Book 1!Reader x Baki characte...

By TOMASITAXD56

You are a well known archeologist and detective always busy working and solving cases.You are involved in a v... More

An important mission starts !
Feeling nervous Y/n?
Meetings and greetings
Secret passage!
That's how I know..
Yujiro?
First day of work!
Weird encounter
Did I really dance for Hanayama?
Roses for Bunny
Are they playing with me?
Y/n to Baki's rescue!
Revenge for Baki!
Maid disaster!
Did I drink too much?
Kidnapping incident..
Sleeping in his arms felt safe
To the beach!
Getting too confortable Y/n?
Secret shower
Milkshake break!
My amazing bodyguards
Ununounsed
Misunderstanding!
Big dessisions!
Special favor
Jack and Gaia join the team!
Enjoy your night until you can
Back in action!
Yujiro's little favor
Preparations!
Failed attempt
Into the mysterious paths!
Problems!
Unforgettable night
Did you miss us?
Will we make it out alive?
Sacrifice
Mission success!

The team is now complete!

365 11 16
By TOMASITAXD56

As the jet landed,you woke up to it's sudden movement.

"Oliva!Wake up!,we arrived!",you shook him gently on the shoulder and he jolted out of his sleep.

"WHAT?!WHO KIDNAPPED MARIA!"

"Oliva don't worry!,no one kidnapped Maria!I just told you we landed".

"Oh!,right...",he laughed akwardly.Both of you got out from the jet to see a car waiting for you.It was going to take you to the prison.

"Oh I love car rides!",you excitedly got in and put on your seatbelt as you sat down in the car next to Oliva.You you put on your headphones to listen to music so the time could pass.

You lost track of time as you fell asleep listening to music,the car ride was very long since the prison was isolated,far away from humanity.The road was completely deserted!

After some time that felt like forever, youfinally arrived at the Arizona State Prison,also known as the Black Pentagon.It was a prison for exceptionally dangerous convicts that conventional law enforcement could barely handle.

(I can't imagine what crime could someone do to end up there..That doesn't sound like the safest place to me!,but looks like I have to go there to meet the person Oliva is talking about...)

(He better be good otherwise I will kill him!),you thought as the gates opened for you and the police officers scanned Oliva's card to reassure he wasn't any intruder or something.

"Do I seem like any intruder to you?",Oliva growled at the guards.

"IT'S MR UNCHAINED!WE ARE SO SORRY MR YOU CAN ENTER!",the guards panicked and immediately let you two in without any further invastigation.

After they finally let you in the building,you walked through some glass prison cells,where there were very creepy men locked inside.They banged the glass loud enough to make you freak out,and their faces had weird expressions that made you uncomfortable just by looking at them.

When you finally got past them,there was another door and the policeman who accompanied you the whole way to open the acrilic barriers every ten meters,told you that you could now continue by yourself.

"I already know that!",Oliva said as he opened the big door.You gasped at the sight of a very fancy looking hall,it was surrounded by very expensive looking paintings and ancient Greek statues of men and women.

(Is this even a prison anymore?!), you wondered as you followed Oliva to the big doors that were in the end of the hall.He opened those doors aswell revealing a room that no one would have expected to see in a prison.

"Welcome to my prison cell!"

"That is more than a prison cell!Its like a luxury hotel suite!"

"If you say so!", Oliva laughed as he went towards a table where there was a folded fancy suit.You awkwardly stood at the door as he begun undressing.

"Oh don't be shy!,feel free to do whatever you want!,I just have to put this on it will take me only a minute.Before we go find the guy I was talking to you about,I'm going to see someone.. special!"

"If you say so..",you opened your suitcase and took out a book to read.You sat down on one of the comfortable black leather armchairs and begun reading.

After a while passed,you smelled a very pleasant scent and it took your attention.You raised your head up and you saw Oliva putting on perfume,he was also dressed up in the fancy suit.

"What is all that for?,who are you going to meet?A president or something?"

"You see those doors over there?",he said,his voice filled with excitement."Behind those doors is the most beautiful woman in the world.She is my girlfriend!"

"Most beautiful woman?Really!I want to see her!", you stood up from the armchair leaving your book behind.

Oliva picked up a big bouquet of red roses,fixed his tie and walked up to the door.He was as excited as ever to see his lover after such a long time. After all he hadn't seen her for one month now because of the mission!

He opened the big white doors,after knocking three times,revealing a beautiful white themed room filled with roses and gold decoration on the walls.That room was every woman's dream.In the middle of the room was a big bed, you looked at it and you were surprised to see a very obese woman smoking a cigarette.

She didn't have a happy expression on her face, instead she seemed grumpy for some reason.That didn't really matter to you since you were wondering how could someone get that fat?[IM SORRY I HAD TO SAY IT].
You turned next to you to face Oliva but he had already vanished!

"MARIA!!!HOW ARE YOU HONEY!",he jumped on the bed and hugged her as he threw the roses aside and you caught them just before they were about to fall on the floor.

