Parker Brothers

By KamyraJordan

Peter has a brother. A secret brother that no one knows about, not even the Avengers. One day Aunt May unfort... More

Death of Aunt May
Getting Settled In
Cooper's Birthday
All Good Things Must Come To An End
Noah and Nova/First Day Of School
First Day Of School Part 2
A/N
First Day of School Part 3
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.1
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.2
Family Reunion Pt.1
Paxton's Day With Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.2
Meeting Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.3
Caught?/Family Reunion Pt.4
Home Alone/Family Reunion Pt.5
Paxton's Birthday Pt.1
Paxton's Birthday Pt.2
Red Room Takeover
Immobilized
Home Sweet Home
Natasha's Birthday
Natasha's Birthday Pt.2
Christmas Day
New Home?
New Home Pt.2
New Year's Eve Troubles
The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship
Always gone
Barney and Peter
Barney and Paxton
All Day, All Kids
Back to School Pt.1
Paxton's Secret
Kidnapped Pt.1
Kidnapped Pt.2
Break-In
Training and arguments
Grounded and training
Aunt Laura's secret
Paxton's Recovery Pt. 1
Paxton's Recovery Pt.2

Hospitalized

53 1 0
By KamyraJordan

 This part continues from when the ambulance arrived.

Paxton

"Mom, It hurts," I whine, as Mom's holding me in her lap in the ambulance.

"I know it does, baby," She says, kissing my head.

"But, when we get to the hospital, they'll give you some medicine that makes you feel sleepy," Mom explains, the guy in front agreeing with her.

"Yeah, kid, and if you're scared about surgery, there's a 12% chance of you having surgery," The guy in front adds, making Mom nod.

"Yeah, all they're gonna do is check your bones, and if there's a broken bone, they'll put you in a cast for a couple of weeks," Mom explains, rubbing my back.

I nod a bit, playing with the rings on Mom's hands to distract myself from my nervousness. She kisses my head, making me smile.

"It'll be okay," Mom says, kissing my head again. I nod again and bury my face into Mom's chest. 

I guess I dozed off because the next thing I knew, I was lying in a hospital bed with a cast on my arm. I groan a little, catching Mom's attention from beside me. She sits up in her chair, concern etched all over her face. I groaned again and held my hand out to Mom. She moves her chair closer, holding my hand in her own.

"How are you feeling baby?" She questions, worry still visible on her face. 

"I'm okay. Can we leave?" I groan out as I try to sit up. 

"Yeah, let me go get the doctor," Mom says, walking off.

While Mom's out looking for the nurse, I look around the room. I look over at my bedside table. I see my phone charging. My phone was on the arm that had the cast on. So I reached with my other arm to get it. Mom walks in with the doctor. 

"STOP!! You'll rip your stitches!!" The doctor shrieks, running over to my bedside.

"What stitches!!" I scream, looking over at Mom, who's giving me a sheepish smile. 

"Look, baby, there was a cut on your stomach. You needed stitches," She tells me, kneeling next to my bedside and handing the phone to me.

"Well, I think I have to restitch," The doctor says, standing back up. I groan a little while Mom chuckles. I huff at her, making her laugh even more. 

"Paxton, man, you are killing me," Mom laughs at me, kissing me on the head and standing up.

"Well, at least this isn't your first time in a hospital," I grumble, unlocking my phone and checking what's new. 

I see a couple of texts from Peter, Mickey, and Aunt Lena. I respond to Peter first, then Auntie Lena, and lastly Mickey. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOB (BEST OLDER BROTHER)

Are you at the hospital yet?

Are you getting sedated?

Pax?

Are you already sedated?

No, I got sedated.

And a cast on.

And stitches.

Dang that sucks.

Well, I hope you feel better.

 I Love you.

I love you more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Auntie (Besides Laura)

OMG PAX!!

I'm so sorry.

I hope you feel better.

Please text me when you're done in the hospital.

Hi Auntie.

I got a cast. 

And stitches.

OMG!!

Are you okay?

I'm so sorry.

It's okay. I forgive you.

I don't blame you.

I love you.

Love you too, trouble.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TFL ( TWIN FOR LIFE)

Are you at the hospital yet?

Everyone's worried about you.

Even grandpa.

He's been pacing.

For like an hour.

LMAO 

Is he?

YES!!

And my sister is trying to get him to stop.

LMAO

Are you okay, tho?

Yea

I got stitches and a cast.

That sucks.

I hope you feel better.

TTYL

TTYL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh as I put my phone away. I look over at Mom, who's next to me. I hold my arms out to her, hoping she gets the message. She's a little uncertain before the doctor steps in.

