Y/N the Creator (Alphatale Fa...

By DynamicCiocea

An Undertale fan gets reincarnated into the Alphatale Multiverse. Will they use the knowledge gathered from t... More

1: CORE!Frisk
2: The God of the Multiverse
3: Upgrades
4: The 'Bad' Sanses
5: The star Sanses
6: Gang Activities
7: Ghost Pranks
8: Y/Ntastrophe Part-1
9: Y/Ntastrophe Part-2
10: Omni
11: Brothers Reunion
12: Alphatale Reunion
13: Goodbyes
14: The King of the Multiverse
15: Training
16: Multiversal Adventures
17: Recovering
18: Power
19: The Deal
20: Rampage
21: Y/NMageddon Part-1
22: Y/NMageddon Part-2
23: Return
24: Chaos
25: Party
26: Chocoholic
27: Date?
28: New Underground
29: Unexpected arrival
30: Tournament
31: Tournament Part-2
32: Tournament Part-3
34: Relaxing
35: Mistake
36: Connection
37: Undertale
38: Christmas
39: Creation

33: Tournament Part-4

453 17 37
By DynamicCiocea

Y/N...POV_________________

Jacob immediately powered up into his Black Being form as Chara took a fighting stance.

"This will be so chaotic. Hehehe, BEGIN!" Yelled Malware as the two started the battle.

Jacob watched carefully as Chara activated a new ability.

One of her eyes turned a neon red as it started scanning the arena. She was probably using Thought Acceleration.

Jacob, not wanting to give her any more time for strategies, blitzed straight for her, but she dodged effortlessly.

He noticed this and started getting angry.

While he was away, a red aura engulfed Chara, increasing all of her physical abilities.

She ran straight for Jacob with her knife, surprising him as he blocked with his axe.

Jacob started getting pushed back as Chara summoned another knife and used her other hand to slice him.

Be barely dodged it at the last second as he jumped back, gaining distance between them.

He began summoning a lot of Wisps out of the hole in his head as he sent them towards Chara.

This caused a giant explosion as everyone waited for the dust to settle.

A figure started walking out of the dust cloud without a scratch.

Seeing this, he immediately glanced towards me as I nodded and he powered up into his Soul Harbinger form.

Chara stood before the titan as he slowly raised his trident. He slammed it down towards Chara as she made a knife, similar to Cross'.

She managed to block the blow as they started exchanging blows.

With all the upgrades and the Pure Determination that knife contains, it's not a surprise, really.

Jacob decided to test out his Wisps in this new form, so he shot a few normal Wisps towards Chara.

She tried slicing them, but once they made contact with her knife, they activated, leaving behind a giant explosion, tens of times bigger than the previous one.

Luckily, she managed to make the red aura thicker just before the explosion occurred.

"I-It tickles?" Said Chara as everyone stared at her dumbfounded. They quickly shot their gazes at me as I looked away.

"How?" Asked William as I scratched my chin.

"Well, an incident may have happened in her AU where she almost fell into the Core, so I made sure to make her immune to, well........ everything I'm immune towards." I explained as he stared at me, noticing I was leaving something out.

"And what about the red aura?" He asked as I sighed, lifting my hand up into the air.

"Guilty. Fine...... that aura is in a way like Ares' transformation. It's measured by percentages and it's currently at 60%." I explained as Malware started laughing in the distance.

"Look, you're all gonna have to go all out now, if you wanna stand a chance against her. Well, most of you." I said as they focused back to the battle, because of Jacob's unholy scream, which Chara was immune towards.

He fired his biggest Wisp up to date.

"A Giga!Wisp" I said as I saw Chara panicking.

She didn't know what to do, so she shielded her head with her hands and closed her eyes as she waited for the attack to hit....... but it never did.

Nobody said a word as they stared at the scene unfolding right before their eyes.

A strange black barrier with red runes appeared around Chara as Jacob's attack was swallowed up by it.

Next second, Chara felt a big surge in her powers as a Giga!Wisp shot out of her hand.

