Story of Guilds

By BlazeraEvans

This story is heavily inspired off the anime FairyTail, and uses concepts from FairyTail as well, such as anc... More

Guild Members and Information before Reading:
The Prologue
Chapter 1: Rules of the Guild
Chapter 2: New Identity
Chapter 4: Day 1 of the Grand Magic Games
Chapter 5: Dragon Slayer vs Devil Slayer
Chapter 6: The Party Pt. 1
Chapter 7: The Party Pt. 2
Chapter 8: Dawn's Meeting
Chapter 9: Chariots
Chapter 10: The Mole
Chapter 11: True Rivals
Chapter 12: Assassin's Stealth
Chapter 13: Sweet Evenings, Bitter Nights
Chapter 14: The Next Step
Chapter 15: Yellow
Chapter 16: The Kidnapping
Chapter 17: In Hiding
Chapter 18: Give Her Back!
Chapter 19: Fall of Cordelia
Chapter 20: Sibling Tension
Chapter 21: Double Battles
Chapter 22: The Finalists Announced!
Chapter 23: Abbadon's Intentions
Chapter 24: The Finale of the Games
Chapter 25: The Poessession
Chapter 26: Catsi's Return
Chapter 27: Goodbye, Abbadon
Chapter 28: Who Stays and Who Goes...
Chapter 29: Last Days in the Capital
Chapter 30: Life in the Aldrich Guild
Chapter 31: Call for Help
Chapter 32: Revenge of the Ashworth's
Chapter 33: The Dinner
Chapter 34: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 35: Tiles Echo
Chapter 36: The Priest's Guidance
Chapter 37: The Trap!
Chapter 38: Reputation Matters
Chapter 39: The Investigation at Abbadon
Chapter 40: The Investigation at Abbadon Pt 2

Chapter 3: Rosalia's Reveal

0 0 0
By BlazeraEvans

Council> "The final guild to enter cross into the arena is... Rosalia!"

Suddenly there was a short silence. This very silence was a silence of astonishment. Never has Rosalia ever made it this far into the games. After this period, the crowd went absolutely wild. This unexpected turn of events had truly excited them. They saw the members walk into the arena, with one missing and the applause was thundering.

Council> "Alright, this is a shock to us all. However, one is missing, where is your fifth member?"

Kronos> "We wanted his entrance to be a special one."

Council> "Please tell him to come."

Kronos> "Show yourself."

The tension grew thick suddenly. Everyone was waiting for whoever this fifth member was, pondering who it could be for them to make a grand entrance like this. It once again fell silent, as the member took his first footsteps in the arena. His silhouette looked like an average man physique. What was so exciting about this? Until... his visage was revealed. Then, all guilds were in complete and utter horror. It was none other than Blake Ashworth. Then they knew, this wasn't Rosalia, but rather, Abbadon they were facing. Many felt uneasy looking at the expressions shown by the guilds. Murmurs in the crowd could be heard, asking about what is going on.

For the time being the Council had decided to play along with the fact they were still Rosalia, so the crowd was not suspect. They already had suspicion, however this would make them brush it off.

Council> "Welcome Rosalia everyone! These will be our eight teams to compete in the games this year! Join us tomorrow for the first Day of the Games!"

The audience cheered, got up and left the arena slowly. As the audience was quite big this year. The stadium was filled with over 10,000 viewers. Guilds waited patiently for everyone to leave until they could unleash their true reactions, especially Evergreen. Once the last person had left, Jean went livid. He could no longer hold back his rage.

Jean> "YOU SONS OF BITCHES! THERE'S NO WAY THIS IS LEGAL!"

Jean was about to attack then, when Laurent and Arman held him back. Laurent proceeded to shout this in a french accent (yes he's french).

Laurent> "Master this is not very wise of you. You could seriously get injured!"

Arman> "Don't do it man! You are going to get seriouslyyyy hurt!"

Jean> "Damn you both! Who cares! Let's take them down now!"

