The scum of the Zerg attack y...

By Asitb7586

Title - 虫族之渣攻你人设崩了 Author - 鹤乙 summary Gu Lian escaped from the previous world and just entered this world. ... More

Violent Male vs. Female Lieutenant General 01
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39,40,41 together
42
43
44,45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
60
61
62
63
57
64
65
66
67
58 , 59
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76,77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93-94
95

21

434 9 3
By Asitb7586

The chain connected to his neck was yanked hard, and Xio was dragged in front of Anthony by Gu Lian.

  Anthony saw Xio, with strong desire in his eyes. He bent down to Qiao's ear and stared at Hugh. He asked Qiao with a smile, "Look who this is?"

  "Ha, is he your immediate boss?"

  Joe was on his knees, being pulled by his hair and forced to look up. His eyes were filled with grief and anger, but his lips trembled and he refused to say a word.

  "Don't tell me? There's really nothing you can do about it." Anthony sighed, and suddenly stared at Xio again, with a sick smile on his lips, "Such a subordinate who can't obey orders is really derelict in his duty."

  "Lieutenant General, don't you think so?" Anthony said with a smile, and stabbed Joe's shoulder with a knife.

  The severe pain made Joe's face look hideous, and blood spattered onto Anthony's face. The perverted male kept smiling without even blinking. He took out a white handkerchief from his suit pocket and slowly wiped away the blood.

  "It's so fishy." Anthony dropped the veil and commented, "She is indeed a despicable female slave, even the blood is so fishy."

  The arrogant tone, the white handkerchief stained with blood, one scene after another crazily impacted Xio's senses. My scalp felt like needles pricking me, and my nails dug into my palms. Don't be afraid that you can't help but kill this "noble" male insect in front of you.

  Yes, he couldn't save all the female slaves.

  But he couldn't stand that his companions who were walking together in life and death were brutally tortured and killed, but he could only endure it as a bystander. That was cruel to him.

  Her knees bent, and Xio knelt down without any warning.

  "Master." He knelt in front of Gu Lian, forbearing and pleading.

  The gaze looking down from above was cold and callous, but Xio knew that his hero was angry. He didn't say anything anymore, he just put his kneeling posture in the best possible position.

  Gu Lian stared intently at the humble, crouching insect. He raised his foot and stepped on the opponent's back."Since you have to kneel down, just kneel down."

  He used force and stepped down hard on Xio's back. He didn't let go until his straight back was crushed and was almost close to the ground.

  "Disobedient female slaves should be well educated." Anthony admired Gu Lian's behavior. He thought that Gu Lian, like him, just wanted to humiliate these military females.

  The more upright the body is bent, the more interesting it becomes. Anthony's eyes were eager, "Gu Lian, I think this female slave can't satisfy you anymore. Which one do you like here? Why don't you change your taste."

  He had already paid Xiu's attention, as long as Gu Lian was willing to change

  He was not afraid that he would have no means to get Xio.

  Gu Lian looked directly at Anthony and said coldly, "The one in your hand."

  Not only Anthony was stunned, but all the males present were stunned. They felt that the male slave in Howard's house might have some brain problem, while Anthony's female slave looked dead and couldn't play with it at all.

  Anthony was overjoyed when he reacted, and pulled Qiao out as if he was afraid that Gu Lian would regret it, "I didn't expect you to be useful."

  Will the lieutenant general's hero be replaced by him?

  Qiao's gray face was full of shock. He knew that Gu Lian was as sadistic as Anthony. But Joe believes that there is no bug in the entire galaxy that is more perverted and cruel than Anthony.

  Let the lieutenant general be transferred to Anthony's staff? Qiao suddenly looked at Xio, but Xio, who was kneeling on the ground, smiled reassuringly at him.

  Just like every time before going into battle, his commander patted his shoulder and smiled at him.

  Panic and hatred surged in his chest, and Joe's eyes were moist.

  "No!" Joe's voice was hoarse and sharp, "I won't change! I won't change even if I die!"Lieutenant General must not go to Anthony's place!

  "Shut up, you idiot!" His move aroused Anthony's anger, and Anthony slapped Joe down. "Dirty female slave, do you think you have the right to choose?"

  "Gu Lian, if you hand Hugh Grant over to me, I will hand over Joe to you."

  "Another way." Gu Lian said calmly, "Let's compete. Whoever wins will get both."

  Anthony thought he heard wrong, he almost laughed out loud, "Competition? What is the competition? Mental strength? Fighting?"

  None of the male insects present knew that Gu Lian's mental power was only level C, and he had never won a fight with an insect. Apart from finding a sense of political conquest in the obedient female and the snatched female, he is just a useless insect. On the other hand, Anthony's mental strength is excellent B+, and he has great hope of breaking through to A level. In Xiongzi Academy, not only is he one of the best in fighting, he is also much better than a weakling like Gu Lian."We are all friends, and I won't bully you." Anthony couldn't hide his contempt, "Let's do this, I don't use my mental power when it comes to fighting."

  The male insects present burst into laughter and followed Anthony in cheering, waiting to see the good show of this male insect of the Howard family.

  Only Xiu was stunned.

  He knew Gu Lian's strength, but why did Gu Lian do this?

