Lotus - A Yearning Of The Sou...

By dakshi_105

The Girl with a hope to conquer the freedom she has always desired of is set on a journey to achieve her goal... More

A glimpse of her life
Familiarization.!!
1-Gravitation!!
2-The After effects!
3-Another Fateful Coincidence!!
4-Ice Princess
5- The Feelings - 1
6-The Feelings - 2.
7-Birthday
8-The Revelation
9- Marriage Fixed!!!
10-Confrontation And a spur of feelings.
11-Sangeet.
12 - Accepting the Truth
13- Mutual Respect
14- Before the engagement.
15- Dastur.
16- Engagement
17 - Puzzles
18- Riding.
19- Pre Wedding Rituals
20- Shubh Vivah
21- Grah Pravesh
22-Wedding Night
23- Home
24- Equation.
25- Read me.
26- Growing Close
27 - The Truth unveiled.
28 - Date Night
29 - Closet
30 - Night Stay
31- Mandore
32 - Fun Night!
33- On his knee for her
34- Horse Riding Date
35- Troubles at the door
36-The pregnancy blunder
37- Where's Devi?
38- The return of Devi.
39- Navratri
40- Night before the Trip!!
41- Off to America ✈️
42- Longings!!
43-Karwa Chauth
44-Realizing her feelings
45- Her Past:1
46- Her past:2
47- The Night of Memories
!! New Book Covers!!
48- Letters!
49- He is Upset!
50- Yaar Manauna!
51- Gaurav & Ghanakshi
52- Diwali
53-Revenge taken well!!!
54-Manasvi in trouble
55- The night of Love!!
56-Results
57-Dreams come true
58-Residency
59-Vikrant's End
61- Insecurities
62- Elder Daughter-In-Law
63- Announcement

60-Fears and Trust.

348 27 2
By dakshi_105

Author's Pov:

Devanshi was shifted to VIP room and Vedansh waited for her to wake up.

While his wait he slept there on his hand being sleep deprived for several nights.

Devanshi fluttered her eyes open, it was in the morning not too early but still earlier than doctor would come check her.

She felt her palm being held due to which her hand was not able to move. Upon looking, she saw the face she yearned to see now for days. Her Kunwarsa sat there with his head on the bed on his arm which held her hand.

She couldn't help her tears which prickled out of her eyes. Though she didn't have much energy to speak, she managed to caress his head lovingly which she is fond of doing.

Being engrossed in the task, she didn't notice her Kunwarsa was awake and felt the movement but didn't dare to speak as he felt weak.

Though gathering some courage he held her palm caressing his hair, "Lotus.."

His red tired eyes met with hers and the emotions which were bottled up since the day he got the call came flooding.

He bursted in tears holding her palm, expressing his fear, "Do you know how scared I was? They said you are no more. I didn't believe them but I was still afraid. I didn't want to lose you. Please, Devi from now on please do as I say, let me be close to you. I cannot bear your loss. I'll deal with business and company but you are my priority. Please don't do this to me."

His words made no difference to Devi except for the tears of joy she was having after seeing him.

With much difficulty Devi palmed his cheek, making him look towards her, "Kunwarsa,.....I...... I..Missed you."

These words made Vedansh break any restraints he held upon himself, almost crushing her from his weight but due to her health he remains careful.

V: "I missed you too, Lotus. Never leave me again. Why do you keep going away?"

She had to assure him. He was driven by his emotions.

D: "I'm sorry Kunwarsa. I didn't mean to."

V: "I know-I know."

The conversation held between the sobs, the couple spoke their hearts out seeing each other almost after they lost each other. What they didn't lose was the hope to meet again!

They were adamant upon being with each other till the end.

Devi seemed to recover sooner in better mental state.

As intended Vedansh took care of the ones who hurt Devi in his own way not letting anyone know.

Soon another week passed and she was discharged from the hospital but she had some questions which were unanswered.

Gaurav went back to India, taking care of the Business in Vedansh's absence.

On their way to home in the car,

D: "Kunwarsa"

V: "Yes Jaan."

She lay her head on his shoulder.

D: "I missed your voice. I felt I won't see you ever again but somewhere in my heart I knew you'll find me."

He kept his cheek on her head, holding her hand which was on his coat, "I would have found you from anywhere Devi. You're my life and I cannot live without you."

He wipes a tear at the corner of her eyes, "No crying. I don't want you sad. If anything you must share it with me."