Jean broke free, charging straight towards him with his blade, which had a layer of lightning surrounding it. Other members from other guilds tried to stop him. Angélique threw some sorts at him, he managed to dodge. Fin chucked huge boulders at him in which he sliced right through. Nothing could stop this man's frustration, since he is already determined to kill this guild. In a very humorous way, what had stopped him was one person from Abbadon alone. David K had grown a flower off of the ground, and made it bend. Jean's foot got caught in it, since he wasn't paying attention to his feet. He tumbled onto the ground and his sword flew and landed on the ground, sliding towards Abbadon. David picked up his sword and let out a laugh.

David K> "Guess he isn't so tough after all, if a flower can take him out!"

Kronos> "That was... a hilariously amusing way to put him in his place. Well done."

David K> "Well, it was easy really. If you can't even see your feet are open, can you truly call yourself a Guild Master?"

Alvina> "It's like... embarrassing. What a joke. You really think you are any better than the rest of your guild? Obviously they were at least wise enough to stay back, idiot."

Jean's dignity was bruised. Nonetheless, he got up. He backed away, angrily but able to control himself. He proceeded to walk away, along with the members of his guild. He was not done yet though, After all, Vivere Militare Est for his guild.
Translation: "Vivere Militare Est" is a latin phrase meaning "To live is to fight"

Richard> "So you ran to Abbadon? Is that your way of fixing everything?"

Blake> "Do you really think anyone here is moronic enough to accept me? I'm sure you told them all by now anyways."

Richard> "It was for the safety of the guild."

Blake> "This guild is my purpose now. I don't plan on making amends or redeeming myself now. Don't talk friendly with me like it's all okay."

Winter> "Seriously? That's like- all you have to say to us??? You really are a jerk!"

Fuyumi> "You've got some nerve saying stuff like that..."

Matthew> "You guys, cut it out. I'm sure there's a deeper reason for this. Blake, you can talk to me you know, I'm your brother, please…"

Blake> "It's not your problem Matthew. I'm dangerous, you can live your life without me. Any sane person would do that at this point."

Kei> "Let's go Matthew, I can tell this is hurting you."

Richard> "Let's all take our leave."

All of Irina just left, along with the majority of the guilds. Two have stood still, Sahara and Aldrich.

Quentin> "I see there is a lot you have hid from us. I'm assuming you wouldn't care to explain though."

Shashin> "Let's take a wild guess. You've killed a few people, haven't you?"

Blake> "I always knew you'd catch on quicker than the others."

Shashin> "Yeah, I knew for a while. I was suspect of you from the beginning."

Blake> "Guess you can't always hide it from everyone."

Quentin> "Don't expect us to forgive you, you've joined the enemy now."

Ren> "That's right, we are taking you down."

Fin> "How did you even get into the games? Your method has to be illegal."

Kronos> "It's pretty simple when you put two and two together."

Solaris> "I mean... You obviously bribed some guild or something."

Shashin> "Wrong, it's more they forced them to be part of their guild. Since their "dark guild" isn't considered a guild, and I see no emblem of their own, that just means you went to Rosalia and forced their master to give you their guild emblem instead. So that way you could enter... How devious."

Kronos> "Basically. So technically, you can't do anything. We are legally part of the games."

Johnathan> "Hold on a moment, can't the council just arrest you for targeting another guild?"

Kronos> "We thought ahead, it's not the councils job to save a guild in need. They are simply on their own. Its A huge loophole, which they haven't considered could be threatening."

Blazera> "Shit..."

Mehkit> "Well, I guess we will have to beat you the fair way then. Through the games."

Shashin> "Unfortunately, it's the only way."

David K> "Bring it on, it's us versus all seven of you!"

Darker> "This will be interesting."

Kronos> "That is if everyone is willing to help."

Quentin> "They will, I know they will."

Kronos> "Ludi Incipiant."
Translation: Ludi Incipiant is a latin phrase meaning "Let the games Begin!"

Irina had been walking back to their hotel in the capital...  Matthew was pretty devastated about the whole mess.

Kei> "Hey Matthew, just know, you have us if you ever want to talk."

