Why I Dance

Door rr_suicideleash

When a boy wants to be a dancer and a girl want to be a ballerina but live in an orphanage with their friend... Meer

The Beginning
Paris
Camille
Classes
First Audition
Rudy?+Training
Training + Secret meeting
Oh No......
The night of Disaster
Failed Audition.... and Leaving...
He lost his spirit...... Or did he?
A/N
DANCE OFF!!

The Black Swan

280 11 8
Door rr_suicideleash

Okay I is back 😃

I didn't eat though since I can wait till later

Sorry if this may be short but hope y'all enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

3rd POV

Felix and Y/n were walking towards the workshop that Victor and Madi worked in. (I think that's his name. I'm not sure since google is a bit useless to me atm)

They entered the room making the two turn away from a pair of wings and see them. Y/n immediately went to Victor and hugged him. ''Victor!'' He almost fell but he hugged her back. ''Oh goodness!- Y/n! Where have you been? I barely seen you.'' They pulled away and Y/n had a guilty look. ''I know, I'm sorry. Had to practice for tonight.''

(They have a brother-sister bond to remind y'all who forgot)

Felix walked up to the two. ''I got into the Black Swan.'' Victor looked at him shocked. ''Really?! Awesome!'' ''And we want you to be there.'' Felix continued.

''Really? Will they allow me?'' Y/n slightly face palmed. ''Of course they will. Everyone's seeing it. Madi can come too.'' (Of course we ain't leaving my boy out)

''Awesome! Does that mean I would need to buy something fancy? This is gonna be awesome!'' He walked towards the door as Y/n and Felix watched him rant before he started talking with his tongue out and his eyes crosseyed.

''Uhh Victor?'' Y/n looked worried as Felix looked weirded out. ''You are so weird.'' He then fell before Regine walked into view with Camille following, worried about the two, and Victor a bit since his mother did just wack him in the head.

''You can not help him.'' The two gasped and Felix slightly pushed Y/n behind him. Regine walked closer while pointing the wrench at Felix. ''First, you deceive my son, then you take his identity, now you try and take our honor?'' Felix and Y/n backed away from her as Camille tried to stop his mother.

''And our future?'' She raised the wrench to try and hit Felix but he ran with Y/n next to him. ''Mother stop!'' Camille followed after them and try to stop Regine from hurting Felix and possibly Y/n. (Babe has a heart 🥺)

Felix and Y/n ran out of the workshop as Regine continued accusing Felix of taking Camille's spot. She threw the wrench at Felix, missing since it hit the wood of the stairs as Felix and Y/n ran.

Camille grabbed Regine's arm. ''Mother, you scared them. Stop!'' Regine didn't seem to care about her sons words and continue after the two.

---

Meanwhile, at the opera, everyone was getting ready for the Black Swan as Louis was peaking behind the curtain for any sign of Felix and Y/n. ''Last time he was late, it did not end well.'' Odette walked towards him worried. 

''No sign of Y/n either..'' They both started to get worried. Not about the show but about the two. (Why tf weren't they together before like bruh 😭 they're perfect for eachother 🥺)

---

Felix and Y/n continued running before stopping to catch their breath. They looked up and saw the statue of liberty in front of them. They stared at it before turning and seeing Regine with a hammer this time. A mallet to be exact. 

They both gasped and went towards the ladder, quickly climbing. Unfortunately, Regine grabbed Y/n and pulled her to the ground before she went onto the lift to continue after Felix.

''Y/n!'' He looked at Y/n who immediately stood up. ''I'm fine! Keep climbing!'' Felix did as she said as Y/n ran back to the workshop, having an idea.

Regine started hitting the ladder with the mallet, making Felix almost fall but he continued climbing.

---

Victor started waking up, seeing Madi and slightly started rambling about seeing another Madi. Suddenly Y/n busted in, went towards Victor and slapped him. ''OW! What was that for?!'' Victor was now to his senses.

''Regine! She's trying to kill Felix! Help me with this thing!'' Y/n quickly explained before going towards the Pigeon wings and start putting it on. 

''Wait what?!'' He stood up with the help of Madi and Camille. ''Victor help me!'' Y/n was still putting the pigeon wings on making Victor quickly help her.

---

Felix was running up the steps of the statue of liberty, looking back to see Regine still chasing him. He continued running before Regine hit something to keep the wood stares stable and making them fall.

Felix jumped at the last second and held on to the statue, climbing up it to keep away from Regine. 

