GRANITE

By plagueharlot

Not much excitement happened in Freya Bowen's life, that is until she discovers she has a long lost cousin fr... More

𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔢
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032

018

124 3 0
By plagueharlot

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
DIFFICULT

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

IF THERE WAS ONE THING ABOUT LIAM, WAS THAT HE LOVED MAKING THINGS DIFFICULT.

For example, ever since he'd dropped Freya off at work that morning, he'd been sending her teasing messages. Messages that would get her riled up but leave her with no way to get relief until later.

BLONDIE

12:24: Liiiiaaaammmmm :( why
would you send that when you
know I'm not off for another
hour and a half

12:28: *2 photos attached*

12:29: I don't know if can wait
for you to come home, love. Send
me something sweet to help? ;)

Freya let out a frustrated sigh, glancing around at her coworkers who all had been doing the same thing. The morning rush was in a lull and so everyone was checking their phones for down time. She wandered over to her manager, hoping her flustered state wasn't painted on her face.

"Hey, mind if I use the restroom quick?" Her manager looked up from the computer in her office, shaking her head and waving her off immediately. "Thank you." Freya mumbled, rushing into the restroom and locking the door behind her. She pulled her phone back out, looking at the photos Liam had sent once again.

She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth at the sight of it, feeling her stomach swirl once again in desire. The first was of him laying in bed — the phone was likely positioned between his chest and stomach, showing off his controller on his lap but of course the main event of the image was the thick and pressing imprint on his grey sweatpants beside it. The second was her favorite of the pair, he'd pulled the sweatpants down his thighs to expose himself. The angry red tip held a fat bead of pre and stood tall and at attention.

Freya sat and stared for a moment while leant against the sink, rubbing her thighs together for the babiest amount of friction to ease the swelling need. Should and could she head back to her manager and say she threw up and needed to go home early? She could try but it was a long shot it would actually work. She knew it would be better to wait the painful hour and thirty minutes, as unfortunate as it was.

She did, however, have an idea arise in the scheming. And how much more fun was it when two played the game over one. With a mischievous smile, Freya opened up the camera app on her phone.

She shimmied her work shirt up to her chin, adjusting her white lace bra over as it twisted slightly through the work day. She aligned the phone camera sideways, framing from her nose down into the shot. She stuck out her tongue, letting saliva collect and start to drip off the edge and onto her cleavage slightly. She took a couple shots, skimming through to find the best looking one before preparing to send it to Liam.

12:45: *photo attached*

12:46: I've got something right here
that you know will feel
1000x better than your hand

12:46: so you better be a good
boy and wait for me, yeah? ;)

12:47: fuck, you're so pretty baby

12:47: and who the fuck do
you think you're talking to
like that.

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚

It was the most painstakingly long hour and half Freya had ever endured in her life. As soon as the clock stuck two thirty, Freya was flying out the door and into Liam's GR 86 like her life depended on it. As she sat beside him, she battled her lashes at him sweetly but was met with nothing in return. Liam's gaze stayed forward, both hands firm on the steering wheel.

The car ride home was silent, aside from very low volume music playing. Freya simply observed Liam, trying to decipher what was happening behind his two stern set eyes. She was starting to believe she'd actually upset the man and was beginning to worry.

Once they pulled up to the boys' shared home and she'd climbed out of the car, she was startled by the quick grasp of her hand Liam had snagged. He gave a decent toss towards the front door which she hurried up to and made her way in. He was hot on her heels the whole time, quickly slipping off his shoes and pointing her up the stairs to his room.

As soon as she crossed the threshold into the room she opened her mouth to speak but all that came out was a yelp as she was immediately pressed into the backside of the door. Liam's face was mere centimeters from hers as he looked into her eyes with a swirl of lust and anger. One hand was placed beside her head and the other pressed her hip hard into the door. She opened her mouth to try again:

"Liam, I-I'm sorry if I upset you with the text. I thought it wo-" He closed the gap between their lips, kissing her hard. She couldn't help the moan that immediately escaped her, manicured fingers sliding into the hair at his nape and pulling him closer. He ran his hand down her hip, sliding it beneath her thigh to encourage it around his waist.

