how you get the girl | l. nor...

nocturnalwriter22 tarafından

»»----- ★ -----«« her a famous singer that keeps writing about the guy he likes but doesn't like her back and... Daha Fazla

welcome
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five

nine

2.4K 51 2
nocturnalwriter22 tarafından

IX. Different

QATAR: October 2023

TWITTER:

@fan1000: ahhh mia finally arrived!

@fan18: it was so weird not seeing her posts or posts of her on media day

@fan190: lan and mia are reunited!

FP1 & 2: Mia was at the McLaren garage as per usual. She was a guest and was welcomed warmly by the team. Her sister on the other hand was at Mercedes. The two have found themselves apart which made Mia more nervous.

It had been a while since Lando and her actually held a conversation. She didn't want to intervene with Kate and Lando didn't seem to mind at all.

As she was waiting, she was just looking around, listening to the familiar noise she has gotten used to. She closed her eyes a bit, feeling the jetlag. Her peace was interrupted by her best friend sitting down next to her.

She didn't have to open her eyes to know it was Lando. The moment she felt someone poke her cheek, she hummed, "Don't be annoying." She said as she finally opened her eyes.

She saw him grinning at her, "I am never annoying to you." Lando said. Mia hummed and looked away from him and to the mechanics checking his car.

Lando's grin dropped, "Mimi..." he trailed. But she did not acknowledge him, "I'm going to kill him." He said. This made her look at him, "Who?" she asked.

He raised an eyebrow at her, "The guy you like. The one you won't tell me even his name." he said with a sigh. But Mia just stared at him, "Let me at him. I can fight you know-"

"Lando." She cut him off. He sighed and grabbed her hand, "I want to protect you from him." He said. Mia just smiled, "It's okay. I'm used to it. Enough about me, where's your girl?"

Lando chuckled, "She isn't my girl. Not yet anyway." He said. She hummed and nodded, "Yeah? When am I going to meet her?"

"Later."

Mia furrowed her eyebrows, "Why later?" she asked. He smiled at her, "Because, tradition." He said as he showed her his helmet. She chuckled and pulled out the sticker, she handed it to Lando.

"Where do you want it?"

She shrugged, "Anywhere you want." She said. Lando looked at her but didn't say anything. Mia wasn't looking at him but at the helmet.

He frowned but pulled out the paper back of the sticker, placing it next to the calcifer sticker. "There." He said. She smiled and nodded before looking back out to the garage.

Lando studied her, she was her. Amelia Roche Vettel. The singer, songwriter, and his best friend. But at the same time, different. She was distant and out of it. She was spiraling again.

He grabbed her hand, "Mimi, are you okay?" he asked. She looked at him and smiled sadly, "I will be. When will I meet Kate?"

She wasn't talking unless it was Kate, so Lando thought it would bring back her best friend so she brought her to the hospitality. There Kate was talking to Jon and Oscar.

It was the Australian driver who saw her first, "Ate Mia!" he said. He ran to her and hugged her. She chuckled and hugged her back, "Hey." She said as they parted.

"Kuya Lando's new girl is here." He whispered. She hummed and nodded, "I know." Of everyone, it was Oscar who was tough enough to tell Mia what she was feeling. He was one of the people that really got through her.

She walked to them and smiled at the girl who was staring at her in shock, "Omygosh, you're here." Kate said. Mia chuckled, "Hi, nice to finally meet you Kate. I heard a lot from Lando." She said as she offered her hand.

Kate shook hers and chuckled, "Hopefully all good things." She said. The girls talked for a bit as the Oscar and Lando stood to the side with Jon. Oscar and Jon were conversing but then again Lando stood there.

He watched the two girls. Mia was still the same. The open, welcoming, and warm girl to people. She had sparked a conversation with Kate but there was something missing.

Her bright eyes, it wasn't the same.

He didn't realize it was time until Jon patted his back. He hummed and nodded, he walked to the girls who turned to him.

"Race time?" Kate asked. Lando chuckled and nodded and stood next to her. He looked at Mia who was smiling, but still not the same. Her smile not reaching her eyes and was not showing her teeth. She looked like his best friend, but different.

"You watching me Mimi?"

She let out a breath, "You and Oscar both." She said as she glanced at the young driver. Lando gulped, "Okay. Well come on then, we can all go to the garage-" "Actually, I think Mich needs me. So, I'll just follow."

Lando looked like he was going to argue but Jon placed a hand on his shoulder, "We have to go Lando." But he looked at Mia, like without her he wouldn't do good.

But she smiled, "I'll be watching you Lanlan. Do great." And like that she said her goodbyes and walked out of the hospitality.

Leaving Lando. And for the first time, watching Mia walk away, he felt like she wasn't coming back ever.

MESSAGES:

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

17.4K 431 17
she only wanted to write a book.. about a passion she long forgotten when she met a specific McLaren driver, she only thought the flirting was harmle...
507K 11.1K 74
in which a YouTuber gets an offer to fake a relationship with a famous Formula 1 driver ▷ • ---------- • ϟ [ l...
104K 3.2K 27
in which a people-pleaser and a racer fall in love over the internet, while the world watches. & where everyone can see that, apart from themselves. ...
290K 3.7K 47
"Lando, can you help me figure something out quickly?" The man leans back in his seat and watches me intently with cold eyes. "Sure Zak, anything for...