Lies covered in love

By cupcakelalalsa

Hazel Larsen (22) got married off by her Mafia father to one of the most dangerous families in the Mafia worl... More

Short Introduction
Aesthetics
Chapter 1-He knows (Hazel)
Chapter 2- Family (Nick)
Chapter 4-Levy(Hazel)
Chapter 5-Beauty(Nick/Hazel)
Chapter 6- secrets revealed(Nick)
Chapter 7- Elevator (hazel)
Chapter 8-sweet or spicy? (Nick)
Chapter 9-Slap (Hazel)
Chapter 10 - Broken (Nick)
Chapter 11-Cupcakes (Hazel)
Chapter 12-Peck (Hazel)
Chapter 13- Princess Bedroom (Nick)
Chapter 14- Stylist(Hazel&Nico)

Chapter 3- Marriage(Hazel)

40 0 0
By cupcakelalalsa

After a week I decided the responsible think to do was to ignore it ever happened. My dad called me more times then a mathematician can count in the said week. Today I finally answered one of his call.

"Hey sweetheart"

"Hey"

"Uhm i was wondering if you could meet me for the job you were supposed to do?"

I finished the job the day after the meeting. Using it as a distraction to stop thinking of my dad.

"I finished it. I can send you the information the guards spilled through text." I respond dryly.

I can hear him sigh through the phone "listen I have a proposition for you. But I think it's better if we discuss this in person. Please Flower."

I paused for a second at the nickname. "Don't call me that. I'm not your fragile little flower anymore. I haven't been for a while. But fine I can meet up at your house on Thursday tomorrow at 6." I reply without stuttering showing no signs the name still had the heaviest impact on me.

"Perfect" I can basically hear him smiling at the thought he convinced me to meet him in person, since I've been ignoring him this whole week.

"Bye" I hang up before he can respond. Not wanting him to drag another conversation out of me.

I get off my couch and place down my "Fudge Brownie Chocolate" ice cream pint on the coffee table. I go to my room and decide to get my life back on track. And stop avoiding the world because I didn't do a good enough job at guess who. I look at my bed and decide today is a good day for a room rearrange.

I move my bed from in-front of the door to the side of it. I place my desk against the floor to ceiling window. Add my bean bag in the corner, with a small book shelf next to it and a cute little rug under it. And place my nightstand next to my bed.

Other than late night motorcycle rides, this is also another form of therapy that helps more than actual therapy.

I call my best friend Luka to come over so we can binge watch Gilmore Gurls for the 100th time.

A lot of my other friends ship him and I together because "we're made for each other" but they don't know he's totally and completely gay.

He realized a year ago but we weren't that close last year so he didn't tell me until a few months back. He says he doesn't wanna tell anyone from our group 'cause he's scared they're gonna treat him differently. I told him he's an idiot for thinking that, since our group of friends are one of the most accepting people we know.

Still I'm not gonna force it out of him if he's not ready to share his little secret to the public. That would make me a hypocrite. But to be honest I know for a fact they at least suspect something. Lately he's been a little less discreet about flirting with guys and I'm proud of him.

After what feels like forever he responds.
"Sorry, can't babes. Met this cute guy at the club, wish me luck. Love u"

"Sorry to interrupt ur night, Stay safe"
He reacts to my text with a heart so I know he read it.

I decide to go read a book in my cozy corner. My brain begging for a more permanent distraction. And I deliver. I pick up one of the books I started reading and dive into a world where love conquers all and the world isn't a messed up game for fate to play.

I doze off with the lack of sleep from thoughts of my dad keeping up at night. And the last thing I remember is the image of words written with black ink on a beige-ish paper.

********

I get up early from the sound of my alarm on my phone. I turned an alarm for 7 am yesterday since I'm meeting with another client today. I press stop on the phone and get up from my bean bag.

I pick my outfit for the day. Black cargo pants black top, gloves,boots, knifes and guns.

And finally my mask:

Some people say my mask is to plain for such a talented killer. But I disagree. The plainer it gets, the more I can blend in and do my job both quicker and easier.

I get to my car and call the client.
"send me the address I'll be there in a few."
"sent it. And be quick. I have a lot on my plate I don't need a delay in my plans."
I put some space between my phone and my face and silently curse the client out for being such an egoistic asshole. Than put on my polite voice.
"Don't worry sir I'll be as quick as possible "
Normally I would've been petty and took the route with the most traffic but this client isn't one to mess around with. So I'll have to stop by a shooting range to get my frustrations with this dude out after.

15 minutes later I'm outside a mansion. Scratch that a castle's more like it.

I walk to the front and the guard opens the door for me.

I muter a small thank you and go inside. It's not his fault his boss is an asshole. He gives me a curt nod in response. I walk inside and get accompanied by a butler who ask me to follow him. I listen afraid i might wind up on a floor with circus animals. Hey I don't know what could be in here.

He leads me to an office where a man with dark brown hair, light green eyes and a jaw line sharp enough to cut diamonds sits in the office chair.

"Mr. Viotto. How can I help you?"i ask ready for anything.

