The Singing Gliching Hero (a...

By ZW-7567

After the raid on The Shie Hassaikai, Izuku gets an invitation by Melissa to return to I-island to participat... More

bio
chapter 1: the nerd can sing!
chapter 2: the decovery
chapter 3: you knew!
chapter 4: Meeting in the gym
chapter 5: fangirls and glitching
chapter 6: Mirko's declaration
chapter 7: Izuku's dark past
chapter 8: talk with Nezu
chapter 10: more songs
chapter 11: the antagonist
chapter 12: the tournament begins
chapter 13: Izuku vs. Mirko
chapter 14: times run out
chapter 15: Always

chapter 9: day at the beach

1.1K 21 11
By ZW-7567

"Alright, that's enough for today Young midoriya!" Toshinori says, Izuku has just finished fighting a sentinel robot programmed to try to imitate Mirko's fighting style and needless to say at first it didn't go to well, but after a few hours of getting beat to the ground, Izuku had finnaly archived some success.

"Good work today Young midoriya, now it's highly unlikely you'll face Mirko in the first event, so if you win tommrow will keep training you on how to beat her, Mirko is the highest ranking heroine for a reason." All might says.

"Right!" Izuku says smiling as all might returns it.

"Young midoriya, I know I told you this once just before the sports festival, but this time I know you can do it now that you have more control over OFA, I want you to tell everyone in that stadium that you are here!" All might says smiling.

"I won't let you down!, oh!, I need to go get ready to take Eri to the beach!, Melissa should be back by now as well!, see you later All might!" Izuku says leaving.

Toshinori smiles, Izuku really is the right person to take his place and he will make sure that Midoriya survives this situation to become the next symbol, besides should Tomura shigaraki and the league of villains free All for one...

All might quickly shacks away that thought, as he heads back to the house to wake up David so they can get started building the machine to recharge Izuku's molecules.

Later...

All might arrives to see David already working putting together different parts.

"Sleep well?" Toshinori ask smiling.

"Yeah, feel a lot better now, however toshi can you run to the store and pick me up these parts, everything we need is on this list, they shouldn't be to hard to fin..."

Suddenly Izuku's charge Metter turns red and starts beeping showing that his energy is now at 50%!

"Oh no!!"

"What is it?!" Toshinori yells.

"Midoriya is having another malfunction, and his cells are getting worse by the minute, Toshi you have to hurry!, these parts are crucial for saving Izuku's life, nothing can go wrong!" He says as All might nods before leaving while texting nezu updating him on Izuku's glitches.

At the beach...

Izuku, Melissa, Eri and Inko arrive at the beach with Izuku taking off his shirt to reveal his vary muscular body making Melissa and all the other girls around them drool and blush over him.

"Come on Eri, let's go get you changed into your bathing suit." Inko says.

"Okay grandma." Eri says smiling taking her hand, as they go to the changing rooms.

Izuku turns only to see Melissa in nothing but a blue bikini.

"So um...,how do I look?" Melissa ask blushing.

"Y-you l-look vary b-beautaful Melissa!!" Izuku stutters blushing up a storm.

"Thanks you also look vary handsome." She says looking at his muscles and blushing.

"T-thank you!" He says making her giggle as she lays down on her stomach.

"Deku..., do you mind putting some lotion on my back?" She ask with a red face.

"S-sure!" Izuku says as Melissa unclips her top as Izuku starts putting the sun screen on her back slowly rubbing his hand, making her moan slightly and even drool a little from how good it feels as Izuku finishs clipping her top back together as she sets up.

"Thanks deku." She says smiling.

"N-no problem..." Izuku says.

"Holy wow I just rubbed a girls back!' He yells internally.

"Daddy!, Mommy!" The two turn to see Eri running to them dressed in a little bathing suit with a hat on her head as Izuku picks her up.

"Hey snowball you ready to have some fun?" Izuku ask.

"Mmhm!" She says smiling.

"Alright why don't you and mommy go make a sand castle, I've to go use the bathroom real quick, then will go in the water okay." He says putting her down.

"Okay daddy!" She says as Melissa takes her hand leading her to a good spot to build a sand castle.

As the two get started eri starts talking to Melissa.

"Mommy do you love Daddy?" Eri ask

Melissa blushes but then smiles.

"Yes..., I do Eri, he's my hero."

"Really?, daddy is my hero too!, he saved me from the bad men." Eri says

Melissa frowns, deku had told her everything about how he found her and how some evil villain was using her body to make bullets that could erase quirks and how together he and his friend Mirio saved her.

Melissa then gently kisses her head, if she is becoming Eri's mom, she will protect her with her life, but then it hits her...

'Deku, uncle might and Ms. Inko will be leaving after the tournament and I won't get to see them again for a while inless... i go with them!' She thinks pounding on the idea for a moment when suddenly a few girls run past them.

"It's him!, the cute singer!, he's here!"

"Come on maybe we can get his number!" They yell heading towards the restrooms.

Melissa's eyes twitch only thinking one thing...

'Those bitches are trying to steal my Deku!!" She yells internally before looking back to Eri.

"Eri, sweetheart why don't you go play with Grandma for a bit, Mommy needs to go make sure those girls don't do anything to your daddy." She says with closed eyes and a smile.

"Okay mommy!" She says running where inko is sun bathing but then notices a woman with the same bunny ears from yesterday...

With Izuku...

After finishing his business, Izuku is about to head back to the others as he notices several several people mostly wemon staring at him with blushes on their faces as they talk about him.

"Isn't that the cute boy from U.A that can sing?, he's so hot!"

