a Primal Pursuit

By XDeafening_SilenceX

When the wolves took over the world over a hundred years ago, millions of humans were killed, with survivors... More

coming soon
one
two*
four
five
six
seven
eight *
nine
ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty *
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four **
twenty five
twenty six*
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty*
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six

three

5.5K 284 16
By XDeafening_SilenceX

Departing from the two sisters, I was happy to get away from their conversation when it somehow turned into breasts and butt. Mya was complaining how a woman should show off her goods and Eve was saying the opposite; less is more in her eyes. I was in the middle; I didn't mind showing parts myself, but I liked the comfort of a cover.

I never had the control back in Evermore, and it was a whole new world to me. It was a shame the twins didn't understand that fully.

Rebecca toured me through a handful of dresses until I came to my final two. I hadn't even tried any on yet, wanting to save as much time as I could, but these two were my favourites so far.

"Go try on this one." Rebecca beamed, pushing me into the dressing room. "I will round up the... I will get them."

She hung it on the hanger before sliding the curtain shut, leaving me. Sighing with relief at being alone, I slowly undressed before hanging my old dress and pulling on the new one. It was a dark red velvet dress. There was a plunging neckline that showcased my cleavage and two floaty short sleeves. It was tight, curving around my hips and thighs before floating down to my calves.

I stepped out of the dressing room, and a low whistle greeted me. My eyes snapped to the sisters, who both studied me curiously. The debate with her sister flustered Eve, but she commented politely on the dress.

"This is dress number one."

"Good neckline, not a fan of the sleeves." Mya cocked her head, asking me to spin. "Not that great for your ass, either. I think it's the fabric."

I hummed, looking at myself in the mirror. "Well, it is option one of two."

"Oh, geez..." she muttered. "Is that all?"

I laughed lightly, going back into the dressing room. It slid from my body easily, the zip on the back surprisingly easy to reach. I hung it back on the hanger before grabbing the next one. This one was a little out of my comfort zone, but as soon as I saw it, I knew how much Asra would love it. I wasn't dressing for him, by any means, but I had to show off something for the humans out there, right? And what better way than with this dress?

It was silky smooth as I pulled it up, the dark blue silk sliding across my body. It hugged my every curve and pooled around my feet. I took off my bra, pulling the thin spaghetti straps around my neck and tying them in a loose bow. The neckline left little on show; only a slither of cleavage before it floated down my chest like a loose collar. It was rather baggy there, but I assumed I could fill it out with the right bra.

Adjusting the tight, yet soft silk, I left the room. Mya was beaming and Eve was looking at me through pinched lips. I had a feeling she wouldn't be the biggest fan, but my goods were hidden! It was just... tighter than before.

"Now, that's nice. Shame your tits aren't out."

"Mya!" Eve scoffed.

Mya laughed, and I rolled my eyes, smiling. Mya always knew how to bring some amusement to the situation; I suppose it made a good buffer with the awkwardness.

"Dress number two." I nodded, running my hand down the curve of my hips.

"Yes, we got that," Mya sarcastically gestured for me to turn. "Ass, girl, ass."

I chewed my lip, hesitant before turning. My hair covered most of the back, so I pulled it forward as I spun, showcasing the large, exposed back. The dress sat in the dip of my lower back, leaving the entirety of my back exposed. In the various mirrors surrounding me, I could see the soft bow at the nape of my neck and the glinting of my mate mark in the white lights.

"Okay, this one is perfect." Mya nodded when I faced them again.

"You think Asra will like it?" I cocked my head. "I love it."

"If he doesn't, I will take you instead." Mya laughed. "Scouts honour."

"Do scouts even have girls?" Eve muttered.

"Uh, yes?"

"Do they?"

"Why wouldn't they?" Mya scoffed.

Oh, here we go again...

Not an hour later and we were buying the silk blue dress. The more I looked at it, the more it reminded me of the night sky and, therefore, of Asra. I sighed as I paid, allowing the sisters to pile jewellery and even high heels onto the counter. I had blushed at the total, paying Rebecca with thanks before finally running from the store with a promise to pick the dress up next week. It needed a few alterations to fit my body better, namely to combat some of the bagginess around the top half.

