You Are My Obsession Till Ete...

By poojagg11

Pihu Gupta, a 21-year-old girl, possesses a gentle demeanor that radiates sweetness, innocence, and shyness... More

Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter-5
Chapter 6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter 29
Chapter- 30
Author's Note
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter 34
chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
My Dear Readers
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
My Dear Readers
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52

Chapter-33

2.6K 126 19
By poojagg11

Author's POV,

A week had passed since their forced marriage, and Pihu and Rudra were at the breakfast table as usual. Pihu had a burning desire to talk to Rudra, but she hesitated, fully aware of his potential reaction. She furrowed her brow and pushed around her food, lost in thought. Rudra, ever watchful of her every move, noticed her unease and sensed that she wanted to discuss something important.

With a concerned look, he asked, "What's on your mind, Pearl? You're not eating. Is something bothering you?" Pihu, caught off guard by his question, shook her head and began eating her food without a word.

As Rudra prepared to leave for his office, Pihu gathered her courage and called out to him. "Rudra," she said softly. Rudra halted and turned to face her, his expression expectant. Pihu continued, "I want to work."

Rudra, however, immediately denied her request without further consideration. "No, you don't need to," he replied firmly, and he began walking toward the door to depart for his office.

Pihu was taken aback by Rudra's swift rejection, her confusion and frustration etched on her face. She hadn't anticipated such a resolute dismissal from him. Rudra, unwavering in his determination, continued on his path towards the exit, unwilling to engage in an unnecessary argument.

Refusing to let the matter rest, Pihu rushed to intercept Rudra, blocking his way with a resolute expression. She confronted him, her eyes challenging his, as she declared, "What do you mean, 'I don't need to'? This isn't just about necessity; it's about my dreams."

Rudra attempted to calm his escalating emotions. He cupped her cheeks in his palm, his gaze intense and possessive as he tried to reassure her. "Pearl, I know you're a strong and independent woman, but you don't need to work. I can provide for you. I want to treat you like a queen, my queen. You just need to love me, that's all, and leave every responsibility to me."

Pihu felt a momentary wavering as she sensed his sincerity, but she also saw through the possessiveness and insecurity he was trying to mask. Her resolve remained unwavering as she replied, "Even if you can provide for me, it doesn't mean I can't pursue my dreams. I have responsibilities to my family, even if you won't let me meet them. I won't neglect those duties."

Rudra attempted to reassure her more. "If it's about your family, you don't need to worry. I can take care of those responsibilities for you. When you became my wife, they became my family too."

Pihu's frustration with his unwavering stance intensified. She tried desperately to make him understand, but it seemed he was beyond reason. Finally, she erupted with a mix of intensity and frustration. "Rudra, you can't stop me from chasing my dreams. I want to work, and that's final. Besides, what happens when you get bored of me? I need to prepare for the future, too."

In the week since their forced marriage, Pihu had engaged in deep contemplation. She had unequivocally concluded that she couldn't bear to sit idly at home. Throughout her life, she had been a whirlwind of activity, whether it was studying, aiding her mother with household chores, assisting her father in the bakery, or spending time with her brothers. Her existence had been defined by constant busyness, and she had never known true free time.

Yet, within the confines of the mansion, she found herself with an abundance of idle hours. In this opulent setting, even the simplest tasks like fetching a glass from the kitchen were performed by others. This newfound inactivity had led to a dark spiral of rumination. Pihu had clung to the belief that Rudra's obsession with her would inevitably fade, leading to her freedom. She couldn't fathom how a man like Rudra, who exuded control and perfection in every aspect, could be content with a lifetime alongside someone like her, who felt utterly inadequate in his world.

Pihu's determination to leave the mansion and find a job propelled her towards the exit without a second thought. Her eyes shone with resolve, her lips set in a firm line. Rudra watched her, his anger building like a storm. Pihu's earlier words about his love fading had stung like a viper's bite, and her actions only added fuel to his smoldering rage.

Without hesitation, Rudra swiftly closed the distance between them and, in one fluid motion, hoisted Pihu onto his shoulder. Pihu let out a startled shriek as the air was knocked out of her lungs, feeling like a helpless captive as he carried her, her struggles and protests futile.

"PUT ME DOWN, Rudra!" she yelled with all her might, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. Rudra carried her towards their bedroom, ignoring her continued protests and her struggles to escape his unyielding grasp. When they reached the bedroom, he unceremoniously deposited her on the bed and loomed over her.

Pihu's protests gradually faded as she was confronted by the intense, almost predatory look in Rudra's eyes, which had darkened to an unsettling pitch. He spoke in a low, menacing tone that chilled her to the bone. "You think I'll get bored of you?"