"He has such an amazing voice, you think he's single?"

"I like a man who can sing, not to mention those muscles..." one of them says.

Izuku keeps walking but with a heavy blush on his face only for three girls to approach him.

"Hey!, it's you!, your the boy from yesterday!" One says.

"Can you sing us a song?" One ask excited

"I-i U-uh, sorry I d-don't think I s-should, I have to back to m-my daughter." He says stuttering.

"Oh a daughter?, how old is she?" One ask interested.

"S-she's six years old n-now, she's adopted but I-i consider her a-as my own daughter." Izuku says trying to back away.

"Oh?, she must be adorable, so..., you got a girlfriend greenie?" One with an ice cream cone ask.

"I-i grr ragh!" Izuku yells as his eyes start glowing green as he looks at the three girls before he grabs the girls ice cream cone and puts it on her hair.

"UHH!, my hair!, it's everywhere!" She yells trying to get it out.

"HAHAHAHA!" Izuku laughs

Melissa runs towards restrooms only to find Deku running away from three angry girls, one with what looks like ice cream in her hair.

"AHAHAHA!!" Izuku keeps laughing as he runs away, Melissa immediately noticing his glowing eyes as they stop glowing, Izuku holds his head in pain.

"Ow!, ugh what?" He ask only to see the three girls approaching.

"We just wanted you to sing, that was the rudest thing I've ever seen!" One says.

"I-i'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" Izuku yells only for Melissa to take his hand and run as the three girls chase after them.

"Melissa!" Deku yells as the keep running until they think their gone.

"I-i think we lost them, deku what happened?, why were those three girls so mad at you?" Melissa ask.

"I was on my way back to you guys when those girls approached me, they wanted me to sing, but I didn't want a repeat of yesterday so I tried to refuse, the next thing I knew you were holding my hand and we we're running away from them." Izuku says.

"I think you might have actually put that girls ice cream in her hair..." Melissa says sweatdropping.

Izuku was shocked and even disgusted with himself, what's going on?, why is he having these brackdowns?

"Well, come on let's get back, Eri is waiting with your mom." Melissa says.

Yes!, right!" Izuku says.

"Izuku...?" Melissa ask.

"Yeah?" He suddenly feels a pair of lips on his lift cheek.

Melissa blushes looking away embarrassed as Izuku feels like he's about to pass out.

"W-we better get back." She says blushing with Izuku nodding as the two make their way back until they eventually find Inko sun bathing.

"Oh where have you two been?, and where's Eri?" Inko ask growing concerned.

"W-what do you mean?, I told her to come to you!" Melissa says beginning to panic.

"No, I haven't seen her!" Inko yells now in full panic mode as Izuku begins frantically looking around for and then.

"Hi Daddy!"

The three turn with Izuku's face Going red, his noise bleeding to see Mirko wearing a white bikini with gold striping, holding Eri in her arms.

"I take it this little girl belongs to you?" She ask manly looking at Izuku.

Izuku snaps out of his trance as he takes eri from the rabbit heroine.

"Y-yes Mirko, th-thank you." Izuku says while trying to not look at her huge chest and massive thighs...

"Eri what were you thinking!, running off like that!" Inko says.

Eri looks down feeling guilty tears forming in her eyes.

"I-im sorry, I just wanted to talk to Ms, Bunny lady." Eri says crying.

Izuku sighs bedding down and picking her up, kissing her horn.

"It's okay snowball, we're not mad, just ask mom next time, okay?" Izuku says smiling.

"Okay daddy." She says smiling again.

Mirko can't help but smile at the sight, she must say dispite him making her spell her drink the other day, Midoriya seems like a good father.

"Thanks again Ms. Mirko, we appreciate it." Izuku says

"Yeah, yeah don't mention it, she is quite adorable." She says while gently rubbing Eri's head.

"Hey, u-um sorry about yesterday..., it really was an accident and I hope I can make it up to you somehow." Izuku says.

Mirko smiles, most guys wouldn't even apologize, but this green haired broccoli head just did.

Maybe, she has found the one for her, she can't be sure yet, because she wants to see how he fights first, but if Midoriya can actually fight and keep up with her, even if he loses, she will have found her self a boyfriend...

"Yeah, don't worry about it, but that doesn't mean I'm still gonna go easy on you in the tournament!, you better be ready for the fight of your life!, Because I'm gonna brack all the bones in your Body, heal you, then brack them again!" She says with a mad smile before leaving, Izuku getting a perfect view of her ass making him blush again only to notice Melissa glaring at her in jealousy.

"Bye Ms. Bunny lady!" Eri yells.

Mirko blushes from the nickname finding Eri to be absolutely adorable as one of the guys looking at her ass hears it as well.

"Ms Bunny lady thats kinda fu-"

"LUNA ARC!!" She yells delivering a powerful front-facing axe kick on the guys face sending him flying back and probably with a swollen black eye.

'Only that little girl can call me that...' She says pissed.

(Next chapter will have a song I promise!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 85 6
During the raid against Shie Hassaikai the heroes find me in suspended animation. I am Izuku Shimura. I take them all down and finally free myself an...
18.9K 137 8
izuku midoriya who had just witness his mother die only to be knocked out and beaten by his friends to near death as he unlocks a new power powers of...
35.5K 777 14
There she was, sitting on a bench while the sun faded into the distance. Nejire Hado, top three student at U.A high, amazing at what ever she did and...
44.6K 1.3K 64
After being abandoned by his mother for being quirkless, four year old Izuku midoriya is found by an elite military officer who trains him to be an e...