Mysterious Twins ~An Ouran Hi...

By Countless_Dreams

~When a certain pair of Identical twins end up joining Ouran High school in an attempt to move on from the pa... More

{1} The First Day...
{2} Today, You're a Hostess!
{3} Hosting?
{4} The madness of life.
{5} Lock down of Hope
The Argument is Invalid {6}
{7} On the other hand...
{8} The Tropical Waterpark
Untitled Part 9
{10} Were sisters after all
{11} Patience for Help
{12} Friends are for Help
{14}Smiles and a porcelain doll
{15} Family
{16} Beach Paradise or Beach Horror?
{17} Guilt to Glad
{18} Deep Deep Down
{19} Time Can Tell
{20}Fall Festival
{21}
{22} Case closed
{23} Apologies
{24} Secrets locked
{25} Loving Traces
Snow Kitten
{26} Toughen up Trust
{29}
{29} Hunt
{30}Even if It kills me
{31}
{32} The end of the begining
{33} What doesnt kill me
{34} Meeting them
{35} Halloween with those twins
{36} Plans and New Members
{37} Competition
{38} Fair
{39} Fair -Part 2-
{40} Planning and a New Host?
{41} Camping
{42} In The Mountains During a Storm
{43} Preparations
{44} The Christmas Party
{45} A Fight?
{46}
{47} One less thing
{48} Better and Worse
{49} Trust
{50} Again
AUTHORS NOTE (please read now)
{51} Back in Business
{52} Not Alone
{53} Tamaki
{54} Expect the Unexpected
{55} Fear and Drama Queens -Part One-
{56} Fear and Drama Queens -Part 2-
{57} Talk to Me
{58} A Journey
{59} Knights
{60} Safe Haven
{61} Intoxicate Me Now
{62} Coming Down and Rising Up
{63} Oh! Darling
{64} Water's Gone Cold

{13} Past changes Present

2.2K 83 47
By Countless_Dreams

Kaoru's POV

I sat beside my brother at the desk in our room, thinking of what to write in the letter for Skye and Raven.

"Why don't we just write that we're sorry." Hikaru complained. It's hard to write sorry when you don't know what you did wrong. I stared at the blank piece of paper for a moment before my brother spoke again.

"Or we could just go tell them that we're sorry. We don't have to write a letter do we?" He said sighing.

"I guess not." I mumbled tapping a pen on the desk. I glanced at the clock.

4:37

The twins hadn't come to school today, and Kyoya was definitely pissed. Earlier he had said something about the twins getting kicked out of the Host club. I knew he wouldn't do it though, because the twins brought guys to the club. Which didn't happen often.

"Do you think their home?" I asked remembering that their apartment wasn't too far away.

"Probably. I don't see why they wouldn't be." My brother spoke with aggravation in his voice. He needs to learn how to understand others. But now wasn't the best time to tell him that.

"Let's go than." I sighed, standing up from my chair.

-------At apartment -------

I walked up to their door alongside Hikaru. Maybe she would let us in this time.

Slowly I raised my hand and knocked on the wood door. I could hear shuffling inside the building and something fall. Next came a yelp and an apology.

At least we knew they were home.

I could hear foot steps get louder and than the door knob turned. Raven stood at the door in a dress that looked more like a night gown rather a dress to wear in public. It was a really light pink and had a tiny bow at the top.

It took her a second to realize we were there and probably to remember what had happened. Next thing I know, the door is about to slam in my face. Again.

But this time Hikaru stepped in front of me and put his foot in between the door and the door frame. I saw him wince slightly in pain, but not move.

"Ugh-What the hell do you two idiots want?" Raven asked looking away. Did we really do something that wrong? I frowned slightly and was about to speak but my brother beat me to it.

"We came to apologize." He said slightly rolling his eyes. Raven tried once again to shut the door, and failed."But you don't want- Please move the door." He said cringing.

"No." She replied flatly, pushing on the door again.

"Hey Nii-chan! What's going on?" I heard Skye ask from inside. She sounded like she was just waking up.

