a Primal Pursuit

By XDeafening_SilenceX

When the wolves took over the world over a hundred years ago, millions of humans were killed, with survivors... More

coming soon
one
two*
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty *
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four **
twenty five
twenty six*
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty*
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty

eight *

5.7K 291 14
By XDeafening_SilenceX

* heavy sexual content*

I swallowed the lump in my throat. The sudden, needy desire coursing through me was burning. I longed for it to be cooled, for the satisfaction of reaching the highest peak only to fall over the edge into bliss.

Asra was watching me intensely, waiting for that

"Well..." I began, licking my lips. "We cannot do much with our clothes on..."

His head fell back with a curse. "Fucking hell."

I giggled as he lifted me from his lap so that he forced me to stand. His hands were quick to grab my shorts and pull them down in one fluid moment. I gasped, stumbling to catch my balance, my hands darting out to steady myself on his bare chest. Asra moved fast, spinning me around and forcing me over the desk.

His fingers dipped into the elastic of my panties, curling them across the skin before snapping them into place. I jerked at the sharp sound, going to push myself onto my elbows. Asra grumbled low, his hand pushing in between my shoulder blades so it forced me back down. I grunted at the impact, the cold wood and sharp ends of the paperwork digging into my bare skin.

Asra paused, going still behind me. "Did I hurt you?"

I exhaled loudly, blowing hair from my face. "No. I'm okay."

He hesitated still, running his fingers down my spine. "How about we set some boundaries?"

I grimaced. "Right now? Like now?"

Chucking at my exasperation, he spun me around so I stood facing him. "Yes."

"Oh." I muttered. "What kind of boundaries?"

"Sexual."

"Oh." My eyes widened, and I fell quiet.

Asra's smirk was hard to miss, his eyes crinkling with humour. "For example, no grabbing your jaw, but I can grab your throat. What about your hair or the base of your neck?"

I swallowed. "That's okay."

"Good." He kissed my nose, hands wandering down my hips. "Anywhere else you are uncertain of?"

"N-not really." I stammered, flustered as his fingers tickled my inner thigh.

"You tell me straight away if something doesn't feel right, okay, Tulip? I don't want to hurt you." He squeezed my thighs. "We are on this ride together."

My heart warmed, and I shook my head. "I trust you."

And I did. I trusted this man more than I trust myself. He had done nothing to break that promise. I was safe with Asra, and he proved it countless times.

His face softened, a low grumble starting in his chest. "I'm glad you do. Now, where were we?"

I giggled as his lips attacked my throat, hands flexing and moving me, so I sat on the edge of the desk. My mind turned to mush as Asra attacked my senses, his essence filling my lungs with euphoria. I was moaning, a hot mess, by the time his lips left my skin, my chest heaving for breath at the sudden freedom.

His eyes were a hooded blaze, the deep blue drowning me in their depths as he gazed at me. His warm, large hands grabbed at the expanse of my thighs, pulling me to the edge of the desk. My body burned as his fingers made quirk work of his belt, and I eagerly joined in, unzipping his confinements. He slid them down his waist until they pooled at his knees, the belt clanking against the floor.

"Do you want to take them off-oh!"

I gasped when he pulled himself free, completely taken aback as he stroked himself. I chewed my lip hungrily. The burning want in my core was like fire, and I couldn't wait to have it sated. Asra didn't move any closer, didn't indulge me in the fulfilment of his cock, and I frowned.

His hands curled into my panty-line, lips coming to suck at my skin again. "You okay?"

I groaned, grabbing him by the back of the neck and pulling him back so I could glare at him. He kept stopping! His eyebrows furrowed, confusion overtaking that damn handsome face.

"Asra. I am not a damsel that needs to be wooed." I told him and his eyes hardened. "I am your mate!"

"Tulip..." He shook his head.

"Just fuck me, dammit." I cursed, nudging my groin into his.

This has gone on too fucking long.

Asra's eyed widened before a growl erupted in his throat. I was grateful when he didn't need to be told again, his fingers prying my pants to the side before his fingers curled against my clit. I moaned, my head falling back as he slipped a finger inside. He massaged me gently before pulling out, a harsh curse leaving his lips that had my body tingling.

He pulled it away and my eyes shot open at the lack of contact. Blue eyes stared at me with devilish intent and my lip curled with annoyance. I was far too gone for his games.

"Asra, I swear, if you don't shove that thing inside me right now, I will bite it-

Once again, he cut me off.

But this time, my words died with a loud moan.

Asra sunk his length into me, filling my wanting pussy with its desire. He grunted, cursing as he stretched me, only capable of sinking half of his length inside of me.

I moaned, unable to comprehend the English language as he rocked himself into me. I was leaning backward, my palms pressed into the wood of his desk. His hands wrapped around my thighs, fingers digging into my skin as he sank himself deeper with every thrust.

