Parker Brothers

By KamyraJordan

Peter has a brother. A secret brother that no one knows about, not even the Avengers. One day Aunt May unfort... More

Death of Aunt May
Getting Settled In
Cooper's Birthday
All Good Things Must Come To An End
Noah and Nova/First Day Of School
First Day Of School Part 2
A/N
First Day of School Part 3
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.2
Hospitalized
Family Reunion Pt.1
Paxton's Day With Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.2
Meeting Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.3
Caught?/Family Reunion Pt.4
Home Alone/Family Reunion Pt.5
Paxton's Birthday Pt.1
Paxton's Birthday Pt.2
Red Room Takeover
Immobilized
Home Sweet Home
Natasha's Birthday
Natasha's Birthday Pt.2
Christmas Day
New Home?
New Home Pt.2
New Year's Eve Troubles
The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship
Always gone
Barney and Peter
Barney and Paxton
All Day, All Kids
Back to School Pt.1
Paxton's Secret
Kidnapped Pt.1
Kidnapped Pt.2
Break-In
Training and arguments
Grounded and training
Aunt Laura's secret
Paxton's Recovery Pt. 1
Paxton's Recovery Pt.2

Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.1

38 1 0
By KamyraJordan

(12 days later, September 18th, 2016)

Natasha

Getting your sister and two sons up is hard. I wish someone had told me that before I attempted to wake them. It's hard getting them up. Getting Yelena up was the easiest, as she was with me in bed. Well, more cuddled in with me. All I had to do was untangle myself from her limbs. She grumpily looked at me. I smirked at her, patting her thigh. She scowled at me but walked downstairs. 

But then I moved on to Paxton and Peter. I regretted my words. Peter's room was closer to my room, so that's where I went first. Peter's room was filled with textbooks and legos on the floor. I turned on the light, and he groaned.

"Ugh, Mom, why?" He questions, turning around and going back to sleep. Smirking at him as an answer, yeah, that's another thing. Peter and Paxton have been more comfortable calling me Mom. 

I walk towards him, still smirking. Once I'm close by, I rip the covers off his body, and he shrieks.

"MOM!! IT'S COLD!!" He yells complaining. 

"Get up then," I say, flicking the lights and leaving the room. I hear the shower running, and I thank the heavens I got him awake. Now on to Paxton, less excited about this child.

I walk into his room and almost trip over from how dark and messy it is. I flick the lights and watch Paxton groan and roll over in bed.

"G'out," He slurs. I walked over to him slowly, like Peter. There were legos scattered across the room.

"Nope. Come on," I say, pulling the covers off. Pax groans but sits up.

"Cuddles?" He asks, holding his arms out. 

I lift him by his underarms, pulling himself into my lap. He grins, his head instantly going down to my neck. A few minutes later, I look at my watch. 4:30. Gotta be at the airport in about 10-15 minutes. I gently shake him as he's falling asleep. Pax groans but sits up in my lap.

"Come on. Nathanial's birthday is today. Gotta get to the airport," I remind him, pulling him off me.

"I thought you didn't like him since he was a traitor?" Paxton asks, grabbing his suitcase from under the bed.

"It's okay, we all know you love Nate," He teases

"Watch it or you won't come," I tell him.

"I'll tell grandma," He says, telling them stories about Melina and Alexei was a mistake, but I thought they would forget. 

"Uh, fine, you can come," I say, walking downstairs into the kitchen.

"Mom?" Peter questions when I walk into the room, looking like a scared kitten.

"Whoa, Nattie, are you okay?" I hear a voice next to me, making me jump backward, screaming at myself for my poor performance.

"Yeah, Lena, all good," I tell her, kissing her on the head.

"Was Paxton being bad?" She accuses.

"NO!!" I scream before quieting down a little.

"Talking about Mom Melina, couldn't comprehend, started thinking about Alexei," I stutter out.

"I'm sorry, didn't know the subject was touchy," Paxton says from beside Yelena.

"S'okay. Come here," I say, opening my arms, but Paxton doesn't. Yelena nudged Paxton, and he walked into my arms.

"S'okay," I tell him, kissing his head. Pax pulls away after a while, which prompts Lena and Pete into the car.

