Rise Of The Red Dragon Empero...

By Dustinsage

Ain't doing a description More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18: a fucked up reunion
chapter 19

chapter 16

1K 25 5
By Dustinsage

A beef with the Olympians finale part 2

Poseidon, seething with anger at the Kraken's apparent defeat, raised his trident high, commanding the monstrous creature with a voice that echoed through the depths of the sea.

Poseidon: Kraken, prove your allegiance to the depths! Consume Triton, my son, and absorb his divine essence. Let his power flow through you!

The gods and goddesses of Olympus, witnessing this horrifying decree, looked on in stunned silence. Triton, the god of the sea and Poseidon's own flesh and blood, recoiled in horror as the Kraken turned its attention toward him.

Triton:Father, no! This is madness! I am your son!

But Poseidon, driven by a desperate desire to regain control, remained unmoved. The Kraken, now imbued with an eerie glow, advanced towards Triton, tentacles poised to fulfill its master's dark command.

Kraken (a guttural, otherworldly sound)

Triton, with a mixture of fear and defiance, summoned his trident, ready to defend himself against the creature that was once under his father's command.

Triton:I won't let you devour me, creature of the abyss!

The battle that ensued was a tragic spectacle. Triton, wielding his trident with a skill inherited from his divine lineage, clashed against the relentless assault of the Kraken. Each strike echoed through the abyss, the sea bearing witness to a conflict born of familial betrayal.

Triton:Father, why? This is not the way!

**Poseidon:** (with an air of cold determination) The sea demands sacrifice, and Olympus must be preserved at any cost.

As Triton fought for his life, the Kraken, fueled by the divine energy it extracted from its prey, grew even more formidable. Tentacles surged with newfound strength, and its eyes glowed with an ominous light.

Kraken let out anothernother eerie sound, resonating with the stolen divinity

The gods and goddesses, torn between loyalty to Olympus and empathy for Triton, watched the heart-wrenching battle unfold. Athena, Heracles, and Ares exchanged grave glances, recognizing the gravity of the situation.

The sea, once a realm of beauty and majesty, now bore witness to a tragedy unfolding beneath its depths. The clash between Triton and the Kraken, a dark chapter in the annals of Olympus, continued with an intensity that shook the very foundations of the divine realm. The fate of Triton and the future of Olympus hung in the balance as the battle between son and beast raged on.

**Athena:** Poseidon, what madness has consumed you? To sacrifice your own kin for power?

**Heracles:** This is not the way of Olympus! We fight for justice, not for the devouring of our own!

Athena, Heracles, and Ares, unified in their opposition, channeled their divine strength to the peak. The air crackled with energy as they launched a simultaneous assault against the empowered Kraken. The sea itself seemed to recoil at the intensity of the clash.

**Athena:** (with a fierce determination) Radiant Valor guides my blade! I will not stand idly by as familial bonds are severed!

Athena's spear glowed with a luminous radiance as she thrust it with precision, targeting the Kraken's weakened points. Her shield, an unyielding barrier, absorbed the retaliatory strikes from the enraged creature.

**Heracles:** (roaring with divine fury) Poseidon, you've lost your way! We stand against this madness, for the honor of Olympus!

Heracles swung his divine axe with relentless force, the very essence of Olympus infused in each strike. He grappled with the Kraken's massive tentacles, muscles bulging as he sought to restrain the creature that now bore the stolen divinity of Triton.

**Ares:** (with a cold resolve) I am the god of war, and I fight for a cause that transcends familial bonds. Your actions, Poseidon, endanger the very fabric of Olympus!

Ares, masterfully wielding his legendary weapons, danced through the chaos of battle. His blades, like a storm, met the Kraken's onslaught with calculated precision, each strike aiming to weaken the monstrous foe.

As the gods pressed forward, their voices echoed through the watery abyss, challenging Poseidon's descent into madness.

Athena:Poseidon, reconsider! This path leads only to destruction!

Ares parried a powerful blow

Ares: Your ambition blinds you, Poseidon! We stand united against the chaos you've unleashed!

The sea, torn between the conflicting energies of divine discord, roared in response. The battleground beneath the waves became a chaotic symphony of clashes, roars, and divine energy. The fate of Triton, the sanctity of Olympus, and the unity of the gods hung precariously in the balance as the battle between divinity and madness played out beneath the depths.