Rudra's voice was low and laced with a dangerous edge as he continued, "You underestimate my commitment, Pearl. You belong to me, now and forever."

Before she could react, he captured her lips with his, taking her completely off guard. Pihu, initially shocked, attempted to push him away, but Rudra was relentless. He firmly held her hand above her head with one hand and cradled her cheek with the other, kissing her slowly and passionately, pouring all his love, possessiveness, and obsession into that kiss.

Pihu struggled against his grasp, her tears flowing continuously. Her conflicting emotions, a mix of fear, frustration, and confusion, roiled within her as she grappled with the intensity of the moment.

After what felt like an eternity, Rudra finally pulled away, wiping her tears gently. His voice was low, and his words carried a heavy weight as he declared, "You can't go against me, Pearl. Now, you will not leave this room until you forget about the thought of working."

With these words, Rudra left the room and locked it from the outside. Locked in the room, Pihu curled into a ball, her tears flowing unabated. The weight of her shattered dreams pressed upon her, and she felt suffocated. Throughout her life, she had always been driven by the desire to be independent, to have the freedom to pursue her ambitions, even in the face of adversity. She recalled the times she had persevered, like when her family couldn't afford school fees and she faced humiliation or when she had tirelessly studied day and night to earn a scholarship.

Now, when she was on the cusp of realizing her dreams, they had crumbled like a fragile house of cards. In the vast mansion, Pihu felt profoundly isolated, yearning for the understanding and comfort only her mother could provide, on whose lap she could just sleep, forgetting all her problems. There was an overwhelming sense of helplessness that consumed her.

As Pihu lay there, lost in her despair, a sudden thought emerged, a memory of her mother's words echoing in her mind. "Never give up, Pihu," her mother had said. "Even if the world is against you, never give up on your dreams." Those words ignited a spark of determination within Pihu, a reminder that her dreams were worth fighting for, no matter the obstacles in her path.

Throughout the day, Pihu remained locked in her room, with Madhu briefly entering to deliver food and then quickly leaving, following Rudra's instructions to avoid any conversation. Pihu understood that Rudra sought to isolate her, to make her entirely dependent on him. The thought of her future under his control filled her with dread.

As night fell, Pihu's mind raced, formulating a daring plan of escape. She was determined to break free from this prison, even if it meant venturing into the unknown. She had no clear destination, no concrete plan, but her desire for freedom outweighed any fear or uncertainty.

Her opportunity arrived at nightfall, as she observed the guards exchanging shifts at the rear entrance. The routine changeover created a fifteen-minute window, a narrow opening she could exploit. With her heart pounding in her chest, Pihu waited for the opportune moment.

As the guards retreated, Pihu swiftly moved to the window, her eyes darting around to ensure she remained undetected. The window was on the first floor, a manageable height for her to descend. With a deep breath, Pihu pushed herself out of the window and landed with a thud, her ankle twisting awkwardly under her weight. Ignoring the pain, she scrambled to her feet and ran into the darkness, her heart pounding in her chest.

Desperation fueled her, and she made her way to a small back gate, attempting to open it. But as soon as she touched it, an alarm blared throughout the mansion.

Pihu was seized with fear, but she couldn't afford to look back. She bolted into the dense trees that lay behind the mansion, her every step leading her deeper into the unfamiliar forest. She was running blindly, with no knowledge of what lay ahead.

Rudra, who had been in the basement, had been venting his anger on a man due to the morning's incident. When he heard the alarm, he snapped to attention, assuming that an enemy had infiltrated the mansion. Veer, panting and alarmed, rushed in and informed Rudra, "Rudra, Pihu has escaped into the jungle."

Rudra wasted no time. He ordered his guards, "Go find her, and if you value your lives, you will bring her back to me." He began sprinting into the forest, his fear for Pihu's safety pushing him forward. If she ventured beyond a certain point, she would encounter traps he had set for his enemies, traps that could instantly take her life.

As he ran, Rudra seethed with anger, thinking, "You have made a grave mistake, Pearl. Just wait until I find you, and then you will know why everyone fears me. You won't even dare to think about escaping again."

On the other hand, Pihu, unaware of the imminent danger, continued running deeper into the forest, driven by her desperate need for freedom. After nearly half an hour of relentless sprinting, she felt the need to rest, thinking that Rudra's men might be closing in on her. However, unbeknownst to her, the men who had surrounded her were not Rudra's but Yashvardhan's, who had been patiently waiting for an opportunity. Yashvardhan, aware of the mansion's secrets, had knowledge of the hidden passage as well.

Seeking a moment's respite, she collapsed behind the gnarled trunk of a massive tree, its branches providing a semblance of cover.

