Save Me

By nnzh687

Sunwoo and his other siblings move into their new home, and he meet with Haknyeon and their siblings, their n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Announcement

22

25 0 0
By nnzh687

Hyunjae had just finished discussing with the detective and they hadn't yet found Sunwoo's whereabouts. They were still looking for him and trying to track him down. It had been many days and there was no news yet about where Sunwoo was located or if he had been found. Hyunjae was worried about Sunwoo and he wanted to find him soon.

"Sunwoo... Where are you?" asked Hyunjae.

Sunwoo had been missing for over four days and all his friends were worried and concerned. They had heard about his disappearance and no one knew what happened to him. It was a scary situation and they wanted him to be found and they wanted him to be safe. They were holding out hope that he would be located soon and that he would be found in good condition.

That included Sangyeon and the others too because they were all worried and concerned about Sunwoo's disappearance. They all wanted him to be found soon and they were hoping that he would be found safe. They were very worried and they wanted him to be okay, and they wanted to have closure about Sunwoo's safety.

Hyunjae's phone was ringing and he checked who it was calling. When he saw that it was Changmin, he immediately ran to his car. He needed to get back quickly and it seemed like it was an alarming phone call.

It took about 15 minutes to get home and once Hyunjae arrived home, he heard crying sounds. He went inside and he saw a scene. Eric was crying in Juyeon's arms. It seems that Eric had started crying again after thinking about his twin, Sunwoo. Eric was very emotional and he was sobbing in Juyeon's arms.

Hyunjae went to them.

"Eric. Hey. Hey, buddy. It's okay" comfort Hyunjae.

Eric quickly switch to Hyunjae and hug him tightly and continue sobbing.

"I'm here, buddy. I'm here"

"Where... Sunwoo? Have you find... him yet?" asked Eric between sobbing.

"No. Not yet, buddy" said Hyunjae.

"Is... Is he gonna be okay? Wha... What if she do something... bad to him?" asked Eric.

Hyunjae couldn't answer it. When Hyunjae couldn't answer his question, Eric start crying hard again.

"I'm sorry, Eric. I'm really sorry" said Hyunjae.

Eric continue crying until he tired himself to fell asleep. Juyeon take Eric to his room, so he be comfortable on the bed. Hyunjae sigh heavy.

"They still haven't had a clue?" asked Younghoon.

"No. They tried to search all over the place but they still haven't found the car" said Hyunjae.

"Is Sunwoo okay? Is he eating well?" asked Changmin worried.

"I'm sure he's okay. We have to believe on him to stay alive until he been save" said Hyunjae.

"What if... after we save him and he had a bad trauma after he been through, what should we do?" asked Changmin.

"We help him. That for sure" said Younghoon.

Hyunjae nodded agree with Younghoon.

"We help him until he's better. He's our brother. It's our responsibility to help him" said Hyunjae.

Changmin let out a small sigh. He really hope that Sunwoo will be alright and get a good food while he been captured.

'Please stay safe, Sunwoo'

They hear a doorbell. Younghoon walk to the door and opened. It was Chanhee and Jacob.

"Hey, what are you two doing here?" asked Younghoon.

"We heard Eric crying again and we came to check on him" said Jacob.

"We also bought some food for you" said Chanhee and show the tray on his hand.

"I make lasagna" said Chanhee.

"Thank you" said Younghoon.

"Kevin hyung" called Haknyeon.

"Yes, Haknyeon?" asked Kevin.

"Still no news about Sunwoo?" asked Haknyeon.

Kevin shook his head.

"Not yet" said Kevin.

"I see..."

Jaehyun came into Haknyeon's room. He just been release by the doctor, so he can go home today.

"Hey, Haknyeon"

"Good to see you look better, Jaehyun" said Haknyeon.

"Thanks" said Jaehyun.

"Who came to get you?" asked Haknyeon.

"My parents. They downstair now. I came to see you first" said Jaehyun.

"It's good you can walk out from hospital now. I'm still stuck in here" said Haknyeon.

"Your doctor still can let you go" said Kevin.

The 'doctor' he said is him. Haknyeon just laugh.

"I'm sorry. If only I can do a bit more for you" said Jaehyun.

"Hey, it's okay. I've accepted my situation" said Haknyeon.

Jaehyun smile.

"What about Sunwoo? Is he gonna be okay?" asked Jaehyun.

"Hyunjae hyung said the police still didn't get them. Everyone is really worried about him" said Haknyeon.

"I still can't believe he been kidnapped by his stalker. It must be hard for him" said Jaehyun.

"And terrified" continue Haknyeon.

They both quiet for a moment.

"I'm sure he will be safe" said Haknyeon.

"It's been so long, Haknyeon. They still couldn't find him" said Jaehyun.

"I know. I just... know" said Haknyeon.

"If you saying like that, then I believe it too" said Jaehyun.

Haknyeon know Jaehyun would understand him even without a further explanation.

"He will be back"

"Sis, come and eat" called Mingyu when he serve the food on the table.

Yura walk to the table and sit at one of the chairs. Mingyu hand her a bowl of rice. After he serve her food, he went to the kitchen to prepare food for Sunwoo.

"I'm going to send him the food" said Mingyu.

"Mm"

Mingyu took his time to walk into the room and when he arrived, he opened the door carefully. When he entered the room, he saw that Sunwoo was lying down on the bed and he had not touched his food. Again, this concerned Mingyu.

Mingyu put down the tray of food and he walked over to the bed where Sunwoo was sleeping. Sunwoo was curled up in a ball and his red eyes indicated that he had been crying a lot. Mingyu hated to see Sunwoo in this state.