In the epic clash of divine beings and a mythical sea monster, the air crackled with energy as Athena, Heracles, and Ares stood united against the looming threat of the evil Kraken. Athena, with her divine spear glinting in the sunlight, took the lead, her eyes sharp and focused. Heracles, wielding his mighty axe with a strength that shook the ground, stood ready beside her. Ares, the god of war, brandished his formidable weaponry, exuding an aura of battle prowess.

The Kraken, with its colossal tentacles rising from the depths, roared, a sound that echoed through the ocean. The battle commenced as Athena lunged forward, her spear slicing through the air with precision. The Kraken retaliated, massive tentacles thrashing and slamming against the divine trio. Heracles leaped into the fray, swinging his axe with unparalleled might, each strike sending shockwaves through the water.

Ares, true to his nature, engaged in a dance of war, skillfully dodging the Kraken's attacks while countering with his divine arsenal. Sparks flew as divine weapons clashed against the monstrous appendages of the Kraken. Athena's shield proved impenetrable, deflecting the Kraken's relentless assaults. The battleground became a chaotic symphony of divine power and mythical force.

As the battle raged on, the gods coordinated their attacks seamlessly. Athena strategically positioned herself to defend against the Kraken's onslaught, creating openings for Heracles and Ares to unleash their divine might. Heracles, fueled by unyielding strength, cleaved through tentacles with every swing of his axe. Ares, a master tactician, exploited weaknesses in the Kraken's defenses with calculated strikes.

The sea churned with the intensity of the struggle, waves crashing against the cosmic clash. Athena's spear flashed like lightning, Heracles' axe hewed through the abyss, and Ares' war cries resonated through the watery battlefield. The Kraken, though a formidable adversary, began to show signs of weakening under the relentless assault of the divine trio.

In a final coordinated effort, Athena, Heracles, and Ares unleashed a simultaneous barrage of divine power. Athena's spear pierced the Kraken's heart, Heracles' axe delivered a decisive blow, and Ares' war weaponry unleashed a cascade of divine energy. The evil Kraken convulsed, its monstrous form collapsing into the ocean depths,

In the foreboding depths of the ocean, a primordial force stirred—the colossal Kraken, a creature of ancient malevolence. Athena, Heracles, and Ares, armed with divine spear, mighty axe, and war god weaponry, faced this monstrous adversary. The Kraken, with its immense tentacles and eyes gleaming with ominous intent, roared, sending ripples through the dark waters.

Athena, the goddess of wisdom, took the lead, her divine spear gleaming with an ethereal light. Her strikes were swift and calculated, aiming for the Kraken's vulnerable points. Heracles, the epitome of strength, swung his divine axe with unparalleled might, each blow creating shockwaves that reverberated through the abyss. Ares, the god of war, unleashed a relentless barrage of celestial weaponry, a symphony of destruction echoing through the underwater battleground.

The Kraken responded with a torrent of tentacles, each one a menacing serpent seeking to entangle the gods. Athena, ever the strategist, deftly deflected the Kraken's attacks with her shield, creating openings for Heracles and Ares to unleash their divine fury. The clash of divine and monstrous forces created a chaotic ballet, the ocean itself becoming a theater of cosmic conflict.

As the battle waged on, the Kraken displayed an uncanny intelligence, adapting to the gods' tactics. It summoned dark energies, creating illusions that disoriented the divine trio. Athena, Heracles, and Ares found themselves entangled in a nightmarish dance, the Kraken's tentacles moving with unnatural fluidity.

Heracles roared, his divine axe cutting through the illusions, but the Kraken's relentless assault continued. Athena's shield, once a bastion of defense, began to show signs of wear as the Kraken's sheer force threatened to overwhelm her. Ares, undeterred, unleashed a barrage of divine flames, attempting to burn away the illusions and reveal the true form of their adversary.

Yet, the Kraken's dark magic proved insidious. It conjured whirlpools that threatened to drag the gods into the abyssal depths. Athena, Heracles, and Ares fought against the currents, their divine strength strained by the relentless onslaught. The Kraken, sensing its advantage, pressed forward with renewed ferocity.