  "The hero..."

  "Shut up."

  Gu Lian wouldn't really care about this bug that was causing him trouble, if he didn't know that the other party didn't know that their health points were bound together. Gu Lian even doubted whether the insect was intentional.

  To blackmail him.

  "There will be no next time." He said coldly.

  Lifting his feet, he heard the system's voice: [Congratulations to the host, you have gained the favorability of the target. 】

  madness.

  How did this bug become a lieutenant general?

  Gu Lian's eyes were dark, and he found it ridiculous that Xio was so naive that he could be deceived by others even if he gave some benefits.

  He walked towards Anthony, who had already asked the workers to clean up the display stand.

  "Gu Lian, let me make an agreement first. Since it is voluntary, if there is an accident, no one can ask for explanation." Anthony smiled secretly. He sounded sanctimonious, but in fact, he was waiting for this opportunity to teach Gu Lian a lesson.

  Gu Lian said, "I'll keep this sentence for you."

  "Ha." A C-level male insect was still showing off his power in front of him?

  Anthony laughed with a smile on his face, "Don't be brave. How can a C level compete with a B+ that is about to break through? I'll let you punch first."

  Because of Anthony's words, Gu Lian smiled. This smile was not a sneer, it was a very real smile that made Anthony feel inexplicably uneasy.

  Gu Lian nodded, "Okay."

  As soon as he finished speaking, a heavy punch that was too fast to be seen hit Anthony in the abdomen. The terrifying explosive force directly knocked Anthony out. Before the males present could react, Anthony fell to the ground clutching his abdomen.

  "How is this going?"

  "What did Anthony do? He couldn't even defeat a C-level one?"

  …

  The questioning voice made Anthony's face pale, and the severe pain in his abdomen was very real. He looked at Gu Lian and was shocked and angry. Could this damn insect be hiding its strength?

  "I was careless." Anthony endured the pain and got up from the ground, staring at Gu Lian coldly. Like an arrow on the string, it rushed out. His fist swung towards Gu Lian, and when he was about to touch it, his mental power suddenly burst out.

  In Gu Lian's eyes, this kind of attack was like a slow-motion camera. He easily dodged sideways and said calmly, "Foul."

  "What are you hiding from? A male insect doesn't even dare to compare with his mental strength!" Anthony smiled conspiratorially, "Are you afraid that others will know that you are nothing but a waste?"

  Without using any mental power, Gu Lian could still kill him.

  But since he asked, Gu Lian's mental power exploded instantly. The mental power that was more terrifying than his explosive power was like a huge invisible hand, violently slapping Anthony's mental power away. Anthony seemed to be strangled by a bug, pinned to the ground and crushed. Unable to move, his eyeballs exploded.

  "That's it." Calling them ants is not an injustice to them.

  Gu Lianhu

  Ran felt that the progress of this competition was a bit too fast, he raised his lips, and countless blades transformed from mental power shot towards Anthony like a rain of arrows. Only the sound of explosions was heard in the air. The male's clothes exploded instantly, and his body was stabbed like a sieve, with blood mist flying everywhere.

  Anthony wailed in pain, but could only watch his body being cruelly poked and torn.

  "B+?" It's quite wet.

  Gu Lian stepped on Anthony's face, and a smile appeared on his cold face. Crushing under his feet, "I'll let you do it next time."

  Anthony's eyes were full of fear, his flesh and blood were bloody, "Uh--spare me..."

  "Spare me..." Tisi communicated, "Gu Lian, give it all to you, give it to you..."

  "Trash." Gu Lian's cold gaze moved to his hand, and without thinking, the sharp blade transformed from his mental power cut off all of his weak hands.

  Anthony screamed and passed out completely.

  The males present were silent, unable to express any emotion except fear. The first person to react was Xiu, who ran to Gu Lian.

  "Thank you." Gu Lian said nothing, watching him stumble towards Qiao.

  Qiao was already very weak, and Xio hugged Qiao's blood-covered body with sore eyes.

  "Lieutenant... hang on." He told Joe what the admiral had told him. Joe looked at his commander's upright and reliable face, with a brief smile in his eyes.

  He looked past Xiu Ke and Gu Lian, that male insect might be his future hero. But what difference does that make?

  Joe covered the knife on the ground.

  He didn't let Xio find out, looked at Xio and smiled, "But Lieutenant General... can I still survive?"

  Xio's vision was blurred, "Yes, it must be possible."

  "Really?" But what else can such a broken body be used for?

  "I want to go to the battlefield with you... I want to defend the empire with you, and I want to train hard together... I want to hear Io scold me for being noisy again..." Qiao couldn't control his tears.

  But it's impossible.

  "Yes, Qiao will." Xio comforted with choked sobs.

  Qiao nodded, but just when Xio was about to hold his waist up, he stabbed the knife into his neck.

  Blood erupted like a column of water.

  "Jo!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...
57.6K 1.4K 21
time•less/ˈtīmləs/ adjective not affected by the passage of time or changes in fashion. "Nothing was ever constant in her life due to her supernatura...
18 10 28
In this alternate universe of dread and hope, the Velern citizens, much like humans, exist in blissful ignorance as an inexorable countdown ticks awa...
1 0 1
A familiar time in a far away era