"Harder." I grunted, clenching to edge him in deeper.

"Fucking hell, Tulip." Asra cursed as I clenched him.

His thrusts fell faster, stretching me out until his cock filled me. His girth burnt as the thick base filled me, plunging himself into me. My arms shook beneath me, unable to hold my weight as he blew my brains to fragments. I took him better than moments ago, my warmth welcoming him with open arms the more he sated the fire.

Asra suddenly paused and pulled me from the edge of the desk, my ass falling into thin air. I gasped, a small squeal tumbling from my throat as the sudden drop. He chuckled, wrapping my legs around his neck. I flushed at the sight of my fuzzy grey socks wrapping around his head, but the entertainment soon vanished when he continued his fucking.

His hand smacked my ass as his thrusts grew deeper and harder and my head fell back onto the desk. I desperately clawed at his forearms as he held me by the thighs, feeling so weightless in his arms. My head was spinning as he pistoned me with his cock, my wetness seeping down my ass like a damn tap.

"Asra..." I moaned.

I was so close. I could feel the tight heat in my gut, begging me to release and give in.

Asra growled, the sound of our wet skin smacking into each other increasing with his tempo. His cock hit the deepest of depths within me at this angle, and my spine arched, pressing my ass into his thighs.

"What do you want, Tulip?" He murmured, slowing his pace.

"More." I shook my head, grasping at his forearms.

"What do you want?" He repeated.

My eyes scanned his body before capturing his eyes. They were black, hard as he watched me. I could see the intensity in his gaze, the tightness of his jaw and the ripple of muscle in his temple.

"Harder, Faster, please. I need to..." My eyes closed with desperation at the lack of friction.

"Need to what?" He smacked my ass, jolting my eyes back open. "Eyes on me, Tulip."

I groaned, sweat pooling along my throat. "I need to cum, please, Asra. Fuck me harder, please, I need it."

"Are you sure?" He cautioned, stopping almost completely.

"Fucking hell, yes, please, Asra! Harder! I am not a china doll!"

His eyes blazed, the guttural growl so feral that my body erupted with goosebumps. His claws sank into my skin, but didn't break the surface. I noticed his canines peaking out, and before I could even blink, he was pounding me into the wood. My body shook, my breast swinging wildly at the intensity of his fucking.

"Is this what you want, huh?" He growled.

I gasped, nodding meekly. "Yes!"

One arm wrapped around my thighs, tightening my legs around his neck as the other travelled. Claws tickled my skin, teasing the delicateness of my thighs before tweaking the peak of my stiffening nipples. As his thickness filled my core, I moaned, arching my back up. I could feel him pound between my thighs, feel his balls slap against my ass. I was dripping for him, the sound of my wetness almost bashful if he hadn't told me how much he loved it.

"You want me to fuck you harder, Tulip? Want to feel my beast?"

I gasped. "Yes, fuck yes!"

His hand tightened on my shoulder, stroking my mark before he cupped my chin. He prized my jaw apart, pushing his thumb between my lips.

"Suck it." He commanded.

I sucked, eager to please him, and his head fell back with a moan. My hands moved to grab him, but he forced them away, pinning them to the desk. My body shook as my pleasure peaked, and a sob broke from my lips as I finally came undone. Asra slowed his pace slightly as my walls clamped around him, unable to move so quickly.

"Yes, baby, just like that," Asra moaned, and I quivered. "So good, baby."

So good.

My heart was pounding in my chest, my ears ringing as I came down from my high. I felt my body sag beneath him, but a light smack to my ass had my eyes opening.

"Look at me, Tulip." Asra commanded, pulling out of me.

I inhaled sharply, my breath shuddering like the racing of my heart. "Asra..."

"That's it baby, just me." He mumbled. "Let's see how much you can bend for me."

He moved me, my legs bending so that he pressed my thighs into my chest. Asra watched me, a starved man, staring between my legs. Whilst one hand pinned my knees to my chest, the other sank its claws into my ass.

"Hold them, baby."

In a daze, I wrapped my hands around the backs of my knees.

"Good." He murmured.

A claw tickled its way up my thigh, tracing the swollen, hot mess of my vulva before he traced it up my slit. There was a quick snap of something before I realised he just tore my panties from my body. I felt them fall away from me, leaving me completely bare before him. The little protection my ass and pussy had was gone. I watched, wide-eyed, as he groaned, bending down at the middle to kiss at the mess between my thighs. I jerked and gasped as his tongue lapped at my mound, sucking the wetness from my skin with one long caress.

"Is it..." I began, unsure.

Oral was so new to me, I couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed. Plus, he had just entered me, and I wondered if it tasted...bad.

"Relax." He told me, standing straight.