Everyone turned towards me, expecting an explanation.

"Phew, that attack almost killed her. That's The Shield of Nihility." I said as Error took a quick glance towards the barrier.

"Nihility? As in nothingness?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yup. That's her most powerful defensive ability. Anything you throw at it adds to the user's power." I explained as William stared at me questioningly.

"How do you even defeat such a barrier?" He asked as I grinned.

"You shatter it." I said as I looked back to the battle.

Jacob was staring dumbfounded at his now absorbed attack.

Chara's barrier slowly started to vanish as she shot the Giga!Wisp towards Jacob.

He looked towards me for confirmation again as I nodded my head and he grinned.

The whole dimension started shaking as Jacob's body was engulfed by purple flames and a loud laughter could be heard across the entire Sub-Space.

This transformation shot out flames in all directions, engulfing Chara and the Giga!Wisp instantly.

Next moment, she appeared next to me, shocked.

"W-What was that?" She asked confused as I sighed and crossed my arms.

"That's Jacob's Peak. Hell!Seeker." I explained as everyone still had their eyes glued to the black skeleton, covered in purple flames.

"That was so rad, mah skelebro. He won tha fight by transformin." Said Fresh, who was annoying Dust and Killer, with his glasses turning to 'RA D'.

"B-But that power. Even in J404!B, I whouldn't stand a chance. Whould we have had to fight that thing in the future, if you hadn't shown up?" Asked William, terrified.

Seeing him in such a state......

"William. Did you really think Jacob's the only one who got such a transformation? You haven't reached your Peak yet." I said as he everyone stared at me.

"I haven't?" He asked as I nodded and sighed.

"You'll see soon enough. After all, you're next up." I said and turned towards Chara.

"Good job. You reached the semi-finals in a battle of Gods." I said, patting her head and she smiled as she was tackled into a hug by her brother.

Jacob, back in his normal form, appeared near us, trying to keep his balance from suddenly going back to his base.

"Jacob wins this one. And that bastard's probably gonna fight him in the finals...... Dammit, why do all Malwares beside me get to fight such strong oponents?!" Yelled the angry Malware, already knowing who's gonna be fighting in the finals.

"Stop whining! You got to fight M!404. And you can always just create some strong foes in the Sub-Space!" I said as he appeared next to me and tried to punch me in the face, but his smoke hand went straight through me.

"SHUT UP! You don't know how it feels! I'm stuck here fighting some weak copies, while other Malwares are probably fighting some really strong opponents right now!" He shouted in my face as I pushed him away.

"Fine, I'll think of something to cure your boredom." I said as he grinned, satisfied with the answer, and teleported back to CORE.

"Okay! For the last round of the semi-finals, we have a battle of power versus speed? William vs Ares!" He announced as the two got teleported into the arena and Ares immediately powered up.

"40%!" He yelled as lightning started covering his arm.

William transformed into his B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. form and took a fighting stance as they waited for Malware.

"BEGIN!" Declared Malware as Ares disappeared from William's vision.

In an instant, he appeared behind William and kicked him in the back, sending him flying into the barrier.

A bit angry, he got up and rushed towards Ares, kicking him straight in the gut, sending him flying this time.

Ares then got up and used his lightning.

"Burn! ZEUS THUNDERBOLT!" He yelled as the attack blitzed towards William.

Surprised by this, he started shooting a lot of God Rays from his wings, which eventually connected into a giant God Ray, that canceled Ares' attack.

Angered by this, Ares went straight to 60% as he started sweating.

Suddenly, a gigantic portal opened up above the arena. Good thing It's still the same size from Adam's battle.

Next second, a big skeleton dragon with five golden eyes slammed into the arena as everyone stared at the new creature surprised, even Ares.

Two beings however, were glaring with so much bloodlust, I had to put a barrier around most people present.

"Malwares, calm yourselves!" I demanded as they just ignored me and my Malware, who had a physical form started heading towards the arena.

I got up and teleported near the black blob of smoke, trapping it in my grip.

