Baby sitter (Dayitt)

Door SHARMA3SHREYA

Day is very rich and handsome businessman and itt it is normal boy who lives with his best friend.what happen... Meer

Characters introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 πŸ”ž
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Neil and night(ch -1)
Neil and Night(ch-2)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Neil night (ch-3) πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Neil and night ( ch- 4)
author notice.
Chapter 29

Chapter12πŸ”žπŸ’¦πŸ’¦

1.3K 19 3
Door SHARMA3SHREYA

Day gets very angry when ge see that itt is making love with another girl. "ittt" Day shouted and meen and itt get startlled. Meen quickly wears her top and also close her button of her shorts. Day takes itt's wrist and takes him out of the room.

"Day.D.Day please stop.. it's hurt me."itt shouted in pain but Day didn't say a word to him. Due to force used by Day, itt's bracelet which Itt is wearing break down and falls on the ground.

Day takes him into the red room, meen also runs behind them.." k.khun Day please stop" meen said in trembling voice.

Day: get out from here.... He shouted. Meen startled a little and looks at itt pittfuly and then she leaves the room.

Day: itt, I told you already never betrayed me. Why you do this with me..Ha why you played with my feelings haaa. Day shouted and removes ring from itt's fingers and keep it on drawer.

Now I show you what are the consequences of betraying me. I will fuck you untill you didn't get out of bed for 1to 2 days.

Day shouted and teares itt's clothes with force. Now itt is compltly naked. Day pushedp him on the bed. He takes out handcuffs from the drawer and locked itt's hands with handcuffs and also covered itt's eyes.

Now Day starts kissing itt forcefully. Itt didn't open his mouth but Day bite his lips so hard that that itt opened her mouth. Then Day put his tounge into itt's mouth and now their tounges interwined.

Day passionately kiss itt. He sucks itt's lips so hard . He also bite itt's's lips.He kiss itt with force some time . Then he removes his lips and he is panting with anger.

Now he starts kissing and sucking itt's body. He snuggling itt's white neck with his nose.

"Itt , you ever liked me or not. Tell me Day asked itt.

Noo I am straight and I never liked you . Itt answerd him in trembling voice. Day gets very angry and bite his neck with such a force that blood comes out.

"Aaahhhhhhhhh" itt shouted in pain.

Then Day lick the blood and then again suck his neck. Day also bite the other side of itt's neck . Day starts biting itt's body with extreme force.

Ahhhhhhhhhh. K.hun. agghhhhhhh please forgive me.... Itt yelled loudly... But Day didn't listened itt's pleading
He continously sucking itt's upper body.

Then his one hand grabs Itt's pennies. Ahhhhhhhhh " itt groaned loudly. He starts rubbing his pennies. Then he moving his hand up and down in fast pace. When itt is about cum Day stopped.

Ahhhhhh .. itt sheivered as he doesn't cum yet . His pennies is Throbbing for release. Day stands up from the bed and from cupboard he pickup something and he returned back..

He takes sex toys,and packets of condoms. He put pin on the top of itt's pennies. "Dayyyy. Please don't do that.. I'm begging u iam sorry... Itt shouted in pain.

Day didn't bothered at all and he kissing itt's body again . He kiss and sucked his nipples. He licks his nipple till they become very hard. Then he comes down and starts sucking his belly.

He licks around the navel area with his tounge then he again starts biting his itt's body. He kept leaving marks on itt's body.

He continously jerking itt's pennies harder and harder. Itt's body starts trembling. He can't able to release..

Ahhhh Dayyy...please.. i begggg you. I can't able to cum ..... .

"It is ur punishment for betraying me ittt. Day said in anger and attacked his lips agressively. His hand still rubbing itt's pennies

Ahhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhh itt yelled in extreme pain.."spread ur legs itt...Day shouted. Itt takes deep breath and he spread his legs which are shaking ....

Day bites itt's thighs and leaves teeth mark. Then he sucks and bute on the other thighs . Ahhhhhh .ohhhh itt moaned in pain..

The pin is about to remove from the tip because itt's semens are about to come out .. in large amount.. Day noticed that he again put pin on the tip properly.

Aaaahhh iam so uncomfortable seriously..ittt groaned. Now itt is sweating heavily.

"Remember itt,this body belongs to me only me . Iam the only one who can fuck you... " Day said. Now Day removes his clothes.Day wears condom and put his pennies in itt's hole..and starts thursting.

Ahhaaaaaaaa.. don't move Dayy it hurts. Like hell ahhhhhh iam begg... Ahhhhhhhhh"... Day thurst him harder and harder. He continously thrust his sensitive spot again and again.