As Pihu tried to catch her breath, her eyes darted around, scanning the dense undergrowth for any signs of pursuit. The forest was eerily silent, save for the occasional rustle of leaves and the distant chirping of crickets. A sense of unease settled over her, a feeling that she was being watched.

Suddenly, a sharp crack echoed through the stillness of the night, shattering the illusion of tranquility. Pihu's heart leaped into her throat as she instinctively ducked behind the tree, her eyes wide with fear. The sound had come from a gun, and she knew that she was in grave danger.

Moments later, a group of men emerged from the shadows, their faces obscured by the darkness. They were large, burly figures, their movements exuding an aura of menace. Pihu's heart pounded like a drum in her chest as they surrounded her, their eyes glinting with a predatory gleam.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" one of the men sneered, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "A runaway bride, it seems."

Pihu's eyes darted from one man to the next, her voice trembling as she spoke. "Who are you? What do you want?"

The leader of the group stepped forward, a cruel smile playing on his lips. "Oh, dear," he mocked, "we're not your husband's goons, if that's what you're thinking. We're here for business, and you just happened to stumble into the wrong place at the wrong time."

Pihu's blood ran cold as she realized the gravity of her situation. She was not being pursued by Rudra's men; she had fallen into the hands of his enemy. Her heart pounded like a hammer against her ribs, fear threatening to consume her.

In the midst of the silent pursuit through the dense forest, Rudra led the way, accompanied by a handful of guards and the watchful Scar. Abruptly, the atmosphere shifted as Scar's heightened senses picked up on Pihu's presence, and a deeper concern flashed across his fierce eyes — he sensed trouble.

Reacting with swift determination, Scar took off, a blur of black fur leading the way with Rudra and the guards trailing behind. The urgency in Scar's movements indicated not just Pihu's predicament but also a danger looming over her mother.

As the group closed in, they discovered Pihu confronted by a menacing man wielding a gleaming knife. The man taunted her, "What will happen when your husband discovers your deformed face?" Pihu, her heart pounding, instinctively retreated, seeking refuge near a tree with tears streaming down her face. In the blink of an eye, Scar lunged at the threatening figure, swiftly taking him down with a snap of his powerful jaws — a visceral display of primal protection for his mom.

With the abrupt and brutal turn of events, Pihu stumbled and fell to the ground, her world momentarily upended by Scar's swift and protective intervention. The scattered men, witnessing their leader's demise at the claws of the panther, recoiled in terror, creating a chaotic scene.a

As the disarray unfolded, Rudra and his men responded with immediate firepower. Gunfire echoed through the night, a relentless storm against the intruders. Pihu, terrified by the violence she had just witnessed, instinctively curled into herself, bringing her legs to her chest and hiding her face in a desperate attempt to shield herself from the brutality.

In the midst of the chaos, Rudra, unyielding and expressionless, continued firing against the onslaught of adversaries. The skirmish raged on for what felt like an eternity. After a grueling 20 minutes, the battleground lay strewn with lifeless bodies, the culmination of Rudra's ruthless determination and lethal precision. But a gunshot had pierced his arm, the crimson stain on his shirt bearing witness to the injury. Yet, not a flicker of pain crossed his face.

All the while, Scar stood protectively in front of his mom. Rudra moved towards Pihu, whose whole body trembled violently. All of Rudra's anger vanished when he saw her in such a vulnerable state, experiencing what seemed like a panic attack. He sat in front of her, calling her name slowly, "Pearl," but Pihu didn't seem to hear. He tried again, "Pearl, look at me. Don't be scared."

When Pihu finally heard Rudra's voice, she looked up, her eyes teary, and her whole face red with tear stains. Her gaze moved from Rudra's face to the lifeless bodies lying in front of her. Rudra, catching her line of sight, moved even closer, attempting to shield her from the gruesome scene.

In an instant, he lifted her into his arms, hiding her face in his chest, and softly said, "Close your eyes, don't look." Pihu was so terrified by the gruesome sight that she continued trembling. For the first time, she felt grateful for Rudra's presence, finding solace and a sense of protection in his arms. In that moment, she wished to stay hidden in his embrace forever.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.2K 22
Rudra Raajveer Rajput X Aadhya Rao Rudra Raajveer Rajput Rudra Raajveer Rajput, a captivating and dangerous figure in the underworld. His presence d...
138K 7.5K 43
Dedication "To all my beautiful girls out there who knows how to snatch their own rights ". Prologue "Now...
Hopeless Battle By Nae

Historical Fiction

699K 25.4K 46
(Book #1 of Battle series) His eyes blazing with a rare fire. His grasp on her hand was tight enough to leave a bruise, his sword inches away from he...
64.1K 3.2K 50
Pihu Sharma is a loving, kind, and sweet person. She belongs to a middle-class family who wants to marry their daughter to someone higher than their...