"I need you to kill the American Head mafia"
EXEPT that. Anything EXEPT that. My eyes widen and I almost gag at the thought of me killing my own father.
"repeat?" I blink and get back in control of my facial expressions and my thoughts.

"I want you to kill Daniel Larsen, maybe even torture him a bit and get some information out of him." he says nonchalantly as if he didn't just tip my perfectly balanced scale.

"I'm sorry but I can't complete the job."
"And why not? The last I heard you're the best killer in the country. So why not?"
What's an excuse? I can't exactly say he's my father that would give my identity away.
"He's one of my most loyal clients and no amount of money would make me break that."
"Not even 2 million dollars?" He watches me with a skeptical look in his eyes that tells me he thinks he's won an argument that hasn't even started.

"Not even 200 million dollars."I counter. Fuck this egoistic snob.

"Well it was nice doing business with you," I started getting up from my chair "but If there isn't anything else I have other clients to meet." that was a lie I'm completely free today if you don't count my dinner with my father at 6. But he doesn't say anything so I get up and retrace the path the butler lead me with until I'm out of the castle.

I get in my car and drive to 'shoots and fucks' it opened in the 1980s and was also a place with rooms for kinky sex you could reserve for. But the original owner died 15 years after they opened and not one of the owners after continued with the rooms.

I get there and stand at my usual post and shoot as many times as the gun will let me.
One to the dick.
One to the face
One to the stomach
One on each arm and leg.

After I'm done with the right leg I have one bullet left so aim it at one of my previous shots. And It goes through exactly.

I smile to myself and leave to go back to my penthouse to get ready for the "family dinner".

Right know it's 2 so I decide I have time to do an everything shower.

Once I get out of the shower I but some comfy shorts with a T-shirt on and start blow drying my hair.

By the time I'm done it's already 5 so I pick out a white satin short dress with diamond straps.

I put some makeup on and leave for my dads knowing it's 30minutes away and theirs gonna be somewhat traffic.

I get there and walk in his mansion. I go to the dining room where I assume he's waiting for me.

Once I get there I see him and a dirty blondish man there. He's not to bad from the back. Broad shoulders, nice hair, and a pretty hot back.

After I decide I checked him out enough I walk deeper in the dinning room and plant a kiss on my fathers head to let him know I'm there.

"Hazel sweetie we were just talking about you." He looks up at me as I sit down opposite from blondie.
"We're you?" I question. What could they talk about me for? "Yes we were." Blondie answers back and gives me a flirty smile. He has light brown eyes and a chiseled jaw and even though I'm sure I've never met him before he seems familiar.

"Hazel Larsen." I introduce myself and stretch my hand out for him to shake. "Lorenzo Viotto, but you can call me Enzo" he shakes my hand and gives me a playful wink. It's been awhile since I've had a good fuck.

I take a seductive sip of my red wine.

"Well now that you've introduced yourself, Hazel this also happens to be your future husband"

I almost drop my wine glass and see some drops of red on my breast. I take a napkin and wipe them off and see Lorenzo staring. I ignore his stares even tho they make me blush and turn to my father. "What?!" The frustration and confusion clear in my voice.

"This is what I wanted to talk to you about. The Italians and Americans aren't in the best conditions right know and to stop a war from happening we've agreed with a marriage as a piece treaty" my father explains. And then it hits me Viotto. He's Nicholas Viotto's brother.

"Do I have a choice?" Before my dad can answer, Blondie answers for him  "I'm afraid not. Your father has already signed the contract giving you to the Viotto family." He gives me a fake apologetic look.

"And when is the wedding?" I always thought my father was above selling me off to a forced marriage. Guess I was wrong. I fiddle around with my food using my fork all my appetite suddenly disappearing.

"In a few months giving you time to get to know each other and all." He replies in a tender voice. He clears his throat "and after your honeymoon you will be expected to bear with child."

My eyes widen and I snap my head towards his direction " you mean I'm supposed to have a child with someone who doesn't even love me?" I asked shocked. "Well you can't be certain you two won't fall in love can you" he replies with a nervous face.

I roll my eyes, stand up and as I'm about to walk away Blondie calls out "pack your stuff for tomorrow your going to be moving in my place." I just nod for him to see I heard him and I go home.

*********

After a few hours of crying and punching my punching bag out of frustration. Only then do I start packing...and procrastinating. I don't have to much stuff so it shouldn't take to long. Hopefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.4K 60
Adrianna Larsen the most dangerous and feared assassin. People call her a poison cause she is like a poison which kills if you get in contact with it...
2.1M 44.4K 67
(18+) ( editing ) "I want it slow baby." he whispers, planting dozens of kisses on my neck as I ride him. "How slow?" I breathe. "Slow enough so th...
36.9K 1.9K 72
[Book 1] Stella and her father had no choice but to move in with her Uncle Timo, in New York, in refuge, after witnessing her mom's murder, as a chil...
471K 14.6K 38
Meet Adelaide Carter: Italian 17 year old professional con in the making (though she doesn't know). She doesn't take anyone's crap and doesn't keep f...