"Nothing to worry about Skye." Raven said with annoyance in her voice.

"Are you sure?" Skye asked. I could hear footsteps as Raven clenched her teeth.

"Nii-chan! You're going to hurt him!" Skye shouted in a soft voice. Almost immediately, Raven let go of the door handle.

"I was just...You're- Nevermind. Sorry." Raven mumbled. Skye knelt down beside Hikaru and looked at his foot for a moment.

"Do you two want to come inside? I can wrap up your foot for you if you want..." Skye asked trailing off at the end. I knew Skye could forgive and forget, or at least she seems like that kind of person, But Raven would probably hold a grudge. No offense.

I nodded alongside Hikaru and we walked into there apartment. Their was a beige colored couch that Raven sat down on. On the other side of the carpet was another couch, and in between the two couches was a glass table. I sat on the couch Raven was on, but at the other end. In reply, Raven glanced at me and sighed.

Hikaru sat on the other couch, meanwhile Skye went to get medical supply's.

"Don't hurt my sister." Raven muttered after Skye walked out.

"Why would we do that?" Hikaru asked, shifting on the couch, and taking off his shoe carefully. Raven looked down with a small chuckle.

"You've already hurt her. She's stronger than she looks though- She would never tell anyone if they hurt her. Sure she'll run away, But it hurt's her more than it look's like it does. If that makes sense." She said slowly, While biting her lip. This only led me to wonder, Was Raven really sad too? She might just be letting out her sadness in anger...

"Hey! Sorry it took me a minute." Skye said running in. She was holding a first aid kit, and had a small smile on her face.

"It didn't take too long. It was kind of fast." Hikaru said smiling.

"I apologize in advance if it hurts. I promise it'll help though!" Skye said kneeling down beside Hikaru with a smile.

Hikaru's POV

"Thanks.." I mumbled looking away for a moment. Skye started to mumble to herself as she looked through the box.

"Hey Skye..Are you mad at me?" I asked out of no where. It was worrying me, And I didn't know why. So I just asked.

"Well... Am I mad at you? No... Not at you." She said looking down. I watched as she took a wrap out of the box and began to wrap my foot up. I clenched my teeth, trying not to tell her how much it hurt.

"Why did you run away then?" I asked recalling the previous days. She continued to wrap my foot and I cringed.

"I-I'm sorry... I just- It's hard to explain." She said looking at Raven.

"It's okay I guess.." I said trailing off. How could something be so hard to explain? She just had to tell me why she was mad.

"There. Is that any better?" She asked as she finished wrapping my foot. Before I could answer she stood up and picked up a pillow. She moved the pillow in top of the glass table and motioned for me to move my foot up there. Slowly I did and she sat back down.

"Um... I'm sorry about your foot." Skye repeated herself. I know she's sorry, So why does she have to keep saying it?

"It's fine. Really, So stop saying sorry already."

"Oh. Sor- Never mind.." She sighed looking away.

"Raven, Why are you mad?" I asked, Kind of thinking that Skye wasn't mad anymore. She didn't seem mad. Raven glared at me from across the room and then her glare softened slightly, But she was still glaring.

"Because you made Skye upset. So I'll never forgive you." She stated plainly, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Wha- Nii-Chan! Don't say that!" Skye shouted standing up.

"Why not?" Raven asked.

"Because they didn't know they were being mean." Skye said, trailing off at the end. Well she just admitted that we were being mean...

"That doesn't change the fact that they were-"

"Nii-chan. No one can go back in time. There's nothing they can do now." Skye said walking over to her sister. She sat down beside Raven and whispered something to her. This made Raven tense up but she nodded slowly.

"Forgive me. You didn't know what you were doing wrong." Raven agreed closing her eyes. You could obviously tell that it was hard for her to apologize.

"So what did we do wrong?" I asked getting a warning look from Kaoru. It went quiet for a moment and Skye turned to Raven.

