A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

By Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... More

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

6.02

602 34 46
By Maria555556

Ж

Anamaria continued walking down to the village to give the people the fruits she and all the others had gathered, when the hairs on the back of her neck rose up making her look in the direction that feeling came from.

"Someone might be threatening me" she thought, glad that Boa had taught her to discern those shivers that sometimes went up her back "It doesn't feel to be close enough but its better ta be careful"

"Where did you get that?!" she backed up a little as Ace strode up close to her when she pulled out the Devil Fruit.

"It was one of tha pears I took. Don't know which one it is" she said before holding it forward to him "Ya want it?"

"Why-why are you giving it to me so easily? Don't you want to take it?" he asked her while carefully cupping the fruit, Anamaria seeing what looked like tears in his eyes.

"Why would I want tha'? first off I don't even know what tha fuck that gives ya and second I already am powerful enough. Don't need more" she shrugged "Do you know which one it is?"

"Its-its my father's" Ace cried making Ana back away slightly at the sight of fresh tears coming don his cheeks.

"Ya-Ya okay?"

"I'm fine" he sniffed "Fine"

"I might not understand the whole story or what Devil Fruits do entirely, but I can see that this fruit means a lot to ya, Ace. I'm sure yer...father woulda liked you ta have it" Anamaria spoke, her voice softer than before "You gonna eat it?"

He looked up at her, the wound of knowing that his father figure was dead still fresh in his mind. He shook his head hesitantly letting her know that he might eat it once he had healed.

"Thank you" Ace mumbled, finally letting his tears run down his face as he remembered his father making Ana and Isaiah panic as he did so.

"Wh-what do we do Aunt?" the boy hissed under his breath at the pirate while they watched Ace unfold in front of them.

Kia came forward, now clothed once more, and saw what was happening. The mute girl walked up and got near Ace, nodding to Ana and Isaiah to leave. She then wrapped one arm around Ace's arm and ushered him away.

I really want to give Ace someone in this book since he's passed a very bad time but tell me what you guys think.

"Why was he sad?" Anamaria looked down at the young boy who stared back up at her.

"'E's fine kid. Just a bit sad" she told him, wrapping her arm around him and pushing Sable along. The snake was staying as close as she could to the woman, her huge head already larger than the pirate's entire body making it harder for her to snuggle into her.

"Oh Ana-sama! There you are!" Hana called out to her and brought her closer to the fire, the sun already coming closer to the horizon making them light a few fires and torches "Come sit"

Anamaria listened to her and accompanied her to sit down. Every single one of the villagers was there, waiting for her to sit down among them so she could eat with them.

"Ana-sama!" she heard several of the villagers insisting that she sit with them so she compromised by sitting at the head of the ground table.

While they ate their dinner she had a thought of, when she went to get alcohol, she would have to get some more foods or plants. She really wanted to start 'developing' the village more so that they would have easier access to several things they had been missing.

She finished her dinner soon and decided that she had to go to sleep with Sable since the snake kept insisting that she did by bumping her huge head against her.

"Hana?" Isaiah's mother turned to look at her, a few rice grains covering her mouth "Are there any animals on the island that I've not seen yet?"

"I think most of them are on the other side of the island, but we've never seen them close to the island" she replied "The only times we've had to hunt was when we were out of rice or fruits. Why?"

"I think you guys might 'ave ta start hunting a bit more. Meat is very good fer you even if ya only have it a few times" Ana informed them.

"If Ana-sama says so, so it shall happen!" the villagers cheered for Tora's comment making the pirate woman sweat drop at it.

"I just meant..." she was interrupted once more by their shouts.

She shook her head with a smile, watching the happy people around her celebrate her and making her ego inflate quite a bit.

"Maybe I can stay around fer a bit an' help them" she thought as she leaned back against Sable's scaled belly "Then I can go get tha alcohol"

As she watched the villagers have fun and talk together, the kids jumping around while their parents told them to be quiet when they got too close to her. Ana's eyes fluttered closed, feeling Sable move to warp her huge torso around her.

'Anamaria opened her eyes with a gasp when she felt the hit of a metal cane on her back, forcing her to look up and glare at the man above her. His face was blurred but his voice was one she would never forget.

"Here she is sir" the man handed the chains connected to young Anamaria's hands, to the man in front of them.

"Thank you lieutenant, you may leave" the man whose face was still blurred nodded hesitantly and left the room before the man calmly walked around Anamaria.

"Do you know who I am?" he asked, his tone dripping with arrogance.