Day fastten his speed ..."aaahhhhh" Day moaned and bittinng itt's neck ... Ahhhhhh i.ttt Day groaned. Itt's cocock rise up ...... Day grabbed itt's pennies.. itt's body jerked up.....

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. Ahhhhhhhh" itt yelled loudly. As Day removes pin from the top and itt releases water of love .... After some thrust Day also release water of love..

Itt's face and whole body becomes red and itt is panting heavily. Day open itt's handcuff to make itt lay Down on his stomach... Then he hit itt's asss with pad till itt's both ass becomes red..

Then he starts bittinng itt's whole back and his shoulder. He also leaves bittinng marks on itt's shoulder and back. He takes itt and his back touches Day's bare chest.

They he takes vibrator and put vibrator on itt's ball . Keep vibrator speed at medium speed and he again put pin on the tip of itt's dick.

He put his pennies in itt's back hole again and starts thursting again. It's deeper and faster than before. Hmmmmmmm stttttoooooopppl..... Ahhh I a.hhh.can ittttt shouting loudly continously. Itt's throat become sore.

" Hmmmmmm...ittttt " Day moaned in his throat...." Ahhh " Day release for second time. Itt didn't cum yet. Itt wants to remove pin but Day stopped his hands .

Vibrator is still on.. Day suck itt's harden nipple. Itt winced many time as he didn't cum. His semens drops from the tip.. but it doesn't come out properly yet.

Day removes vibrator from itt's pennies and starts roaming around itt's body, his thighs area, his abdomen area and his nipple area.

"Aahhhh. Dd.....Daayy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....." Itt groaned as pin comes out from the tip with force and semens come out and it stained itt's and Day's body.

Day didn't stop vibrator yet. Itt is shaking violently. Now tear starts flowing from itt's eyes. Itt continusly beg Day to stop but Day didn't stop.

Now itt released that itt committeed biggest mistake of his life when he agreed with His bestfriend 's idea of using Day for money and also betrayed him.

"Now itt, I think you now relaized that you messed up with wrong person.,itt" Day said with smirk.

" I..... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh " itt didn't completeed his sentence as Day put vibrator in itt's hole.. Day kiss itt's lips again and bite it. Blood starts coming from itt's lips and Day can taste it.

He again spanked itt's ass . He also beats itt thighs and ass with pad. Now itt is crying.. Day again put his pennies and now he go for round 4.

He thursting and hit itt's sensitive spot again and again . He thrusting deeper and Deeper. Itt's whole body including his legs trembling violently... Itt's's whole body becomes dark pink and his face is become red.

After some thrusting itt and Day released water of love. Now Day and itt are panting heavily. Now itt is in extreme pain and also get exhausted. Day starts bittinng itt on his arms and shoulders. Now itt's body is full of marks.

Day again take itt's body. Lie him on his back. Itt is completely exhausted and he doesn't have any strength to resist any more. Itt's body is still shaking and he is crying continuously with pain.

Day put his pennis in itt 's hole and put dildo on itt's back hole. Day starts thursting deeper and deeper.DAy fasten his pace.. after some thrusts Itt and Day release water of love .

Day fucked itt brutally whole night. He use sex toys on itt. Day sucks and bites itt's whole body including his arms , shoulders and thighs.Itt cried whole night, yelled in pain and begged him to stop . Day ignored itt's screams. Itt's's lips are very red and Swalloen. At last nothing come out from itt's member.

Day didn't let itt sleep. Now itt's eyes are very red and puffy from crying. His throat is sore.. Now Day finally stopped. Itt's's whole body is still shaking violently. Day gets up and brings water in bowl and towel and starts wiping itt's body .

When Day wipes itt's body , he said.,"now. You clearly see what are the consequences of betraying me" Day said and rubs the tip of itt's cock. "Ahhhhhhh" itt jumped up..because his cock is shaking and now it is extreme sensitive.

Ahh ahhh. I. U.. understand " itt said in low and hoarse voice. "Good" Day said with smirk. Day cleaned itt's whole body. Day takes shower in bathroom and wears bathrobe and itt also wears bathrobe after Day wipes itt.

Day takes ring , and takes itt to his room. He throws itt in the Bed and locked his hand from handcuffs.

Day call someone...

*To be continued*

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1M 37.9K 65
Have you ever met a rich family? The kind from the movies. You know with the enormous house and expensive cars and the extended driveway that has a f...
111K 3.2K 18
Two best friends. One Gay and the other is straight.
41K 1.9K 12
It isn't so easy being in love with your best friend, especially when you're both apart of the biggest boyband in the world.
65.6K 2.5K 50
Getting enrolled into school after being home-schooled, Ryan meets Trey, but they don't become friends immediately. They hate each other or maybe not.