"LET ME GO! I'LL KILL THAT BASTARD RIGHT HERE AND NOW!" He yelled, trying to escape by grasp as I sighed.

"Malware, be reasonable here. He's not even your Islothorn. You're from a whole different Eden Orb, remember?" I said as he started to calm down a bit.

"So what if he's not my Islothorn?! He's still a version of that abomination!" He yelled as I thought for a bit.

"You were complaining about being bored, right? If you wait here and don't cause a disaster, I'll make a clone of him and you'll have your fun later, but just for one death. Once he dies, it's over. Deal?" I asked, extending my hand as blue flames engulfed it.

He stared at it for a bit until he nodded and created a smoke hand before taking the deal.

Smiling, I looked back to the others only to notice William's Malware in control of his body. He was in his J404!B form, staring dead into Islothorn's eyes.

Sighing, I teleported back to my seat as everyone turned towards me.

"That's Islothorn, right? Will's Malware went crazy all of a sudden." Asked Adam as I nodded.

"Well, Islothorn is a Malware's mortal enemy." I said sighing, as I looked back to the fight.

"You actually showed up?" Asked Ares as the skeleton dragon grinned, still staring at the Malware, in front of him.

"Of course. Let's do this, son. You should be able to use my full power now, right?" Asked Islothorn as Ares nodded and unleashed all his power.

"100%" Yelled Ares in a battle cry as his body turned into pure golden lightning.

Next second, both him and Islothorn disappeared from everyone's vision. They reappeared next to Malware, one on each side.

Islothors slammed his bonely claw into him as Ares punched him right in the side.

This unleashed a shockwave so powerful, it disintegrated most of the ground and they dropped into a big hole.

Shocked, Malware was struggling to stand as black blood was coming out of his mouth.

He had blocked both blows with one hand each. His arms were now completely shattered, but he quickly regenerated them with the Mainframe's help.

"AHAHAHAHA! YES! FINALLY, I GET MY REVENGE!" He yelled grinning, as he suddenly let out a battle cry.

The dimension shook a bit as Malware grew a lot stronger.

"What just happened?" Asked Adam as I stared at the scene shocked.

"This.... How did I not notice this? It seemes that because of the upgrades I did to you all, William's body can now contain Malware's full power. And he just went all out." I explained as I reinforced the ground.

Islothorn and Ares went for another combined attack, but suddenly, they stopped in place just before they could reach Malware.

He grinned and punched both of them as Islothorn went flying straight into the barrier and Ares just stood there unfased, since Malware's hand went straight through his lightning body.

Then, black tar engulfed Malware's hand as he went for another punch. This time he succeeded as Ares went flying into the barrier too.

"Why did they suddenly stop?" Asked Chara as I grinned.

"Now that Malware has full control of his abilities and the Mainframe's full power, his Time and Space Manipulation, that comes with this form, was upgraided tremendously." I explained as my Malware started showing off infront of CORE, which made me smile.

Back to the fight, Malware instantly appeared before Islothorn and Ares. He used Time Manipulation to keep them in place.

He extended his hand towards them and was about to use some upgraded version of the God Ray, when Islothorn's finger began to move.

Seeing this, Malware reappeared at a big distance from them. He managed to dodge Islothorn's claw swing at full power, which managed to damage the reinforced ground.

Islothorn began to get up as Ares followed him.

"Yea, figures. You'd have to be Godverse level to keep such strong beings stuck in time like that. Well, maybe Godverse is a bit too much." I murmured to myself as Chara stared at me confused, but decided to let it go.

"Son, let's do this. One last attack! Together!" Said Islothorn as Ares nodded and grinned.

"Of course!" Said Ares as he stood underneath Islothorn with his hands held out as he focused all his energy into one final attack.

Islothorn opened his skeletal mouth as he started focusing energy into the attack too.

Once Malware noticed this, he decided to go all out too, so he began pouring all of his power into this last attack.