---

Y/n now had the pigeon wings one and was running up the steps with Victor, Camille, and Madi behind. Well, Madi and Camille pushing Victor since he still couldn't walk properly.

---

Regine managed to get on top of the statue, making her way towards Felix who yelled in surprised and backed away. ''This, is the only crown you will touch today.'' Felix slightly bumped into the statue crown, making him fall and step up it as Regine continued getting closer to him. 

---

''Victor how do I work this thing?!'' Y/n was trying to open the wings before Victor hit a button, accidently making the wings hit him and Madi in the face. ''You okay?!'' Madi fixed the wing as Victor git up. ''We're fine!'' He suddenly pushed Y/n, who was not prepared, making her fall without knowing what the heck to do.

''AHHHHH'' Victor was hit in the head by Camille. ''Ow! Oops.'' They looked over the edge worried for the girl before she gliding up and towards the statue. ''Waahooo!'' They cheered, happy she's okay.

---

Felix was near the edge of the crown, almost falling as Regine got closer before he fell. ''AAHHHH'' ''FELIX!'' He was then grabbed and held by none other then Y/n.

Regine fell back in shock and growled as she watched Y/n glide through the air wit Felix holding onto her. 

They continue flying before Regine had fell towards them and landed on the wings. Y/n tried making sure none of them got hurt as they fell while Regien tried grabbing Felix before they hit a wood wall, breaking it and making Regine fall.

Regine was stuck in ropes as she yelled out of frustration. Y/n and Felix watched as the wood fell to the ground, revealing the statue of liberty fully. 

''This is amazing!'' Felix yelled as Y/n laughed. ''I know right?!'' Y/n made them go higher and into the clouds, heading towards the opera.

---

They finally arrived at the opera, Felix and Y/n in their uniforms with Victor and Camille following. (Madi went to go get seats. Can't forget him)

''Victor, when you create something for flying, make sure it has breaks.'' Felix told Victor who started ranting about how he invented something that worked wonderfully. 

Odette and Louis came up to the two, Odette kneeling down and putting on Y/n's new dancing shoes before putting Felix's shoes. They saw the red shoes and gasped at them. They were beautiful. (I know it's the black swan and they're supposed to wear black but bear with me for the sake of the book 😭😭)

Odette looked up at the two as Louis kneeled beside her. ''You're ready.'' Felix and Y/n smiled at her. The two adults stood up and walked to stand by the side lines, leaving the four alone, well, now three since Victor slipped away.

Camille went towards Felix and whispered to him. ''You won the bet.'' Felix looked at him before they both froze. ''What bet?'' They looked to Y/n who had her arms crossed and a raised brow.

''Uhhh. We-'' ''We sorta-'' ''It was silly-'' ''That was before-'' The two stopped talking and looked at eachother before looking at Y/n.

They sighed and Camille started talking. ''We made a bet that if one of us got the part, they get... to date you...'' They both sheepishly looked away.

Y/n shook her head and slightly smiled. ''You two idiots.'' They continued looking away in shame before they both had a kiss to their cheek. 

''Who said I only liked one?'' She winked at the red-faced boys before walking to the stage. They looked at her before looking at eachother. ''I guess we can try being friends.'' Felix started as Camille nodded. ''That would be best.''

They smiled at eachother before Felix walked towards the stage, standing beside Y/n who smiled, glad her boys aren't fighting. (I know I said ''her boys'' let me be cringy for this 😭😭)

They both got into positions before the curtains raised, Felix and Y/n seeing Victor and Madi in the front row with Camille just sitting down beside Victor.

They got what they wanted and made their dreams. To be dancers... and lovers...

The End...

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

DDDOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lord have mercy this book took forever to make which I apologies for 😭😭

Hope y'all enjoyed with this book, have a lot more ideas to make and do which will be a lot so pray from my hands and stomach

because I still have not eaten 😬

Go read my other books if you would like and hope you enjoy them 

BBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

161K 7.4K 38
Book #3 of the "Falling" book series! Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #27 in Escort 2022 #14 in Puppy-love 2022 #5 in Sexualtension 2022 #10 in Banter...
515 7 3
Mikasa x reader x Jean A oneshot in which you find yourself stuck between a couple you've been meaning to split for a long time, since your friend a...
47.6K 909 30
This is my very first story on wattpad and what better way to have your first story be a Chat Noir/Adrien x reader I read a lot of x readers so this...
748 278 32
{This is a first draft, so there would be mistakes.} "Someone once told me that we have 3 voices within, something that our heart desires to say, so...