The hand on my ass remained, but the other pressed between my bare thighs. He inched himself further, tracing his tip along my slit before slowly sinking the head in. We moaned in sync as he fully situated himself to the hilt, his groin pressing into mine. He pulled out slowly, testing me before falling back in.

"Fuck, I could never tire from this," He murmured.

I wondered if he expected me to hear that.

The slow slapping of our bodies increased in tempo and soon I was writhing once more with complete pleasure. Pulling my thighs back, his hands urged them, pressing me deeper into the desk. The new angle had his cock reaching all new depths, kissing that overly sensitive part inside of me. My legs shook, my hands sweaty and slipping from my body.

"You okay?" He wondered.

I nodded, gasping a yes. I may not be able to breathe, but it felt too good to say no. Asra beamed, his canines glinting in the light just before he resorted to fucking me like a madman. My body inched up the desk with every thrust, but he realised, and urged me to hold on tight. My fingers dug into my skin as I came alive to his every breath, touch, and noise.

"You close, Tulip?" Asra cooed. "Want to cum?"

"Yes! Please, Asra!" I gasped.

"Eyes on me, Tulip. I want to watch you cum on my cock." His voice was deeper than usual.

I was sure I looked like a sweaty, heated mess as he fucked me. His beast was alive, claws sinking into my skin and fur sprouting on the back of his neck. I didn't care. I found it strangely enthralling as he lost himself in the pleasure.

"That's it, baby. Take me." He urged.

I moaned, succumbing to his command. He moulded into me, took control of my body and I let him. I let him grab me. I let him fuck me and fill me with pleasure. I submitted to his desire, curving my back and spine as he repeatedly pounded that damn spot. He pressed his thumb into my clit and my thighs shook with the need to come undone.

"Yes, baby, I can feel you." He growled. "Cum for me."

I was swollen and hot, eager to please him. He pressed harder, massaging my sensitive bud so perfectly that it took a mere second before I felt the snap inside of me.

"That's it baby-oh-fuck..." He cursed

My orgasm peaked just as Asra's did. It only triggered me more, and my pussy clenched at him, milking him for dear life. I felt him slow, stilling inside of me before he twitched and flooded me with his cum. I moaned, my eyes locked onto the contorted pleasure of his face. He filled me, never-ending streams and spasms flooding my pussy.

It was like something exploded inside of me, my mind falling numb

My body slumped as the pleasure left my body in shambles. I felt exhausted, unable to comprehend what had even happened. My vision blurred, my skin tingling. I was faintly aware of Asra slipping from me and pulling me to his chest. I heard that distinct sound of his belt loop hitting the floor before I was being moved.

I groaned, curling into his bare chest. "What just happened?"

"My wolf. It takes more out of the bond." He murmured, kissing my temple.

I sagged into a soft plush cushion, curling into it. My mind felt hazy, the familiar headache of Asra's presence coming to the surface. I heard him grumble something before there was a creak of a wooden door.

My heart rate calming, I felt exhausted. I didn't even stir when a warm cloth pressed between my legs as Asra cleaned me. My skin tingled wherever he touched me, an electricity stronger than before. I could still feel his touch inside of me, mixing with my own, and he muttered something before I felt something slid up my legs and snap along my waist. Then he moved me and he placed a shirt around my body before my head hit a pillow.

I peeked a tired eye open to see some boxers around my waist, thankful that Asra had some spare clothes in here. He was standing by his desk, redressing himself. I faintly watched as he buckled his belt and slipped his arms into a fresh shirt. I sniffed, looking down at the top he had dressed me in; it was the one he was wearing previously.

I liked he gave me his worn shirt.

A small smile crept along my face as he walked back to me. He crouched, smoothing my sweaty hair out of my eyes before kissing me softly.

"You did so good. Just sleep, let the bond take over." He whispered.

I stifled a yawn, nodding in response. He pulled a soft blanket over me, kissing me once more before I heard him retreat to his desk.

It was blissful. The bond was welcoming and warm as he took care of me. I felt it flood my senses, warming my body to my toes before I succumbed to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.9K 30
Ranked #1 Werewolf 09/02/21 Ranked #1 Fantasy-Romance 05/04/21 Ranked #1 Fantasy-Romance 17/05/22 Ranked #1 Love 15/06/21 Ranked #2 Romance 10/02/21 ...
2.1M 54.8K 39
BOOK 1 He hovered over me in silence while I gathered my senses. "Why are you here Deacon?" I finally asked. I heard his gruff sigh before he knelt d...
943K 27.9K 31
"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were the only wolves that could conceive an A...
24.4K 996 50
Spin-off to 'HIS LUNA'. Can be read as a stand-alone book. COMPLETED * Cyra Bree King is the Alpha of the Pack Full Moon; the descendant of one of...