"This is my it! It's been a while since I last used it. And now it's stroner! My strongest attack! Wipe out everything in your Path, VOID TROJAN!" He yelled as a beam of pure black energy shot out of his hands and wings, shattering the reinforced ground in an instant.

I could feel my Malware's nostalgia as he stared towards the attack with a smile.

"Our full power into one combined attack!" Said Islothorn as they finished charging up the attack.

"DIVINE RAJIN!" Yelled both Islothorn and Ares at the same time as a white and golden lightning beam shot towards Malware's attack.

The impact of the attacks pulverised the reinforced ground as the beams started fighting to overpower each other.

Islothorn and Ares' beam managed to put up a fight, but in the end, it got overpowered and Ares appeared next to us as I sent Islothorn back to the Transvoid.

"You put up a pretty good fight." I said as he sighed and sat down.

"Yeah, thanks." He said as Delios gave him a fist bump and Islothorn spoke to him.

"I'm proud of you, son. We may not have defeated Malware today, but we were very close." Said Islothorn in Ares' mind, which made him smile.

Soon after William appeared next to us too, in his base form as someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around and saw......

"Bill? How'd you get in here?" I asked as he grinned and Error sighed.

"Great. It's him....." Said Error as Bill chuckled.

"Well, how could I not be here? This is the final round and I wanna withness it in person. As for how I got in here. You have some of my code stored inside you. As soon as you entered this Eden Orb, I noticed its presence." He explained as I nodded and sighed.

"Yeah, that ability of your helped me a lot. Making deals is much easier now, so thanks." I said as he grinned and started floating in the air above William, annoying him with his cane.

"Wait, how'd you even know this tournament was taking place?" Asked William as he pointed towards CORE.

"She's been broadcasting the tournament to the Omega Timeline this whole time." He explained as I nodded and William sighed.

"Well, now that you're here, let's give the audience some music, shall we?" I asked as I created a piano and Bill quickly rushed over to it.

I gave him some memories from my past life and he grinned.

"Damn. These are such good themes!" He said, grinning.

"Of course they are. Toby only made Masterpieces, after all." I said, muttering the last part to myself as Malware spoke up.

"Now that that's settled, let's begin the final round. William vs Jacob!" Announced Malware as the two brothers were teleported into the arena.

Jacob powered up to Soul Harbinger, engulfing the arena in purple flames.

William powered up to J404!B, but his Malware didn't take control.

"He's letting you fight this one?" Asked Jacob grinning as William started at the transformation confused.

"This is your fight. I'll let you have this one. But this is a one time thing, don't forget that!" Said his Malware as William grinned and took a fighting stance.

"GOD vs DESTROYER! Let the final battle BEGIN!" Declared Malware as Bill started playing a theme I'm very familiar with.

The reluctant but frantic Bergentrückung.

William rushed at the giant Jacob as he dodged a flaming purple trident, that was heading straight for his spine.

Seeing how close William was getting to him, he summoned a few dozens Giga!Wisps and sent them straight for him.

William started shooting them down with his God Rays, that were coming out of his wings, but eventually one got to him and sent him pummeling to the ground.

Just one of those had the power of the Big Bang, so it wasn't really a surprise.

William quickly got up and teleported high up into the air. He summoned billions of Dark Blasters and held a hand out.

Grinning, he shot them all at once in a giant beam of light as Jacob tried blocking with his trident, but he eventually got pushed back.

From the impact, he fell on his back and before he managed to get up, William had his next attack already powered up.

"OMNINOVA!" He yelled as the blast went straight for Jacob, causing him to let out a battle cry.

He was getting pushed back, so he did the only thing that came to mind at the moment. Go further. Go beyond.

His body started to shrink and his skeleton turned black. Purple flames engulfed his whole body as all the flames around the arena started to intensify.

Hell!Seeker had been activated.

William started struggling to even stand as his whole body caught on fire.

Remembering the talk I had with him a few days ago, I decided it was time.

I stood up and took a deep breath.

"WILLIAM! REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT COSMIC ESSENCE WITHIN YOU AND MALWARE!" I Shouted as my voice could be heard through the entire Sub-Space.

