Lotus - A Yearning Of The Sou...

By dakshi_105

The Girl with a hope to conquer the freedom she has always desired of is set on a journey to achieve her goal... More

A glimpse of her life
Familiarization.!!
1-Gravitation!!
2-The After effects!
3-Another Fateful Coincidence!!
4-Ice Princess
5- The Feelings - 1
6-The Feelings - 2.
7-Birthday
8-The Revelation
9- Marriage Fixed!!!
10-Confrontation And a spur of feelings.
11-Sangeet.
12 - Accepting the Truth
13- Mutual Respect
14- Before the engagement.
15- Dastur.
16- Engagement
17 - Puzzles
18- Riding.
19- Pre Wedding Rituals
20- Shubh Vivah
21- Grah Pravesh
22-Wedding Night
23- Home
24- Equation.
25- Read me.
26- Growing Close
27 - The Truth unveiled.
28 - Date Night
29 - Closet
30 - Night Stay
31- Mandore
32 - Fun Night!
33- On his knee for her
34- Horse Riding Date
35- Troubles at the door
36-The pregnancy blunder
37- Where's Devi?
38- The return of Devi.
39- Navratri
40- Night before the Trip!!
41- Off to America ✈️
42- Longings!!
43-Karwa Chauth
44-Realizing her feelings
45- Her Past:1
46- Her past:2
47- The Night of Memories
!! New Book Covers!!
48- Letters!
49- He is Upset!
50- Yaar Manauna!
51- Gaurav & Ghanakshi
52- Diwali
53-Revenge taken well!!!
54-Manasvi in trouble
55- The night of Love!!
56-Results
57-Dreams come true
58-Residency
60-Fears and Trust.
61- Insecurities
62- Elder Daughter-In-Law
63- Announcement
64 - Change of Paths (Extra)

59-Vikrant's End

397 38 1
By dakshi_105

VEDANSH'S POV:

Officer: "I am from Cambridge Police Department. Sorry to inform but your wife Devanshi Rao is no more."

The officer informed some rubbish about Devi. I know whatever he is saying is false and I'll prove it upon going there.

Upon reaching there, We headed towards Hospital to verify the body. I knew it wasn't her.

She would never leave me. No matter how much she tries to get away from me, she only comes closer.

"Bhaisa. You'll need to be calm." Gaurav spoke.

"There's nothing to be worried about. I know it's not her." I stated very clearly, not wanting even anyone else to think she's no more.

Heading towards the mortuary, we were shown the body with a disfigured face the height, hair, body everything was similar to Devi. I felt my heartbeats
rising with fear,what if it was her? My breath stuck. But something in my heart told me this was not her.

Then my gaze went towards her neck and I checked the mole which wasn't present.

"She's not her." I exclaimed.

Official: "Excuse me."

V: "She doesn't have the mole my wife has. It's not Devanshi."

Official: "But she was found by the car, and had the id by her side."

V: "I don't care about that. When I say she's not her that means she's not her. You better find my wife."

It's been a week since I've arrived here, and not even a single clue about Devi.

The news people have made a fuss about "Has Devanshi Suryavanshi died?"

I feel irritated about them.

Mr.Shinde: "Sir, Our people have caught Vikrant. He was found by the airport once again when we caught him."

I paid attention to what he said, Devi's disappearance and Vikrant's timing doesn't seem well. It does have some connections. I'll have to find out myself.

V: "Has he not tried to escape?"

Mr. Shinde: "He did but he was then injected sedatives."

V: "Make arrangements for me to return and ask Gaurav to supervise the progress in finding Devi here."

Mr. Shinde: "Yes Sir."

If my intuition is correct, Vikrant does have something to do with Devi's disappearance and I'm not gonna leave him this time.

He needs to die.

Torture room, Jodhpur Villa, 9.30 am:

I sat there seeing Vikrant being beaten mercilessly at the hands of my men.

But he chose to not speak a single word.

Frustrated I stood from my chair, holding his hair in a tight grip making him look towards me I asked, "You don't want to die but I am adamant upon not letting you die before you spill everything. So it's your choice, Speak or Endure."

One of the guards put a fistful of salt on his scars making him yelp.

Vikrant: "Torture as much as you want, But your wife is gone. Next is Nitya's turn soon."

Saying so he laughed maniacally, making me even more agitated.

V: "How?"

Vikrant: "You can't do anything. What time is it now?"

V: "9.45 am. Now, Speak. What are you planning Fucker."

Vikrant: "Huh! Too sad in five minutes from now your cousin and his wife would be no more. Tada. And I'll be successful in taking my revenge except your family is left. I will kill you all. I'll avenge my son."

Despite his nuisances I shifted my focus to what's more important, informing Amritaksh about this.

I called Amritaksh as soon as possible but his phone was unreachable.

I tried Nitya's number and she picked up, not letting her speak anything I spoke immediately, "Nitya where are you and Amrit?"

Nitya: "Bhaisa, at some inauguration but what happened? Why do you sound tensed?"

V: "Get out from there immediately, head home in a cab with guards don't go alone and be careful."

Nitya: "But what happened Bhaisa?"

V: "Do as I say Nitya."

Nitya: "I need to find him, he's not here. I'll go."