Ana growled at him like a wild animal, her teeth bared, but the man simply chuckled in amusement. This was a game to him, a dangerous game where he held all the cards.

"You don't? Well, I don't suppose your brother remembered me enough to mention me, how sad" Cutler Beckett stalked around the young woman who had been chained down to the ring on the ground, showing how dangerous she was deemed.

Anamaria had heard stories of Cutler Beckett, a man with a reputation as dark as the shadows of the Caribbean. He was a ruthless East India Trading Company official who wielded immense power, and his name struck fear into the hearts of pirates and civilians who crossed him. But despite all that, Anamaria held her ground, her eyes locked onto his, trying to wonder what he had to do with her brother.

Beckett's amused smile never wavered as he continued to circle her, his polished shoes tapping lightly on the cold stone floor.

"You see, Miss Sparrow, your brother, Jack Sparrow, was once a thorn in my side. And I never forget a thorn" his voice was smooth, his words oozing with a calculated threat that was just as sinister as it was dangerous.

Beckett's mention of their past sent shivers down her spine. What had Jack done to this man to earn such enmity? What a stupid question.

"I know you've sailed with him, that you've shared in his piracy. Tell me, Miss Anamaria, where is Captain Jack Sparrow now?" his voice was low, almost a whisper, but it held a menacing edge. He snapped his head away when she spit at him, staining the front of his lapel.

"I ain't got nothin' ta say to the likes of you" she spat, her eyes still locked onto his.

"Well, that is certainly a disappointment" he knocked on the inside of the door and several officers came in, carrying a bucket with pokers that had the young woman squirming as Beckett sparked the fireplace.

Anamaria frowned and kept her lips sealed tight when one of the officers tried to stick a leather glove in between her teeth.

"Leave us. She can scream if she want, I will hear her scream" Beckett said with a sadistic smile on his face.

The men did as he asked while their 'boss' stuck the poker shaped like a 'P' into the fire until it turned white from the heat. He pulled it out and blew a bit on it for effect before walking over to where Anamaria was.

The young woman struggled to try and shimmy away from the hot metal with no success as the man grabbed her arm in a vice like grip, forcing her to meet his eyes. The man nearly reeled back at the savageness in her eyes until he composed himself once more.

"I might not have your brother, but I have you" he hissed "But even if you leave I will make sure you remember me like your brother does"

Ana tried to keep her lips sealed as tight as at the beginning when he roughly pressed the metal onto her already harmed skin. When Beckett saw that, he went back in, harder this time since he was annoyed that he hadn't gotten the brother.

After he was done he threw the poker to the ground leaving a few marks on the floor. Ana heard him ordering his men to take her back down to the dungeons in her haze of pain. After that all she remembered was finally letting out her screams that she tried to muffle with the rags that had been provided to her while the room suddenly blew up.

She was going to scream again when the ground underneath her dropped and she was suddenly under water. Ana's eyes opened and she looked to stare straight into Calypso's eyes. The huge form of water turned into the more familiar Tia Dalma as the goddess approached her.

"I thought I told you to move on here. Why are you thinking back to those times?" Dalma (for easier recognition) asked the woman.

"I'm sorry" Anamaria muttered under her breath, her body still in her younger body making Dalma sigh softly.

"It's fine child. But you can't make me feel so bad for you" Dalma told her with a sad look in her eyes (I definitely think that Calypso would feel some sort of kinship towards Anamaria).

"Why did you send me here?" the pirate asked.

"Because you carry a heavy burden in your heart, one that weighs down your very existence. You still cling to the past, to memories that haunt you, and it prevents you from finding peace in the present" Dalma told her "And you time in the other one was done. You must remember that I am connected to the seas, and the seas are tied to your soul" Dalma continued, her voice a soft whisper "You have to trust my judgement on this" Dalma's eyes softened, and she extended a watery hand towards Anamaria.

Anamaria reached out and took Dalma's hand, feeling a strange connection between them. It was as if the goddess understood her pain on a level no one else could. The waters around them seemed to shimmer and swirl, reflecting her inner turmoil.

"Could you, give me back something from my home?" Anamaria asked her with small tears in the corners of her eyes and she felt a bit calmer when she saw Calypso/Dalma sigh as she gave up.

"Wake up and when you're ready to leave, throw this into the sea" she handed Anamaria a bright pink seashell "This will be the last time I'm doing this"

Ana nodded eagerly and leaned her head back, laying on the Goddess' watery hands as Calypso grew back to her full size and then closed her eyes.'