He pulled away, looking over her flushed face. He made his way over to the bed, sitting at the edge. He summons her over with two fingers, placing her between his two legs. "I don't know who you think you're talking to like that, but I'm going to remind you who's in charge around here."

His voice was low; down to an octave Freya hadn't ever heard it before. Freya swallowed before nodding, a swirl of anticipation and fear twisting her stomach in all directions. Liam hooked his fingers into her waistband, using it to pull her closer before removing her pants all together. He motioned for her to remove her top as well.

He then pat his thigh three times, humming in satisfaction as she bent over his knee. She tried to quell the trembling of her legs but it was to no avail. Liam ran his hand gently over the domes of her rear, relishing in the way he'd hear her suck in a breath to brace for impact when he'd remove his hand for a moment.

When he felt like she least expected it, he raised his palm, bringing it down harsh onto the flesh of her ass. She bit her lip to muffle her moan as much as possible, though she wasn't sure it had done much. "Count out loud for me. I think ten should suffice to remind you, yeah?" She nods. "I don't believe I heard you, love." He reaches his hand down, threading his fingers into her hair and pulling her head back so they can make eye contact.

"Yes, sir." She rushes out.

"Let's start the count, shall we?"

"Yes, sir." She repeats. He releases her hair, letting her head fall forward. He brings his hand down, marveling at the bright red her skin starts to turn. "One." She whimpers out.

"Goooood girl. Keep it up." He purrs to her. He continues in his punishment through ten, giving her small breaks between of smoothing his palms over the angry skin on her rear end. By number ten, she had tears streaming down her cheeks. He helps her back off his knee, setting her to sit on her thighs on his lap.

"You sat so well f'me. Such a good girl." He kisses her tenderly, wiping her cheeks with his thumbs. He motions for her to lay on the bed as he moves to grab somethings from his closet. He returns to the bed with a blindfold, some restraints, and a smile Freya can't tell if she finds comforting or terrifying. "Do you trust me?" He asks.

"Of course." She nods, her hazel eyes boring deep into his blue ones. His smile shifts sweetly as he bends down to kiss her forehead.

"May I?" She nods again, doe eyes watching him intently as he brings her wrists together. He lifts them to the headboard and places the cuffs around them, threading the middle of the cuffs between two posts. He brings the blindfold over her eyes, gently securing it. The rest of her senses feel like they're on overdrive with the lack of sight, she finds her self straining to hear what he's doing when she doesn't feel his dip on the bed anymore. "I bought us some new toys.. thought we could have some fun.."

"What kind of toys?" Her curious voice is laced to the brim with excitement, goosebumps covering her flesh.

"Mmm, you'll see." He hums. She feels the bed dip once again between her legs, his large hand spreading along the inside of her right thigh. He settles there, and she can feel the warmth of his breath through her white panties as he chuckles. Her breathe catches, eagerly waiting for his next move. "Have you been this wet for me all day, darling?"

"Mhm."

"You poor thing. It was hard to get through work this way, wasn't it?"

"So hard." The words are falling past her lips milliseconds after he finishes his sentences. He places a kiss over her center, and she can feel the smile on his lips as he does.

"I've got you now, don't you worry your pretty little head." She hears the faint sound of a switch, followed by a hum of vibration. Her mouth drops open as the sound transfers to feeling, her toes curling slightly with a soft moan. He swirls the head of the wand in a slight circular motion, adding to the sensation of it already on the lowest setting. "Which one is your favorite usually, hmm?"

He doesn't give her a chance to answer before he's already pressed the button for the next level, "This one?.. No, definitely not." He presses it again, her back arching from the sheets. "Ooooh, definitely like that one. But I still don't think it's your favorite."

