After Dark 2

By lovejeleah

A continuation of After Dark.. More

New York
Getting comfortable
Back home
Us
Thinking
Missing her
What if
Stubborn
Rollercoaster
Opportunities
Disaster
Struggles
Things change
Moving on?
Surprise
We meet again
Supportive
In town
Miami
Sugar
Missed it
Figuring it out
Wine girlies
Cravings
Need to fix
Soul tied
Moving
Movie date
Missing you
Take care
Event fun
Situationship
Insecurities

Advice

85 6 4
By lovejeleah

Leahs POV

Oh how I've missed her soft lips. I have her gloss all over mine and I don't mind. The feeling I got inside as we were kissing was incredible. She's always been my person. As she pulls away, she gets shy and places her hand on my chest, boob area but looks at my lips, and down at my chest. And it took her a few seconds til she finally looked at my eyes.

"Wow" she whispers. I smile a bit.

"I've missed those lips"

"I can tell" she giggles. I shake my head and stayed quiet as I admired her face.

"So...taking it slow.." I said.

"Mhmm"

"Alright" I said.

"It's gonna be hard but I don't want us to jump back so fast. It's emotionally unhealthy for us both"

"Yeah. You're right"

She says that then her silly self gives me one more quick kiss. Then pulls herself away and sits back on the chair and shrugs.

I smiled then stood up to put my now empty glass in the sink.

"Drinking wine with you would always ends up with something great" she tells me.

"I know. I remember." I said as I came back over to her but I was still standing.

We look at each other for a bit. Then she cuts the silence.

"I hate to say this but I'm really sleepy. I'm probably going to head back to my hotel soon to nap.

"Oh. That's fine. Would you like a ride back to your hotel?"

"If that's okay" she says.

I smile and nod my head and grabbed my keys and phone and purse. She gets up and we get ready to head down to the parking where my car is.

Once we get in the elevator, it was so quiet inside. I pressed the button and we waited to go down. Jennifer was leaning back on the handle against the wall with her arms closed and I noticed she was just staring at the ground.

"What?" I said. She looks at me right away catching her off guard.

"Nothing" she says.

"Just thinking huh?" I asked.

"A lot is on my mind" she says.

"I can imagine."

"I'm sure it's the same with you"

"Definitely. Especially after earlier" I said.

"One simple kiss and that causes you to think?"

"Yeah" I said and shrugged. She smiles and tilts her head. "Well, you kissed good if that's one of your worries" she says. I giggled.

"Oh good. Now I'll think even more" I said. She laughs too. Then the doors open and we both walked out to go to the car.

Later we got to her hotel. I was parked at the drop off lane at her luxury, boujie hotel with my hazard lights on.

"Thank you for dropping me off" she says with a cute smile. "Of course! Thanks for letting me steal you for a few hours" I said. She laughs and shakes her head and didn't say anything but continues to look at me.

"So...I guess I'll see you..when I see you.." she says.

"Yeah..slowly. Remember?"

"Yeah" she says softly.

"Let me know when you leave tomorrow. You don't need a ride to the airport?" I ask.

"I'm fine. They have a driver for me this trip"

"Wow okay. I see you" I said. She laughs.

"Bye Leah.." she says softly.

"Bye. It was nice seeing you again" I said. She then gets close to me and touches my face. Then she smiles at me and then looks down at my lips and plants her lips on mine, kissing me for a second or two. Then she pulls back.

"Same with you." She says. I didn't say anything. She just backs up and then opens her door. Then she gets out and turns to me and waves. Then she closes the door and I waited til she got in the building before leaving.

I'll never get tired of watching her walk away. Even though I hate seeing her leave.

-

Jens pov

It's been three weeks since I've seen Leah in person. I'm missing her which is so crazy. We've been texting but at a good pace. Not too much, not too little. But now that I know we're trying to work things out, I just...miss her.

But me and Leah aren't a label right now..right? Me and her are slowly working on us but obviously I don't know how this actually works. We've been flirting a little too. It's making me feel happier than I have been after we broke up just talking to her.