Anamaria gasped and woke up, her eyes open wide as she actually remembered what sha had been dreaming as she curled her hand around the object in her hand that hadn't been there the previous day. She heard a hiss at her side and winked one eye open to look into Sable's bright green eye.

"'M fine" she told the snake, it seemed that she always woke up with the same phrase. She looked around the place as the villagers came out from their homes greeting her with short bows of their heads "I think it's time ta start working"

She saw Ace come back out looking far more composed than she had seen him the other day.

"So? What do you want to do now?" was the very first thing he asked her when she stepped onto her feet.

Ф

A few later ago they had finally had the courage to follow Anamaria and Sable into the other side of the island that few had gone to. The place was extremely thick with forest as Sable slithered in front of all of them, crashing down all trees in her way.

They heard a rumble that shook the ground and Sable darted forward at blinding speed to let them then see how she had curled herself around a huge, blue furred pig like animal with large tusks.

From Sword Art online reference.

"Oh well that's interesting" Anamaria said as the others behind her shifter their heads away from the sight of Sable breaking the animal's ribs under the brute force of her grip and then swallowed it.

She looked to the others of the herd as they trembled under the huge snake's gaze and she walked over closer. One went to attack her only to freeze when Sable hissed and it allowed Anamaria to grab a rope from around her waist and wrap it around its thick neck.

The woman had to struggle a bit with the animal until it followed her when it saw that as long as she was near it the predator wouldn't attack (Sable was too full already to go fast enough to catch them).

"See? We already got yer cattle" Anamaria turned to the stunned group who were wide eyed at how the animal had willingly let her wrap the rope around its neck.

They did so with the rest of the herd far more hesitantly but luckily the animals, under Sable's cautious gaze, let the villagers lead them to the village. They had already cleared a huge portion of the island behind the huts for animals they might grab.

"We don't need all of 'em just maybe this herd. So leave the others for when ya need ta go hunting" Ana told them.

Boar's milk can actually be drank since its very similar to goat milk but has a stronger taste which is the only reason people don't drink it. But in this case its going to be exactly like cow milk.

The next thing they did was send the better fishermen of them go with Anamaria to look for other things they could fish, finding large creatures that had mammal front bodies and fish tails. They were rather gentle for their sizes and Anamaria decided that they could use them to carry things along and they learned from Ace that they were called Sea Beasts.

That day Ana had also found out something important about the 'blessing'.

'She had created air bubbles around everyone's heads when they had dived down underwater and while they made 'friends' with the creatures one of the smaller one had accidentally popped the bubble around her head making her initially panic when she felt water go into her lungs.

Something that felt like a cool hand on her back forced her to relax and she concentrated in letting the water in, forcing it away from her and separating the oxygen in the water from the liquid, only letting that part pass through into her lungs.

After they had resurfaced following the 'agreement' they had made with the Sea Beasts, she tried to do that a few more times until her mouth stopped feeling so full of water each time she did it and she could breathe air freely underwater.

The villagers seemed to enjoy how despite her not breathing under water there was still a bubble of air on the surface of her mouth (Like what happens when you open your mouth underwater slowly and try not to pop it. Did anyone else do that? 😅), so she took the chance to use that to entertain the kids when they went swimming'.

The day after that Anamaria and Sable had sailed off to Amazon Lily, which was only a few hours away,' to visit the eager Boa who welcomed her into their home happily. Sable had been completely smothered in praise making the pirate wonder what kind of charm the reptile had to have that effect on so many people.

They had agreed to keep a closed trading between both islands and the villagers would trade their fantastic fabrics in exchange for other things. That way they could still remain a 'hidden' island until needed while getting the products they needed as well as the connections.

"What is that?" Ace had asked her after she came back from Amazon Lily.

"A tattoo, gun...thing. They showed me how to use it" she replied happily.

"And what were you thinking of making with it?" he asked her in concern, the smile she gave him not easing his concerns.

After a lot of convincing she had managed to make him agree to tattoo something over the wound on his chest which he had been trying to keep hidden. He agreed to it if she did the mark of the coin on it, so she did.

She had even managed to help him how to control the earthquakes he made but they still hadn't figured out how Whitebeard did all the other stuff.

Ф A month later Sorry for this jump but I really want to advance this some more. I know I already said this but if you guys do already have other things you want me to write in don't hesitate to tell me and I'll try to add them.

With Ana and Ace's help (and Sable's), they had managed to help them build larger and newer homes for the village with the wood from the trees around them while Freda and the other villagers helped Anamaria learn how to read the poneglyphs. It took her a while since it was an entirely new language but she new the basics of it.

