Book 1: Sakura Heart (Kiba Lo...

De Silver-Tigress

12 year old Sakuya Fujikami is a young ninja of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. She originally came from he... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's Note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 1
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 2
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 3
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 4
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Naruto The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom Part 1
Naruto The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom Part 2

Chapter 26

301 0 0
De Silver-Tigress

Third Person's P. O. V:

"I'm going to get revenge for what you did to me in the Forest of Death, Princess," Ken tells her, glaring.

Sakuya responds calmly, "I'd like to see you try. I've beaten you before and I can do it again."

Kiba cheers, waving his fist around, "Go, Princess!!"

Ren also cheers, cupping his myth, "Demolish him!!"

Ken scowls as an anime vein throbs on his temple.

"You've got this, Ken! Beat her down!" Ken's female teammate cheers.

Ken scowls before he does rapid hand signs. "We'll see about that! I'm the best Earth Style user in the Hidden Grass Village! Earth Style: Head Hunter Jutsu."

Sakuya blinks as the redhead suddenly disappears. She focuses on the vibrations on the ground with her Earth Release Sensing Technique and smirks when she feels his vibration heading right towards her under the ground.

"Nice try, but you'll have to do better than that," Sakuya says before flowing chakra into her left fist. With a cry of immense exertion, she raises her arm before launching it downward. Sakuya's fist collides with the floor and there's a rumbling sound throughout the arena before cracks appear in the floor. There's an explosion as the entire floor breaks up, and a stunned Ken pops out of the ground, eyes animated, white stunned circles while everyone else, except the Land of Blossoms ninja and Team 6 have matching expressions on their faces. "Found you, didn't I, Ken?"

"H-Huh?!!" He exclaims in utter confusion.

"Wh-Whoa...!" Naruto exclaims, as even Sasuke is in disbelief. He knew the Fujikami princess was strong, but he didn't think she was this strong. "What was that Jutsu just now?! How'd she destroy the freaking ground?!"

The pink haired Jounin explains, gazing at her former student proudly, "It's a Medical Ninjutsu invented by Tsunade Senju herself. It may look like Taijutsu, but it isn't. The user focuses chakra to a point of their body, such as their hands or feet, and upon impact, they release that chakra." She nods to the destroyed arena floor. "This is the result. Only two people I know of can use this technique; Tsunade herself and Sakuya."

Ino wants to know, "How come?"

"Because it needs absolute fine chakra control in order to use properly. If you try to use it without that fine chakra control... well, things will turn out badly."

Asuma demands, "Kakashi, did you know about this?!"

"Uh, well, I knew she was trained by Tsunade before I brought Sakuya to the Hidden Leaf Village, but I've only seen it a few times in action. I'm always impressed every time," Responds the Hatake sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

Ren has a fearful look on his face as he mumbles, "I'm so glad I'm not the one fighting her right now! She's used that technique on me heaps of times during our training sessions that I swear I thought I was gonna die!"

Kyo mutters with a sigh, "Don't be so melodramatic, Ren."

"But I'm not! I really nearly did!"

"Well, maybe if you weren't so rude to her, Sakuya might've gone easier on you during training." Ren scowls at this before turning back to the fight.

In disguise as the Sound ninja Jounin, Orochimaru stares in shock at the Fujikami princess as bits of rock finish raining down. "She has Tsunade's strength? How intriguing. I will keep an eye on her," He thinks.

"I can't believe she destroyed the ground with one punch!" Choji whimpers.

"I had no idea Sakuya was this strong," Says Shikamaru in astonishment.

Ken says in realisation, "So, this is your true strength? I knew you were holding back in the Forest of Death!"

"You've caught on, didn't you? Knowing won't help you, anyway," Sakuya responds.

"Ugh, fine then! Let's try this!" Says Ken in frustration as he overcomes his shock and does hand signs. "Kyoudagan!" Ken's eyes turn to fuchsia, much to everyone's surprise.

"He has a Kekkei Genkai?!" Sakura exclaims before Ken charges at her. He swings his fists at Sakuya but she dances back to evade them. She narrowly avoids a punch to her jaw but doesn't evade the kick to her stomach. The force is enough to send her skidding backwards.

"Wh-What was that?" The pinkette wheezes, straightening as she clutches her stomach.

"It's my Kyoudagan," Ken explains. "It enhances my Ninjutsu and Taijutsu."

Sakuya does hand signs. "Water Style: Hydro Kata Jutsu."