In a desperate gambit, the gods pooled their powers, unleashing a combined surge of divine energy. The ocean erupted in a blinding spectacle of light and power as they sought to overpower the Kraken. However, the malevolent creature absorbed the onslaught, its eyes gleaming with an ancient, sinister intelligence.

With a final, thunderous roar, the Kraken surged forward. Its tentacles entwined the gods, their divine weapons falling from grasp. Athena's spear shattered, Heracles' axe sank into the abyss, and Ares found his war god weaponry extinguished. The gods, overwhelmed and ensnared, faced the inexorable grip of the Kraken's victory.

Poseidon: NOW YOU'VE ALL FALLEN OLYMPUS IS MINE

Ares: athena, heracles please I got this

Athena: brother what are you saying

Ares: one of us must die for all this to end

He spoke in a Grimm tone

Heracles gripped his divine axe

Heracles: no worries I'll do it I'll sacrifice myself

Ares shook his head

In a desperate realization of the dire circumstances, Ares, the god of war, made a fateful decision. Surrounded by the oppressive grip of the Kraken's tentacles, he summoned the last reserves of his divine power. Flames erupted from his being as he channeled the entirety of his godly essence into a searing inferno, a sacrifice to amplify his strength.

The waters themselves seemed to boil as Ares' form became a living furnace, a beacon of incandescent power. The divine fire licked at the Kraken's tentacles, scorching the malevolent creature and forcing it to recoil. Athena and Heracles, freed from the entanglement, watched in awe as Ares, ablaze with divine fury, faced the Kraken alone.

Athena: BROTHER WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Ares charged into the heart of the Kraken's domain, his every movement a dance of flames and purpose. The sea itself sizzled and steamed under the intensity of his godly blaze. The Kraken, though a creature of ancient darkness, found itself confronted by a force of celestial fire that defied its malevolence.

The battle unfolded as Ares, fueled by his sacrificial pyre, clashed with the Kraken in a torrent of divine power. His celestial weaponry blazed with newfound vigor, striking with a ferocity that echoed through the ocean. The Kraken, now faced with a god whose flames rivaled its malevolence, unleashed a flurry of tentacles, attempting to extinguish Ares' fiery onslaught.

Ares: if it means sacrificing my life to stop you I will

Poseidon:NO THIS IS MADNESS

He roared in madness

Ares, undeterred, carved through the onslaught, his every strike a blaze of war god's might. The Kraken, accustomed to overwhelming adversaries, found itself pushed back by the sheer force of Ares' divine sacrifice. The ocean became a battleground of contrasting elements, fire against the shadowy depths.

Yet, Ares knew the cost of his actions. The flames that enveloped him began to wane, his godly essence diminishing with every passing moment. The Kraken, sensing the god's weakening state, launched a final, desperate assault. Tentacles whipped through the water, seeking to entangle Ares and extinguish his divine inferno.

In a final, cataclysmic clash, Ares unleashed a burst of godly fire that engulfed both him and the Kraken.

The waters erupted in a blinding display of celestial and malevolent energies entwined in a cosmic dance. The Kraken's roars echoed through the abyss as Ares' sacrifice reached its zenith.

Athena: BROTHER

She fell on her knees with tears in her eyes

When the flames subsided, the ocean lay still, the echoes of battle dissipating into the deep. Ares, once a blazing god of war, had sacrificed himself to confront the Kraken. The malevolent creature, now scorched and weakened, retreated into the shadows, its ancient darkness momentarily subdued by the sacrificial blaze of a god. The waters, now eerily calm, bore witness to the aftermath of a battle that transcended the boundaries of divine and malevolent forces.

As Ares' sacrificial flames subsided, the waters were left with a haunting stillness. However, the silence was shattered by a primal roar, echoing through the ocean depths. It was Heracles, his eyes ablaze with a divine fury that transcended mortal comprehension. In the wake of his fallen brother, the demigod's divine power surged, a tempest of raw strength and rage.

Heracles gripped his divine axe, its ethereal glow intensifying as if responding to the tumult within him. The very essence of the ocean quivered as he surged forward, a force of nature incarnate. The Kraken, still recovering from Ares' onslaught, found itself facing the unleashed might of a demigod fueled by vengeance.

With a thunderous battle cry, Heracles descended upon the Kraken. Each swing of his divine axe cleaved through the water with celestial force, sending shockwaves that reverberated through the abyss. The Kraken, battered and weakened, attempted to retaliate, but Heracles' divine power proved overwhelming.