Now Ana was in front of the man, waiting for him to eat the Devil Fruit he had finally decided to take.

"Ya ready?" she asked him as he nodded.

Ace looked down at the pear-shaped fruit and took a bite out of it, grimacing at the taste of it since apparently tasted disgusting. He crouched over, gagging at the flavour as the rest of the fruit dissapeared.

"Ya okay?" Ana said in a mix of mirth and concern for him.

"Blegh that tasted horrid" Ace poked his tongue out.

"Well we don't have no drinks ta down it down so you'll 'ave ta wait fer that" she laughed.

"It's fine" Ace said once he got his gagging under control "I just...need to learn how to use it. Luckily I've seen the old man use it several times so I have somewhere to begin"

"Good" she nodded her head.

"Ana-sama!" someone jumped onto the woman's back and she twisted as she tried to see who it was. Mori was hanging off of her shoulders, the young girl smiling down at her "Grandmother (Freda) asked me to tell you that the things for your travel are ready!"

"Oh that's great!" Anamaria exclaimed "Sable!"

The snake's head rose up from behind the bushes, having just come back from hunting her sable-coloured maw was tinged a reddish purple from the blood.

"Did ya have a good hunt?" Anamaria cooed at the huge snake as if she were her baby while Ace cringed at the blood the woman was getting on her while she hanged off of the snake's jaw while Ace led them to the beach.

"Ana! Ow do you expect us to sail without a ship?" Ace asked the woman.

"I 'ave this" she raised her hand with the seashell.

"And what is a seashell supposed to do?" he asked her, quirking an eyebrow as they donned their new clothing.

"I made you this as well" Freda walked forward and handed them the things.

They unwrapped them and stared at the hard masks that the old woman had made them.

"Wow! These are amazing old lady" Ace exclaimed getting a hit to the back of his head with her cane "OW!"

"Haha" Anamaria mocked him "These are wonderful Gran, thank you" the old woman blushed at the compliment and watched as they saw how they fitted, which was perfectly.

"Now about that ship..." Tora went to ask her again.

"Oh right" Anamari turned to the sea and breathed in, hoping that what Calypso had told her would bring a ship to her before throwing the shell.

As soon as the seashell hit the water with a 'plop', the water bubbled a little and then a lot. They all watched in awe when a ship of small size but impressive form came out of the waves and drifted near the coast. The familiar ship making Ana's eyes moist (I know I said that I wouldn't be adding this into the story anymore but I couldn't help it 😫).

Don't know who made it but if you do please tell me or mention them

"Wow" Ace mumbled, taking his signature hat in one hand and putting it over his hair "Ooof"

"We'll miss you" Isaiah said with a pout as he hugged the man tighter.

"They won't be gone forever Isaiah" Hana pulled him back after Anamaria had kissed his forehead.

"That's right. We'll be back soon" the woman smiled at the boy who had grown so much in the time Ana had been back "I still got this"

They watched as she took out the 'vivre card' she had kept save the entire time before she climbed onto the ship, Sable also going onto the ship after letting the children wrap themselves around her long torso.

Ana smiled when she saw them tackle Ace and Kia also hug the young man goodbye before he too stepped onto the ship.

"Ya'll right there?" Anamaria chuckled at how red his face was from all the love.

"I'm fine, stop teasing" he told her, waving his hand at her "Are we going?"

"Yeah" Anamaria concentrated on the sea underneath the ship as she willed the still waters to move under the ship to move it along.

"GOODBYE!" "DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK!" "WE'LL GET EVERYTHING READY FOR YOU WHEN YOU DO!"

The two pirates waved goodbye to the villagers who were gathered at the beach of the island as well as all the animals they had managed to somewhat tame and they too raised their arms to wave goodbye.

"Where are we going?" Ace asked her.

"We need ta get some rum first so the first village that supplies it" she told him.

"And beer"

"And wine, and...well you get it" Anamaria waved him off "Boa told me that to get the Navy's attention I need to catch a lot of pirates, and strong ones if I want ta get it faster. So I suppose we're going ta Sabaody. There's someone I think might know the better targets"

"Oh? Who?"

"You'll meet 'em" she told him, wrapping her new coat around her outfit more securely, feeling how the cols bite of the wind didn't affect her at all with it on "Now...where is Sabaody?"

Ф

After a few tries they managed to find an island which was good since between Sable and Ace they had nearly completely depleted their foods already.