D: "I love you Kunwarsa."

V: "I love you more Jaan."

He spoke leaving a peck on her head.

D: "But there's one thing I don't understand. Why was I attacked?"

V: "Devi, it's not the time for you to stress about these things. Take care of your health first."

D: "I have to join the hospital, there's something I need to take care of."

V: "You can go tomorrow."

D: "Kunwarsa"

V: "Hmm"

D: "Can you please tell me the reason. Even though I don't want it, my mind wanders in the same direction."

V: "Devi.."

D: "Please"

Devi pleaded with her doe eyes.

V: "Don't show me those eyes."

Ignoring him she again pleaded and Vedansh had to speak the truth. He might hide things from anyone he wants but not from her, unless it's something which might hurt her or trouble her.

D: "Please"

V: "It was Vikrant."

D: "He planned this!"

V: "Yes"

D: "That means he might be planning some more."

V: "He might've but can do nothing now. He's dead."

D: "WHAT!"

Devi exclaimed distancing herself to look at his face.

V: "Why are you yelling?"

D: "You.. You said.."

V: "He's dead."

D: "Exactly like he's some mosquito and you killed him."

V: "He was a mosquito. One which kept irritating me."

D: "Kunwarsa, You are unbelievable!"

V: "Ehm-Hmm."

He made her go back to the previous position by holding her waist and pulling her closer tenderly. He kept caressing her cheeks.

D: "But that means no worries about That pest."

V: "Hmm"

D: "So can I ask you for something?"

Devi now being free from the stress, and coming back after such an incident wanted a vacation. Not some plain vacation but the one they had long overdue.

V: "What do you want baby? You just need to tell and it'll be already done."

D: "Mm- I was saying that...."

V: "Yes"

D: "After I recover completely, I want to go somewhere."

V: "Where do you wish to go? We can make arrangements beforehand."

D: "Mm.. On our honeymoon."

Her voice came as a whisper, which despite listening Vedansh pretended to not hear it, "What did you say?"

D: "On our pending Honeymoon."

She spoke timidly raising her voice a bit.

He smirked, teasing her.

V: "Devi, speak loudly I can't hear you."

Groaning due to frustration, she raised her tone, "Honeymoon. You deaf person."

The car came to a halt and she stepped down agitated.

DEVANSHI'S POV:

D: "Kuch samajh nahin aata inko. Kuch sunayi bhi nahi deta. Me kuch kahu to inhe kaha se sunayi dega, official email bhejna padega tab samjhenge na ye to."

["He doesn't understand a single thing nor can he hear. He cannot hear anything I say, I'll have to send a mail only then would he understand."]

V: "Suniye."

["Listen"]

I heard him call me from behind, but I was annoyed by his behavior. He does everything on purpose to tease me.

D: "Baat mat karo mujhse. Behre ho gye ho budhaape k lakshan dikh rahe hain."

["Don't talk to me. You are deaf, signs of old age."]

Grabbing my wrist he yanked towards himself, "Madam, bimar ho mat uksaao mujhe varna aapko pata chala jaata Apne Pati ko buddha kehne ka kya natija hota hai."

["Madam, being a patient you are saved from the consequences which would have come upon you as a result of calling your husband old."]

D: "Kya hota hai? Main nahin darti aapse. Mein to kahungi buddhe ho rahe hain aap."

["What would those be? I'm not scared of you. I'll keep calling you oldie."]

V: "Aap nahin darti isliye aap hamari Dharam Patni hai, humare sath jeena sabke bas ka nahin."

["You are not afraid and hence we are together. It's not everyone's cup of tea to live with me."]

His words sent shivers down my spine and I exactly knew what he meant. But I tried masking the slight fear in my emotions with the bravado act.

D: "Zyada baate mat banaiye."

["Don't flatter yourself."]

Smirking he brought his index finger of the other hand closer to my cheek and tracing ny cheek bone he feathered my lips with same.

V: "Vaise teen saal baad bhi aap itna sharma rahi hai, Aapko kya lagta hai hum Honeymoon me kya karenge?"

["Even after almost 3 years you are this shy, what do you think we are going to do on our honeymoon?"]

Upon listening his words, my eyes widened. Even though we have been married for 3 years now, the excitement with him is always the same as the first time.

D: "Ansh."

He chuckled seeing my reaction.

V: "Packing kar lijiye aur jagah bataiye aap kaha jaana chahti hai?"