The heels took me another battle of wits to convince Mya to let me go smaller; I didn't want to be too tall and didn't want to break my feet after an hour. Four inches were enough. I could deal with them for a small amount of time, but trying to force me into six or more inch heels was asking for a disaster. I wasn't the most elegant of women out there, and would definitely stand out as a human already-without a broken ankle.

"Back to the taxi?" I wondered.

The two shared a look, their brown eyes twinkling with mischief. I scowled, crossing my arms as I waited for one of them to respond.

"What is it?" I probed.

"One more shop?"

"One?" I quirked an eyebrow. "Is this another trick?"

Mya grunted, throwing her arm around my shoulders. "Okay, so... one and then I will take you to a café for some chocolate."

"Am I paying for this café trip?" I wondered.

She laughed. "No, your mate will."

"He is your cousin, you know." I pointed out.

Mya scoffed. "Barely. Our fathers are distant, so that means we're right, Eve?"

Eve was quick to respond with a yes, before diving into the story of how their parents met. It also explained how they had different skin tones, since Asra's father, as far as I am aware, was white, his mother Italian.

"You must meet our ma. She will love you."

"She will?" I wondered. "Me?"

Mya laughed, nodding. "She loves unique things."

I grimaced. "You realise I am not a trinket?"

They laughed, each of them now holding an arm as they dragged me to a store at the bottom of the street. I eyed the sign curiously, only to groan when I realised it was a salon.

"I am not getting my hair done."

"Nonsense! This is just a... trial, right Eve?"

The twinkle in Eve's eye sold my fate. If Eve had a strange look in her eyes, then I knew it would not be that simple.

The door chimed as we entered and I sighed as a bustling artist asked for us to sit for a moment. Turning to Mya, I ran my eyes along her face.

"Yes, Luna?" She grinned.

I scowled. "You are a terrible liar."

She giggled, waving my concerns away. The salon artist approached next, introducing herself and bowing much like the previous store had done. After finding my distressed and dishevelled face, she took my hand and led me to a room in the back. The room was dimly lit, with two beds and various products in cubby holes on the wall.

What was back here?

"What's this?" I wondered.

Mya had followed, eyeing the various products on the walls. "Your mate told us to get you a pamper session. He was very vague, so I took the initiative."

"I'm sure you did." I hummed, coming to a stop by a bed.

"Please, Luna, remove all your clothes apart from your pants and lie on your front. There is a towel for your privacy."

My mouth parted with surprise, but the woman had left before I could question her further. Turning to Mya, I found the female already shredding her clothes with an enormous grin.

"Did that invitation extend to you, too?" I clicked my tongue, watching her as she stood naked and proud before me. "She said keep your pants on too, by the way."

"Nope! Asra won't know any different." She laughed, ignoring my comment on her nudity.

Rolling my eyes, I turned to face the bed. I was supposed to get basically naked... For what? Why am I getting naked? I was fine with it, but... a strange room and a naked wolf beside me... Was that even... normal?

Picking up the towel, I held it in front of my face to scan. "This is supposed to protect what, exactly?"

Mya snorted, and my eyes flickered to her. She was already laid on the bed face down, the small black towel lying across her ass. It was barely the size of a hand towel!

"Just lay down and enjoy it." She sighed, turning her head to face me.

"What am I enjoying, exactly?" I wondered. "...With you?"

"You'll see." She winked before putting her face back in the hole in the bed. "Now get naked, woman!"

Grimacing, I did so anyway. Pulling my dress off, I hung it on the hook provided before placing my bra in one of the top drawers. I huffed as I lay face first on the bed, the mattress firm. I pulled the towel along my lower half the best I could before forcing my head into the tight hole of the bed.

"You girls ready?" The woman from before called.

Mya answered for both of us, and two sets of footsteps followed. There were a few murmurs of encouraging agreement, followed by some clicking of switches. Soft music breezed past my eyes and I tensed when some feet came to a stop by my head.

"Hello, Luna Ailia, I am Ava, your masseuse today." The pair of feet greeted, their voice soft like honey.