The ocean became a maelstrom of divine and malevolent energies colliding in a cosmic clash. Heracles, driven by the memory of his fallen brother, fought with a relentless determination. The divine axe, guided by the demigod's unmatched strength, carved through the Kraken's monstrous form, severing tentacles and leaving trails of celestial light in its wake.

In a moment of divine fury, Heracles unleashed a devastating series of blows, each strike a declaration of war against the ancient evil. The Kraken, unable to withstand the demigod's onslaught, writhed in agony. The abyssal depths themselves seemed to tremble as Heracles pressed forward, his divine power reaching its zenith.

As the battle reached its climax, Poseidon, the god of the seas, enraged by the desecration of his domain, emerged from the shadows. The wounded deity summoned the powers of the ocean, unleashing tidal waves and storms in a desperate bid to quell Heracles' rampage. The battlefield expanded, becoming a theater of divine forces clashed with the very elements.

Undeterred, Heracles faced Poseidon with a defiance that shook the underwater realm. The divine axe clashed with the godly trident, each impact sending shockwaves through the water. The very fabric of the ocean seemed to strain under the dueling powers of the demigod and the god.

In a final, monumental strike, Heracles, fueled by an otherworldly rage, landed a blow that shattered Poseidon's defenses. The god of the seas recoiled, wounded and weakened. Heracles, his divine power still coursing through him, turned back to the Kraken, whose malevolent form now lay broken and defeated.

With a decisive swing, Heracles cleaved through the remnants of the Kraken, its dark essence dissipating into the abyss. The ocean, once a tumultuous battleground, now settled into an uneasy calm. Heracles, surrounded by the echoes of his triumph and the wounds of battle, stood alone amidst the vast expanse, a demigod who had faced gods and monsters alike.

As the waters slowly stilled, Heracles surveyed the aftermath of the epic clash. The defeated Kraken and wounded Poseidon bore witness to the indomitable spirit of a demigod who, in the face of tragedy, had harnessed his divine power to become an unstoppable force of retribution. The ocean, having borne witness to the cosmic struggle, returned to a quiet equilibrium, concealing the echoes of a battle that would linger in the annals of divine lore.

Heracles: Ares my brother you have been avenged.

He gritted his teeth in sadness as tears dropped

Issei vs Hera

The celestial battleground pulsated with energy as Hera, undeterred by the previous clashes, drew even more power from the core of Olympus. The very essence of the celestial realm seemed to bend to her will as the core's energy coursed through her divine form. With a celestial glow, she absorbed the essence, transcending into a radiant being of sheer power.

Issei, his draconic Nexus armor gleaming with anticipation, readied himself for the approaching tempest. Hera's once regal form now radiated with the core's energy, and her eyes glowed with an ethereal light. The Sword of Olympus, once fallen, floated back to her grasp, now resonating with the newfound power.

**The Fusion with the Core:**

In an act of divine audacity, Hera fused with the core of Olympus itself. The celestial energy enveloped her, and she ascended to a form that transcended the limitations of godhood. Her figure became a living manifestation of the core's essence, a celestial being with power that rivaled the very fabric of Olympus.

The heavens quivered as Hera, now a celestial force of nature, faced Issei with an otherworldly aura. The Sword of Olympus, now an extension of her fused power, emitted celestial pulses that reverberated through the cosmic expanse. Issei, though undaunted, sensed the unprecedented challenge that lay before him.

**The Celestial Duel:**

The clash began with a surge of celestial energy, as Issei unleashed a torrent of draconic beams towards Hera. The Sword of Olympus absorbed the onslaught, transforming the divine blade into a radiant shield that deflected each beam with celestial precision. The celestial battleground became a canvas for their celestial duel.

Hera, now a living conduit of Olympus's core, moved with divine grace. She closed in with a speed that defied mortal comprehension, the Sword of Olympus carving through the air with ethereal arcs. Issei, agile and resilient, evaded with acrobatic finesse, countering with precise strikes from his draconic Nexus armor.

The celestial storms, once under Hera's command, now intensified with the core's fusion. Bolts of celestial lightning surged towards Issei, who, in a display of draconic mastery, manipulated the very energy around him to create protective barriers. The clash of celestial forces created a symphony of thunder and light that echoed through Olympus.