Matthew> "I know, Thank you."

Kei> "This might not be the best time to say this but, I have to say my perspective on this too."

Matthew> "It can't get any worse anyways... Fire away."

Kei> "I've never liked what your brother has done to you. He constantly pushes you away without an explanation. Even I don't know what the hell is going on in his head. Whatever it is though, I hate everything about him. This might be hard to hear at this time but... I can't bring myself to like someone like him."

Matthew> "He wasn't always like this..."

Richard> "It's true, before his fiancé had died, he was the happiest man I've known."

Matthew> "For as long as I knew, he always did things for me. He's my older brother, so he felt responsible for cooking, cleaning and protecting me. I don't know though... I seriously don't understand why he didn't even tell me that day his fiancé died. I knew something was off, but he would smile it off and go to his room. He would only come out to make me food and clean. Besides that he was on his own."

Kei> "I see... Whatever he is doing, in whatever fucked up way, I'm still not a fan.... I just don't want to see you hurt."

Fuyumi> "Yeah, it's shitty for all of us to see you like this."

Matthew> "Maybe he thinks that his presence causes me pain..."

Kei> "I don't really care what he thinks, one thing is for certain, he must make one hell of an effort to redeem himself. Even an apology won't suffice if you ask me. As much as that may mean something to you, know your worth."

Matthew> "He's my brother though, I should always accept hi-"

Kei & Richard> "Well don't."

Kei> "He won't learn his lesson that way. He will hurt you again and again."

Kei had said this as if this had once happened to him in the past, he seemed pretty protective of Matthew.

Richard> "Not that we have much control of it currently. But he needs his space to find out for himself. Otherwise, there is no hope."

Kei> "The sad truth is if he can't even help himself, how can you even help him yourself?!"

Matthew had a sad thought that no matter what he did, it was futile. He couldn't help his brother. Nobody could. Only himself. But he refused to believe this.

Matthew> "I don't care! There's still hope as long as I can..."

Fuyumi> "You can...?"

Matthew> "Whatever! I'll figure it out myself! There's a way to get close to him now that the games are here!"

Kei> "That's a terrible idea."

Winter> "I would like- seriously advise against that-"

Matthew> "HE'S MY BROTHER! LIKE ANY OF YOU WOULD KNOW HIM BETTER!"

Kei> "ARE YOU AN IDIOT?"

Matthew> "HE'S WHAT MATTERS MOST TO ME!"

Richard> "Fine then, if this is what you want, at least wait for tomorrow."

Kei> "Master, why are you letting him?!"

Richard> "It's futile, he will do it no matter what we do."

Kei let out a sigh. Matthew decided to agree with his master's agreement. He will start tomorrow, or another day.

Matthew> "Please Kei, I just want to know there's some hope..."

Fuyumi> "I'm sure things will work out eventually."

Winter> "First we need to kick Abbadon's asses though! Maybe other guilds could help with that too."

Richard> "I'm sure Sahara and Aldrich are willing to help."

Matthew> "I sure hope we can save him... Even if he isn't in our guild."

Kei> "If that's what you want, then I guess there isn't a choice. I'll just have to support you in any way I can."

Matthew> "I appreciate you looking out for me, but I can't just abandon someone who means the world to me."

Kei> "I understand."

Richard> "Let's get going, let's spend the rest of the day relaxing."
Irina went off to their hotel room to relax.

August 15th, Later in the evening...

Now that the games took place. Doron had some special training for a member with great potential. Dracona, known for her ominous powers of being the Slayer of Dragons, offered to train Pebbs so he could use his photogenic reflexes with her magic. She wanted to test the limits in which his powers could go and get him stronger after all.

Kenji> "Why do I have to be here during Pebbs's training?"

Dracona> "To use Arc of Time for any potential injury."

Kenji sighed.
Kenji> "I'm totally being used. Not cool."

Dracona> "Before we start Pebbs, I will give you insight on what my abilities are capable of."

Pebbs> "Alright, let's see."