V: "Find him as soon as possible and leave."

Nitya: "Okay Bhaisa......(Gunshot)......Amritaaksh."

V: "Nitya... Nitya are you there?..."
(Call ends.)

V: "Shinde find out what has happened?"

Guard: " Sir.... Sir.... Vikrant.... That Vikrant.... Ran away.... He shot two people."

V: "What were you doing useless fellow?"

I reached soon towards the direction Vikrant went away. He ran away in a car shooting two more guards.

I've the worst staff.

Taking the only jeep available I ran behind him with a gun.

He was going towards the mountain side and that was a sturdy path.

I sped up as much as I could and his car was closer.

I shot the tyres with bullets, bursting them. The car stopped at the cliff. He didn't step out and I waited for him to move. He shot out of the window in my direction breaking the glass. I duck my head down seeing his hand. I came out of the car, when he came out too.

We were fighting and he pushed me running towards the jeep. He was injured and though limped towards the driver's seat. Grabbing the gun fallen beside me I shot him. Three bullets- one in the skull, second in the heart and third in the abdomen.

He lay their dead.

He had done enough to torment us, now it had to end.

The team came & took care of everything.

I got a call from Mr. Shinde informing Amritaksh and Nitya were fine. The Gunman was arrested and Amritaksh was saved but a commoner got injured.

Releasing a breath of relief, I head back towards the Villa. As soon as, I reached there I made a call to Gaurav to know what is the progress.

V: "Gaurav"

Gaurav: "Bhaisa, We have enquired various gangs and have caught upon one, who were involved with Bhabhisa's accident. We are enquiring but he doesn't speak a word. The rest of the gang members are yet to be found."

V: "Keep on enquiring I'll be there soon."

(Enquiry with Vedansh present):

Riders' POV:

That day... That day when we were on the mission, it was almost accomplished until we heard the police syren. It was a fake one though.

We then hit the girl in the head and fled from there.

When we didn't see any actually officers, we went back to check but she was not there.

After that,

R6: "What if she's alive? We'll be killed."

R2: "You keep quiet. She is injured badly. "

R4: "Either she would die from blood loss Or because of the head injuries and internal bleeding we gave her."

R5: "But still we can't be so sure unless we check it ourselves."

R3: "We can go to the hospital."

R1: "I don't care what happens to her. I care about money. Those bastards tricked us."

R2: "What do you suggest we do?"

R1: "Let's keep a dead body by her car."

We placed a body similar to her with a disfigured face so that no one could recognize her. We kept the cellphone and her id card by her and showed it as a burglary murder.

Calling the police by phone booth we went away from there.

R1: "Boss, the job's done."

Boss: "The payment shall be transferred to you. Don't contact me ever again."

That's all I know. I don't know where others are. Where she is? I don't know anything.

VEDANSH'S POV:

The police left to search the place once again according to the information that culprit revealed.

They found a teenager boy, who stated that Devi was in a near by hospital.

V: "Officer, If Devi was injured badly the doctors might have informed the police station. Then why it took so much time for you to find her?"

Officer: "Mr. Suryavanshi, I'm sorry."

I cannot think how she's doing. The kid said, she was unconscious when they arrived and badly injured, bleeding. I want to peel off the skin from those bastards who touch her.

I have texted Gaurav and he will find them, so that I can deal with them my way without involving the law.

Upon reaching the hospital, we were towards the hospital room where Devi was and I hope she was fine.

Doctor will soon be here to tell us about her condition.

As the door opened and I saw Devi laying on a patient's bed, her eyes closed, head bandaged and leg in a pop and her face dull than I have ever seen.

Nearing her, I sat by her bed holding her hand which had a few marks almost healed but still were there.

I tried hard to control my emotions. Her vulnerable state was making me feel pathetic. Showing me I couldn't protect her.

Nurse: "I guess you should not disturb the patient she was just given the medicine."

Nodding I stood up to leave and the doctor who treated Devi came. He informed that she was unconscious for 4 days and even after waking up she didn't speak anything, when she was asked her name she said Devi and that's all she has spoken.

The doctor informed that it was also due to the effects of medicine. As she had severe internal injuries and a skull injury due to which the meds given to her kept her mostly in sleep.

She'll need another four to five days in the hospital and could then be discharged though she needs to be careful for a longer time.

Sitting by her bed, I mumbled, "Lotus, I'll protect you no matter if I am hurt. I failed this time but I won't let you be in trouble."
__________________________________________________________

VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

My dear Dreamweavers now that hum post kar hi rahe hai to aap bhi vote karke apna pyaar jataiye.

Aur jo log ye kehna chahte h Ye inki life me itni problems kyun hai unhe me pehle hi batadu, Hum bhi to apni zindagi me kitni musibaton ka saamna karte hai to ye bas uski ek jhalak hai.

Aur Chinta na kare ek akhri pareshaani aur hai bas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 4.4K 33
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ Almost all of us have fallen for s...
125K 3.9K 35
"some steps are good to take but some steps are necessary to take for your and your love ones sake " __________-_______-________-________- "love is f...
863K 64K 34
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** ************** "Meri aanko me hi dek...
85.3K 3.6K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* ♡Nina Suresh♡ Fun, loving, selfle...