**The Radiant Tempest:**

Hera, fueled by the core's essence, summoned a celestial tempest that engulfed the celestial battleground. The winds of divine power whipped around Issei, and the Sword of Olympus became a beacon of radiant fury. Issei, standing firm amidst the celestial onslaught, channeled draconic energy to create a barrier that defied the very storm itself.

The two titanic forces clashed with unrestrained power. Issei's draconic Nexus armor, though formidable, strained against the radiant tempest unleashed by Hera. The celestial energy crackled and danced around them, creating an awe-inspiring spectacle that transcended the boundaries of mortal comprehension.

In the celestial battleground, the tide of the battle shifted decisively against Issei. Hera, now a radiant force fused with the core of Olympus, overwhelmed him with relentless celestial strikes. The Sword of Olympus, gleaming with divine brilliance, cut through the draconic Nexus armor as if it were mere parchment.

**The Unyielding Onslaught:**

Issei, battered and staggered, struggled to maintain his footing against Hera's onslaught. Each swing of the Sword of Olympus left deep fissures in the once-impenetrable draconic defenses. The celestial energy surged with overwhelming power, pushing Issei to the brink of exhaustion.

Hera's movements were a blur of celestial grace, and her attacks were a symphony of divine precision. Issei, though resilient, found himself outmatched against the fusion of celestial might and the core's essence. The celestial tempest intensified, creating an unforgiving backdrop to their one-sided clash.

**The Cracks in Draconic Resilience:**

As Hera pressed on, the cracks in Issei's draconic Nexus armor became more pronounced. Celestial energy seeped through the damaged segments, sapping away the once-formidable resilience. The Sword of Olympus, now a vessel of Hera's triumphant rage, descended with unrelenting force.

Issei, no longer able to evade or counter effectively, bore the brunt of each celestial strike. The celestial storms and lightning became a relentless barrage, leaving him battered and vulnerable. The once indomitable hero now stood against the celestial onslaught, his spirit unbroken but his physical form showing the toll of Hera's overwhelming power.

**The Desperation of Mortal Determination:**

In a desperate bid to turn the tide, Issei gathered the last reserves of his draconic power. The celestial surge within him flickered, and with a roar, he unleashed a final burst of energy. The draconic Nexus armor glowed with a fleeting brilliance, but it proved insufficient against the radiant force that Hera had become.

The Sword of Olympus cut through Issei's final defense, leaving him defenseless against the celestial tempest. The once mighty hero, now on his knees, stared defiantly at Hera, his eyes reflecting a stubborn determination that transcended the imminent defeat.

As the celestial storm subsided, Issei, battered and broken, lay defeated on the celestial battleground. Hera, her figure a radiant manifestation of victory, regarded him with a triumphant gaze. The Sword of Olympus, though no longer in active combat, gleamed with the residual energy of their celestial clash.

issei: damn it she's too powerful

Hera:HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I'VE WON

Ddraig: she absorbed the very essence of Olympus a divine realm, it's like Michael absorbing the whole power of heaven her strength surpasses even the draconic Nexus full power which allows you to even beat heavenly dragons and the likes

She is already in the top 5 on par with Indra and the likes.

Issei you need to use it

Issei: fine

In the moments of his dire defeat, Issei's mind echoed with ancient incantations. Memories of a  ritual conducted by Ophis, the dragon god of infinity, and Great Red, the dragon god of dreams, surged within him. With the celestial tempest subsiding, Issei drew upon the sealed power within him, chanting an incantation that resonated with the essence of eternity.

Issei's voice, infused with draconic resonance, cut through the celestial silence. Ancient words, a testament to the pact forged with the dragon gods, reverberated through Olympus. The very fabric of the celestial realm and reality as a whole seemed to respond, as if acknowledging the awakening of a power long sealed within the fallen hero.

Ophis: so he finally uses it

She pondered with a smile

*"By the scales of infinity and the dreams of eternity, I beseech thee, O dragon gods of the cosmic expanse. Unseal the power that sleeps within, unleash the might of eternity upon this celestial battleground!"*

The air shimmered with ethereal energy as Issei's sealed draconic power began to stir. The draconic Nexus armor, once cracked and battered, radiated with renewed brilliance. The celestial realm itself seemed to acknowledge the ancient incantation, a harmonious blend of draconic magic and divine resonance.