"Before I tell you two idiots anything, Me and Skye have to trust you. Skye is so naive, So she'll trust just about anyone. But even if we tell you, That doesn't mean I trust you, but... But it means were getting there. Take baby steps to earning my trust." Raven said, Slightly mumbling the last part.

It surprised me, But most of it seemed true. Skye, Naive and Raven the total opposite. It makes me wonder, How did these twins get like this? What could make someone so different?

"Why can't you just tell us?" I asked sighing.

"God damn you idiot! You've probably had such a perfect life, You never have to deal with pain or suffering..." Raven shouted tailing off at the end and bringing her knees up to her chest. I stared wide-eyed as she mumbled to her sister about something I couldn't understand.

Skye's POV (Sorry I switched again ^.^)

I sat listening as Raven started whispering slightly to me.

"Why us? Why did we have to watch mom die? Why did I have to watch you get hurt? Why did he do that to us?" She mumbled and I stiffened. I wrapped my arm around her and she leaned on my shoulder. Her breathing calmed down and before I knew it she was sleeping.

Of course the poor Hitachiin's could only sit and watch. I hated to bring them into our personal problems. Yet here they were, Sitting in our apartment.

"Sorry." I mumbled barely audible. Slowly i stood up and put a pillow under Raven's head. I got a blanket off the couch and tossed it over Raven. Kaoru had moved to sit beside his brother, So I sat at the end or Raven's feet.

"Don't apologize. That's what we're here for." Kaoru said looking up.

"Or maybe we're just here to see the inside of a girl's house-" Hikaru started smirking, Causing Kaoru to glance at him. I could feel my face heat up, Even if it was just a joke. Raven twitched and I steadied myself and hoped she wouldn't wake up.

"No, Really we're sorry for whatever we did." Kaoru said, Slightly bowing. I nodded and smilied a little.

"It's fine. I'm alright, Raven's just a little protective. She wasn't always like this though. Just until-" I stopped when I realized what I was saying. Kaoru and Hikaru looked at me and I looked up sheepishly.

"Oh- Sorry. Nevermind." I said.

"Are you sure?" Kaoru asked and Hikaru added on quickly.

"I'm not one to talk or whatever, But it's hard for people to understand what your going on about if you keep stopping midway. We can't help until you tell us what's wrong." Hikaru said sighing. I looked down slightly. I knew he was right, But I just couldn't tell them.

"Your right. But it's not that simple. I'm sorry." I sighed looking at Raven.

"What can we say to make you come back in time for the beach?" They both asked in sync.

"Can we just forget what happened?" I asked thoughtfully. "And, I promise that when me and Raven are ready to ask for your help, we will. Deal?" I asked holding out my hand.

"Deal." They agreed shaking hands with me. I glanced at the clock and didn't realize how late it had gotten.

6:03

"Eh- Do you guys just want to stay for dinner? I can make something or we can order a pizza or whatever..." I asked kind of trailing off at the end.

"We'd hate to impose-"

"-But if you insist..." Kaoru and Hikaru said smirking.

"Really. You came over to apologize, The least I could do is make dinner." I said slowly. Raven might've disagreed, But she was sleeping right now. I thought of what I could make within about 20 minutes and that we already had at the house. I did most of the cooking for me and Skye, and the best option was probably spaghetti and garlic bread. Or maybe just spaghetti?

"Um..Do you like spaghetti?" I asked glancing between the two. They thought for a moment and then smiled.

"Yup. If we get to try some of your cooking..."

"We'll eat about anything." They both said. They were acting normalish now. Both acting more childish, Even if I knew Hikaru was the real childish one. Blush scattered across my face slightly but I stood up and walked towards the television. I clicked it on quickly, and turned it to a channel where a movie was beginning. I didn't know exactly what movie, But the twins seemed ok with it, So I went to get started with dinner.

I started boiling a pot of water and then got out everything I would need. Should I make Garlic bread? Or not... They said they would eat anything... And it's better to be safe than sorry...Right? I thought getting out what I would need for the bread.