I was the last one in the car, But no one was fighting, and no one was even asleep.

"Okay, who are you people, and what have you done with the other three people?" I question, getting a huff beside me from Yelena. 

"Come on, pretty sure we can handle one car ride behaving," Yelena replies.

"Sure," I say, driving out of the driveway.

All three of them stare at me with the dirtiest looks ever.

"We can behave, Mom," Peter states from the backseat.

"Okay, if you can behave this whole car ride, we can get something at the airport," I tell them. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter

So, Mom thinks that we can't behave for 15 minutes, we'll show her. For the next five minutes, it was peace. This is too easy, I think to myself. I regret thinking that. Pax decided he wanted to be Mr. Prankster and almost got us pulled over by the cops. Mom grounded him, but seeing that this was a family vacation, she didn't want him to miss that much. We're going to Legoland, per Nathaniel's request. 

The only difference about this vacation is everyone in the family is going, so the Maximoffs, the Starks, the Bartons, the Romanoffs, and many more. We got to the airport, and by the looks of it, we were one of the first families there. By the looks of it, Mickey, I think it was, is with his mother and....brother? Mom walks over to talk to Ria. 

"Hey, what's your name?" I question the older boy

"Maddox. You?" He questions

"Peter," I respond back

"You play Clash of Clans?" I ask 

"Do I play Clash Of Clans!?" He screams in an offended voice.

"Who doesn't is the question," He responds, pulling his phone out.

I pull my phone out, and we get sucked into the world of Clash of Clans. Maddox, or Max, as Mickey calls him, beats me quite a few times. I groan again as his character kills mine. 

"Right, that's it. I crown you the King of Clash of Clans," I declare, putting an imaginary crown over his head. 

"You two ready?" Mom asks, walking over to us.

We both nod, and she motions to follow her. We walk for about 5 minutes until we see everyone in the distance. Max and I run to everyone while Mom sticks to keep walking. We were first in line, getting the best seats on the plane.

Max, Cooper, and I sat together. Paxton and Mickey sat together. Aunt Laura, Aunt Lena, and Mom sat together. Uncle Clint, Uncle Vision, and Nathaniel sat together. Billy, Tommy, and Aunt Wanda sat together. I'm too lazy to mention the rest of the people, but Mr. Stark was there with his family. And Grandpa Nick and Aunt Ria. 

Max and I ran off the airplane, waiting by the bathrooms for everyone else. The whole gang was here, and the only thing left to do was first take a bus to Legoland and then find our hotel there. Finding a bus to Legoland was easy. I mean, it was right outside, waiting for us. We hopped on the bus and were in Legoland in less than 10 minutes. 

"So, what do you everyone will want to do first?" Max questions from behind me. I shriek a little in surprise, turning around.

"Take a nap," I say, turning around and continuing to walk alongside everyone.

"We found our hotel room. Hooray!!" Paxton shouts in glee, unlocking the door and rushing inside.

"So, who's taking this room?" Clint questions

"I got about three more rooms that need to be unlocked," He says halfway out the door.

"We'll take this one," Mom says, grabbing the keys from his hand.

"I'm taking a nap. Nobody disturbs me," She says, walking into one of the rooms.

"Same," Aunt Lena says, walking into the same room as Mom.

"You taking one too?" I question Pax, he nods.

I sighed but decided I also should take a nap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  As promised, this was your 2nd chapter. The next part will be out tomorrow sometime. I'm having this consistency of uploading every single day. It won't last long, but yeah. The Next part will be what they did in Legoland. Proofread by Grammarly cuz we love Grammarly.

Word Count: 1252

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 5.4K 26
When Peter gets a call for help, the team may or may not end up finding out about his twin sister. Maddie quickly forms a close relationship with the...
3K 12 12
This My Black Widow AU where Yelena is 2 yrs older than Natasha and The only Avenger who knows about her Sister is Clint. Natasha escaped the Red roo...
124K 3K 196
A collection of fanfiction for the Black Widow movie. There are going to be some spoilers, so if you're all good with that, then feel free to come on...
The Archer By nat

Fanfiction

22K 294 40
you end up getting adopted by clint barton at a young age your his oldest daughter but you ended up staying in New York with him for Christmas knowin...