Dracona> "To explain my powers clearly, I suppose it's sort of similar to elemental magic, however this elemental magic comes from a source. Dragons. You might be wondering how I killed these dragons, well... Hard training. Eventually, I was able to obtain their powers."

Pebbs> "That's literally so sick holy shit."

Dracona> "I have basically all elements on hand except one, Nature. I'm not sure where that power has gone, but I'm certain someone else has it. Besides that, I feel like I can teach you all the elemental ones I know, and pass down my knowledge to you."

Pebbs> "So basically I'm gonna be hella OP?"

Dracona> "That's the plan. Not only that, but I advise you try to learn some of people's moves when you fight in the games. It might benefit you in the future too."

Pebbs> "I'll make sure to remember that. So then, should we start the training arc?"

Kenji> "Seriously hurry up, I'm yawning here."

Pebbs> "YO SHUT UP."

Dracona is known as a fifth generation dragon, people known to devour dragon flesh or eat dragon slayers in order to gain their abilities. She would first teach pebbs easier elemental powers to learn. Such as the basic elements, fire, sky and water. She would start off with their most basic of attacks. She let out a fire dragon roar, which is essentially a flamethrower coming out of her mouth. Pebbs was easily able to mimic this.

Pebbs> "You seriously got to do an attack one difficult. That's seriously like a flamethrower attack from Pokémon."

Dracona> "I wasn't expecting you to be that much of a natural. If that's the case let's go through all the fire dragon slayer attacks then. Let's see what you can do."

Dracona started off basic, teaching Pebbs the less advanced fire dragon slayer moves. These moves included, Fire Dragon Talon, Fire dragon claw, fire dragon wing attack and fire dragon iron fist. These ones were pretty easy for Pebbs to learn thanks to his ability. She started bulking up the difficulty though. The Fire Dragon Brilliant flame attack was one that was signature to the fire dragon slayer magic.

Dracona> "I'll try to show this one as specific as possible to you multiple times. Just so you slowly develop this skill and take in what I do in order to do it."

Pebbs> "Alright, I'll be sure to pay attention."

Pebbs was a good learner. Dracona had demonstrated the move only three times in order for him to catch on about how it is done. Even he was shocked by his own progression happening so rapidly.

Dracona> "I have to say I'm impressed. You've learned this one quickly."

Pebbs> "I mean to be fair, fire is one of the easier ones to master. Plus, I think I already knew fire magic from watching other users before."

Dracona> "Well then, you must've really channeled your inner Dragon if you were able to flawless all those abilities."

Pebbs> "I'm a natural born professional."

Dracona> "I want you to now, use those abilities on me. Trust me it won't do much with Kenji here."

Kenji> "Yeah, I'll just use Arc of Time to restore you back to how you were before your attack, as always."

Pebbs> "Alright, let me cook."

Pebbs used his new learned dragon slayer abilities on Dracona. Dracona was very proud of how quickly she could turn him into something powerful. However, there was one thing roaming on her mind that was a worry. For now, Pebbs did not need to learn of this though. Dracona will stick to teaching Pebbs basically dragon slayer attacks. After a long training session, Pebbs had also learned some Steel Dragon Slayer moves too. With those two slayer types so far he had a lot going for him. Dracona decided to call it a day, and resume the training tomorrow. Kenji used Arc of Time to restore Dracona back to normal. Little did Pebbs know, training would only get more difficult…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.8K 42
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๅฎถๆ— โ”†๐Š๐€๐™๐Ž๐Š๐” / ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ข๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ หšเฟ.โˆ—ฬฅโบ ( ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ซ...
983K 27.6K 37
This story revolves around a girl named Lucy Heartfilia. She lives in the magical world of Fairy Tail, a guild composing of wizards. During her stay...
188 28 11
Two College Students at Teal Academy University are graduating and it is their dream to join the Guild Known as Fairy Tail. Aminah and Renn have been...
45 0 9
DIMENSION LORE!! all characters have been made and written by the same person (me) You'll find more info about a few new characters in my TikTok acco...