The only problem now is that I have Maya I'm dealing with. She's not crazy like the other girl I messed with before I met Leah. But she obviously knows Leah. Any ways, I endedup messing around again with Maya for a night last week. I don't know why. I'm not mad at her for working me up that night but I'm mad I let myself when I know I'm trying to get back with Leah basically. But I mean it's not cheating since we're not together yet. But we kissed in New York?! Ugh. I don't know. What I do know is that I ended everything with Maya after that night cause I just felt pure regret. And I never feel regret. But after that New York trip..I don't know. Maya already could tell that I'd somehow get back with Leah too ever since she found out I saw Leah that other time.

But whatever.

Leah.

She's always been such a lover.

This morning I had received some flowers that got delivered that she ordered to be sent to me. She knows I love flowers. And she put a little note.

"Surprise! Your favorite flowers to make the house smell beautiful. Hope you like them. Well I know you will lol. Have a beautiful day. Miss you - Leah R."

As I read that I smiled to myself earlier like a weirdo. I even texted her after. That corny shit made me miss her.

Anyways, let's fast forward to the next week.

Me and Tyler went out to shop for fun. Not too crazy but I just got whatever I saw that appealed me. Some basic tips, new jeans, earrings and a new leather jacket. Then of course we stopped by to grab some food but we took it to go so we can eat back at his house since we had a bunch of shopping bags.

"Does your new security know my car?" I asked as we passed by to get onto his driveway. "Yours and your old car that Leah has in New York. You know..in case you guys fall in love again and she decides to move back here and we see her car here for like..I don't know...the after party after your wedding with her or some shit" he shrugs. I started to laugh and slapped his arm. "You thought too much about that didn't you?" I asked. "Just a little."

"Tyler give us time. We are taking it slow."

"I know. I'm just explaining!"

We then got out of the car and went in the house to eat and chill.

"You know what you should do with Leah?" He asks as he chews his food and scrolls through the tV guide.

"Have sex?"

"Yeah but also, go on a trip together. Just you two. It might help rejuvenate everything and see how you two are alone. In private."

"I'm just gonna end up having sex with her"

"That's good! But take it down a notch. No sex yet. Just vibes"

I raise my brows and took a bite of my food but didn't respond. Then I grabbed my phone and scrolled through our last text between me and Leah. Then I showed it to him.

"You think we won't have sex by the way we talk?" I asked. He started to laugh. "I believe in you Jen. If you really want things to work out with her then just don't have sex yet with her. Don't even have a sneaky link with her. Just don't"

"Why? Why can't I Tyler?"

"Cause! Okay I know you guys have something for each other and I know from what you have told me that the sex is good but that's what kept you two together towards the end before. You guys fell in love with the sex. Put more time into just being together. I know you said the angry sex mess was great but your mental health matters. You can't just have sex with her and be angry at her. I know obviously that was back then and you guys are working it out now but act as if it's a new start. You guys know each other well but just pretend it's your second chance at life. What would you change about it?"

He's right. He has me thinking and I know he knows me so well. And obviously I don't have to take every single advice from him, but he's so right about this one.

"I guesssss" I said.

"You're a fucking addict Jennifer. You broke it off with Maya right?"

"I did"

"Good. I don't think Leah has messed around with anyone since you guys broke up. Try to be like her" he says.

If Leah hasn't then she's so loyal for that plus she's been too busy to even deal with another bitch except me so.. hehe.

I kinda do regret having Maya as my sneaky link while me and Leah split but at the same time I don't. I had some fun. It's not like I cheated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.1K 32
part two of Needed
184K 6.6K 54
Sequel to Final Five.
5.9K 537 34
Everything changes for Leah when she meets Jennifer. A girl with a high speed and spontaneous lifestyle. But Leah hasn't seen that side of Jen yet. T...
6.3K 126 13
MILLIE BOBBY BROWN GAY WARNING DARK TURNS AND SENSATIVE TOPICS