"EMBRACE IT! ACKNOWLEDGE IT AND BECOME ONE WITH IT! ACHIEVE A NEW PLANE OF EXISTENCE AND BECOME A TRUE GOD! DO IT WILLIAM!" I yelled as he closed his eyes and focused.

A bright light shone through the entire dimension and I had to reinforce it, in order for it not to crumble into nothingness.

By now, Bill stopped playing the piano, since he was staring in awe at the fight. I gave him another song to play and he nodded.

From the light emerged William, but he wasn't the same.

Bill started playing a more holy battle music as Adam glanced towards me.

"Y-Y/N, is this it? Is this Will's true power?" He asked as I nodded and grinned.

"Yes, he's become one with Malware and the Cosmic Essence. He can rival the top beings of the Edensphere now. So if I'm somehow not around, this Eden Orb will be safe." I said as I stared at the True God of the Multiverse.

"This was the whole point of the tournament, wasn't it?" Asked Chara with a smirk as I smiled.

"Maybe...... And don't worry. He'll be able to go back to being himself, once to fight is over." I said reassuring Adam.

"By the way, what exactly is this Cosmic Essence?" Asked Chara as I thought for a bit.

"Well, think of it as the power of Gods. It's the most powerful energy source and only True Gods can feel it. Using it and becoming one with it are just on a whole other level." I explained as she nodded.

Back to the fight, William was now a white silhouette with ocasional blue lines pulsating across his body.

A vortex of blue energy was gathered at his eye as he stared at his hand, embracing his newfound power.

He looked towards Jacob, who was admiring his brother's new transformation.

Faster than even I could see, William appeared before Jacob and stared at him.

His body started vibrating as clones started coming out of him.

"Ah, Cosmic Avatars. Each one of those is as powerful as he is. He can also make them infinitely." I said as everyone stared dumbfounded.

Then, before I could notice what was happening, the whole arena was filled with billions of avatars. They all started powering up their attacks as Jacob quickly used his most powerful attack too.

"HELL!WISPS!" Yelled Jacob as billions of Hell!Wisps came out of his head and headed straight for the avatars.

"Divine Trojan." Said the avatars in union as billions of pure light beams shot out of their hands and engulfed the entire arena, killing Jacob and a few of themselves in the process.

The barrier almost shattered, but I poured my full power into it, causing it to recover itself and continue taking on the attack.

Next second, Jacob appeared next to us, struggling not to fall unconscious.

"W-What?" He asked confused as Ares helped him stand.

"That's his true potential. His full power. His Peak." I said as we stared at the diving figure, who had absorbed all the avatars.

Snapping my fingers, I turned him back to normal and teleported next to him.

He was about to fall down, but I caught him and raised his fist into the air.

"THE WINNER OF THE TOURNAMENT IS WILLIAM!" I declared as the others started cheering and I teleported us back.

Adam quickly hugged his brother and Alpha!Chara came from behind him and gave William a quick kiss as he turned to me.

"So, what did I win?" Asked William as I grinned.

CORE and Bill approached us as Malware appeared next to me.

"Your reward?....... Alphatale." I said as everyone stared at me shocked until William spoke up.

"I told you already. We don't want a copy from another Eden Orb." He said angrily as I shook my head.

"No, you misunderstood. I'm talking about your Alphatale." I said as they stared at me, waiting for me to continue.

"You see, some things happened a bit differently in this Eden Orb than in the original, even before I arrived. The others were supposed to be in that lab, deep within the Mainframe, where KM freed Delios, Quenia, Frisk and Chara. But I could only sense them, so I tought something happened to the others." I explained as I turned and pointed to Malware.

"I asked Malware to do a bit of digging around. Guess what he found? In the Core of the Mainframe, the whole AU is still intact with the others inside it." I said as they flinched.