"Get off me you idiot!, you're late one month now!How dare you hug me!",the woman who you assumed was the most beautiful woman Oliva was talking about, yelled and hit him on the head.Oliva didn't seem bothered at all and continued hugging her.He was as happy as a child to see his beloved Maria again.After a while of her scolding him,he finally let go of her and stood up.

"This is the woman I was talking to you about!",Oliva turned to you with a wide smile.

"Pleased to meet you Miss!",you bowed at her.

"And who might you be young lady?",the woman asked.

"I'm Y/n,me and Oliva are working together for a mission with some other guys",you explained but the woman didn't respond,she just continued smoking her cigarette.She looked up and down at you in a judgy way.

(It feels like I'm being critised!),you thought as you akwardly stood there.
You looked at her too,and the more you looked at her the more..beautiful she became.You totally forgot about her being obese,you just saw a beautiful woman.Her long blonde hair,her blue orbs and delicate white silky skin were just so breathtaking.

"Beautiful..",you muttered automatically as you admired her beautiful features.

"Huh?What was that?",Maria asked raising an eyebrow seeing you staring at her.

"You are beautiful Miss!",you repeated and Maria blushed before quickly looking away.

"Dont be stupid.."

"I'm not!I'm just saying the truth!You are a beautiful woman!Oliva has every right to be crazy about you!"

"He is what?",Maria turned to face Oliva who had now turned his back at her facing the wall.She already knew that Oliva had an obsession with her but she was surprised that you knew.

"Yes!He even dreamed about you being kidnapped when our jet landed and he freaked out!",you laughed.

"Is that so",Maria smirked playfully."Oliva turn around and face me",she demanded.

"What is it honey?",he nervously turned around and Maria then made a jesture for him to come over and sit on the bed.

"I think it's time for me to go..",you went towards the door to leave the love birds have some "alone time".

"Ah!Y/n before you go make sure to look for the guy I was talking to you about!His name is Jun Guevaru", reminded you Oliva and he then jumped on Maria to hug her and burry his face on her chest to cuddle.

"Okay!",you replied closing the doors behind you.It was only then that you realized that you needed to wander around the PRISON to find him!There were at least 4000+ prisoners there and one of them was Guevaru!

(HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND HIM BY MYSELF!!!),you thought but then took a deep breath before finally finding the courage to go out and search for him alone.You were determined to find him!After all the prison couldn't be that big..,right?.

(Oh my bad it is bigger than I thought!), you thought as you wandered around the prison cells.There were men with something like handcuffs but they were attached on their fingers behind their backs inside the cells,they were screaming and begging you to help them.

You ran past them and after a while of walking you hadn't seen a single person!(Where did they all go?!),you peeked through a big room that seemed to be the cafeteria and you saw all the prisoners gathered there eating lunch.(That's a lot of prisoners..),you sighed before walking in.

"Excuse me..",you nervously tapped a prisoner on the shoulder.

"How dare you touch me you bastard!",the guy stood up and turned around ready to slaughter whoever dared to interrupt his meal.He was then surprised to see you,it was like he hadn't seen a female in senturies!

"A GIRL!",he yelled in surprise and shock, taking all the other prisoners attention.Everyone ran from their seats and gathered around you.When I say everyone I mean it!,you were surounded by AT LEAST 3700 prisoners!

"What is a beautiful lady doing here in such a place?",a tall guy came from behind you as he pushed through the crowd.

"I'm..uh looking for someone.."

"Well we could tell you where he is if you did a little favor for us first".

"What is it?",you asked but then noticed that they were all grinning.Before you could process what was happening,a guy came from behind you and removed your shirt!

"WHAT THE HECK GIVE THAT BACK YOU CREEP!",you yelled covering yourself as you were wearing that friking revealing bikini underneath!

"This is my lucky day",a big guy stepped in.Some of the prisoners backed off,it looked like they were scared of him.

"Back off man!,she's mine!",another guy stepped forward.

You were getting anxious about what was about to happen to you when you saw the prisoners making way for someone.

"ITS MR SECOND EVERYONE RETREAT!"

All the prisoners went back at their tables except eight.They were in the top ten strongest men in the prison and they weren't going to back off from such an opportunity.

"Hello there young lady!",the person who the prisoners called by the name "Mr second" greeted you politely.At that point you were terrified and you had started to cry,them man kneeled down to comfort you.

"Oh there is no need to cry!As long as I'm here you're safe!"

"She might be safe,but you're not,Mr second",one of the eight men said in a threatening way.He then charged at him and you quickly closed your eyes.
Sounds of bones breaking followed by screams filled the atmosphere.

You felt blood splash on your face,and then slowly opened your eyes.You gasped at the horrifying sight of the man that tried to attack Mr second,he was laying on the floor motionless with both his arms and legs broken and his face was completely shattered on the ground.

"Seven more to go",Mr second chuckled as he stepped forward to the seven men behind you.

Before you knew it,all of them had vanished back to their tables and continued eating like nothing had happened.