"I-island" Anamaria stumbled over her words as she saw the land in the distance.

"Really!?" the two pirates ran to the front of the ship and quickly turned the giant rudder of the ship and Ana forced the waters to move towards the land.

They received several looks as their ship docked but there were so few people and ships that they couldn't be bothered. Ace saw a familiar red sailed ship but ignored it since his stomach was already rumbling again.

"Yer hungry?! Again?!" Ana chastised him while they walked down the plank of the ship, ignoring the people that ran away at the sight of Sable also sliding down from it "Go into the village and 'ave some lunch"

The snake listened to her and dissapeared leaving the two masked strangers there to walk over to the nearest bar. They asked one completely frightened man who rushed to lock himself into his house.

Ж

Makimo was waiting for the few costumers to leave the place after the Red Haired pirates had docked there and turned when she heard the door open, only to see two imposing strangers wearing weird masks over their faces.

"How-how can I help you?" she asked as she tried not to tremble when they sat down silently.

"A bottle o' rum love" the one wearing the mostly white mask took it off letting the raven tresses fall down her back. Makimo stared until the other one grunted "And a beer for this one"

She made quick work of their orders and brought them their drinks, blushing when the young woman took her hand and kissed the back of it.

Ana will be a bit of a flirt during the time skip since it's how she and her brother work.

Ж

Ace had decided not to take off his mask so he only lifted a bit of his scar faced mask (ironic) and drank under it, his hat now besides him. Both of them tensed when they felt a powerful presence, similar to Whitebeard's, come into the bar.

"Hey Makimo! Get me some beers for the guys!" a red haired man slumped against the table of the bar with a smile and turned his head to Anamaria and Ace when the woman complied with a sigh "Who are you?"

The two shared a look from under their shadowed eyes and quickly downed their drinks.

"Excuse me, miss" Ana called out to the green haired woman who turned her head to her, blushing at being addressed as 'miss' "Do ya think we could get a few barrels o' rum or beer or wine ta go? And some cigarette packets?"

"Sure. Let me look" Makimo replied.

"Hey! Don't ignore our captain" a man with a cheery smile and a long nose that reminded Ana of one of her own crewmates walked up to them, putting his hand on her shoulder.

They Red Haired pirates tensed when her hand clutched the one now on her shoulder and she flipped him over, slamming him hard onto the ground and holding him there while the group around them went for their weapons.

"Don't touch me" she hissed, the memories resurfacing until Ace touched her back and she relaxed.

"Sorry about him" the red haired man said with the same smile from before but with a sharper edge to it "How about I buy you another drink, on me"

"Don't need yer help. Just leave us alone" Anamaria mumbled as Makimo rolled out four huge barrels of liquor.

Ace took two and hoisted them onto his shoulder while Ana took the other two under her arms, stuffing the five packets into her pocket and making sure her mask remained around her neck before placing a large bag of gold coins on the table.

"Excuse me this is too much for..." the bar tender tried to complain.

"Fer the excellent service pretty" Ana winked at her before turning a cold gaze on the men that seemed to still be guarded around them and nodded her head "Gentlemen"

Ж

"You okay there Yasopp?" Ben chuckled as he helped his crewmate to his feet.

"Yeah yeah" the crew's sniper huffed out as he caught his breath "You alright there captain?"

Shanks smiled and brought out the poster he had been holding, the only one of this one in the entire village, slamming it onto the table.

"That's her?!" they chorused.

"I want to go see what she's doing here and who she's with. Maybe she knows where Luffy is" the man said, getting up and leaving the bar behind the leaving individuals.

They caught up to them before they went down to the beach and got on their boat. When Shanks went to call out to them, he felt a shiver go up his spine and he saw how his crew members also froze. A snake that was the size of a small house came out of the forest and stared at them. The Red Haired Yonko took out his sword and tried to attack the animal only for another sword to interrupt his blow.

"Tha fuck are ya doing?"

Ж

Anamaria had felt them following them but she told Ace to ignore them until their captain tried attacking Sable when the snake tried to rejoin them.

"Tha fuck are ya doing?" she growled after using Fang to stop the man's own sword.

Her arm quivered at the strength behind the blow and when she saw the man's full face she knew she was fucked if he actually tried to attack them. The man in front of her was a well known Yonko that Boa Hancock had warned her about.

Red Haired Sh!!anks.

HE'S A DADDY!!

Finally!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 393 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
9.2K 378 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
197K 8.8K 29
╰┈➤ One piece x Makima reader. ── ❝𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄...
24.5K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...