The Rossi boy

By LettyDiroschia

He's the school's bad ass Quarterback, the next big thing in the football field and every girl's sinful dream... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Notice
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Notice
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 30

154 5 0
By LettyDiroschia

It was like Homecoming all over again.

I felt Jason's elbow on my ribs and followed his line of vision all the way to the door. Isabelle and Vic were standing there, looking around the place without a care in the world, completely oblivious to all the eyes on them.

My blood started to boil for two reasons:

One: said eyes scanning through my girlfriend's hot-as-hell body wearing a very sexy outfit that looked a lot like underwear and a body paint jean.

Two: said outfit on my girlfriend, turning me on like nothing I've ever seen before. The only coherent thought in my brain was to see if the top matched the bottoms.

So, I was equally pissed and horny.

I saw two guys drunk enough to forget who they were approaching to, and made my move to the entrance before any of the girls could spot me in the crowd.

I heard Jason and Jackson's footsteps behind me, feeling sorry for the stupid rookies that were gonna get it for messing with Isabelle, but cracking their knuckles all the same.

My girl spotted me as I was less than four feet away and her face contorted into a cautious look. A warning, if you like, for me not to fight.

I sighed and put a leash on my crazy, surprising my wing-men.

"You fuckers get the fuck away from my girl..." I said gravely. Both faces drained out of color as they scrambled, running into each other. It was pretty comical.

"That's it?! No skull crashing? No bone breaking?!!" Jason's outrage surfaced above the loud music.

"There's the Neanderthal nature we were talking about... " Vic huffed, rolling her eyes at us.

"Are you badmouthing me in front of my girl, Chan?" I asked, amused by how brave she seemed compared to the two assholes that just pissed their way out of my face.

"All I'll say is that you're lucky you look the way you do, Rossi. Otherwise there's no charm in you." She rolled her eyes again as she left me and my babe alone and bee-lined for the beer.

"Are you of the same opinion?" I asked Isabelle, mock outrage all over my face.

"No, Baby... You're Prince Charming to me." She answered. Her face never giving away the sarcasm her voice sported.

I loved sassy and feisty Isabelle the most.

"Right?! She's got a problem, Baby. Don't hang out with her so much. It might be contagious..."

"Goddamnit!! You turned our mad dog into a pussy whipped, Jhones!!" Jason whined. I only smiled at her like he was complimenting me.

Now it was her turn to roll her eyes, as I pulled her into my arms and away from the crowd.

She followed me blindly towards the dark hallway that lead to the first floor bathroom.

I loved the fact that she trusted me so completely. Never asked questions, never doubted to follow. Not because she's submissive or wants to please me, but because she knows I'll never hurt her in anyway. She's certain I'll always put her first and that I'll protect her.

That makes me feel like the king of the world.

The sound of the music muffled as I pushed through a door on the left wall. It was a small studio, with only a library rack, a sofa and a coffee table.

Perfect.

I pushed Isabelle against the door and kissed her softly at first, teasing her lips. She tasted as good as she smelled, and the heat of her exposed skin made me crave her like there was no tomorrow.

"God, I can't get you out of my head for even a second..." I admitted as I let her pull my hoodie up. Her small hands leaving a trace of embers on their way up.

I felt her nose on my collar bone and then trailing up my neck as I fought the fabric stuck on my head. A grunt escaped my throat. I couldn't resist what she did to my senses.

"I love your smell..." She purred, content. I just swallowed hard trying not to disgrace myself. She was my kryptonite. "Have you cut on the smokes...?"

Her lips grazed my jaw. She was tiptoeing to nuzzle the spot behind my earlobe.

"I quit. I have this annoying girlfriend who hates to smell it on me..."

She threw her head back and laughed. A wholehearted cackle that made me smile, too.

This, me and her, like this.

This was every promise I had ever made, fulfilled. Every romantic dream I would never admit to have to another human being.

She was my everything.

I was absolute and positively certain that my life was by her side, watching her laugh.