Water wraps around her fists and she punches towards Ken. He easily evades her attacks and knocks Sakuya back with a punch. Sakuya lands a strong punch to his left shoulder which causes him to stagger backwards with a pained grunt.

Flowing chakra to her foot, Sakuya runs forwards and spins as she throws out a kick to Ken. It lands against his stomach and he's sent stumbling across the arena.

Ken rights himself, and, focusing his Dojutsu, the two engage in fierce hand to hand combat, emitting grunts of exertion.

They throw up their legs but their knees connect, fire shooting out of their feet, and force them back. Sakuya manages to land a powerful punch against his stomach that makes Ken hunch over.

Ken straightens up as he glares at her.

"Now..." The Hayashi does a set of hand signs with his Dojutsu still activated. "Fire Style: Fire Dragon Bullet!" Ken shoots flame in the form of a dragon towards Sakuya.

Sakura performs a set of hand signs and says, "Water Style: Water Formation Wall."

She expels chakra enhanced water from her mouth and it forms a tall, rectangular barrier around her. The fire dragon hits it and there's a violent hiss before the Jutsu dies out.

The pinkette smirks.

Asuma notes, "She used the element of water against fire which is what it's weakest against to cancel out the Jutsu. Smart."

"Now, then, give it to him, Homura!" Sakuya orders when her defence fades, to which the nekomata growls, transforming into a Sabertooth.

Flame forms in front of her before shooting at Ken. Upon reaching him, it explodes, making him cry out.

"Earth Release: Earth Clone Jutsu." Sakuya blinks as about five clones of Ken form. "Destroy them!"

Sakuya glances to Homura and they nod before splitting off.

Homura forms a Fire Dragon Jutsu that wipes out one Earth Clone before she dodges another's attack. Homura leaps up and slugs the clone with a kick that destroys it.

Sakuya, meanwhile, is facing three others.

One Earth Clone does a hand sign and rocks in various sizes form around him. They're thrown at the pinkette but she manages to dodge them.

Focusing her chakra, she catches a large chunk of earth with her Earth Control Technique and throws it right back. It hits the clone so strongly it destroys it.

Ken was shocked but there were still two clones left.

Sakuya mutters lowly, "Your clones are weak."

Another forms a fist of rock around his right arm and goes to swing it at Sakuya. She dances away before flinging out her arm. A wave of petals slice into the Earth Clone and it collapses.

The final clone does hand signs and a massive Earth Dragon appears. It lunges for Sakuya with a roar but she was quick to use her Wind Style Flight Jutsu to launch into the air.

The Leaf ninja gasp as the dragon slams into the ground.

"Sakuya!" Naruto, Kiba, Ren and Sakura exclaim worriedly.

"It can't... It can't be over, can it?" Stammers Naruto.

"Have a bit more faith in our princess than that," Says the pink haired Fujikami member with his long hair in a ponytail, an assuring smile on his lips.

Sakura and Naruto gaze at him for a moment before looking back at the fight.

"Ha! Looks like I'm the winner!" Ken laughs.

"I don't think so," Says Sakuya.

"What?! Where are you?!" Ken demands as everyone looks around.

"Why don't you try looking up?"

Everyone does and the redhead scowls. "You little sneak! How are you hovering in the air like that?!"

"It's my Wind Style Flight Jutsu," She explains.

"Get down here and face me!" Ken snaps.

"Hmph. Very well," Says Sakuya before she descends. She lands with a thud and in a crouch before doing hand signs. "Lightning Style: Horse Power Jutsu." About ten horses made of lightning rise up out of the ground, resting and whinnying and looking frightening, and Ken's eyes jerk wide before he takes off running, but the herd of lightning horses pursue him.

Sasuke mutters, "That's a terrifying Jutsu. Wouldn't want to be caught in that."

Ren adds, scoffing as he crossed his arms, "Yeah. I'd be running, too."

"I don't think he's just running," Says Kakashi, gaining the Genin's attention. "Just watch."

The horses soon catch up and slam into the older teen but his body becomes a pile of mud.

"What was that?" Asks Naruto.

Kakashi explains, "The Mud Body technique. It's an Earth Style Substitution Jutsu."

"Earth Style: Stone Column Spear!" Spikes of earth shoot rapidly towards Sakuya near the statue. She focuses and holds out her arms, using her Earth Control Jutsu to halt the final spike from piercing her.

"She seems to have improved on that Jutsu," Says the Jounin of the Land of Blossoms ninja.

Kakushi nods in agreement. "Indeed."

