Anything But Royalty.

By _Iamblackgold

Royalty isn't your average teen. She doesn't have much money, She lives in a home with a addict as a mom, She... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 39

475 34 5
By _Iamblackgold

                                    Royalty Wilson ~Royalty

It's now sunday afternoon and time for Ayden and I to go our separate ways. I'm currently in the process of packing the bag I brought with me.

Ayden sat at the edge of the bed quietly just watching me, it's as if he wanted to say something but couldn't figure out how.

I don't bother questioning it just went into the bathroom to retrieve the toiletries that was left there before returning to the room to stuff them into my bag.

"Why you so quiet Brat?"

I looked up to see that he was once again looking at me.

I shrugged my shoulders mumbling a response.

"I don't know, not much to say I guess" I looked away zipping up the bag refusing to make eye contact.

In all honesty i'm just trying to keep myself from crying all over again because I promised Ayden I wouldn't.

I don't need him feeling bad or anything like that on my behalf when he goes back to his cell.

"That's not the whole truth but i'll let it go" he said still boring holes into me with his eyes.

A few seconds later he spoke up again.

"Your birthday is next month , what're your plans?"
I looked over at him furrowing my brows in confusion.

"Brat there's no way you forgot your own birthday" He said reading my facial expression.

In all honesty I actually did, I usually don't do much celebrating of my birthday plus i've been so busy since starting school and keeping his businesses intact it just sort of slipped mind.

"I did actually but I didn't plan to do anything for it anyway so I guess it doesn't really matter much"

"Why don't you want to do anything for it?" he asked with this slightly confused look on his face.

"It's just another regular day really, i haven't really celebrated my birthday since the passing of my dad" I said a bit nonchalant.

I thought about it for a little then spoke again.

"That's what I might do, go visit my dad"

"That's sweet" he said with a slight nod.

Just then there was a knock on the cabin's door and instantly I began to pout without even meaning to.

Ayden chuckled getting up from his spot pecking my lips.

"Fix your face Brat" he said before walking away to answer the door.

I peeked my head out to see a officer standing at the door which means it was time for us to leave.

I looked around making sure I packed everything before slanging the bag over my shoulder. I walked out into the kitchen area and grabbed the bag of groceries that weren't used before making my way to the front door.

Ayden grabbed the bags from me and we proceeded out the door following the officer back to the van that would escort us back to the Prison.

We sat in the back so that other people would be able to take the front seats without having to squeeze past us.

After about 5 minutes or so the van was loaded up and we were leaving the cabin grounds and on the road back to the prison.

Not much was said during this time.

I was sitting next to Ayden with my head rested against his shoulder and his arm was wrapped around me. He placed a few small kisses on my forehead then turned to look out the window.

I took this time to take a short nap. We'd been awake since about 4am because Ayden woke up wanting to be nasty. We went at it for a few hours taking short breaks between.

After we got through with that we ended up taking a shower together before I went and made breakfast.

About a little over an half a hour later we were pulling up to the prison grounds and pulling into the little garage.

I guess I began pouting without even realizing it because Ayden flicked my bottom lip telling me to fix my face.

We unloaded from the vehicle with everyone else and made our way to the front of the building where Ayden and I would depart.

He pulled me in for a hug pecking my lips a few times before giving me a deeper kiss.

A few seconds in and a guard was telling us to break it up.

"I love you Brat, give baby doll a kiss for me" He said placing a small kiss on my forehead before letting me go.

"I love you too baby and of course I will" I said with a small smile.

"I'll call you a little later when I know that you guys have made it home, stay safe okay"

I nodded yes replying with a simple "I will" then we went our separate ways.

He went off to get searched before he could actually enter the prison and I made my way out the door with the duffel over my shoulder and the bag of leftover groceries in my hand.

When I made it back outside Will was parked out front waiting for me, when he seen me approaching he stepped out of the car grabbing the bags before opening the door for me.

I said hey and thank you before sliding into the seat and closing the door behind myself.

I took this time to check my emails I had 2 from my school and one from the P.I.

The school emails were just test results from the week prior.

I opened the email from the P.I and it was information on Allat's new headquarters he also found 2 new salons she opened.

I took a screenshot of the Email and sent it over to Dev and Caleb and we came to the agreement that we'd get together for a meeting later on this week.

"Where to Ms. Royalty?" Will asked looking at me in the rear view mirror as we made our way off the prison grounds.

"To Ms.Helena's,thanks" I said before looking back down at my phone.

Nothing else was said for the remainder of the car ride, all was heard was the car's engine and the music playing lowly from the car's radio.

As I was going through my phone I see a message from Deja asking did I wanna go on a Nail date with her tomorrow.

I said yes even though my nails didn't really need to be redone but I know she just needs the support at the moment she's been going through a lot.