Masseuse? What the heck was that? A dessert? How was she a dessert?

"I will start with a gentle shoulder and back rub before moving down to the rest of your body. You let me know if you want me to go harder or softer, okay?" Ava explained.

Back rub?

I knew what that was.

"Okay." I murmured.

"Great, I shall begin." Ava chirped.

There was a click of a bottle followed by skin rubbing against each other, and I jerked when Ava's warm hands contacted my shoulders. As she worked her magic, I felt transported to another place. My father used to provide me head massages, saying it was like I was a dog because of how much I enjoyed them. Often, it would send me to sleep and I would wake to find myself alone in my bed. It was like a drug, and I had a feeling that this would be no different when Ava's hands dug deep into my spine.

"Is that okay?" She wondered, her grip firm.

"It's great." I sighed.

"Good, then I shall keep going, Luna."

I hummed happily, tuning out the soft moans of Mya's breathing and allowing my body to relax. This was an odd way to spend my afternoon, but if Asra truly arranged this for me then... I couldn't let it go to waste now, could I?

I must've drifted off, because the next thing I knew was Ava's silky voice asking me if I wanted to turn over. I complied, naturally, uncaring of my nudity. She had recovered my lower half with the towel before continuing with the massage, starting from my feet. I sighed, closing my eyes against the dull candle-lit room and embracing the ease of my muscles.

She was rougher on my limbs than she was on my torso, moving gently across my abdomen and barely grazing the top part of my breasts. She was respectful, and I let myself fall victim to her magic hands without a second thought.

I think I may have to come here more often.

The next time someone disturbed me, was from Mya gently shaking my shoulder. I grunted, swatting her away.

She snorted loudly. "As much as I'd love to stare at your tits, Ailia, the massage is over."

My eyes opened with realisation and sat up. "It is? For how long?"

"Only a minute." Ava's voice interrupted.

I turned to find her smiling softly at us, passing me a robe. I pulled it on, noticing the oily silkiness of my skin.

"There are bathrooms if you wish to bathe, Luna." She smiled.

"Oh, thank you." I blushed, standing to my feet.

"Did you enjoy it?" She wondered.

Mya snorted. "Going by how quickly she fell asleep, I'd say yes."

I scowled at her, nudging her in the side to shut up.

"My muscles never felt so relaxed. It was amazing." I complimented. "You must have magic hands."

Ava laughed softly, shaking her head. "You have a lot of tension in your back and shoulders. Come back to me whenever you feel stressed."

"Thank you." I smiled, chewing my lip.

She nodded once before turning to leave the room. I watched her go before turning back to Mya, who was pulling at the strings on her robe.

"Are you going to bathe?"

I smirked, shaking my head. "No, I think Asra will rather like this oily side of me."

Her nose crinkled and she faux-gagged. "Gross. Get away from me!"

I laughed, fully enjoying my time away from the harsh reality. Despite her annoying tendencies, Mya was a breath of air to be around. Her witty, sarcastic and unfiltered commentary was a pleasant change from the restrictions I had growing up. They didn't even shame nudity.

Wolves truly had different lives here in different ways, and I found myself not wanting to go back to my old life.

The thought struck at my heart before a heaviness settled in my mind. How could I even think that? What about my sister? My father? Did he die in vain? Is my sister even safe anymore?

How selfish could I be?

My face must've fallen because Mya's laugh died down and she cleared her throat. "You okay?"

I straightened my shoulders, nodding. "Yeah, I'm okay."

But was Arabella?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 15.6K 47
Sometimes, the line between enemy and lover is even thinner than it appears... Monsters exist. But so do Hunters. Evelyn Del Val comes from a long li...
1.9M 72.8K 84
Over one hundred years ago, the supernatural came out of hiding. A Great War ensued, causing the human race to fall to the bottom of the food chain a...
14.4K 702 9
It has been 12 years since the Lycan emerged from the shadows and conquered the world. Today, North America is divided into two dozen Territories ov...
21.4M 645K 25
❝when the sun goes down the beast comes out❞ Highest Ranking: General Fiction #2 // Werewolf: #2 ~ He's the reason werewolves lock their doors. She'...