"You remember that?" She questioned as her laughter died and she took in the intense stare that was eating her silently.

"I remember every little thing about you, babe..." My whisper was barely audible.

I pushed her against the door again, holding her in place with my weight. I intertwined my fingers on her hair, pulling her head back, leaving the column of her neck exposed to my hungry lips.

"...Every word that leaves that pretty little poutty mouth."

The long cardigan she was wearing fell to the floor, next to my hoodie. I took a sharp breath as the soft skin on her shoulders, chest and stomach radiated her sweet scent. It was mouthwatering.

Her hands traced my abs over the thin t-shirt, and then hid her thumbs on the space where the "V" formed in my hips, spreading the rest of her fingers like she was measuring my waist. The soft touch, the movement of her fingers as they sprawled under my shirt and her shaky breath, had me rolling my eyes back into their sockets and moaning like a damn virgin. It was the sexiest thing ever. My cock springed to life in zero point two seconds, ready to explode out of my pants.

"You're torturing me, Isabelle..." I barely recognized my own damn voice. It cracked a few times, thick with longing. "I want you so bad, Baby..."

She swallowed hard as her eyes pierced through mine, determination clear in them.

"I want you, Lucas."

My head worked extra hard to take control.

Did she really mean it? Did she really felt the same burning need to be with me? To touch me, to feel me...?

I couldn't think straight but I did know that I had to think of her, first.

I twould be Isabelle's first time. I knew she needed to feel comfortable and secure. And I needed to take my time if I wanted her to enjoy it. I needed it to be perfect for her, to make her crave for me every time she saw me, like I craved for her.

This room was not something fit to be memorable, though I would remember it in our next visit here...

My house was out of the question with Dante -'the gossip'- and myparents around. Alice was home tonight, so her house was a 'no', too.

Suddenly, my family's cabin came to mind.

It was fairly close and mom had been visiting and cleaning last week. We were supposed to spend the next weekend there, to celebrate Alice's birthday, so she must have been prompting the place.

I could take Isabelle there and spend the night, taking my sweet time with her.

"Are you sure you want this, Baby? I can wait for as long as you want..."
I held my breath, knowing it wasn't true. But I wasn't about to let my needs pressure her.

"I'm sure. I'm ready." Her eyes sincere and reassuring.

My lips grazed hers slowly, trying to make her feel secure. She was willingly giving me access to her most precious and intimate place, dropping her last barrier for me.

It kind of freaked me out a little for a second there.

I felt unworthy. I had nothing alike to give her. All I could do was promise to adore her, to revere and worship her forever. I wished I wasn't such aman-whore for so long... Tho, I did felt like a first timer around her. All the nerves I hadn't felt before came flooding me.

Picking up our clothes from the floor, I started to move under her confused stare.

"Where are we going...?" she asked as I dragged her out of the room and into the crowd of sweaty dancers on our way to the front door.

"Hey, Rossi!" Thom called after me as Jason blocked my way out.

"Where are you going, man? The party is just getting started..." He pushed as he offered a red solo cup.

"We're leaving." I growled through clenched teeth. My hoody was barely covering my bonner and I could see people ogling at my girl already.

"C'mon, Jhones! You can't whip him out of a party!" Jackson mocked.

"He's pussy-whipped, I told you!! Are you not ashamed of yourself?" Jason demanded. "We need to find a rehab center for that shit and get him committed..."

"Out of my way, dip shit." I growled again. They reluctantly made way.

"Will we ever recover our monster back from it?" Thom mock questioned.

"It's a terminal disease!" I yelled back as I pulled Isabelle into my arms and out of the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 2.7K 22
*Completed* I turned to see Trever leaning against the doorway of the garage with his hands in his pockets. "I appreciate you treating my sister good...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
4M 167K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
82.7K 3.3K 34
In order to inherit your grandfather's fortune, he gives you two options: either get married or have a child. But being someone who's afraid of commi...