About 10 minutes later we were pulling up to Ms.Helena's. Will parked behind Frantz's car which was parked across from the house then stepped out to open my door.

I stepped out saying thank you before giving Frantz a small wave to which he responded with a nod and a small smile.

I walked across the street and up the driveway then stopped at the door to ring the doorbell a few seconds went by before it swung open revealing Ms. Helena with this big bright smile on her face.

"He baby how are you?" she asked, pulling me into a warm hug before stepping aside so I'd be able to enter.

We walked into the kitchen and I took a seat at the island before answering her.

"I'm doing okay ma, how are you?" I asked back watch in as she seasoned some meat.

"I'm doing good, I missed you girl seems like I haven't seen you in forever even though it's only been a few days"

Just then I heard little footsteps running into the kitchen.

It was Treasure and not far behind was Jr.

When they both saw me they ran over hugging my legs then Treasure began reaching for me to pick her up.

I picked her up kissing her cheek before I spoke.

"I missed you guys too, but I really enjoyed the time i had with Ayden as well" I said causing her to smile big at me once again.

I placed Treasure down so she'd go back to playing with Jr.

"Well I'm glad you guys got to spend some time together, I know you guys must miss each other very much" she said again

I nodded with a small smile before I spoke.

"He really misses the rest of the family as well, even though he talks to almost everyone everyday it's not the same as being able to be around everyone you know"

"Yea I know, that's my only boy I've been trying to stay strong for him but seeing him in this position really does break my heart" I gave a small nod as if to say i understand.

We talked for a bit more before I told her I'd be back. I then made my way up to Mya's room.

She was in there laid up with Kyra watching some anime, I believe the name of it was Hunter x Hunter or something of the soft.

When she saw me she smiled big before jumping up to give me a hug.

I hugged her back waving to Kyra at the same time.

"If it's another neice we'll name her Mya if it's a boy we'll name him Royal or Adonis" She said leaning back and rubbing my belly causing me to push her away.

"Girl back up, ain't no babies coming out of this cooca right now, we got other shit to do"I said making them both giggle.

I leaned against the doorframe as she crawled back into the bed taking her position next to Kyra.

"All jokes aside, how is he? Whenever we ask he always says he's good but is he really?" She asked once she was settled.

"He's doing good physically except for looking like a real caveman since he hasn't had a haircut. I think he's having a hard tome being away from everyone but you know Ayden gotta play strong for everyone else"

She nodding letting me know she understood what i mean.

"He's always so worried about our feelings and never his own. It's something I love and hate about him cause you'll never really know how he's feeling unless he actually speaks on it, he's always been that way" she said

We continued chatting it up for a bit before I went back downstairs and started helping Ms.Helena in the kitchen to finish up on dinner.

About 20 minutes before dinner was ready Neveah and her husband rolled in.

I caught her up on my weekend and vice versa she basically asked the same questions about Ayden as Ms.Helena and Mya did.

She helped me set the table then we all sat together including Mr.Charles who I found out was actually home just cooped up in his man cave.

Ms. Helena led with grace then we began eating having small conversation here and there.

After dinner I took Treasure into the guest restroom to wash her hands and give her a diaper change.

We stayed for a few more hours then it was timd to head back home.

Once we made it back to the apartment I gave her a bathe and got her dressed for bed before going to fix her a warm cup of almond milk.

I laid her down and turned on the tv for her to watch once she was situated it was my turn to have a shower.

I showered and brushed my teeth before walking back into the room to get dressed I grabbed a pair of underwear and slipped them on before slipping one of Ayden's t-shirts over my head.

I applied some deodorant but didn't bother to lotion due to laziness. 

I turned off the light in both the room and bathroom then went and laid next to Treasure.

I watched her cartoon with her for a bit and soon dozed off somewhere along the line.
————————————————————————————
Okay Hi guys so it seems your a few of you missed the last update because you all keep commenting on the chapter with the question.

I began writing the chapter before I asked the question so wattpad published it in that order. The last chapter has been posted for about a month now.

Sorry for any confusion, per usual the chapter's unedited.

-Dymond💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

CORRUPT By Paii

Fanfiction

9.8K 363 13
The Gang life is not an easy lifestyle. You are either going to end up six feet deep or behind a cage. Von grew up around that lifestyle and it chang...
Secrets By syriiana

Teen Fiction

1.2K 24 17
A young girl finds herself trapped in a life that she considers hell. She deals with this everyday of her life as she goes through the hurt,.the pain...
159K 3.3K 30
Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phillip Matthews, who was 18 at the time and...
22K 1.1K 42
16 year old Queen, had to grow up fast after she got pregnant and her baby daddy passed away. After she left her family and move miles away to start...