"What Jutsu? Her Earth Control Jutsu?" Asks Sakura. Sue and the other Genin know about Sakuya's ability to manipulate the elements because they've spent six years in the Ninja Academy together.

The pink haired Jounin explains, "It's a Jutsu belonging to the Fujikami clan. It allows for one to freely manipulate the earth. There's a similar Jutsu for wind, water, lightning and fire, and most of their sub elements."

Sakuya slams her foot on the ground and a there's a grunt as Ken is knocked forward.

Sakuya mocks, a hand on her hip, "What's the matter? I thought you were the best Earth Style user in the Hidden Grass Village?"

Sakuya smirks before doing hand signs. "Petal Release: Petal Darts Jutsu." She flicks her wrist and cherry blossom petals are shot at the Hayashi. He barely dodges them but one grazes his right arm.

Sakuya unsheathes her katana and brandishes it before dashing straight for Ken. He takes out a kunai and clashes it against her sword.

Sakuya pulls back and says, "Lightning Style: Voltage Blade Jutsu." Electricity crackles along the blade and Ken's eyes widen. He narrowly avoids it when the pink eyed girl swings it at him in a vicious arc by jumping back.

Sakuya swings it a few more times.

Shikamaru notes, "So she's got Wind Style, Earth Style and Lightning Style. What other elements does she have?"

Ren informs them as he watches his teammate clash blades with her opponent, "Water Style, Fire Style as well as Yin and Yang."

"Are you kidding me?!"

Asuma says in astonishment, "While it is usually rare for a shinobi to possess all of those elements, the Fujikami clan are known to possess all five, sometimes even Yin and Yang Release."

"Whoa," Ino breathes.

Sakuya manages to graze Ken's side. He glares daggers at her.

"You brat! You'll pay for that! Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld Jutsu." Suddenly, the ground beneath Sakuya turns to mud and she gasps, sinking rapidly to her wrists.

"I-I can't move!" She gasps.
Homura goes to help her but Ken moves first, blurring in front of Sakuya.

"I don't think so, Furball! Earth Style: Flying Muntain Technique!" He slams his hands on the ground and Homura's and Sakuya's eyes jerk wide when a massive slab of earth rises up. It shoots for the nekomata and breaks apart upon hitting her, but the impact was so strong that it knocks her unconscious with a growl of pain, chunks of earth strewn over her, covering her form.

Ken smirks. "Heh! It's over, but I'm going to have a bit of fun with you, Princess," He says, turning to the stunned Sakuya as she stares with wide eyes at her unconscious partner.

"H-Homura!" Sakuya exclaims as Ken sneers down at her. She scowls up at him fiercely. "You're gonna pay for that!!"

"What can you do when you can't even move?" Ken retorts, crouching in front of her with his hands on his knees. "And your fleabag companion is out of commission. There's nothing you can do, Princess." Sakuya growls lowly at him. "Now, time for revenge from the Forest of Death..." Sakuya shudders as he trails his finger down her cheek to her kimono edge.

"You touch me and I'll snap off all of your fingers and feed them to Homura!!" The Fujikami threatens as he grips her kimono.

"You can't do anything in your position," He responds, ingnoring Naruto and Kiba who are being held back by their Senseis as they're struggling to get to Sakuya.

"Lemme go, Kakashi Sensei! He can't touch Sakuya-chan like that!! Lemme go!!"

"Calm down, Naruto," Says the Hatake calmly. Worry glints in his eye for his ward. "If you and Kiba rush in before the match is ended, she'll be disqualified."

"Who cares about that?! I'm not gonna let that teme touch Sakuya-chan liie that!" Kiba snaps as Ken slips his fingers just under her kimono and rubs firmly, making Sakuya shudder with disgust.

"I'm afraid there's nothing we can do," Sighs Kyo, his eyes closed. Ren goes to protest but pauses upon seeing Kyo's fingers clenching tightly against his folded arms. He knows then he wants to go down there just as badly as the others do, but can't.

Ren mentally swears before looking back at his teammate in the arena below, as Ken continues to touch her.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.9K 95 61
Izayoi Tsugikata is a Jounin level kunoichi of the Hidden Leaf Village, with a lost past. She strives to get through everyday with the help of her c...
780 15 26
Isamu Tatsuageru is the last known survivor of her clan. She is also the first born and heir chieftain to her clan. Her home was destroyed during a r...
25.8K 779 58
Shiori Senju, a smart and talented girl becomes the youngest clan leader in history then graduates from the academy becoming a kunoichi (Genin). Her...
7.3K 313 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...