"Fuck, Liam."

"Yes, baby?" Another button push. Her whines filling the room were getting louder and louder. The coil in her stomach nearly ready to snap. It nearly too much honestly, the lack of sight made everything feel even more sensitive. Her tethered hands tug at her restraints, wanting to ease the overstimulation approaching. "Feel good?"

"'S too much." He laughs at this, pressing the tip even harder as she tries to wiggle her hips away. "Please, please, 's too much."

"I don't think you've had enough yet." She can feel him start to shift on the bed slightly. Her mind immediately wondering if he's removing clothing from himself, or starting to rut his own hips into the mattress. The answer is the latter, the sight before him is one he wants imprinted into his brain for the rest of his eternal life.

Freya laid out before him in the most beautiful white set, looking pure as ever. Aside from the erotic scrunch of her face as she fights to quiet the relentless moans that follow the pleasure he's giving her. The cute way she keep wigging in his grasp, like it will do absolutely anything she wants it to. And the sounds, he wants to record them and keep them forever, especially for the long tours and days to be spent away from the bluette girl.

An orgasm rips through the girl and she shudders, body shaking in its aftermath. It's only then that he pulls the device away from her body, watching her in awe as she comes back down to earth. He stands now, off his own clothing. He stands before her at the edge of the bed, stroking his length a couple times before climbing his way on top of her. He brings his mouth down next to her ear, voice low in want.

"Does the needy little whore need her hole filled now?" She nods. Once again she tugs at her restraints, yearning to run her fingers along Liam now that he's within reach.

"Yes, yes need it so so bad. Please!" She arches her back up so their chests meet, savoring the skin to skin contact. He kisses just behind her ear, then making his way down her neck and chest as he lines himself up with her. He slides in slowly at first, making sure she feels the stretch of the first few inches. Then without warning, slams his hips to hers filling her to the hilt.

His hands are roaming her body the entire time he sets his pace, leaving no place untouched. His fingers and mouth alternate which will play with the pebbled buds of her chest, he's kissing and biting and sucking on her skin in any place he can reach. Freya feels like she's found heaven on earth in this moment.

At some point Liam reaches up, snapping the chain tethering the restraints together and to the headboard. Freya's arms scream in relief and she wastes no time grabbing Liam's neck to bring him to her in a feverous kiss. Liam let's out an animalistic sounding groan as he buries himself inside her, causing Freya to clench deliciously around him.

It's that moment that's the undoing for both of them. Liam's hips stutter as hot ropes fill Freya to the brim. She's digging her nails into his back so hard, clinging to anything for stability as hot flashes of white burn bright behind her eyes and she pulses around him. Both are heaving messes in the aftermath, Liam collapsing on top of Freya in exhaustion.

Freya slides the blindfold from her face, squinting as she readjusts to the light from between the blinds seeping in. She begins to giggle and push on Liam's shoulders as his weight makes it a bit harder for her to breathe. "Liiiiaaammmm, you're heavy! Get offff." She says between fits of giggles. He nuzzles into her neck deeper with chuckles of his own.

"You're so comfy though, I don't ever want to leave riiight here."

"We have to go downstairs for the movie soon anyways and I wanna shower, I feel sticky." Liam huffs, reluctantly rolling off of her.

"Fine, but I'm showering with you." He winks, smacking her bare ass as she stands. She giggles once again, making way to the attached bathroom in Liam's room. He follows right behind her, grabbing two towels while she turns the knobs to get the water running. She steps in first, sighing in relief as the hot water runs over her skin.

She closes her eyes and tilts her head back, wetting her hair when she hears Liam giggle. She lifts her head, opening her eyes to him in question. "The blue." He points to the tinted water circling down the drain, amusement twinkling in his eyes.

"If you think that's exciting, wait til I shampoo it." She reached for the bottle but Liam swats her hand away.