["Start your planning and packing and tell me where do you want to go?"]

Leaving me befuddled he headed outside the lift towards the apartment.

D: "Huh?"

I followed him.

V: "Jab aapko Honeymoon yaad aaya hai to koi jagah bhi toh hogi na Kunwaranisa."

["When you are reminded of Honeymoon, there must be some place you want to visit."]

D: "Jii hain na."

["There is."]

V: "Bataiye fir."

["Tell me."]

D: "Paris ya Rome. Inn dono me se aap choose kar lijiye."

["You can choose one from Rome or Paris."]

V: "Rome or Paris kyu? Puch sakta hu?"

["May I ask why Rome or Paris? "]

D: "Paris to bachpan se hi mujhe pasand hai, it's City of love aur Rome is the Eternal City with its grand monuments, beautiful fountains, resplendent piazzas and much more."

["Paris is childhood fav,it's City of love aur Rome is the Eternal City with its grand monuments, beautiful fountains, resplendent piazzas and much more."]

V: "Then Rome it is."

D: "Aapko Paris nahin pasand?"

["Don't you like Paris?"]

V: "Aapko Rome zyada pasand hai."

["You seem to adore Rome more."]

D: "How do you know?"

V: "Aapki aankhen sab bata deti hai."

["Your eyes say it all."]

D: "Inme kya monitor laga hai jo aapko output deta hai."

["Do they have some monitor to give you outputs."]

He chuckled saying,
"Naino ki bhasha samjhne lage,
Jabse aapki aankhon ko padhne lage.
Aankhon ka hi to saara ye kamaal hai,
Sab jante huye puchte humse savaal hai."

His poems were capable of making me blush to the extent where there's no difference between me and a tomato, but thank God my face doesn't show it. I might be be blushing hard internally but no one could tell.

Ignoring the topic I sat on the couch speaking,

D: "Akele hamara Honeymoon nahin hai."

["I ain't going alone."]

V: "Me to aapke sath jungle me bhi khush reh lu. Vaise ye better option hai. Ek gufa me ruk jaenge kuch din, koi disturbance nahi kuch nahi sirf hum dono. Acha hain na?"

["I can live happily with you in jungle as well. By the way, this is a better option. We can live in some cave with any disturbance,only us. Isn't it? "]

He made a face which I knew if at all I say yes, he would go to right now. But I didn't want to spend my vacation with animals. No doubt they are harmless but they won't speak if they don't like me.

D: "Rehne ko to me bhi aapke sath kahi bhi reh lu magar abhi Rome sahi hai."

["I can live with you anywhere as well but for now I guess Rome will do."]

He smiles at my comment making me laugh too.

He left to take care of somethings and I rested for a while.
I did take my meds and took a nap in the afternoon.

As I woke up, he was already there and he said,

V: "Chaliye kuch khaa lijiye taaki meds le sake."

["Come have something. You need to have medicines."]

D: "Haaye ye davai."
I complained while he sat beside me.

["These Meds!"]

V: "Khaani to padegi. Uthiye."

["You need have those. Geg up."]

Shifting myself on his lap like a baby, I wrapped my arms around his neck,

D: "Me aapko nahin khaa sakti kya?"

["Can't I have you instead?"]

I whined biting his cheeks.

V: "Kha lijiye magar fir itne se pet me 6 ft ka insaan kaise fit karengi aap?"

["You can but how are you gonna fit a 6ft man inside this tiny stomach of yours?"]

D: "I don't want to eat. What if my stomach aches?"

V: "Devi, today I saw a couple with a baby. They looked so good like a happy family."

D: "Hmm"

I was looking at his face affectionately, admiring his features as he raised his eyebrows making me realize his indication.

V: "Do you want kids? Are you perhaps ready?"

_____________________________
©Reserved
VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Kripya copy na kre poem bhi nahi. Mehnat lagti h ise likhne me thoda apna dimag upyog kre taaki dusro ki bhavana sahi salamat rahe.

Jald hi milenge at least koshish karenge milne ki agle episode k sath, tab tak ke liye bane rahe apki apni author, Dakshita Singh k sath.

Dhanyavaad!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 202K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.3M 57.8K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...
54.9K 4.2K 45
{ ✨💞 it's a ROM-COM book 💞✨} [ He fell first but she fell harder.] Manik Malhotra: He is a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and cun...
19.9K 1.2K 30
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...