"That's what I thought",the man smirked and turned back to look at you.He picked your shirt from the floor and handed it to you."It's not very safe to wear a swimsuit like this here Miss!Put this back on".

"T-thanks",you muttered as you snatched the shirt and quickly put it back on.

"Mr second" then removed his bandana and wiped the blood off from your face.

"How about you come with me little lady?",he smiled and you decided to trust him since he saved you from all that trouble before nodding and following him to his cell.You sat down down on the bed and wiped your tears away.

"So what brings you here?Did you come alone?",he asked and sat down next to you.

"I came with Mr Oliva to find someone named Guevaru...",you sniffled.

"And why are you searching for that man?",he chuckled as he knew he was Guevaru himself.

"I'm not going to tell you any details! It's a secret..!"

"Well let me tell you my secret",he leaned in to whisper in your ear,his hot breath now close to your face.

"I'm Guevaru ".

"What!"

"Yes!,indeed I am",he laughed after pulling away.

"You are lying!You just want to know my secret!"

"Why is that?How can I prove it to you then?"

"You don't need to prove anything.Y/n this is Guevaru",Oliva came inside the cell,he was now wearing his normal clothes again.

"Mr Oliva!Why did you leave this beautiful lady alone!Something bad could have happened to her if I didn't rescue her in time!"

"Something came up and don't ask me what it was",Oliva wipped a red kissing mark off from his cheek.

(Is it me or did Oliva's attitude change?He's completely different from when he was with Maria!),you thought as you watched Oliva glare at Guevaru.

"Guevaru San!",you grabbed his hand and sweezed it between yours."Please come to Japan with us!I really want you in my team!"

"You haven't even told me what you need me for!", Guevaru blushed a bit from your desperate plea.

"Don't worry, she will tell you on the way.You won't lose anything if you come.Besides if we do our job well you will a good amount of money too",Oliva said and Guevaru thought about how much the money would help his people in his island before happily agreeing.

And that's how Guevaru was officially in your team!

You were about to leave the prison and get back in the car you had previously used this morning,when you heard a police man yelling behind you.

"Mr Guevaru!Where are you going!Are you leaving?"

"Yes my friend!,I have a little something to do!I will be back probably at the end of August.I know you will miss me a lot!"

"Yeah right",the officer laughed ironically behind Guevaru's back.

"What was that?

"NOTHING SIR!",the officer said bowing down.

"Come on Guevaru, get inside",Oliva yelled impatiently.

"MR UNCHAINED! YOU'RE LEAVING TOO?Good heavens who knows what they're up to..",the officer sighed removing his hat as he watched the car drive away.

The three of you flew back to Japan,and by the time you arrived it was night.You got inside Shin Shin Kai with your whole crew welcoming you.You noticed two more men there.

"Welcome back Y/n!",Katsumi hugged you."This is Kiyosumi Kato,he was the one I wanted to introduce you to".

"Hey there gorgeous, I'm very excited to meet you",Kato bowed to impress you.

"I noticed..",you scoffed as you looked at his pants.I think he really meant it when he said he was exited because something big was sticking out.[IM SORRY I JUST FEEL THAT KATO WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS]

You then walked to the second man that Retsu brought.He was old and short wearing a kimono,he stepped forward to introduce himself.

"I'm Goki Shibukawa,pleased to meet you young lady",he kissed your hand.

(WHAT A GENTLEMAN FOR HIS AGE!),you blushed as you were flattered by his jesture.

"I'm going to decide now if you are hired or not because I'm really tired!Let's see...",you hummed looking at them thoughtfully holding your chin.

(Ofcourse she's going to pick me,she isn't going to hire some old geezer!),Kato thought to himself grinning as he watched you think

"Mr Shibukawa you are hired!"

"WHAT??YOU HIRE THAT OLD MAN INSTEAD OF ME?!"

"I was going to hire you too but now that you complained I changed my mind!"

"I'M SO SORRY IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!",Kato kneeled down infront of you for forgiveness.

"Don't apologize to me!,apologize to Mr Shibukawa!"

"I'm sorry.."

"I can't hear you!,my ears don't work well at the age I am!",Shibukawa laughed.

"I'M SORRY!"

"That's better,next time have some manner's boy!"

"Well now if you guys excuse me I will go sleep",you waived at them before taking the elevator back to your room.

(After all starting from tomorrow..)

(We will start with the mission).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 210 18
Two genius detectives were called to solve a murder case. What a coincidence to find out that they are familiar with each other - in fact, they once...
132 12 25
"Now I'm alone again. From being broken once to being shattered into pieces." These are the words of a person named Jonah who just experienced a brea...
5.4K 191 20
Once Y/n's mission in Egypt has been complete,she returns back to her boring old life.Shes missing her team in Tokyo but never has time to pay them a...
2.3K 250 42
In the lesser-known streets of a busy city of Japan, a different kind of world flourishes. No place for the weak and timid, there's danger at every c...