Slowly, Mingyu started caressing Sunwoo's eyes. This woke up Sunwoo who quickly sat up and pulled himself away from Mingyu. As soon as Sunwoo saw Mingyu, he wanted to create some distance and separate himself from him. It was like he didn't want to be touched by Mingyu or he didn't want Mingyu to get too close.

"I'm sorry. I saw your eyes is red" said Mingyu.

"What do you want?" asked Sunwoo rage.

To him, Mingyu was an enemy and he couldn't relax and be comfortable with someone he considered to be an enemy. He kept his distance from Mingyu and he didn't want to trust him or let him close to him.

"I won't do anything bad to you. I promise. You can feel ease with me. My sister now is asleep. Well... I drug her food so she can sleep" said Mingyu.

"What do you mean?" asked Sunwoo.

"I want to save you, Sunwoo. I want you to be safe" said Mingyu.

"Then, why didn't you save me for the first thing?" asked Sunwoo.

"... I... I was afraid. Afraid of her. For many years, I became her slave behind my foster's parent. Even she treat me like that, I still love her as my sister" said Mingyu.

Sunwoo was quiet.

"Do you have any siblings?" asked Mingyu.

Sunwoo didn't answer.

"You don't have to worry. She must has fell asleep now. She won't hear any of our conversation. You can calm down" said Mingyu.

"... I have. Siblings. Sibling of six" said Sunwoo.

"You have a lot of brothers. Must be nice to have a siblings" said Mingyu.

"... You don't have? Other than her?" asked Sunwoo, he doesn't want to call her name.

"No. I was the only child in my family. My parents die in an accident. My foster parent was my mother's relative. They took me in as part of their family. They also have one child, Yura. My foster little sister" said Mingyu.

"It took them for a few years before they get adopt me. When they able to get me, I was happy. But Yura was different from them. She said the first thing to me that she hated me" said Mingyu sad.

"You not telling your foster about this?" asked Sunwoo.

"How can I? I'm not their own son. I'm just a foster stayed at their house" said Mingyu.

"But don't worry. I've able to live my life until now. As her slave" said Mingyu.

Sunwoo hated to admit it but he felt bad for Mingyu. He thought that Mingyu was a nice person and he didn't deserve to be treated badly by Yura. Seeing Mingyu sad after being treated in a bad way made Sunwoo angry. It must be difficult for him to be around Yura since their past relationship wasn't good.

"And Sunwoo. I want you to hold on for a few more days" said Mingyu.

"What?"

"Don't worry. I promise I will get you out from here. There's someone will save you" said Mingyu.

"I can go home?" asked Sunwoo.

He really wish to go back home to his siblings. Mingyu nodded with a smile.

"You will be home. I just need you to hold on for a few more days. Can you do it?" asked Mingyu.

"You really promise it?" asked Sunwoo.

Mingyu nodded again.

"I don't want you to be in this situation. My sister is doing a wrong thing and I want to make it right for her" said Mingyu.

"... Okay. I believe you" said Sunwoo.

Mingyu was happy that Sunwoo is believing him now. Then, suddenly they heard a sound. The sound came from Sunwoo's stomach. Sunwoo blush in embarrassed while Mingyu laugh slow.

"I bought a hot food for you. Do you want to eat?" asked Mingyu.

"Yes. Please" said Sunwoo.

Haknyeon's grandmother was sitting in her garden. She was watching the flowers bloom in the garden and she seemed to enjoy the beauty of nature. She had a tea cup beside her, so she could reach it easily. She was probably taking a moment to relax and to enjoy the peacefulness in her garden. It must have been a very calming and pleasant time for her as she was surrounded by nature and the blooming flowers.

"Madam, I have pick a flower" said Seungkwan.

On his hand, there a bunch of flowers.

"It's beautiful. We should send it to Haknyeon so it can decorate his room for a moment" said Haknyeon's grandmother.

"Then, I will wrap it and sent it to him" said Seungkwan before he walk away.

Haknyeon's grandmother still stayed in the garden. She took her time to have her moment alone and to enjoy being surrounded by nature. Being alone in the garden was relaxing and enjoyable for her. It helped her to take a break from the world and the demands it placed on her as she was getting older and she felt weak at times. So the garden was a source of comfort and peace for her, as she was alone and she was able to relax in a place where she felt comfortable and safe.

It seemed like Haknyeon's grandmother was going through difficult times. She was not in good health and she could not take care of herself on her own. She needed to use a wheelchair to move around and she was not able to walk anymore.

It seems like she had become very reliant on the others around her and she felt like she could not be independent anymore. It must have been a difficult situation for her and she probably tried her best to do as much as she can on her own.

In that case, it was indeed fortunate that she had someone who she could trust to help and take care of her. Seungkwan was her trusted assistant and she knew that she could rely on him to take care of her. It was good to know that Seungkwan's father recommended him to take care of her and she accepted it.

It seemed like it was an appropriate suggestion and that Seungkwan was a good person for the job. It must have been a relief to her that she had him to trust and to take care of her during her difficult times.

While she having a good time, someone came into the garden.

"I've been waiting for you, my dear" said Haknyeon's grandmother.

The man bow down to her.

"Tell me what you have" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 2.4K 23
In which Changmin loses his student ID and Younghoon happens to find it. ¡¡ under editing ¡¡ started: august 21st 2018 ended: june 24th 2019
634 44 27
After being rescued and living a nornal life for the first time in his life, the victim of abuse, Haknyeon begins to adapt to his new environment. He...
4.5K 180 24
Sunwoo unfortunately falls for Chanhee, in a widely homophobic society Sunwoo struggles with his sexuality, hoping that Chanhee could help him get th...
21.9K 549 30
❝ You wouldn't know what is love until someone come to your life and shake your heart ❞ [Completed - 01/11/18]