play along.

Yes, I do

Lando smiled widely at her and spun her again before continuing a song.

Well, there's something I never told you about that night

What didn't you tell me?

The two of them stared at each other's eyes. Suddenly their grins turned into soft smiles. An innocent look in their eyes.

While you were sitting in the back seat smoking a cigarette

You thought was gonna be your last, I was falling deep

Suddenly Mia's heart quickened as Lando walked closer to her. As if it wasn't her idea to have Lando sing a duet with her.

Deeply in love with you, and I never told you till just now!

And as the crowd sang the rest of the song, the two stood there, staring at each other. "Mia..."

"Belated Happy Birthday Lan." She whispered and smiled at him before turning to the crowd. She greeted and interacted with them for the closing.

Lando stood there, watching her in awe. If only Mia knew how it seemed so real for him when they sang together.

Amelia Vettel and Lando Norris had sung their song for years now and yet this time, it felt different for him. Mia closed the show, pulling her best friend backstage.

Mia turned to him with a bright smile, "So, did you enjoy?" she asked. All Lando could do was nod, "I did."

The girl gulped and realized something, "Kate. Where is she?" she asked. Suddenly, a bucket of cold water dropped on him. "Shit."

TWITTER:

@fan1021: they sang their song together!

@fan12: tell me I wasn't the only one who felt like I was third wheeling

@fan167: I miss seeing them together 🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 2.6K 56
"I hate you so fucking much" she said in a low voice. "I hate you more than you could imagine" he whispered again. "I am so in love with you Lando"...
16K 576 22
Lando and Oscar haven't been teammates for very long but they do get along quite well, maybe too well. Oscar catches himself feeling something for hi...
17.7K 431 17
she only wanted to write a book.. about a passion she long forgotten when she met a specific McLaren driver, she only thought the flirting was harmle...
887K 14K 33
I loved him, and there were times he loved me too. When the cameras were off and the lights were low, Lando Norris really did love me. I have to bel...