"It's okay, as long as he doesn't rip these stitches," She says, emphasizing the rip.

"HEY!! That was an accident!!" I scream to the doctor as she leaves the room.

"It's okay, baby," Mom whispers, kissing my head and rocking me.

I grumble but let my head fall onto Mom's chest. She's still kissing my head and rocking me until the door opens, and five faces peer in. The first two faces I see are Peter and Yelena. They come in, saying hi to Mom, and then I see the other three. Mickey, Grandpa, and Aunt Laura.

Grandpa and Lena were the first two over to me. I groan but manage to sit up, earning a disappointed look from everyone in the room. I huff but slide back down into a laying position. I talked to Lena first, assuring her that it wasn't her fault.  

Aunt Lena was the first to leave, followed by Aunt Laura and Mickey since his sister wanted him back. I talked to Grandpa next. I think he's only nice to me because I'm his best agent's kid. I don't care what the reason is. I care that he's being all soft.

"Y'know, you're a big softie," I tell him, watching his mouth agape.

"Oh really?" He asks, setting his hand on my ribs. 

"Yeah," I say, breaking out into laughter.

The worst part about this was that I couldn't even move, so I had to take it. He wasn't squeezing too hard, but it was enough to get me into deep laughter. I hate how ticklish I am. I blame it all on my bio Mom. 

"WAHIIHIHIT!! PLEAHAHAHASE!!" I screech out, bucking against the bed. A few people look at me, but not everyone. 

"NOHOHOHOT THEHEHEHE HIHIHIHIHIPS, PLEAHAHAHASE!!" I scream, catching the attention of everyone in the room.

He stops, pleased with himself, and everyone turns around to continue their business. 

"Am I still a softie?" Grandpa asks, one hand on my rib and the other on my hips.

"Nohohoho," I giggle, arching my back a little to get away

He squeezes my ribs a little, and I laugh. He stands up, hugs everyone, and bends down the bed to hug me. 

"Stay out of trouble, trouble," He says, disappearing into the hallway.

"Mom," I whine, tugging on her coat.

"Yes, baby?" She asks, stopping her conversation with Peter and turning around.

"When can I leave?" I questioned, being sick of being here for more than 5 hours. 

"I think the doctor said sometime tomorrow," She says, standing up and heading for the door.

"I'll go ask, tho," She says, opening the door and disappearing

I sigh and turn to look at Peter. He also looks at me.

"And then there were two." I smile

"So, what do you think I won't be allowed to do?" I question, looking over at Peter.

"No sports of any kind, no midnight runs to the store, and no playing Fortnite." He says, groaning at the last thing he listed.

"Ugh!! Who am I supposed to play Fortnite with then?" He questions, sitting down on the chair next to my bed.

"I can give you Mickey's username?" I ask,  earning a sigh from here.

"Hey, Mickey's cracked at Fortnite. I posted on my Story, getting carried by this Fortnite sweat," I remind Peter.

"Alright, I'll take it," He mumbles, taking the card out of my hand.

Mom walks in with the doctor. She's smiling a little. I instantly know she's smiling for a good reason. 

"Great news, baby!!" She exclaims, walking over to me.

"You can go home as long as you're bed-rested for about a week," She says, watching my face light up.

"This means you'll be doing your schoolwork at home," She tells me, making me groan.

"I'll be carrying you for half the time until your body is stronger," Mom says, bending down to carry me.

And with that, we were on our way home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I've decided that I'm only going to post this book on the weekends cause school is assigning too many damn homework. I included some soft Nick Fury. Yesterday I saw The Marvels, and it was so good. Anyway, Fury was a big softie in that. So, yeah. I'm trying to upload my other book today or tomorrow. Or finish this book and then finish that book. I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing yet. The next part will be Alexei and Melina coming to Visit. Proofread by Grammarly Cuz we love Grammarly.

BYE BYE POOKIES!!

Word Count: 1330

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Archer By nat

Fanfiction

22K 294 40
you end up getting adopted by clint barton at a young age your his oldest daughter but you ended up staying in New York with him for Christmas knowin...
290K 5.4K 26
When Peter gets a call for help, the team may or may not end up finding out about his twin sister. Maddie quickly forms a close relationship with the...
3K 12 12
This My Black Widow AU where Yelena is 2 yrs older than Natasha and The only Avenger who knows about her Sister is Clint. Natasha escaped the Red roo...
2K 10 15
This story is put in the timeline of Age of Ultron and on. You are Natashas adopted daughter and Nat keeps you a secret from the team. You are a very...