"Aurora, Violet, the Void Empress, Alpha!Muffet........ Alpha!Spamton and Alpha!Jevil. Even Grillby and Gerson! Oh and I found your Alphys, or I guess Marcy, as you call her, in a whole other Eden Orb. Still have no idea how she got there. Everyone else too. The AU has been recreated right before the tournament, so...... surprise!" I said as they stared at me with tears in their eyes.

I was suddenly tackled into a group hug as the brothers started crying. Even KM joined in. He was probably feeling the same emotions as William right now.

"Thank you." Said William as I smiled and snapped my fingers teleporting everyone to Alphatale.

The Star and 'bad' Sanses stared in awe at how similar everything looked.

"So, this is the first AU." Said Error as I nodded and looked towards the Alphatale Family.

We were currently in Snowdin, so Adam immediately rushed into Grillby's.

Grillby stared in awe at Adam as he slowly walked towards him.

"A-A-Adam?" The blue fire monster asked as Adam nodded his head and leaped into Grillby's embrace.

Some footsteps could be heard in the background as Kasai, Grillby's daughter, appeared from the back room.

The pink fire elemental stared crying as she tuckled Adam to the ground.

Seeing this, the others rushed through the underground too.

Bill, Fresh, The Star Sanses and the 'bad' Sanses decided to take their leave.

Quenya went to see Gerson and Marcy, Delios went straight to the MTT Resort to see Aurora, he'll probably stop by Gerson's though, and Ares, Jacob and Delios went to see the Void Empress.

"The Tournament was very entertaining. Also, thanks for allowing me to broadcast it to the Omega Timeline. Everyone has been kinda down lately, so a new topic to gossip about should help." Said CORE as I nodded.

"Your welcome. After the whole Edenshpere reveal, I tought they needed to know we can protect ourselves." I said as she nodded and smiled. She soon took her leave too.

William, KM, Alpha!Chara and Alpha!Frisk just remained there, staring at their home.

"Is this really real?" Asked William as I smiled and patted him on the back.

"Yes. And you don't have to worry about the Astral Mother anymore. I also took care of the fusion between the Astral Mother and the Void Empress, The Defiled Witch." I said as he finally seemed to accept what happened.

A wide smile appeared on his face as he touched the snow and laughed.

"It's finally over. My mission. ALPHATALE IS BACK!" He declared as the whole Multiverse heard his last sentence.

Chara hugged me and Alpha!Chara hugged William. Adam was still having his moment with Grillby's daughter, but he couldn't even be mad at him this time. Grillby was too happy, Adam was back.

"We'll leave you to your reunions for now." I said and created a Wormhole as I heard William shouting.

"Thank You!" He said as I waved at him.

"Your welcome." I said as I walked through the Wormhole with Chara and Azzy.

Once back in StoryShift #532, I immediately collapsed onto the couch.

"That barrier really took a lot out of me." I said as Chara chuckled and Azzy went to the kitchen to make some cookies.

"They're finally happy." Said Chara as we cuddled on the couch.

"Yea. It's finally over." I said as I fell asleep from exhaustion.

'I just hope no more threats will arrive in the future.' I tought as my mind drifted off.

——————————————————————

Words: 4440

A/N: Hello everyone.

Phew, the Tournament is finally over and Alphatale's back. =)

Also, I decided to reread all the chapters of Alphatale. Probably should have done this a long time ago, but I managed to get the chapters done with the Wikis and what I remembered up until now.

Longest chapter up to date!

I hope you liked the chapter. See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 349 33
With Nightmare coming to terms back to his original form he still struggles to fit in as the prince of darkness, however in the shadows many follower...
84.7K 2.9K 39
|UNDER EDITING| Killer was loyal to stay within Nightmare's team, little to no emotion with no worries, until he stumbled across a beautiful alternat...
9.5K 298 18
Bill is a giddy, excitable skeleton on the outside. But, behind that façade is a normal skeleton that has too much to hide. When Nightmare calls for...
63.6K 3.8K 41
Starts with Nightmare being a starter king and founding his teammates; Dust, Error, Horror, Killer and Cross. Nightmare promised them a better life t...