(Gonna skip over cooking ^.^) -Time Skip : When Food is ready c: -

I divided the food up equally, spaghetti and 2 slices of bread for each person. I prepared a plate for Raven too, Just in case she was awake. And surely, She was.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY SISTER? EH YA DEVIL TWINS?" I heard Raven shout at two twins who were huddling together in fear.

"Oh- Nii-chan I'm right here."I called holding two of the four plates.

"You made them dinner?" She asked looking up.

"Y-Yea. Sorry...?" I said knowing she would be mad. But her face lit up as she saw what I had made.

"D-did you make me some?" She asked staring at that food, slightly drooling. I giggled and nodded.

"Yippee!!!" She shouted, obviously overjoyed. I smiled at her childish act, which in a way reminded me of Hikaru.

I walked into the kitchen and got mine and Ravens plate, handing her hers. She smiled like an idiot and sat back down.

"Thank you Nii-Chan!" She said giggling. I was surprised at first, because it had been forever since she called me that, but before I knew it I was smiling along with her.

"What are you smiling about?" Hikaru asked slightly laughing.

"Nothing. It's just been forever since she's called me that." I told him, sitting back down on the couch.

I still had no clue what we were watching, but I just sat along watching it with everyone else.

"Eh- this is actually pretty good..." Hikaru said taking a bite of the food.

"Yea, you could become a chef or something." Kaoru agreed.

"Yup. I know, my sister is the best cook in the world huh?" Raven said. All the compliments brought a smile and blush to my face.

"T-thanks." To I said nodding.

"Who taught you to cook?" The twins asked.

"Uh.. My mom taught me once a little while back... And before that when I was really little my... My dad taught me some too." I explained, unsure if I should bring up my dads name or not.

"Oh.. They must be some great parents huh?" One of the twins asked but I was already looking down. I tensed up and Raven clenched her fist beside me.

"Yea some parents they were." She hissed sarcastically.

"What do you-"

"Yea, the best parent ever who should be in fucking jail.."Raven said trailing off towards the end.

"Jail? Why jail?" Kaoru asked. I know he's trying to help, but it just doesn't work with this situation.

"Um, I think we should just drop it here." I said, but Raven decided to go further into depth.

"The God damn man tried to kill Skye. Almost did." Raven said muttering the last part. She looked at me after she said it, as she was trying to say sorry.

"Let's just watch the movie." I said trying to get off the subject.

"Wait someone tried to kill you?" Kaoru asked looking at me. I didn't want to nod, but it was the truth. I nodded slightly.

"And her own father. Who does that?" Raven said clenching her teeth.

"Can we please change the subject?" I asked, speaking up. The three of them looked at me and I looked down.

"Sorry." Raven said sitting down to finish her meal. The twins continued to finish their meals as did I.

"Set them on the table when your done and I'll get them. " I said putting my plate down. I had only eaten about half of it, because after that conversation I didn't have much of an apatite any more.

I sat staring at the screen, a car flew by on whatever movie we were watching and my eye lids grew heavy. I opened my eyes just enough to see Raven already sleeping too.

I couldn't help it. I closed my eyes for a second, opening them back up just for them to feel heavier.

Sadly, in the end my eyelids got too heavy and I dozed into a deep sleep. Sleep never felt so good.

A/N

I wanted to thank those who've liked or commented on my story, it really keeps me going! I'm going to try to update it more, and I apologize if there OOC :c

Thanks for reading!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 6.8K 29
『Ouran High School Host Club』 『Hitachiin Twins ✘ OC』 ❝For those who can't choose between the two mischievous twins...❞ A foreign girl who enrolls...
544K 16.4K 53
Starting a new school isn't always easy. You are a new student at Ouran academy and are just trynna survive. You aren't a girly girl and make up and...
1.1M 42.6K 49
❝ One, looks that attract the public eye. Two, undaunted wealth. Three, the chivalry that cannot overlook the hideous wickedness of the world. We, th...
1.7K 58 8
After being n the host club for a year, Haruhi Fujioka has been starting to get feelings for Tamaki Suoh. Though she hasn't exactly been able to spe...