"Let me do it." He smiles sweetly down to her, filling his hand with a bit of shampoo. "Turn around for me."

"You just wanna see my ass again." She teases, wiggling her hips in his direction.

"You aren't entirely wrong." He used his non shampoo filled hand to pinch her arse. She squeals and giggles before laying her head back slightly for him. He works the shampoo into a lather in his hands before massaging at her scalp with tender fingers, taking his time working it through her hair. She hums in bliss.

"You're so good with your fingers. This is like the best feeling ever."

"Our of all the ways I've used my fingers for you, this is the best one?"

"Wellllll, second best." She admits, lighting his face up with a cheeky grin.

"That's what I thought." He pulls his hands away from her head for a moment, looking at the blue foam covering his hands. "Does this happen every time?"

"Mhm." She steps underneath the water to rinse, watching Liam look intently at his soap covered hands.

"How do you keep it blue?" He asks innocently and Freya can't help the laughter that follows.

"I redye it, silly."

"Oh." He says, face growing red in embarrassment. She found it adorable; and was slightly surprised this was the first time the man was encountering this. Liam continues to help wash her, massaging her limbs as he goes. After a little while, Freya begins to worry that it's nearing the time for the gangs ritual of watching a movie and scurries out the shower, Liam letting her know he'll be out shortly.

She quickly dresses herself, parading down the staircase to the kitchen for a glass of water. Before she even makes it to the threshold, the warm smell of chili hits her senses and makes her mouth water. As she steps through, she's met with the sight of Camren near the stove.

His bare back is turned to her, shoulders flexing with the motion of his stirring the contents of the pot before him. Freya freezes, letting her eyes trace over the curves of muscles as they move. He steps over to the side slightly, cutting up some chilis to add in.

"Easy on the spice there, you're gonna have Eve crying like a little bitch." Freya says, leaning against the doorway. Camren peeks over his shoulder with a smirk, chuckling when he turns back down to his work.

"Oh yeah? She can't handle a bit of heat." Freya scoffs, pushing off the door frame and making her way over to his side.

"God no. She'll be sniffling and beggin' for a glass of milk by just smelling it." Camren tosses his head back in a laugh at this. He shakes his head slightly.

"I don't think you're giving her enough credit, darling."

"Camren." She deadpans. "We've been best friends for over a decade, I know this woman better than I know myself."

"Ooohh, now I just think you're projecting a bit." He looks to her with raised brows. "It's alright if you can't handle the heat, babes. No shame in it." Freya looks to him in disbelief, shoving his shoulder. Her eyes bounce down to his chest, taking a moment to take in the thick inked lines of his Medusa tattoo.

"I am offended right now. I can handle the heat." She leans forward slightly to sass him.

"Prove it, then." He turns his head her way, causing her to realize the proximity she's created between them once again. Hazel and blue eyes dance between lips and each other again before Camren raises a piece of pepper to Freya's lips.

She smiles, opening her mouth and taking it from between his fingers with her teeth. She makes a show of bringing it into her mouth with her tongue, leaning back away from him as she chews. Camren can't seem to take his eyes away from her lips, only doing so when she smiles after she's finished.

"Easy." She says, before spinning on her heel and making her way into the living room where she knew Eve was sat. Camren is stood dumbfounded in his place, his heart pounding hard in his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 460 78
COMPLETED Theodora Leigh is back home from being gone for 2 years. Leaving shortly after graduation without warning, she moves across the country to...
327 11 27
Maine Montgomery hasn't always had it easy. She moved in with her grandmother six months ago, after being removed from her parents. Then she met No...
13K 1.2K 63
ONC 2023 Shortlist Astrid, the Princess of Eurovea, a country existing several centuries in the future, had led a happy and sheltered life in the ca...
1.3K 42 34
Eve and Freya have been best friends for years. Their lives change one night when Freya meets her long distance cousin for the first time. The two ar...