**The Resurgence of the Dragon God:**

As Issei continued his chant, the draconic power surged within him, breaking the shackles of the seal imposed long ago. The celestial energy that once overwhelmed him now bowed to the awakening might of the dragon god within. The draconic Nexus armor transformed, glowing with the brilliance of a cosmic entity reborn.

*"Awaken, O dragon god within! From the depths of eternity, let the power surge forth and pierce through the celestial veil!"*

With a burst of radiant energy, Issei ascended into his boosted Dragon God form. The once battered hero now stood transformed, a figure of draconic majesty and divine authority. The celestial battleground, once a witness to his defeat, now quivered with the resonance of a power that transcended mortal and divine boundaries.

**The Boosted Dragon God of Eternity:**

As Issei opened his eyes, they gleamed with the ancient wisdom of the dragon gods. His draconic wings unfurled, casting a celestial shadow upon the battleground. The Sword of Olympus, once a symbol of Hera's triumph, now faced the boosted Dragon God of Eternity with an air of trepidation.

*"I am the conduit of infinity, the harbinger of eternity. The power that once slept now surges through my veins. Witness the resurgence of the Dragon God of Eternity!"*

The celestial tempest responded to his proclamation, swirling around Issei in a display of allegiance to the awakened power. The draconic Nexus armor resonated with ethereal radiance, and the very core of the world seemed to acknowledge the transformation.

**The Divine Retribution:**

With newfound might, Issei advanced towards Hera. The Sword of Olympus, once an instrument of his defeat, now faced a dragon god reborn. The celestial clash resumed, but this time, the tide turned in favor of the boosted Dragon God of Eternity.

Hera:WHAT IS THIS POWER, THIS IS THE POWER OF THE DRAGON GODS

Issei: of course it is I am a dragon god p myself you pitiful god, you think the whole of Olympus can compare to me

Ethereal beams of draconic energy surged towards Hera, and the Sword of Olympus struggled against the
awakened might. The celestial storms and lightning that once overwhelmed Issei now bowed to the divine authority of the Dragon God of Eternity. The very core of Olympus quivered as if acknowledging the ancient power that had been unleashed.

**The Cosmic Symphony:**

As their celestial clash reached a crescendo, Issei, now the embodiment of the boosted Dragon God of Eternity, chanted a final verse. The draconic energy surged with cosmic resonance, creating a symphony of power that echoed through the heavens.

*"Eternity's embrace, a cosmic dance of scales and dreams. The Dragon God of Eternity rises, and the celestial realms bear witness to the harmonious rebirth!"*

The Sword of Olympus fell from Hera's grasp, and the celestial energy that once favored her now bowed to the cosmic authority of the Dragon God of Eternity. The celestial realm held its breath, a celestial symphony lingering in the aftermath of Issei's transformation. The once-defeated hero now stood as a celestial force, a testament to the resilience of mortal determination against the tempest of divine turmoil.

In the wake of Issei's transformation into the boosted Dragon God of Eternity, Hera, though determined, found herself facing an overwhelming force. As she raised the Sword of Olympus to resist, the draconic energy surged towards her in an unstoppable torrent.

The Sword of Olympus clashed against the ethereal beams with defiant brilliance, but the boosted Dragon God of Eternity's power proved insurmountable. Hera's celestial form flickered against the cosmic onslaught, her divine defenses unraveling before the might of eternity.

In a fleeting moment, the draconic energy enveloped Hera, and her once-radiant figure dissipated into cosmic echoes. The celestial battleground fell silent, bearing witness to the instantaneous erasure of Hera's divine presence. Issei, now the cosmic force of the Dragon God of Eternity, stood amidst the remnants of their clash, a beacon of resurgent power against the celestial canvas. The heavens themselves seemed to hold their breath, uncertain of the implications of this newfound dominance in the wake of the once-mighty goddess's erasure.

Issei: pathetic

He snorted before making the form disappear

It took only a few seconds just to annihilate Hera

This was Issei's true form

The boosted Dragon God of eternity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 659 29
Note: This will not be a reincarnation story. Gist: This story is a what if scenario if I were in the world of Highschool DxD Note: The protagonist w...
9.5K 203 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
1.4K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...